Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel Receptionist - Part 2 - Shopping for toys

"Some sales assistants are ever so helpful."

45
27 Comments 27
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of the Hotel Receptionist trilogy, you can read part one, or enjoy this as a stand alone story."

As I sit at the conference, I realise I haven’t heard a word the last speaker has said. My thoughts keep constantly drifting back to last night and Joanne, the hotel receptionist kneeling between my legs as she used her tongue to bring me off. The smile and sparkle in her eyes when she told me she would be working for the next few nights signalled that she didn't want last night to be a one-off.

As the afternoon session draws to a close, I decline the offer to join a few of the delegates for a drink. The image of Joanne watching the porn clip of the girl with the strapon as she fingered herself on the reception desk kept interrupting my thoughts. A quick peek on google tells me there is a branch of a well known sex shop chain less than five minutes walk away and I am hoping to get a few things for tonight. 

I feel slightly guilty about entering the shop. Some element of long-ignored Catholic guilt buried deep inside is telling me I shouldn’t be going there, and if I do I will go to Hell. But sex has even come to Northern Ireland and I am taken aback that the bright pink storefront is right on the high street as it loudly and proudly proclaims ‘We sell SEX!!!’. Well maybe not, but in my head it does.

I cross the threshold, thankful the lines of Christian fundamentalists who picketed the store when it opened have found new targets to threaten. A young woman dressed in a pink tee shirt and black jeans smiles at me and enquires if she can help me. She is young, in her early 20’s with a fabulous figure. Her breasts are a good handful and the branded tee shirt is stretched over them. Her long brunette hair is tied back in a ponytail and she wears only a little eye shadow and lipstick. She has a thin waist and curves to die for, the denim stretched over her ass. She really has the perfect hourglass figure.

I smile, reflecting on the last woman who offered any help and I can’t help blushing. This is why I usually shop on the internet, but a level of unpreparedness and the unexpectedness of last night meant I had packed for a conference, not a dirty weekend.

I take a deep breath and explain that I’m looking for a strap-on. I look up at her, feeling my cheeks redden. I was expecting her to just point me in the general direction and leave me to it but instead, she wants to know what sort I had in mind and had I used one before. 

She is a good saleswoman, and she walks me down the shop towards the back aisle. As she talks, she turns to look at me.

“So this is your first time using a strap-on, yeah?” She looks questioningly at me.

“Yes, “ I nod, blushing again.

“It’s ok,” she laughs. “I just want to make sure we get it right for you. There’s nothing worse than something going wrong and you kneeling embarrassed while your lover doesn’t know what to do.”

She smiles at me and I feel like I am melting. Her eyes are a gorgeous chocolate brown and I feel like I am melting in them.

“So, has your partner used a strap-on before?”

I blush again as I explain how I caught her masturbating to a porn video and how I wanted to do it to her for real. I decided to leave out the part that I caught her masturbating whilst on duty at the front desk of the hotel. Some things are private, after all.

“Well, first off, I’d recommend a harness. You can use these strapless dildos, this is a feeldoe.” 

She held up a rather large pink dildo with a funny curved end sticking out.

“But you need to have pelvic floor muscles of steel to keep it in properly. Do you do your kegel exercises?”

I blush again. “I think we’ll go for the harness.”

She pulls out a black one.

“I’d go for this one. The straps are comfortable and it’s easily adjustable. And..” she pauses and smiles, “it’s got a padded front so it doesn’t rub and chafe in the wrong places.”

I feel myself blushing even more even though I know it is impossible. I’m already the colour of a fire engine as she turns to the wall of dildos. There are dildos, vibrators and girlcocks of almost every conceivable size, shape and colour. 

“What size do you think your lover would like?” She grins as she looks at me.

“Fuck, I’ve no idea. What would you go for?” I ask, pleadingly.

She reaches up and takes a medium-sized purple one from the middle shelf. 

“This one is silky soft with a delicious slope that curves right into the G-spot,” she whispers. “Here, feel it.”

I run my fingertips over it. It does feel good. It’s smooth and sleek looking and thankfully not too realistic.

“Mmmm it does feel nice,” I agree, gazing into her eyes. 

“Here’s a tip,” she whispers, stepping closer to me, “if you are taking her from behind, turn it around so it curves downwards. It will rub against her g-spot and send her wild.”

I giggle self consciously, “Well that’s more than my ex-boyfriend could do anyway.”

“Do you want to try it on? I can check that it fits ok so you aren’t sitting at home trying to work out which strap goes where.” She raises an eyebrow and smiles. “The fitting room is just back here.”

I pause, before nodding. “Yes, thank you, that would be really helpful.”

She leads me to the room and tells me to strip down to my underwear and she’ll be back in a minute.

I stand in the fitting room in my matching black lace underwear. My blouse and skirt folded neatly on the bench. I glance at my reflection in the floor to ceiling mirror. I pull my stomach muscles in, then relax, silently berating myself for thinking an attractive girl half my age is going to give a dam what I look like, she’s just doing her job.

She knocks gently on the door and slips inside, and I feel so self-conscious as I feel her running her eyes over me.

She licks her lips as she crouches down, holding the harness open, her eyes level with my knickers and I cringe slightly, knowing that all the talk of sex and fucking has left a damp patch in my knickers.

“Step your left foot in here,” she directs, “then the right.”

She slowly pulls the harness up. I can feel her fingers brushing my thighs. The scent of her perfume rises to my nose. I can’t help myself and let out a little sigh of pleasure. She grins as she straightens.

StepphanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StepphanyTS

“Then you take the hanging strap like this,” she takes my hand and guides it to the strap,” and pull tight.”

I look down the purple girlcock is thrust out in front of me. She takes my other hand and guides it to the other strap, repeating the process. I can feel the harness tight against me, the base of the dildo pressing into me.

“How does that feel?” she asks, gazing up at me. I look down, her big eyes gazing up at me.

“It feels good.” I manage to croak.

She runs her fingers along the length.

“This is a nice size, I like to call it the goldilocks dildo, not too big, not too small.”

“Mmmmhmm” I gasp, feeling so turned on by the situation. Standing in my underwear, wearing a strap-on while a young attractive girl is kneeling in front of me.

“It never hurts to use plenty of lubrication. You should never go straight into using the strap-on, you should warm them up first, but if you are going to just...” the pause seems interminable, “take her… then, you need to lube up first.”

She stands up, her fingers wrapped around the shaft of the girlcock. She opens the tube of lube and slowly dribbles the liquid over the head of the shaft.

“The good thing about this one is the base presses into you so you get the pleasure too while you are fucking your lover.” She pushes it into me, wanking it as she steps closer to me, smearing the lube all over the purple girlcock as she slides her hand back and forth along its length.

Our eyes are locked together. Before I know what is happening, we kiss. 

“I wouldn’t be doing my job properly,” she whispers in between kisses, “if I didn’t let you road test it fully.”

She unbuttons her jeans and tugs them down to her knees. Her blue polka dot panties quickly following. She reaches forward and twists the dildo around 180 degrees so the curve is pointing downwards.

“Fuck me,” she whispers. “I want you to use me as hard as you want. Take me the way you want to fuck your girlfriend.”

She turns and places her hands on the mirror and sticks her ass back, watching me reflected in the mirror. I step close behind her, my right hand gripping the shaft, feeling how slippery it is, covered in the lube.

I slide the girlcock between her legs, rubbing it along her slit, the head pressing on her clit as it slides over and back. I smile as I hear her moan. She wriggles her ass, pressing back against me. I pull my hips back, lining it up and I can hear her sigh with pleasure as I push the girlcock inside her.

“Fuck, yesss, that’s it. Fuck me,” she urges.

My hands drop to hold her hips as I pull her onto me. I quickly get into a rhythm. Pulling her onto me as I push forward and pushing her away as I pull back. I watch her in the mirror as I take her from behind. Her brown eyes stare at me, her pupils dilated as she stares back, feeling her press her ass into me as she bites her bottom lip. 

Fucking her harder, I can hear her squelch as I slam the girlcock into her. Her mouth opens and I can hear my thighs slapping against her ass, the girlcock pushes deeper with every thrust. One hand slides up her spine, gripping her hair, holding her, tugging on it like reins as I fuck her harder and faster, slamming the girlcock into her.

“Fuckkkk,” she whimpers, pressing her ass back, staring into my eyes as we fuck. The scent of her sex rising, filling the small changing room as we rut. It’s quick, hard and relentless as I slam the girlcock into her harder, faster, deeper, taking her, giving the strapon the workout it needs.

She was right about bringing pleasure to both of us. Every time I bottom out inside her, I can feel the base rubbing against my clit. Turning the dildo so the shaft curves downwards obviously works for her too as her moans are getting louder every time I press it inside her.

I reach around, my fingers stroking her shaven mound. My middle finger dips, feeling the swell of her aroused clit as I slam the girlcock into her for the umpteenth time.

“Fuckkkkkkkk” she moans. Her tits swaying under the tee shirt as my thrusts make a squelching staccato rhythm echo around the walls, I rub her clit in time to my thrusts. Feeling my own climax building as I take her.

Her eyes are glazed now, I tug on her hair, her head rolling back as I fuck her, rubbing her clit and filling her with the girlcock. I let it come, with one last slam forward, I bury the girlcock deep inside her as the orgasm crashes, washing over us both. She slumps again the glass, face turned to the side as I press against her, our cunts spasming, shuddering in rhythm as it breaks over us, leaving us drained.

My face is pressed against her neck, my breasts squashed against her back. Slowly, my breathing begins to return to normal. I raise myself off her and slowly withdraw the girlcock from inside her.

It exits with a pop and she moans softly as she unpeels herself from the glass. She tugs her jeans and knickers up then kneels to unfasten the straps. As she slips the harness out from under my feet, she runs her fingers over my soaked knickers. 

“It’s even better when you wear the harness without your knickers on.” She grins and tells me she will clean the dildo and harness up and have it packaged and waiting at the cash desk while I get dressed. 

I watch her slip out the door then turn and catch my reflection in the mirror. My knickers are soaked and my face is flushed. I look like I’ve been well and truly shagged.

A few minutes later, I type my PIN into the credit card machine then smile and take my purchases.

“Thank you, Sarah,” I tell her, smiling, having finally noticed her name badge on her tee shirt.

“You’re welcome. Come back soon.” she giggles as she hands me the receipt.

“I put a little something extra in the bag. Your friend might enjoy them too.”

I smile and incline my head slightly as I say my goodbyes and leave the store, heading back into the Belfast rush hour, replaying the events of the past half-hour in my head as I make my way back to the hotel, thankful that I’d taken the plain packaging option at the checkout.

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments