Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It! Part II

"In the Part I, Leeann and Ashley discover their bi- side and the story continues!"

7
0 Comments 0
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Leeann Benson and Ashley Hannigan in Part I, discovered their new love for each other—more than just being best friends, but having sex with each other. Their worries earlier in the day of their first experience how it would affect their sex lives with their husbands disappeared when they had sex with their husbands, Brad Benson and Kevin Hannigan, that evening and into the wee hours of the night.

 

The sound of music from Kevin’s phone alarm fills the bedroom. Ashley cuddles up with Kevin. He says he has to get ready. He shaves and showers. Soon he is off to work. Ashley wakes the kids and fixes breakfast. She is distracted—thinking about yesterday—feeling tingly—wondering what will happen today. Will Leeann call first, or should she? Should she mention yesterday at all? She loses track of time. Suddenly she realizes she is going to be late to take the kids to Parents Day Out (PDO). She quickly showers--washing away Kevin’s cum and her juices from yesterday, smiling and giggling as she washes herself. Dressing quickly, she gets the kids in the car and drops them off at PDO, only about 5 minutes late. She hugs and kisses them goodbye.

Usually, she spends her time on Fridays grocery shopping, shopping for the kids, or her, and occasionally she’ll pick up something for Kevin. But she can’t get Leeann out of her mind and what they did. She feels badly in a way that maybe she had seduced Leeann or had stirred up memories for Leeann that were not pleasant. Yet she also feels a strong urge to see Leeann. Their hugs, she knew, will take on a new meaning whether they intend to or not.

Instead of heading to the grocery store, she decides to drive by Leeann’s and then go home. To her surprise, and a little embarrassment, Leeann is out in the front yard, picking some flowers. Ashley does not think Leeann sees her, but just as Ashley is driving by, Leeann turns around and waves at Ashley. Ashley misses turning into the driveway so she parks on the street. Leeann comes running to the car and opens Ashley’s door before she gets out.

“Oh, Ashley, I’m so glad you stopped by. Yesterday was so thrilling and exciting! I guess I had it in me all along but had suppressed my earlier experience. Come on in and let’s talk,” Leeann says.

Ashley is nervous, anxious but excited as well, and they both almost float through the air to get inside Leeann’s home. No sooner has Leeann shut her front door, she grabs Ashley and pulls her close to her, and looks into Ashley’s eyes.

“Thank you, Ashley! I have thought about it a number of times and what it would be like kissing and making love with you. But I was too scared to ever mention it,” says Leeann.

Both are kissing passionately, tongues meeting and darting in and out of each other’s mouths. They don’t want to part lips and continue kissing for what seems like only a few minutes but is actually about half an hour.

“But, Ashley, I may be taking things too fast for you,” Leeann says. “Let’s sit down and talk.”

Both are so mesmerized, however, that neither really hears what the other is saying. Ashley starts taking her blouse off and Leeann does likewise. They seductively strip each other out of their bras and panties. Their beautiful naked bodies seem to glow. Leeann leads Ashley to her bedroom.

The bedroom air quickly fills with the sweet aroma of their sex, and the sounds of kissing, moaning, and screaming become more intense. They rub their breasts against each other, each licking the other’s nipples.

They enjoy licking, sucking on each other’s pussies. They finger each other—both wanting to bring the other to amazing orgasms. Their orgasms make them shake with so much pleasure. Several orgasms later, they are basking in the afterglow for several minutes,

Ashley begins to talk. “Leeann, I have thought the same things as you all these years. In fact, thinking about it all the way back to when we were seniors in high school. But I thought I couldn’t be a lesbian, and surely Leeann’s not a lesbian. If I acted upon my desires, you may reject me and our friendship would be over forever. As we got married and kids came along, I thought it was just a fantasy of mine and I should not act on it.”

Leeann sits speechless. She looks puzzled, yet she starts smiling. “Why, oh why, didn’t we say something to each other?” she asks.

“Do you think we are lesbians, Ashley?” Leeann inquires. “I don’t hear other women fantasize about having sex with a woman. I have had the same thoughts occasionally. Every once-in-a while I would think about making love with you through the years. Maybe we are lesbians and weren’t meant to marry Brad and Kevin. I am so confused right now,” Leeann says as she sighs.

“Leeann, I have done a lot of reading about lesbianism and bi-sexuality of women the last several years. I don’t think we are lesbians. Lesbians really do not want to have sex with men—they will if they are married, but feel obligated, used and disgusted by it. I don’t know about you, but I have never felt that way with any guy I had sex with, and certainly not with Kevin. Sex with him is always amazing,” Ashley says.

Leeann shakes her head in agreement as Ashley is speaking.

“Ashley, I think we have had these desires but not exclusively about women or each other. That doesn’t make us gay or lesbians. Let’s not get caught up in the psychoanalysis of it, but just relax and enjoy when we can. We both love our husbands, our children and all that we each have, and we don’t have to choose to give up any of that. You know, after our beautiful time together, Brad and I had amazing sex! It felt so good to have his cock in me,” Leeann says with an excited expression on her face.

Answering Leeann, Ashley says, “We did too! I think you are right. Let’s just relax, enjoy when we can fool around, and enjoy our husbands too. I’ll tell you a little secret. I caught Kevin on the computer last night looking at pictures of beautiful lesbians having sex. He was so startled and speechless when he saw I was watching him.

“I said to him, ‘I have had fantasies of kissing another woman and having sex with her. Have you had fantasies of me having sex with other women?’ He was so tongue-tied, he never answered me. But I thought I would just plant the idea in his head.”

Ashley continues to speak, “I wonder what our husbands would think if they knew about us? Would they find it sexy and a turn-on, or disgusting?” I can see Kevin being really turned-on by it. If they are turned on by it, would you be brave enough to have sex while they watch?”

Leeann blushes 10 shades of red and says, “Oh, my, you are moving way too fast, Ashley. I don’t think I want to go down that road, at least yet.”

“Just an idea,” Ashley says with a giggle. “A lot of guys are turned-on by it and are turned-on if their wives have sex with other women. Others are turned-on, but not with their wives having sex,” Ashley says in a matter of fact manner.

Leeann shifts the conversation and says, “I’m still so horny. I want more sex with you. I want you to use my vibrator on me, and I use it on you. I want to feel the vibrator against my pussy, against my clit, and inside of me,” Leeann almost screams at Ashley with an excited tone.

Leeann grabs her vibrator. It’s different from Ashley’s. It is chrome colored and curved, obviously to reach a G-spot. She hands it to Ashley. “Go ahead, give me what you got!”

Ashley dutifully fulfills Leeann’s command, rubbing the vibrator over Leeann’s pussy, pressing it against her clit. The whirl and vibrating almost purrs, but the sound is drowned by Leeann’s moaning. Just as is to push the vibrator in Leeann’s pussy, Leeann is quivering, shaking, and screaming. keeps pushing the vibrator in to send Leeann over the limits that Leeann can handle with her orgasm.

As she is working the vibrator on Leeann, Ashley begins rubbing her own nipples and breasts with her other hand and fingers. She is getting a good orgasm worked up herself. She momentarily takes the vibrator out of Leeann’s pussy to concentrate on her own impending orgasm. She fingers herself, first with one finger and then with a second finger.

Leeann screams, “No. Don’t stop, don’t stop!”

Noticing that Ashley is getting close to her orgasm, Leeann grabs the purring vibrator and pushes it in her pussy. She pushes it in and out of her pussy and rubs her clit with it. She is so wet. Her back arches up, and she feels she is so close. Then her pussy starts trembling with a tremendous orgasm. Her whole body shakes with pleasure.

As soon as Ashley comes to reality, she can tell Leeann is near her orgasm. Ashley moves between Leeann’s legs and starts lapping up Leeann’s fresh juices. “Mmm, you taste so good, Leeann. It’s so sexy to lick your pussy.”

After such amazing orgasms, they both snuggle with each other, kissing, and looking deeply into the other’s eyes, smiling at each other like new lovers.

Leeann whispers to Ashley, “You got the pleasure of licking my pussy, I want to lick you now.”

Leeann moves to Ashley’s bare pussy, licks her juices, spreads her pussy lips apart, and licks and nibbles on Ashley’s clit. Ashley’s legs lock against Leeann’s head, and she arches her back, getting so close to another orgasm.

They are startled and scared when they hear a knock on the front door and the doorbell ringing. “Damn it,” one of them says. Quickly they dress, but in the rush, Ashley puts on Leeann’s deep purple bra and Leeann puts on Ashley’s black bra. Leeann makes it to the door barely finishing putting her blouse back on in time. It is Kevin.

Leeann lets him in. Kevin seems concerned, worried.

“I’ve been trying to reach Brad on his cell a good part of the day, but no answer. It isn’t like Brad. I called Ashley—no answer. I called you but no answer, so I thought I should drive by your home. I see Ashley’s car out in front, which is a little unusual for a Friday. Is everything okay?” he asks frantically.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

Ashley also comes to the door. Leeann says she obviously didn’t hear her phone and Ashley hadn’t either.

“Why are you so desperate to find Brad?” Leeann asks.

Kevin does not answer the question. He says “Something has come up at work and I really need to talk to Brad and run some things by him.”

This seems strange to Ashley and Leeann, particularly Kevin leaving the office so early in the afternoon. Neither could remember the last time that had happened. Ashley tried to calm Kevin and press him why it was so important.

Kevin turns away and says, “I’m going by Brad’s office.” He leaves.

Now both Leeann and Ashley are worrying. Both check their phones. Neither have any calls or texts from Brad, but each have messages from Kevin.

Leeann calls Brad’s supervisor. When she gets off her phone she tells Ashley, “His supervisor says Brad has been in meetings all day, and Brad forgot his cell phone in his car. He’ll let Brad know that Kevin is trying to reach him and that I had called as well.”

Ashley immediately calls Kevin and tells him what Brad’s supervisor told Leeann. Kevin is greatly relieved.

Kevin says, “I had a dream last night that Brad was assaulted, and when Brad didn’t answer his phone I got really scared. I haven’t been sleeping well because of pressures at work, and then the dream freaked me out. But I am sure relieved to know Brad is okay.”

Ashley asks Kevin what is going on at work, but again he tells her he does not want to discuss it. Ashley is frustrated that he will not share about it. She has asked him numerous times, trying to be sympathetic. Kevin heads back to his office.

Leeann and Ashley are frantic, realizing it’s past time to pick up their kids at PDO. They make it in the nick of time and both get their kids and go home.

Brad comes home a little early this evening, about 5:30, to reassure Leeann. Even though she knows Brad was okay, she is relieved to see him. They kiss and hug each other longer than usual.

Kevin is still so shaken that he does not return to the office. He stops by his favorite watering hole and has bourbon on the rocks, before heading home. When he arrives home, he is both buzzed and emotionally exhausted. Ashley massages his back and his chest. She kisses him, but it still does not seem to calm him.

She says, “Why don’t you just get ready for bed, Kevin, and get a good night’s sleep.” She tucks him in about 7:30 and he falls fast asleep. She soon has the kids tucked in their beds.

Ashley takes her clothes off to get in her nighty. She notices and shrieks, “Oh, no! I have Leeann’s bra on.”

She texts Leeann and says she has Leeann’s bra on. Leeann texts back, “I had your bra on too. Lol”

Ashley texts how she and Brad are.

Leeann replies “He’s doing fine.” She signs her text with heart emoticons, and kisses, different emoticons than she has used in the past. These are sexy—not ones for women to use in a friendship, but what lovers would text.

Ashley texts back, “Sweet dreams, my love. If you get horny in the night, just think of me.”

Leeann has time to reflect back on another amazing time of sex with Leeann. She smiles and is giddy thinking of Ashley. But she’s also frustrated that Kevin interrupted them.

She thinks, “I wonder what Brad would have thought if he had been awake when I took my blouse off and saw a different bra! Would he suspect something?”

In a way, Leeann secretly hopes he would suspect something, because she really wants to tell him about Ashley and her. Of course, she does not want to leave Brad for Ashley and she knows Ashley has the same feeling about Kevin.

Climbing into bed, Leeann joins Brad and reads her Kindle—an erotic story about the first time for bi-women having sex. Brad is sound asleep.

A while later, Ashley texts Leeann. “It’s a shame that we didn’t have time to hold and cuddle each other before Kevin knocked on the door. I’m sorry he came to your house and knocked on the door.”

Leeann texts that she agrees that she wishes they had more time with each other before the knock. But Ashley should not apologize. It shows how their husbands are really good friends. The two continue to text back and forth—each text getting more and more sexy, sensuous.

“Let’s enjoy each other and our new found sexual sides. I’ve never felt so close to you and needing you as I am now,” Leeann texts.

“I feel the same,” Ashley texts.

Over the course of the next few weeks, the two lovers experiment and experience all kinds of pleasure. They are like two kids who have experienced a candy store and want more and more. They begin to realize however, they are paying so much attention to each other that their kids often say, “Mommy, mom! Do you hear me?”

Ashley says they probably need to be a little more discreet and maybe limit their trysts, lest their husbands suspect something or the kids walk in on them. They both agree that they cannot have sex every day. But that is easier said than done.

Leeann says she gets so turned on after having sex with Ashley that she jumps Brad’s bones when he gets home. Brad seems to love their “sex life on steroids,” as he describes it. But he has acted several times in a way that indicates it may be a little much for him.

Ashley says she gets the same reaction from Kevin. Is it that obvious that something’s going on? What’s up with tha-- a man feeling he is getting too much sex?!

To lessen the conspicuousness, they limit their affections to holding hands in their homes, or kiss a few times. However, some days they cannot resist their lust, and are fully engaged in their new-found sexuality. When they go out, they make sure they never show any affection publicly, other than what they may have done before the first time they kissed each other on the lips so passionately.

One day, Ashley mentions to Leeann, “What if we could get away, just the two of us and have some time so we can make love, enjoy each other without our kids and husbands, go shopping, have massages, saunas, and facials, wouldn’t that be great?”

Leeann jumps on the idea. “Let’s sweet talk our husbands into letting us go somewhere because we deserve a break and it would be a great gift for them to us!” They both know their husbands love them so much they will let them go have fun. They have them wrapped around their little fingers!

A few weeks later, Ashley and Leeann are on a flight to a beach resort near Miami. Soon they will be sipping wine, laughing, smiling and having a good, sexy time. It is all they can do to keep from kissing and touching each other in public.

After landing and getting their bags, the resort has a shuttle to pick them up and soon they are checking in. As soon as they get their room keys and arrive at the room, they rush to get inside. They are giddy with unbelievable excitement. They are horny as hell.

Kevin and Brad already have a bottle of champagne and flowers delivered to the room!

“Aww, they are so thoughtful! But if they only knew,” Leeann laughingly says to Ashley.

Over the next several days, they make love so many times they lose count. They cuddle, hug each other, kiss—they even hold hands one evening when they were at dinner. They stay up until the wee hours of the morning, sleeping late. It feels so good not being tied to kids for the time. They shop but when they are not making out, they are at the beach tanning, having fun rubbing sunblock and tanning lotions on each other. They have full body massages by Andre, a French masseuse, who is a hunk and he is so hot! They secretly hope he will go further with them. He disappoints them because he is very professional.

They also enjoy the attention from men—where ever they are. One evening some guys come over to where Ashley and Leeann are sitting at a bar and talk to them—flirting going in both directions. The guys buy several rounds of drinks for them. Ashley and Leeann know if they give the right signals to the guys they’re ready to jump in the sack, they know the guys are jazzed to do it also.

After flirting and drinking, their thoughts turn to their husbands and kids. Despite the getaway of a lifetime for two bi- women, the two are missing their families. They do not want to cheat with other men. (In their minds, having sex with each other is not cheating on their husbands).

Their weekend of bliss is soon over, and they are flying back home. Both tear up, and then laugh about their “Girls Gone Wild!” vacation.

Ashley whispers in Leeann’s ear, “Do you think our husbands will figure out what’s going on with us? I want Kevin to know, but I’m afraid of what may happen.”

Leeann whispers back, “I don’t think they will. But oh, I'm like you, I want Brad to know. I think it’s possible it may bring us all together closer, or it could blow apart our marriages. But how long can we keep them from knowing?”

They both shrug their shoulders to indicate, ‘Who knows?’

Soon their trip is over when they arrive at the airport and walk the ramp to the waiting area. They are glad to be back to see their husbands and kids. Their kids come running up to them, screaming “Mommy.” Their husbands give them long, passionate kisses.

Over the next several weeks, the two lovers have sex several times. But each has the same thoughts, what is next? Will this become routine and boring? Do we let our husbands know? Do we warm our husbands to the idea of introducing some kinkiness to our sex lives? The questions bother them—and the questions cannot be answered. Where will all of this lead?

Published 
Written by hotlegalman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors