Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His First Sex Toy (Part I)

"A guys experience of his first sex toy!"

6
1 Comment 1
21.8k Views 21.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This story is the first of two told from two perspectives, of a guy and girl's first experiences with a sex toy. I felt best to separate for those who didn't want to read the other side.

***

A knock at the door brought the Delivery Guy, whereupon Steve opened it and signed for the parcel. He took it into his apartment and placed it on the table. The anticipation of opening it made him feel young once more, like a child at Christmas.

The packaging was discreet, but inside contained a special item that he hoped would curb those urges he had been feeling. Although still a virgin, he had longed to hear those three simple words that we all wish to hear - "I love you."

He began to unwrap the box, where he took out each item and placed them on the table. It contained a large circular tin casing, and a small bottle of lubrication. Toys of an adult nature, bought in the hope to gain some experience in being with a real woman, when that time should come. His hand had helped him so far, but now it was time to take it to the next level.

After studying the instructions, he opened the tin and pulled out a plastic canister which contained the Fleshlight toy. It resembled a large black torch. Uncapping the lid, he took in that smell that comes with all new items.

A soft, pink mould of a woman's vagina stood before him. It was hidden within the canister, away from prying eyes. It looked beautiful, as real as could get. His finger touched it, the spongy feel of it's fleshy design as he smiled. He pulled it out, resembling a large pink worm held in his hand. Soft enough to squeeze, and relatively light in weight.

It took Steve a while to prepare the toy, leaving the actual pink fleshy segment soaked in hot water for a good ten minutes or more. The instructions described this as giving 'the closest feel of a real pussy you will ever experience'. Unfortunately, he didn't know what a real one felt like, but he'd hoped this would give him some indication. Along with the toy, he allowed the bottle of lube to soak for a few minutes to heat up.

While this was taking place, he took the time to prepare the atmosphere. Undressing, turning down the lights and inserting a porn dvd featuring his favorite adult actress to watch, and help – if and when needed.

Inserting the mould back into the canister, screwing one end back on, but leaving it loose slightly. He read in the instructions that the fastening of this end could vary the experience, allowing a looser or tighter grasp of his cock when inserted within. He felt nervous, although he didn't know why, as it wasn't as if he was with a real woman at this time. He hit play on the dvd, as the scene began.

He laid back and gently stroked his flaccid cock between his fingers. It didn't take long for his cock to become erect. The sound of action being heard from the dvd, as well as the naked female body on display fueled his sexual desires. After a minute or so, his cock was hard enough to stay afloat on it's own. The foreskin peeled back to reveal the engorged purple head.

He took hold of the bottle, and applied a small amount of lube onto his erect cock. It oozed out, a warm greasy feel as it slipped along the crowned head and down the long shaft. Using his fingers, he began to gently spread it all over his cock.

The engorged head gleamed, as it trickled down his shaft. It was sticky, messy but allowed him to slide his hand up and down his shaft with ease. His cock was about six inches, maybe a little more. A good three inches in diameter, with an engorged helmet shaped head, accompanied by the slit on top.

He jerked his cock, up and down. His wrist twisting, his fingers wrapped around his shaft that circled the full girth. His knuckles rose to rub across the underside of the head, sending a shiver through his body of that sensitive spot. He kept away from that area as much as possible, concentrating more on jerking the shaft for several moments.

He took possession of the canister, where he applied a small amount of lube across the pussy lips. His fingers spread it evenly around the area, caressing the gel like substance into the flesh.

His finger then inserted into the hole, which he discovered was warm inside. The lube helped him slide in with ease, before he applied a second finger inside. He massaged the inner labia of the pussy. Circling around, caressing the inside to spread the lubrication. After a little work, it was ready for use.

Wiping his hand clean, he used both hands to carefully hold the canister on either side, one hand above the other. Beads of sweat dripped off his naked skin, from his forehead to across his chest.

He lowered the toy down, where he eased the feel of the pussy lips across the tip of his cock. Back and forth, it offered a soft caress of a woman's touch upon it. After several goes of rubbing his cock against the outer lips, it was now or never to take the plunge.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

The moment of truth.

His cock began to disappear inside, spreading the pussy lips apart. The lubrication helped his cock slide with ease inside, where he felt the warmth take over. His crowned head was out of sight, where he continued on. Inch by inch, more of his cock plunged inside.

'It felt so warm, so fucking good,' he thought to himself. He felt things he'd never experienced before. The warmth of being inside a realistic pussy, the sensation that was shooting through his entire body. 'If this is what fucking feels like, then it is amazing,' he thought to himself.

His eyes would occasionally glance upon the film, still playing in the background. The scene now playing of the beautiful girl sucking a guys large cock. He imagined this was his cock being sucked on, inside this warm, wet mouth.

It didn't take long for a good five inches or more of his cock to been inserted into the warm pussy, where he could feel the grip wrap tightly around his shaft. It wasn't too tight a grip, so he screwed the end of the canister to get that tight pussy feel he desperately wanted. He lay there on the couch, with the toy in his hands and his cock deep inside.

He eased the toy up, as his cock began to withdraw from the warm pussy. The grip tried to grasp an even tighter hold of his cock, which pulsated and throbbed within. It was so warm, felt so good inside that even he didn't want to pull it out.

After retreating a few inches, he then slid it back on. His cock forced it's way through the tighter inner walls, spreading them apart for it to push deeper inside. The sound of groans from the television added to the atmosphere.

He picked up the rhythm, grasping tightly on the canister as it slithered up and down around his erect cock. It plunged in and out of the warm pussy. The sex toy was offering a sexual first time experience he wouldn't forget.

Closing his eyes, he imagined the actress in the porn film was there and she was bouncing up and down on his cock. She would be riding it hard and deep as she continued to moan. His body glistened in sweat, his breathing became more labored.

His butt cheeks rose off the cushions, bouncing in musical rhythm to the pussy thrashing down on his cock. His asshole puckered tighter with each thrust. His ass bouncing off the cushions to give maximum effect of that feel of realistically fucking someone. His cock thrusting in and out of the tight, warm pussy. It slid in and out several inches at a time. His hands kept a tight grip on the canister, in fear of it slipping free and causing damage.

He was now at a good rhythm, a sensual pace of fucking the toy. His cock throbbed inside, penetrating it over and over. Fucking deeper inside with every forceful push. In his mind, the beautiful orgasmic moans of the actress on the television felt like it was erupting from a girl he could be fucking in real life. It was intoxicating.

His breathing grew heavier, deeper with grasps of moans. He was drawing closer to that point of no return, that build up of sexual energy that was to be released. In one large swoop, he bucked his hips high. At the same time he thrashed the toy down over his cock.

He called out, "Fuccckkkkk!" as he could feel his cock throb, pulsate as his legs shook uncontrollably. The feel of his cum spewing out of the slit and exploding inside the toy was so orgasmic, so pleasurable that his body writhed in beautiful agony. He could feel the slit on his engorged cock convulse at this release, seeping out the sticky, white cum to align with the lubrication inside.

After lowering his body down to the cushions, he offered himself one final thrust. He bounced up, where his cock pushed itself deep insider. He could feel his swollen head swirling around the cum already spewed inside, where upon a second wave exploded. This time it felt a smaller load, stringy in it's eruption from his slit. It seeped out every drop. His whole body shook with orgasmic delight at being released, a wonderful bliss he had never experienced before.

Falling back to the cushion, he took a moment to compose himself. Gently sliding the toy up, where upon his cock plopped free from inside. It was just returning to it's flaccid form, and fell to hang down between his thighs. It was covered in not only the lubrication, but now bits of gooey cum on it. He placed the canister to his side, where a small amount of cum oozed from the pussy lips on display.

Stretched out, he finally relaxed at having fulfilled his first time with this new sex toy. A smile upon his lips, a wonderful sensation he'd experienced. A notion that this would now become not only the favorite toy he'd ever possessed, but this was his new found favorite thing to do.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments