Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fucking Machine, Chapter 2

"Caught playing with her new toy without permission, it is now her punishment!"

39
14 Comments 14
44.8k Views 44.8k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Famous Story
Diane mournfully caressed the hard, thick, dildo attachment on the fucking machine that I had purchased as an anniversary present for her a few months ago. She still thought it was unfair that she couldn't use it when I wasn't around. It seemed selfish... the machine was for her after all - it was designed and built for a woman's pleasure. And Diane needed some of that pleasure in a bad way!

The machine had a keyed lock on it, preventing it from being operated even though she had the remote control. The key had to be in place and turned ninety degrees for the motor to get its electricity. As if that wasn't frustrating enough, I was out of town for a couple days and Diane had no idea where I kept the key at! Diane sadly looked through her assortment of battery-operated boyfriends, trying to find something that might put out the fire that was rapidly growing in her belly. But none of the things she could use seemed to be what she yearned for.

Over the years, Diane had amassed quite a collection of dildos, vibrators, and other pussy playthings. She had told me shortly after we began dating that she had a very high sex drive - she called herself a nymphomaniac - and that is took a lot to keep her satisfied. And she was right, she wore me out on many occasions. So once we decided to get serious about our relationship, I began doing what I could to help her keep that voracious pussy happy. Happy pussy, happy girl; happy girl, happy guy!

I knew I didn't want her to go looking for other cocks to keep her satisfied, so I decided to get her a fake one - one that I wouldn't have to compete with and wonder what else she might be bringing home with her! Well one dildo led to another and yet another - all in a futile attempt to keep that insatiable pussy fed.

Now, after being introduced to what she felt must be the ultimate in ladies playthings, nothing else seemed to fit the bill.

That first experience with the fucking machine was life changing. I had bet her that I could keep thrusting into her for three hours and she had just laughed at me. She knew that I was good for about 10 or 15 minutes tops before I couldn't hold out anymore and blew my load... after which it was about an hour or so before I was reloaded for another round. But what she didn't know was that I had bought a fucking machine off a site I found on the 'Net and that was what I was going to use on her!

After three hours and more orgasms than she could count, Diane had a whole new respect for the marvels of modern engineering and she had finally admitted that she had been thoroughly and completely fucked out. I had started off watching her for a little bit to see that the machine was adjusted right and that she could use it safely. During that time I added a little bonus in the form of a bullet vibe on her clit.

But once I saw that she was working the machine all right and everything was okay, I left my sweet Diane to the mercy of the mechanical fucker and went out of the room - much to her dismay! But I had not gone far and after a few minutes I peeked back in to see how she was doing. By then she was completely enraptured and I'm not even sure she realized I was in the room at first - so deeply in her lustful euphoria was she that my comings and goings didn't even register with her.

She was a beautiful sight too, glowing with a sexual blush and her entire body glistening with sweat. Her nipples hard and erect and aching to be licked and sucked. Her pussy slobbering like a hound with a bone. And the moans and groans coming from her was enough to make a marble statue get a hard-on!

Now Diane sat looking at her magnificent muff massager and wished there was some way she was able to use it. She had a fire growing quickly in her pussy and it needed some attention or else it would soon be out of control!

Diane grabbed up one of her favorite old standbys and set it on the bed. She got undressed, which didn't take long because with me out of town, she didn't have on anything but her house robe and her panties. Hanging her robe on the hook on the back of the bedroom door and her panties on the corner post of the foot board, she climbed into bed and got herself in position to scratch that annoying itch!

Diane has let me watch her a few times as she used her toys and I have even "forced" her to "perform" for me when we played BDSM games before so I knew her favorite positions when masturbating. She started by laying on her back with her legs spread and her knees up, feet flat on the bed. She began by rubbing her pussy with her fingers spreading her lips and giving her clit a good hard rub. This got her motor running at a good speed and she began getting very wet. She started pushing two or three fingers into her hungry pussy and she made those wonderful squishing noises that turn us both on so much.

By this time her fire was raging and she reached for her toy. Turning it on she rubbed the vibrator over her nipples which were hard and pebbles. She loves to have her nipples played with and she doesn't ever have a playtime without giving them their due. When they reached the point where they were hard and aching, her pussy began yelling for its turn.

Diane took her toy and rubbed it up and down her slit, lubricating it while teasing her pussy with the delicious vibrations. Her pussy got super wet and slick as she did this and it turned up the burners big time. Soon it became more than she could bear and with one mighty thrust, she sank her vibrator deep as she could into the dripping hole. Plunging in and out with one hand, she used her other to either pinch and tug on her nipples, or strum her clit until she came good and hard.

"Ohhhhhfuuucckkk!!" she screamed out to the empty room as she burst, pouring juices out of her spasming pussy. She shook and bucked and writhed on the bed as her orgasm took control of her finally leaving her panting and a bit haggard, but happy.

"Well that should hold me for a little while, at least!" she said, licking her juices off her vibrator friend and putting him away until next time. She got up and slipped on her robe, not worrying about her panties because she knew she'd only have to take them off again later!

Diane decided she had better do a little bit of work at least while she could. The laundry especially needed attention so she went into the laundry room and took the clothes that were in the dryer out and put another load in. She took the clothes into the bedroom and began folding them. When she had finished folding this load she began putting them away. Most of the clothes in this batch were mine and she went to put them away on my drawers.

While she was putting away my clothes she heard a strange noise in my drawer... a scraping noise. She dug around in the clothes until she found the source.

"Jon, you sneaky little..." she said as she pulled out a small brass key. She shot a look over to the fucking machine and her heart leapt in hopeful anticipation. She went quickly over to the machine and test-fitted the key and it was a perfect fit!

Diane squealed with delight, clapping her hands and bouncing up and down like a little girl at a birthday party! She quickly finished putting away the clothes and threw another load in the washer and the dryer.

Once she had started the next loads of clothes she figured she had a few minutes. She set the fucking machine up on the bed and plugged it in. She got in position in front of it, kneeling so it would fuck her from behind. She put a leg on either side so she could hold it in place while it did its work. She turned it on slowly so she could find the "sweet spot" where it would go all the way in, but not too far to hurt her. Once she found it she turned it to the speed she liked and put her head down on the bed, She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as the machine fucked her deep and powerfully.

"OhhhhmyGAWD.... this is fucking wonderful!!" she moaned as the machine pumped in and out of her soaked pussy. Diane must have still been a bit "hungry" because it didn't seem like it took much time at all for her to get to the edge of her cliff. She was pushing back against the dildo and clawing at her tits as she felt her lust boiling over.

"Ohh, Fuck! Ohh, Fuck... I'm cumming! OhmyGod OHHHH, FUUUUCKKK!" she screamed out. The machine once more had done its delicious work and as this new orgasm slammed into her she arched her back and bathed the plunging dildo in her flood. Her legs shook violently as they tried to hold her up and her breath came in tearing ragged gasps - each one she believed would be her last.

Since the machine cared little that Diane was losing control of both her mind and her body, it kept pumping her pussy into a creamy froth. Diane couldn't handle the orgasm and the teasing dildo at the same time and she pulled away from the machine as if it shocked her. She collapsed on the bed, gasping for air at one end and leaking juices from the other. She reached over and shut the machine off with the remote and laid there for several minutes recovering.

When she was able, at last, to sit up she licked and sucked her juices off her beloved machine, giving it an appreciative blowjob to thank it for its dedicated service. She took the machine off the bed and then stripped the sheet from it - she had made a wet slippery mess of it! "Well I guess I'll add it to the laundry pile!" she said. It made her smile that she could still squirt and that she had a "friend" that helped her do so.

"So how has your day been honey?" I asked when I called her that evening. "Have you been a good girl?"

"Well I got some laundry done and picked up the house a little. I made the bed too. And as far as being good, you know me... I have to have a little fun!" she said.

"Yes I know you do. But there is such a thing as too much fun too, young lady!" I said.

"Well, maybe," she said. "When are you coming home so I can have fun with you?" she asked.

"I should be home tomorrow night. So don't bother fixing dinner... we will just go out right from the airport, okay?"

"Sounds good to me - I am always up for a dinner I don't have to fix!" she said.

"Okay, it's a date. Well, have a good night baby, and I will see you tomorrow night. Be a good girl!" I told her.

"Dream about me!" she said, and blew me a kiss. I knew I would.

The next day, Diane was looking forward to my return. According to the itinerary I had left her with, my flight was due to arrive at around 7:45 that night. So Diane did some last minute housework so the house would look nice and she could give me her undivided attention when we got home. There was "welcome home sex" to be had and she didn't want it interrupted by something as mundane as housework!

She began by making sure the dishes were done. She unloaded the dishwasher of the dishes in it and put the dirty ones in to wash. She wiped off the table and counters looking around the kitchen, it appeared in good shape... Done! Next was the living room. She dusted and vacuumed and made sure thing were picked up and put in their place. The living room looked good now, too. She went in and looked at the laundry. There were a few clothes in it but it wasn't bad. Besides, I would have more dirty clothes from my trip so she held off on that.

She moved to the bathroom. Here she had to spend a little time. She put some toilet bowl cleaner in to make sure the toilet was clean, she wiped down the fixtures and cleaned the sink. She arranged the things on the counter and wiped it down. She cleaned the mirrors and cleaned the shower stall. That took a little time, but it was done. Lastly she moved to the bedroom. Picking up the dirty clothes there and putting them away she came back to make the bed.

This is where her trouble began. She glanced at the alarm clock on my nightstand and saw it was a little after 1:00 in the afternoon. "Plenty of time to have a little fun and still get my work done with time to get ready to meet Jon," she thought to herself.

She looked over at the fucking machine, biting her bottom lip mischievously. She was already horny just thinking of my getting home, and she had another eight hours to go at least before she could take advantage of that fact. There was no way she would last that long! She needed to relieve the stress already built up if she was going to hold out till after dinner.

Diane wanted to cum and the more she thought of it, the harder and more intense the orgasm needed to be. She decided that she needed to add a little something to this orgasm.

Diane remembered that her biggest and most spectacular orgasm have occurred when she was helpless - either because I was holding her down or because she was tied down. The feeling of loss of control and being made to do something somehow lowered her inhibitions and allowed her to experience the orgasm without worrying about the guilt or feeling as if she was acting inappropriately.

To that end, Diane took some of the ropes that we play with and tied her ankles to her thighs, and then another length was run to the bed frame, thus holding her legs spread wide as she could get them. She placed the tip of the dildo into her drooling slit and laid back on the bed. She tied a handcuff key to the headboard where she could reach it and put the remote for the machine close at hand as well. Then when she was sure all was in readiness, she locked her wrists in the handcuffs and turned the machine on, adjusting the speed to a pussy pounding rhythm.

Diane looked again at the alarm clock on the nightstand just before placing her wrists into the handcuffs - it was 2:30pm. She didn't have to be at the airport to pick me up for another five hours at the earliest, and it only took about 20 minutes to get there. She had plenty of time to have her little pussy party and get things put away before she had to go pick me up. Satisfied, Diane closed the police-grade handcuffs and let the fucking machine have its way with her. With the remote control in her hand and her emerald-green eyes half shut, Diane pretended that I was there, watching her being banged with her prized penile protrusion. She moaned and gasped and struggled against her relentless, inescapable bondage with all the energy her naked, freckled and sexy body could manage.

She quickly lost herself to the sensations the marvel of mechanical science was providing.

GenesisLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisLee

Not having to worry about being noisy in the empty house, Diane let all her inhibitions go and gave full voice to her multitude of orgasms. It was times like these that made her glad to have been born female!

There was just one problem. Unbeknownst to her, I had taken an earlier flight home, anxious to get back to my beautiful, sexy wife. I had taken a cab home because when I called, there was no answer (she was a little "tied up" at the moment and couldn't come to the phone!) so I figured she was shopping or at the beauty salon preparing for my return.

The cab pulled up and the driver took my bags out of the trunk. I flipped him the fare plus a good tip and he drove off happy. I unlocked the door and not finding Diane in the living room I left the suitcases there and headed for the bathroom. It had been a long flight and I needed to relieve my bladder.

As I came out of the bathroom I heard strange noises coming from further down the hall. Thinking I was home alone I went to investigate. The closer I got to the bedroom door, the more the noises sounded like a woman moaning!

I opened the door just in time to see my naked and tied-up Diane have an earth-shattering orgasm using the fucking machine!

"Well, well! What have we here?" I said.

Diane, startled, opened her eyes to the unexpected sight of me standing in the doorway. "What the fuck?!" she screeched, trying and failing to hide herself.

"I see you found the key to the machine I had hidden in my underwear drawer," I said with a smirk, watching it continue to plunge the dildo into her pussy without pause.

"What the fuck are you doing back so early?" she screeched, blushing like crazy and trying to escape my wide and appreciating eyes.

"I was able to take an earlier flight than I had anticipated. I tried to call and let you know, but now one was home... or maybe you were?" I said.

"That was you that called? I heard the phone ring, but..." she started to say.

"But you were a little occupied, is that what you were about to say?" I finished her sentence.

While we were talking, the machine continued its work unrelentingly. I walked over to Diane, still securely bound on the bed. I snatched the handcuff key from where it was and then the remote for the machine. Now any hope of escape was impossible. She was effectively captured by her own handiwork! With her totally helpless on the bed before me, I sat down next to her.

"It looks like you have been a bad little girl Diane," I began. "I know that you have a greedy little pussy, but you also have a lot of toys that you could have used to feed it, too. I have bought you many pussy toys over the years."

"Yes, but Jon..." she whined.

"No buts, young lady. I told you this machine was not to be used without me here did I not?" I asked.

"Yes..." she said.

"That's because it is a mechanical device. It doesn't have feelings. It can't decide 'Oops I'm hurting her' and back off. It just keeps pounding away at whatever speed and depth you set, even if it's wrong. You can cause serious injury to yourself using this machine. Especially," I plucked one of the ropes holding her in place "with you tied up like this and unable to get away."

I looked at my gorgeous wife laying there naked and glistening with sweat as the machine plunged in and out of her. I could smell her lust and see the desire on her face. I got a mischievous smirk on my face... I would help her out! I began tracing my fingers over those wonderfully sensitive and perfectly formed tits, lightly grazing the creamy flesh and toying with her hard nipples.

My change of heart was a pleasant surprise to her. She thought I would be angry with her and possibly take her toy away from her. But instead I was participating in her enjoyment of it! She began moaning again, arching her back and lifting her tits up to my mouth as much as she could. I leaned over and gave the nearest nipple a quick lick, getting it wet with my saliva, then I blew cool air over it. The temperature change made it stand up even harder and Diane moaned louder as she felt it.

"You like my mouth on your nipples don't you?" I said, whispering low.

"Yesss..." she hissed.

"You want me to suck them? Would you like that?" I asked.

"Please... please suck my nipples..." she moaned, lifting them again as if begging for my mouth.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply on the mouth as I rolled her nipple between my fingers. I felt her moan as it left her mouth and entered mine. A felt her body shudder as the sensation hit her brain. Then I moved my mouth onto her aching nipple and another moan tore from her lips - this one went out into the open room air.

"Jonnn..."

"Yes, baby, I'm home," I said, soothingly.

"Ohhh God, I've missed you, baby..." she whimpered.

"I know. But I'm here now." I reached down and began rubbing her clit as I licked and sucked on her tits. She writhed and gasped and arched her back as far too many signals were being sent to her brain now. 

"Ohhh Joonnn!!" she moaned, long and low. I could tell by her tone and the way she was grinding on the machine and my hand that she was trying to cum.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! I slapped her clit with four quick slaps, not hard but in the state she was in they were enough to send her spinning out of control.

"Cum for me slut! Cum for me NOW!" I barked at her as I smacked her soaked, throbbing clit. My command was met with instant obedience.

"OHHHFUUCCCKKMEEEE!!" she screamed as she squirted her juices past the invading cock and bucked and writhed and twisted so much I thought she would tear the bed apart. I heard the head board and foot board creaking under the strain and the machine growl it's objection as her pussy clamped down on it. But I had gotten this machine partly because of the powerful motor. I knew - from experience - that Diane had amazing pussy muscles so I needed a machine that could handle it. The machine kept pumping in and out even as her overstimulated pussy flooded her shattered mind with information overload.

I kept rubbing her clit and twisting her nipple in an attempt top make her orgasm last longer and it did, she went through the convulsions and contortions of a mind-blowing orgasm until she was begging me to stop.

"Please Jon, Oh God I can't take it! Please stop, please! Ohhhh please stop!" she cried. I relented and she flopped onto the bed, gulping in huge mouthfuls of precious air and her sweat-drenched body trembled and jerked with the last throes of her orgasm. She was spent.

As she lay there on the bed dripping sweat and cum and still held securely in the bondage of her own doing, I let her rest for a few moments while I left the room. Coming back I sat down and showed her a package I had brought home for her. It was wrapped in red paper and tied with a silver ribbon and bow.

"I knew you were not happy about me being gone so long, so I stopped at a little sex shop with I was there and bought you a little something," I said. "Of course, I didn't expect you to be in this state but since you are 'otherwise occupied', I will unwrap it for you."

Diane watched through lust-fogged eyes as I unwrapped the thing. Whatever it was, it was pink,about half the size of the palm of her hand and had three elastic straps attached.

I pushed the longest strap under her back. She moaned but could not really resist given her bindings and state of exhaustion. I clipped the strap to the other side of the device then attached the other two straps.

The device was in place. Whatever it was, it was held to her crotch by one strap around her waist and one around each thigh close to her ass cheeks. It sat squarely upon her slick smooth pussy lips. There was an odd protuberance, about two inches long, on its underside that I had slipped into her pussy, causing her to moan again. She could also feel something touching her clit.

"I know you like getting your pussy pounded," I said, holding a remote in my hand. "I know you like having orgasms. But you broke the rules and used this fucking machine while I was gone. I had planned on letting you play with it when I got home so I could watch you. But you couldn't wait. So now, since you are obviously so horny, you are going to have more orgasms than you can handle!"

"I can handle a lot of orgasms," she said with a big grin.

"Well, you will be begging me to turn these machines off before we are through - I promise!" I told her. The remote in my hand made an audible click...

Diane's entire body went stiff and her legs shook as her voice let out a startled groan. The small device was vibrating directly on her clit! "Ohhh, shit!" she gasped as the vibes coursed throughout her body.

"This little gizmo is called a Butterfly and you won't think it's so nice after it gets done with you!" I said. Diane panted as she lay there, feeling all the different sensations the little device produced in her pussy. 

I sat there next to Diane and watched as she trembled, moaned, gasped, and writhed as both machines mindlessly drove her helpless libido ever upwards. She twisted and struggled against the binding ropes for both the escape and in an attempt to quench the raging furnace her pussy had become.

After a moment, I had another idea. I got up and went into the laundry room and returned a couple moments later. As I sat down again next to Diane I showed her what I had brought - a pair of plastic-coated wire clothespins! Diane looked at them as I showed her and her eyes got wide. She knew what I had in mind. As I brought the first one close to her hard, erect, aching nipple and I opened the jaws, Diane gasped and jerked hard against her bindings. She twisted away, but she had a limited range of movement and couldn't move far enough away to escape. I chuckled to myself as I watched Diane fight in vain to escape her bondage. All the while the fucking machine and the butterfly continued their evil work.

I let Diane flail and buck until the combination of her struggles against the bondage and the machines wore her to the point she couldn't fight anymore. She watched wide-eyed as the clip closed over her left nipple.

"OHH, FUCK! Jon!" she squealed as the clip clamped onto her sensitive bud. She shook and tried to throw the clip off her nipple but it was on firmly. I knew the tension wasn't enough to hurt her but it was definitely strong enough to be very noticeable. I took a second clip and showed it to her. She watched as it too, closed around her other nipple with a similar reaction from her.

Diane moaned and writhed as the clips added an element of punishment to her situation. She had experienced makeshift nipple clamps before in our bondage games but these clamps were not the wooden clothespins we had used and certainly not in conjunction with these machines buzzing and pumping away at her. Her mind was reeling as she tried to process all of this.

Then Diane saw me reach for the Butterfly's control. It was vibrating busily on her clitoris and making her greedy pussy slobber like a thirsty dog. It was also keeping her sexual senses on a keen razor's edge. "Let's see how fast it'll go."

Her eyes widened, alarmed at my words. I turned the speed dial all the way up and the Butterfly went from idle to redline in a second. Diane lurched, flexed her back, stiffened and had one helluva mind altering orgasm. The fucking machine's motor growled in a lower pitch as her vaginal muscles clenched tight on the dancing dildo. Her taut muscles quivered and tendons stood out profoundly. Her toes curled under as the bolts of lightning stiffened her muscles. I watched as a reddish blush appeared on her face, traveled down her neck and glowed invitingly upon her upper chest.

As the orgasm progressed, part of Diane's mind must have wondered if she'd ever be able to breathe again. She heard a woman scream from someplace far away and didn't realize it was her.

I turned the Butterfly down to let her climax subside so she could draw a fresh breath. Diane settled back after a moment, her whole body trembling like she had just come out of the freezer. There was a sharp smell of musty sex in the air; her pussy was generating more than enough lubricant to seep out around the thrusting dildo and trickle down the cleft of her ass.

"Jon," she squeaked.

In response, I turned both machines up to maximum. Diane's body became taunt again as an even more massive orgasm plowed its merciless way through her. Her beautiful face was a mask of surprise mixed with indescribable sexual bliss, as if she couldn't imagine an orgasm could feel so amazingly wonderful. Her head tilted back and her back arched as her neck muscles and tendons stood visible through her flesh like steel cables from the strain of it all.

The machines were slowed again to an idle to allow her to regain her senses. "Please, Jon," she whimpered, "no more... please, it's too intense!"

"But I thought you liked it intense," I said. I picked the remotes up again as if getting ready to give her another ride.

"Please, baby! Sweetie. Honey. Please. Turn it off, I can't take it anymore!" she pleaded.

"You don't sound very convincing. What's the magic word?"

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please," Diane begged with great, eager, and humble earnestness.

"Not that magic word," I told her.

She thought about what word I wanted. Then she realized what I wanted to hear from her. "I'm sorry I broke your rule, Jon. Please, baby, I beg you, turn the machines off!"

Smirking to myself, I held up the remote control. For a fearful second, Diane thought I was going to inflict another series of orgasms out of her anyway. I twisted it with my thumb, however, and it merely went click. The Butterfly became still. Diane breathed a sigh of relief as I also turned off the fucking machine.

Diane had learned her lesson. She never touched the Fucking Machine again without me being present. And I made sure the two of them had many wonderful times together. It was one of the best investments I ever made!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments