Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl Meets Boy, Boy Meets Her Toy

"Max finds something of his roommate's that he wasn't supposed to."

57
14 Comments 14
37.9k Views 37.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
What could be better than having a hot, young blonde as your roommate? Fucking her? Too bad Max never got to do that.

Max and Taylor met in college. They clicked instantly, but Taylor only saw Max as a good friend, nothing more. They decided they would share an apartment together after graduation to save money.

Max thought moving in with her would give him a better chance of sleeping with her. Maybe he would catch her right out of the shower, wrapped only in a towel, and things would go from there. Maybe Taylor would have a little too much wine and get frisky. But that didn't happen. As far as Max new, Taylor was innocent. She never brought a man home, she never wore anything revealing, she was squeaky clean.

Max always fantasized about Taylor lips wrapped around his cock, her big blue eyes staring back at him, coming deep in her throat. He wanted to strip her down, push her on the bed, and have his way with her.

It came to a point where daydreaming wasn't enough, he would steal pairs of her panties and masturbate with them, thinking that was as close to her sweet pussy he would get. He knew if she ever found out she would freak, so he tried to be secretive about it.

One day he was going through her drawers, trying to find a pair he hadn't used yet. Something soft and silky, that would feel great on his hard cock. He dug deeper into the pile of panties and felt something smooth and rubbery.

No, it's not… It is.
Max found a dildo. Not just any dildo, Taylor's dildo. This fake cock had gotten to feel the inside of Taylor's pussy, yet he hadn't?

The toy looked like a real cock. It was tan with a slightly darker head. Eight inches long and thick, slightly curved. It even had veins and a pair of balls.

He felt his cock growing in his pants. He was getting very hard thinking of Taylor fucking herself with the dildo, shoving it in her pussy until she would squirt all over it.

And then an idea came to him. If he couldn't fuck Taylor himself, maybe he could fuck her with the dildo.

He wanted to catch her in the act with it. He wanted to get her so horny that she would have to retreat to her room and pleasure herself to relieve her aching pussy.

He opened up his laptop and clicked on one of his favourite porn sites. He found a nice video of a petite brunette getting fucked by a hunky guy while simultaneously taking a dildo in the ass. He fast forwarded half-way through and paused it, keeping his laptop open for her viewing pleasure. Hopefully she would take the bait.

And so he waited. Taylor would be home in any minute. He would hide in the coat closet until she arrived, and then sneak out to hopefully catch a glimpse of Taylor playing with herself.

He heard the click of the front door unlatching as Taylor strode in, dropping her bags on the kitchen table. She opened the fridge and shut it. She must have gotten a drink of water.

C'mon... c'mon...

He peeked through the crack in the door. She was cracking her neck.

Go ahead, get comfortable.

She then walked towards the living room where the laptop was planted.

Slowly and quietly, Max snuck out of the closet and hid behind the wall separating the kitchen and living room. Taylor's back was toward him.

She spotted the laptop.

"Huh," she mumbled. She looked around suspiciously and then pressed play.

The room was filled with the sounds of the porno, moaning, grunting, body's slapping together, bed springs coiling. Taylor watched the video for a few minutes, mesmerized.

Taylor's shoulders seemed to relax. She leaned closer toward the computer and then picked it up, moving it over to the coffee table. She then went into her bedroom. She didn't come out for a minute or so, and Max knew exactly what she was doing.

She returned with the dildo and a bottle of lube. She set both of them down on the coffee table.

She unzipped her jacket and threw it aside; she wiggled out of her pants and added that to the clothes pile. 

She was left in her sports bra and thong, an odd, but somehow alluring combination Max thought.

Finally she slipped the bra over her head and discarded it. Her perky C cup breasts were out in the open now. She ran her fingers over each nipple, making them hard. She grinned at the sight of her own naked flesh. She then sunk down onto the cushy sofa.

She squirted a drop of lube onto the head of the dildo and rubbed it on, imitating a hand job. She then trailed her lubed fingers down her stomach, and in between her thighs. She moved the thong to the side and rubbed her swollen clit. She shivered at her own touch.

She trailed her fingers down to her wet hole, circling it before plunging two in. She pulled them out, dripping with her wetness. Taylor took the dildo in her hands, admiring it. She then aimed it towards her wet hole. She rubbed it around her cunt, getting it wet before urging the big cock into her tight pussy.

She pushed it in slowly, watching it disappear into her, and then slowly pulled it back out, leaving just the head in. She repeated this, gradually picking up her pace.

Her eyes switched from watching the porno to watching the cock being swallowed by her pussy. She closed her eyes, threw her head back, and moaned at the sensations.

Max was hypnotized, and Taylor seemed to be in her own world.

"Oh god yeah!"

Max thought this would be a good opportunity to reveal himself.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

He took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the wall.

He played dumb. "Um, Taylor?"

Taylor jumped when she heard his voice. She covered her breasts and closed her legs.

"Max! What are you doing here? I didn't even hear you come in."

"Um, I live here?"

Taylor sucked in a breath, and then seemed to relax.

"Soo... I guess you caught me red-handed huh?" She giggled as she pinched one of her nipples. Max could tell she was staring at his bulging erection.

"Wanna play, Max?" she asked coyly.

"Taylor, are you sure?"

"Oh yes, I'm sure."

Max hesitantly walked over to the sofa where Taylor lay, legs spread open and waiting. She lifted her hips and slipped the thong down her legs and dropped it to the floor. He sat down and Taylor took his hand and placed it on the dildo that was hanging out of her pussy.

"Fuck me with this toy cock, Max. Shove it deep inside my pussy. Fuck me until I come."

Max wrapped his hand around the toy and pushed it deeper into her pussy. She moaned and squirmed in delight.

"You like that?" Max growled.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me with that dildo!"

Max obeyed, pushing and pulling the toy in and out of her wet cunt. He changed his angle and speed, hoping to hit her g-spot.

She arched her back as the cock pounded her. She rotated her hips, grinding onto the dildo and shoving it in deeper.

Max imagined it was his cock inside her instead of the toy. He imagined what her tight, wet pussy would feel like wrapped around his cock. He wanted to fuck her himself, receive the pleasure that the toy couldn't feel.

Taylor was so vulnerable in this position, Max thought. He could easily slip the dildo out and replace it with his own cock. But that might be pushing it too far, why ruin a good thing?

But he had to take a chance.

"Taylor, can I touch you?" Max asked sheepishly, keeping the rhythm of the dildo pounding her pussy.

She blushed. "Yes."

Max laid a hand on one of her breasts and squeezed gently. He flicked his thumb over her hard nipple, and then switched to the other one. Taylor moaned even more. She must get turned on when her tits were played with.

Then Max let his hand trail down her belly, to her pussy, where he rubbed circles on her clit.

"Oooh yeah, Max, right there."

With his left hand he rubbed her clitoris, and with his right hand he held the dildo that was penetrating Taylor.

She grabbed and squeezed her own tits, enjoying all the sensations that Max was giving her.

"Hold on, slow down," Taylor said as she switched over to her hands and knees. "Okay, go ahead."

Max caressed her perfect ass and spread her cheeks apart. He put the head of the dildo at her hole, and then shoved it all the way in in one quick movement. She let out a cry and started pushing herself back on the dildo.

Max held it still, watching Taylor fuck herself with it. She rocked back and forth on it, the toy disappearing deep in her pussy, and then coming back out. Her rocking got faster and faster until it was hard for Max to hold the dildo still.

"Max, I can't take it anymore. Fuck me! I want you to fuck me! I want your cock in my pussy!" Taylor begged.

Max was shocked, but didn't ask twice. He unbuttoned his jeans and took his hard cock out. It was small compared to the dildo, only six inches, but just as thick.

Taylor was wiggling her ass at him, eager to feel his fat cock in her pussy. She seemed impatient, and Max was not about to make her wait.

He poked the head of his cock into her hole, and slid it in slowly.

"Oh, God, Max you're so thick! Oo..."

When it was all the way in, Max grabbed hold of her hips and furiously pounded her. Taylor's tits bounced and her legs quivered.

Max didn't slow down, he had waited too long for this. He thrust his cock deep in her pussy, pounding her hard and fast. He pulled her hips back onto him and squeezed her ass.

"Oh yeah, Max! Oh yeah, I'm gonna come! Fuck me!"

Max hammered her pussy and shoved Taylor's head into the pillow. She pressed her face into it and moaned.

He watched as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. Her thighs were soaked with her pussy juice.

"Oh my god! Fuck I'm coming! Ohhh!" Taylor screamed and bucked back on his cock harder. She squirted and the liquid soaked them both.

Max shoved his cock in deeper, getting in a few more thrusts before he burst into her pussy. He felt his cum shooting from his balls through his cock and out into the back of her warm cunt. He kept it in place as the last spurts of his cum shot into her pussy.

He pulled out and admired his cum dripping out of her stretched pussy. She turned around and cleaned him off with her tongue, a great finish. Then Taylor fell back on the sofa, looking spent.

"I've always wanted to do that," Max said.

"We should definitely do it again sometime," Taylor purred. "Maybe, I'll show you the rest of my toy collection."

"I'd like that."

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments