Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under the Table - Part 1

"Vibrator under the table leads to passionate lovemaking"

10
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"First official part of a 2-part miniseries - enjoy :)"

Our reserved room had two incandescent candelabra on opposite sides of the room.  Their long shadows illuminated our chairs and our silhouettes as we sat down.  

I felt for the bullet vibrator controller in my palm, and turned up the intensity to medium.   I glanced toward you, and that split second, I saw your body tense up once more, your eyes become a little glazed and your mouth parted a bit as you bit your lip.  You stared right back at me, your face blushing.

"What's wrong?  Are you feeling ok?" I teased, and put one of my hands on your forehead.  Your skin was soft, and our eyes met when my skin touched yours.  You made an aroused expression and I felt my blood flowing south.  I slid my hand down under the table, and started to massage your outer thighs. 

Just then, the waiter knocked and entered.  

"Would you like something to drink?  The rest of the party will arrive in 5 minutes, they said" he asked.  As he said it, I turned up the vibrator intensity to high.  

"Just some still water is fine, thank you," I said.  

"And you, miss?"  

"I.. ahhh.  I'll have the same please," you made out, a longer moan escaping you as the vibrator worked its magic on you.  

The waiter left, and closed the door behind him.  Without warning, I leaned close to you and we shared a long French kiss, your saliva viscous from want, and I could faintly smell the musky love juices you let out.

"Are you going to cum soon?" I whispered in your ear, then kissed you on the neck and looked into your eyes.  

"Ugh yes... I can't take it much longer... but other people will be here soon," you responded, as your hips squirmed in the seat and the vibrator stayed on high.  

I moved my fingers up, and started caressing your clit.  I felt you spread your legs as you invited me deeper, and my other hand caressed your inner thighs in rhythm.  

"Ohhhh god yes keep going... ahh I'm going to cum soon, please, give it to me!" you moaned.

"Shhhh, we're in a restaurant, you don't want to be found out do you?" I said playfully as I removed one hand and put it in your mouth while my other continued to rub your clit.  

"I'm on the edge, fuck, I can't take this anymore...!!" you moaned through my fingers, your voice muffled by my hand but your eyes betraying your desire, now totally revealed and open.  I rubbed you faster and pushed a finger in, while I turned the vibrator to max.    

"I'm cumming!  I'm cumming!.... ahhh yes yes that feels so good..!" you let out, trying to suppress the moan to no success.  I saw your head fall back, and felt your abs shake as the pleasure spread through you in waves.  

At that moment, Mr. C entered the room, along with Mr. H, Mr. H's assistant, and Mr. B.  

I quickly withdrew my hand from your mouth, and just as you finished your orgasm you came to your senses and controlled your expression to not betray what had just happened seconds ago.  Under the table, I quickly wiped off all of your love juices still on my fingers.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. M, we got caught up in this terrible traffic," apologized Mr. C.  

I stood up, and with a discreet motion turned the vibrator down to low.  I saw a look of relief on your face as I did. 

"No problem, glad you can make it.  It's been too long, let's sit down,"  I greeted the party and shook hands with each of them.  Some trace of your love juice spread through the hands of all four of my associates, and they probably just thought of it as some sweat.  

The waiter arrived and brought us some water, and greeted the rest of the party.  As soon as I sat down, my hand immediately found its place back in your snatch.  As my index finger grazed your clitoris, you shuddered a bit, still sensitive from the last orgasm, and with the vibrator still inside you.  

To my surprise, you made a move - you started unzipping my fly.  I knew what you were up to, and I moved my chair forward so the sheets would cover my entire crotch.  You worked through my boxers, and finally found my exposed penis, hard and engorged, wet precum lubricating the entirety of the tip.

My mind was in heaven, and as we engaged in table chatter, my pitch grew increasingly high, as much as I tried to control it.  You stroked me relentlessly, making me want to forget everything and penetrate you right then and there - but I held on, because you were on the verge of losing control too.  I turned up the vibrator to medium and continued to rub your clit, working with the vibrator and making you let out cute moans every now and then.  

Your face was now completely flushed, and it looked like you were having a fever.  But you didn't betray anything odd when the other men complimented your dress.  

I desperately wanted a better view of you, and pretended to drop my fork.  "Excuse me," I said, as I bent down under the table to retrieve the fork.  I caressed your calves gently as you spread your legs wider for me to see everything, your hand down and rubbing your swollen clit.  

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

I sat back down and immediately put my hand back on your clit, and you bit your lip as I turned the vibrator up to high again.  You couldn't take it much longer, your face flushed crimson, and sweat beads formed on your neck as you so desperately needed to cum again.  

You took my penis into your hand once again and stroked me faster than before, channeling all of your nervous and desirous energy to pleasure me.  The rest of the gentlemen simply chatted among themselves now, as we seem to be lost in thought, but in actuality lost in pleasure.  

I turned up the vibrator to max for the second time in the night.  You felt my penis tense up and knew what was coming, and with your other hand, swiftly covered the tip as I came, as I ejaculated all of my white-hot, pent-up desire into your palm.  As I did, my hand still on your vagina and vibrator, I felt you cum as well, your sweet, aching pussy contracting before you let squirt a shower of your love juices.  

You quickly cleaned up my white mess under the table, wiped it off with your hand and then wiped your hand with the tablecloth.  You zipped up my fly in a hurry as I pulled the hem of your skirt to cover all of your wetness.  

"Excuse us for a moment, gentlemen," I said, I came back to the real world.  I got up, and you followed suit.  We walked out of the room, towards the restroom.  There were two gender-neutral ones in the restaurant, and the entrance lay in a relatively secluded hallway.  

I thought about what I’d do to you behind the closed door, when your delicate little lace panties are thrown to the side, when you’d spread yourself wide for me, your aching cunt wanting my long, hard cock inside.  When no one was around the corridor, I opened the bathroom door, and quickly pulled you in and locked the door.  

I couldn't hold back anymore.  Against the dim lights, I shoved you up the wall, pulled your one leg up violently, and stripped down my pants, already long and hard again.  

We were so aroused at this point that the tip of my cock slid right into the deepest part of your vagina.  I kissed you passionately, my mind lost, the only thing I could think of was you and of possessing you completely, being completely intertwined with you forever.  

"Ahhh god you were so mean back there, you made me so horny and hot, god I came so hard knowing the other people would notice if I made any noise..." you said as you gyrated your hips to match mine, your musky, delicious love juices spread everywhere, on my shirt and my thighs.  

"Mmm, hot and horny is how I like you, my bad little girl," I whispered as I angled myself so my cock would stimulate your g-spot more.  

We lost ourselves in our sensuous dance for an eternity.  I kissed your breasts, and flicked your nipples as your hand hungrily wrapped around my built biceps.  You touched my delts and felt my strength, as well as your own feminine vulnerability against my strength.  

"I need to cum soon... I can't hold back much longer," I warned you, my voice faltering as my mind went blank, as I penetrated you deeper and harder.

"Me too... fuck, you're so big and deep inside me," you moaned.  

We switched positions, so I could penetrate you from the behind, your arms against the wall.  You were my temptress, now helpless and pinned to a wall while I was in ecstasy, our intertwined bodies primal and animalic.  I fucked you even harder, all my restraint and inhibition gone.  We made a complete wet mess of your black dress, now soaked in my precum and your own juices.  

"Fuckk... this position feels so good, you're hitting me in all of my soft spots..." you moaned, wiggling your ass as if to invite me to fuck you harder.  And I did, as I pulled one side of your face to look me in the eye, our faces centimeters apart.  I saw your need to cum, and I saw my own lust reflected back from your eyes, and I went over the edge.  

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming inside you, yes, oh god, you feel so good..!" I couldn't hold it in anymore.  

"Yes yes yes cum inside me!  Give me all of it, yes, I'm cumming too...!!!" you moaned in unison.  

All of my semen escaped me in a flash, with even a greater force than the first time.  I pulled you close, and while we both came, we held a long kiss while our tongues sparred passionately.  The thin glaze of sweat on both of our bodies lathered on our bodies a golden sheen under the incandescent bulb, and my lustful stare lingered on your perfect silhouette as I came down from my orgasm, still panting.

"Oh god, you made me cum so hard," you made out after you recovered your breath.  

All the guests finished up, and at the end of the dinner, we said our parting words.  One by one, we headed separate ways.  You followed me back to the parking lot, many orgasms in and still hungry for more.  

"Babe, let’s go home.  I need more of you," I wet my lips as I looked at you, your hair tousled from our lovemaking.  You smiled back and kissed me on the lips.  

I unlocked my apartment door.  Your heels clicked on the hardwood floor.  I locked the door.  

The second half of our night began.

Published 
Written by Heathcliff7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors