Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Polygamy - A Step In The Right Direction - Part II

"More from Sandie and Danny's journey on the road to a non-monogamous marriage"

120
20 Comments 20
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Danny lay back, his breath returning back to normal after Sandie’s blow job. He noticed a greater intensity in her enthusiasm. Sucking, gulping, greedy in her swallowing of his cum. This was new for her. Sometimes she had done it as if it were a chore, something to get out of the way, but this was… heartfelt.

“Thank you, I needed that,” he told her. “Can you taste the difference between us?”

She lay back, laughed, and told him that she hadn’t gone the whole way with Jermaine much. “He prefers filing my cunt,” she told him. “But yes, you can taste the difference. His tastes kind of spicy.”

“Spicy?”

“Yes, spicy. You do know that your diet can affect the taste of your semen, don’t you?”

He didn’t answer. He was thinking of something else, another shock from her – referring to her genitalia as a cunt. He let it go, but reached down and touched her. Her bare sex was warm and wet. He hadn’t touched it much over the last while. “So, what was your memorable moment then?”

She shifted on her back getting herself more comfortable. “The first time,” she answered.

“I suppose it had to be.”

“No not the sex actually, as good as it was, it was… it was you!”

“Me? How?”

“Remember when we fished our drinks by the pool and Jermaine suggested that we head back to our room?”

He did. Sandie had been in the pool and he and Jermaine were sitting poolside watching and talking. It was then that he had told him something that was to change everything. “Sandie’s quite hot isn’t she?” he had commented.

Danny had looked back at him embarrassed. No other guy had said this to his face before and he didn’t know how to respond. “I… I suppose,” was all he could muster in response.

“Jermaine laughed. “Suppose! She’s fucking… well… extremely fucking desirable. It’s not just me that’s noticed  her.”

Danny looked away. He knew that. He had seen a lot of men look at her over the years of their marriage, but here it had been a different kind of look – a look of lust.

“I would love to fuck her.”

He looked back.

“Sorry mate, but I have a constant hard-on around her.”

Danny laughed nervously.

“You’re not a cuck are you?”

“A cuck?”

Jermaine explained.

“No way!”

“Most guys around the pool are. Haven’t you noticed that most couples have another guy with them; mainly Black guys?”

Danny looked around. He was right. “It doesn’t mean to say that…”

“Watch closely,” Jermaine told him. “Watch the women getting up and leaving and then see who follows them.”

Almost on cue, a woman got up from the table across from them. She leaned over and said something to her husband and kissed him before walking away. A minute or two later the Black guy got up and followed on. Danny let out an audible gasp.

“She’s taking him back to her hotel room,” he told him as he leant forward. “They’re going for an afternoon fuck!”

Danny felt himself getting an erection as his mind went into overdrive.

“Sandie’s noticed. She knows what is going on here. It is a resort for couples having adult fun.”

Danny looked around again. They were told that it was an adult resort by the travel agent, but he didn’t realise that it was this type of adult resort. “I… I don’t think that she would… well, you know.”

“What if she wanted to?” Jermaine asked. “What if she wanted what that woman who just left is getting?”

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

Danny laughed nervously. “No way… Sandie’s not that sort of girl.”

Jermaine leant closer. “What if she has gone to the pool to give us a chance to have this conversation? What if we have already discussed it and she is willing to do it if it’s okay with you?”

Danny sat back. He was shocked, and yet it was possible. He had left them alone together when he had gone to the bar earlier. It had been busy, and he had watched them engage in a deep conversation. He started to shake his head. “No… no, I can’t believe that.”

“Sandie’s never been with a black guy has she?”

He shook his head. “Not as far as I know.”

“But she wants to Danny. Sandie wants me to fuck her.”

Danny looked at him in disbelief.

“I’m not lying to you, Danny. Sandie wants me to fuck her.”

He turned and looked back at the pool. Sandie was climbing out. Moments later she was walking towards them. Naked, like all the other girls around, except for her bikini bottoms. He felt his heart sink, and yet he had an uncontrollable erection.

“Drink, anyone?” Jermaine said as he stood up.

They both nodded. As Jermaine walked away she turned to him. “I take it that he has asked you?”

Danny nodded.

“Do you mind?”

Somehow he found himself shaking his head. She leant forward and kissed him. “I do love you; you know!”

“But you want to… “

She nodded. “Yes, I would like Jermaine to fuck me.”

Jermaine returned with a bottle of champagne and three glasses.  Fifteen minutes later after silently toasting his introduction to cuckolding, the three of them got up and headed back to the hotel room. 

“Well, do you?” Sandie asked.

He snapped out of his recollection, as he lay there naked beside her, now limp after his blowjob.

“You do remember when we got back to the room then?”

He nodded. “Yes.”

“And you remember Jermaine opening a bottle of Sparkling Rose?”

“Yes,” he answered already knowing what was coming next.

“And the three of us were standing in the middle of the lounge drinking, all hesitant, waiting for someone to make the first move?”

He nodded. He remembered how heavy the atmosphere was between them.

“I was facing Jermaine, and you were at my side.”

“Yes.”

“And you suddenly put your glass down and moved behind me?”

He didn’t answer. He didn’t want to speak the words and remind himself of what he had done.

“And you slipped your thumbs into the waistband of my bikini bottoms, and you pushed them down over my hips, and then you knelt down and pulled them right off.”

“Yes.”

“And Jermaine was stood there looking at me completely naked.”

“Yes.”

“That was the moment. The moment when you gave me to another man.”

“I… I didn’t know what I was doing. I… I didn’t know why I did it.”

Sandie turned in the bed to snuggle close to him and took hold of his now erect cock. “You were handing me over to another man darling. You stripped me of my bikini bottoms and told Jermaine that my cunt was his. You were handed me over to cuckold you.”

Danny groaned. He was highly aroused again.

“And then you left us. You gave your apologies, and you went down to the hotel bar and left us to it. You left your wife to get fucked by another man.”

He sighed loudly.

“And that is the moment that I will remember forever. My husband showed me that I had his permission to get fucked by another man. Greater love has no husband than when he gives his wife to another man to get fucked. And I was so wet… so excited… so aroused, and nervous. And then Jermaine kissed me, took my hand, and led me into the bedroom to give me the fucking of my life.”

 

® Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments