Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Company Girl Part 1

"Matt starts working at a strange new company."

63
19 Comments 19
12.0k Views 12.0k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Matt sank into the park bench, heaving a large sigh as the reality of his situation hit him. It was a beautiful day and happy shoppers and couples whirled around him, oblivious to his dour mood. Matt had been fired, and he knew he deserved it. Just the thought of what had happened sent a fresh wave of embarrassment washing over him and he shoved his chin below the collar of his denim jacket.

Matt was five years out of college and worked for an insurance company as an assistant to the COO. He was good at his job and enjoyed it, but he also had a tendency to get distracted. He would get focused on a new hobby or project and everything else would fade away until it was all he could concentrate on. The most distracting new element in his life, however, was his girlfriend Avery. They had been dating for almost a year and things were going great. They had similar goals for the future, they both loved to run in the mornings, they shared their lives in a way Matt had never done with another partner. He knew Avery was the one even before the events of last month, but afterward, he was downright smitten.

Matt had always had a thing for dominant women. At 5'6, he wasn't the biggest guy, but he worked out regularly and had a fair amount of muscle on his small frame. However, nothing excited him more than when a woman was able to overpower him and exert her wants without him being able to stop her. He had experienced this for the first time when he was in college. He and an old girlfriend of his had playfully been wrestling on his bed after Matt tried to feel her up from behind. She quickly and skillfully spun him around and tossed him on the bed, leaping on top of him like a jungle cat. That was how he learned that she had been taking jiu jitsu most of her life and even though she was an inch shorter and 30 pounds lighter than he was, she could easily use his own weight against him and get him into any position she wanted. She pinned him squarely to the bed and deftly removed his clothes with a single hand. She pulled off her own underwear and eased his now very hard cock into her in one swift motion and started to ride him, all while he remained helpless beneath her. He moaned softly and her other hand immediately flew to his mouth, covering it and pressing his head into the pillows. He couldn't have made a noise if he tried, not that he was attempting to stop what was happening. Since that day, nothing had excited him anywhere near as much as being controlled by a woman who knew what she wanted and took it without hesitation.

How Avery had discovered this was a simpler tale. They had gone out to celebrate the fact that Avery had received a promotion and the venue of choice was their local dive bar. Avery worked in Pharmaceuticals, and she was exceptionally good at her job. She was a chemistry major in college and had been hired by a large company right out of school. There, she had excelled until she was the head of her lab, the youngest at the entire company.

"Here's to the genius! May you solve the world's problems and make a butt load of money doing it!" Matt said, touching his glass to hers and taking a deep drink.

"Thanks, Matty. I'm sorry I haven't been around the last couple of weeks. The promotion wasn't a sure thing until yesterday. But now that it's settled, it's you and me all the time baby."

She bumped his arm playfully and finished her drink in one long pull. Things progressed from there until it was deep into the night, with both of them deep in their cups and Matt feeling a little light-headed and deeply happy.

"And what about you? You don't want to work in insurance forever, do you?" Avery said, absentmindedly swirling her middle finger around the rim of her drink. Matt was too caught up in the motion to even realize he had been asked a question but came to when he saw her staring at him intently.

"I don't know. It's not the thing I'm most passionate about. I don't even know what that is. But it brings in good money and I'm okay at it, so I'm leaving well enough alone."

"Well" Avery started, a sly smile peaking out despite her best efforts, "Money isn't something we need to worry about right now, maybe ever again after this promotion. So if you wanted, you could just stay home and take care of the house for a while. See if domestic life suits you."

"What, like a house husband?" Matt scoffed. In truth, he wasn't opposed to the idea, but he knew that even in modern times, a man staying home was considered out of the norm and maybe even a little effeminate. He didn't consider himself the manliest man, but he still felt that there were some lines a guy just didn't cross and knew his friends would make fun of the very suggestion of him vacuuming the house and preparing meals while his wife was at work.

"What's so wrong with that? If I'm making more than enough money for the both of us, why shouldn't you stay home? You can manage day-to-day tasks that I can't take care of at work. Maybe research a palace of our own to buy. And best of all, you can put on something cute and wait for me to get home at 5 pm. Maybe a cute little maid's outfit to signify your new position in life?" she teased. She had been growing ever closer to him as she spoke and put her hand on his chest, forcing him back. A little intoxicated and off balance, she fell forward as she finished, pushing Matt back into the cushions of the booth they were sharing a side of.

She expected a sarcastic response to her quip, but instead, she was greeted by a hard shape pressing through his shorts, harder than she had ever seen it. Matt was also looking away from her now very close face, his cheeks flushed like he had just told her an embarrassing secret. Avery realized that in a way, perhaps he had.

The next twenty minutes were spent badgering him until he finally told her about his experience in college and his subsequent interest in domination. Much to his surprise, Avery met this revelation with good humor and genuine curiosity, asking him more and more questions until he was unabashedly describing his fantasies in a way that he never had with another partner. In turn, Avery confessed that though she had never been into dominating others exactly, she was very willing to try and even excited at finding something new they could experiment with together. It ended up being a magical night that ended with their first, tentative try at their new positions.

The next morning, Matt was a little embarrassed that he had admitted so much, but Avery assured him that he had nothing to be ashamed of, and she loved him every bit as much as she always had. Matt went to work with a spring in his step and everything was normal until he received a text from Avery as he was sorting through some spreadsheets for his boss.

"Take a picture of your cock and send it to me now"

Matt was taken aback. It was both the commanding tone of the text as well as the unusual request that gave him pause, but that didn't stop a delightful shiver from running through his whole body when he read it. Looking around cagily, he stood up from his desk, trying to hide his growing excitement, and slipped into the bathroom. He quickly shut the stall door, leaning against the wall as he struggled to get his pants down around his cock, which now stood out a good 7 inches from his body. He positioned the camera and snapped what he thought was a passable picture, which he excitedly sent over to Avery.

"That's a good boy. You know that's my cock now right? Mine to do as I please with. When you get home tonight, I want you on your knees as soon as you get through the door. I want you to...

Matt couldn't finish reading it before he started to slowly stroke himself, reveling in the waves of shame and pleasure that washed over him. He imagined himself on his knees in front of Avery, looking up at her while she loomed over him. She would lean down and grasp his throat, pulling him into a soft kiss and...

Matt let out an extended moan before catching himself, cutting it off midway through. He had always been a little self-conscious about how vocal he was during sex and multiple previous girlfriends had remarked on how cute it was. Of course, he didn't want to be "cute", but found that when he was turned on enough, he couldn't help but let out a few small, breathy sounds. He just hoped that no one had heard him this time. He had been too preoccupied with Avery's text to check if anyone was in the other stalls. He pulled up his slacks, and tentatively exited the stall. Luckily, it seemed like he was alone.

After he returned to his desk, Avery's text was all he could think about. It consumed his thoughts until the end of the day when he hurriedly packed up his things and rushed home. Upon entering the house, he got down on his knees and waited. He could hear Avery in the other room and as she rounded the corner, she revealed herself in a black negligee and stockings. She approached him slowly, an easy smile on her face. As she neared where he knelt, she casually worked the black lace underwear she had on down her smooth legs until they fell to the floor and she stepped out of them, positioning her pussy up against Matt's face. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and, not ungently, pressed his head into her sex. Matt instinctively started to lick. Avery moaned and pressed his head harder between his thighs. It was going to be an interesting night.

That was where it had truly started. Every day, Matt would receive texts from Avery while he was at work. They would contain commands for him to take pictures of himself, to pleasure himself or sometimes forbidding him from touching himself at all that day. The texts always included instructions for that night. How he should present himself to her, how he should greet her, sometimes just to handcuff himself to the bedframe using the soft leather cuffs Avery bought a few days after that first text. Their relationship started to change in other ways as well. Avery became more domineering in all aspects of interactions. She would give orders instead of asking him to do something. She had always handled the majority of their finances, but she stopped consulting him on any purchases or decisions. And one day...

"Hey Matty, come here a minute"

"What's up, baby?" Matt was hurriedly fixing his tie, already running late for work after he had woken up to Avery on top of him, positioning herself over his face and leaning down to his already rising cock. She had been insatiable and Matt was worried that her morning libido was going to start making him late every day, not that he truly minded.

"I want you to wear something for me today." Avery turned around holding the same black panties she had worn on that first night. Matt searched for a smile or hint that she was joking, but all he saw was a serious look and the soft fabric of the underwear being passed towards him.

"You're kidding, right? You want me to wear those to work? No way I'm doing that." Matt turned back towards the full-length mirror to finish getting ready but let out a little yelp as Avery put a firm hand on his neck from behind and pressed the back of his legs until he was forced to kneel. Keeping her hand firmly on his throat, she slowly knelt behind him, keeping constant eye contact in the mirror as she descended. There was a look in her eye Matt had never seen. Smoldering, but focused.

"Baby, I'm not asking." She pressed her lips to his ear, almost as if speaking directly into his brain. "It's not about what you want. My desires are your commands. Do you understand me?"

Matt nodded, unable to think straight with Avery's unblinking gaze still locked with his. She stood him up and worked his pants down, then his boxers.

"Step in, cutie," she said, laying the panties on the floor. Matt slowly put one foot after another into the soft silk. She pulled them up and they hugged Matt's curves in an intimate, embarrassing way.

"That's my good slut. Now get going. You're already late." She emphasized her words by slapping him playfully on the ass. Matt pulled up his khakis hastily and ran out the door.

He did not have a very productive day at work. Every time he moved in his chair, his ass slid across the soft fabric, sending shivers down his spine and creating a constant reminder of that morning's odd turn. He had to admit the underwear felt nice, but he just couldn't get used to it. When Avery's daily text came in telling him to go to the bathroom and play with himself, but not to remove the panties at any point, he was more than happy to oblige.

And that was how the next few weeks went. Matt wore Avery's underwear to work and followed her instructions, which continued to get more and more demanding, and returned home each night to please her in whatever way she desired. That is until he was called into his boss's office.

"Matt, I'm really sorry to say this, but I think we're going to have to let you go."

"Wait, Mr. Garland, please, I know my performance hasn't been the best recently, but I promise I'll pick it up," Matt pleaded.

"It's not just your performance issues, though it has been getting worse and worse. It's your frequent trips to the bathroom and some...odd noises that have been heard during them. Multiple staff members have reported hearing sexual moans from bathroom stalls. I think it was you."

Matt looked down in embarrassment, unable to even deny it. He knew he had been getting louder and louder recently, but he had been unable to contain himself, or at least unwilling given the excitement he felt over his new position with Avery.

And so Matt found himself walking back to his apartment, trying to figure out how he would explain this to Avery. He knew she would be deeply disappointed in him. He trudged up the steps and put his key in the lock, taking a big breath before entering. Avery was in the kitchen, happily humming as cut up a cucumber for the salad she was making. Hearing the door she turned smiling, but her smile dropped as she saw Matt's expression.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" She rushed to him and smothered him in a firm hug. Matt started to tear up. No girlfriend had ever treated him so gently. As he started to sniffle, Avery whisked him to the couch, sat him down, and pressed him for what was wrong. To his surprise, she took it extremely well, and was even apologetic.

"Matty, I'm so sorry. I should have known those texts would get you in trouble. I was just having too much fun and I thought it was harmless. This is all my fault."

"No, it's mine. I should have known someone would hear me," Matt said, wiping his eyes.

"You have definitely been very vocal lately," Avery said with a small smile, leaning her head against his chest. The smile vanished, replaced by a look of determination. "I will make this up to you."

Matt tried to protest, but Avery wouldn't hear it. She got up, forcing him to stay seated. The rest of the night she doted on him, kissing him whenever she came to give him a drink or say how much she loved him. Matt felt better, not only about the job he had lost, but in general. He had come expecting Avery to be mad, but instead she had been sweet and kind, practically taking the blame for something Matt knew was mostly his fault. He didn't know how he had gotten so lucky.

The next morning, Matt arose late, luxuriating in not having to go to work. Avery was working from home today, so he threw on a pair of sweatpants and lazily ambled into her office to say good morning. Before he could even say hello, Avery sprung up from her chair, embracing him.

"Whoa, what's gotten into you this morning?" he said with a laugh, as she practically twirled him around the room.

"I figured out how to make it up to you! I found you another job, a better job!"

Matt looked at her quizzically. She had managed to find him another job in less than twelve hours? It seemed impossible, but then again, if anyone was capable of it, it was Avery.

"What job?" he asked.

"You know my friend, Sloan? From college. You met her a few years ago at that holiday party?"

Matt did remember. Sloan had been a chemistry TA at Avery's college. She and Avery had become fast friends over the course of the semester that they had shared together and stayed in touch since then. Sloan had moved nearby for work about six months ago and she and Avery occasionally got a drink together. Avery often invited Matt to come along, but he had always declined. The reason as to why...was that Sloan was an extremely intimidating woman.

At the holiday party that Matt had met her, Sloan had shown herself to be a force to be reckoned with. She was a little over 6 feet tall and had worn heels, which made her tower over everyone there, especially Matt. She was also a rower in college and had continued afterward, so was more muscular than most of the men she worked with. In contrast to all that, she had worn an elegant dress of red silk to the party, emphasizing both curves and muscle in a feminine way.

Matt had been gobsmacked by her. He was deeply in love with Avery even then, but he couldn't keep her eyes off her. The whole night he watched her laugh and shmooze with everyone there, equally comfortable in all social circles. There had been a moment where Matt hadn't realized he had zoned out while staring at her, imagining what it might be like to have sex with a woman like Sloan.

When he came to, she was staring back at him, a bemused look on her face. Matt had gone beet red and looked away. When he stole a quick glance back, Sloan was already engrossed in another conversation, but Matt had a sneaking suspicion that she was talking about what a creep he was. Since then, Matt had avoided seeing her again at all costs, both for his sake, as well as Avery's. See, Sloan had risen in the pharmaceutical industry even faster than Avery had at a company called BioProl, and Matt was worried if he embarrassed himself again, it might affect Avery's friendship with Sloan and thus affect Avery's future in her field.

"Matt? Did you hear me?"

Matt came to, realizing he had zoned out recalling a time he had zoned out.

"Sorry, yeah, what about Sloan?"

"Well, I told her about your predicament and she offered to try you out as her personal assistant! Her old assistant just moved across the country so this is perfect!"

Matt did not exactly agree with that statement, but he tried to put on a happy face for Avery.

"That's so thoughtful of you to ask her for me, but I wouldn't want to get either of you in trouble. Isn't hiring me kind of nepotism?"

Avery cocked her head, confused. "She's head of an entire department and you're not a member of her family, I don't think it will be an issue. Besides, the interview is already set up so I can't exactly cancel now."

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

"But..."

"Matt, I appreciate the worry, but it's totally fine. You will have a trial period of a month or so and if she likes you, the job is yours."

Matt couldn't think of any other excuses, so accepted, much to Avery's delight. He figured that he might as well give it a try and if it didn't work out, he would leave at the end of the month.

"You're going to be great. And who knows, maybe I'll end up working there before too long too. I would love to work with Sloan and learn from her again and we would get to see much more of each other. So try not to get fired again haha." Avery said this with a laugh, but Matt was less than pleased. Whatever happened, he was determined to be the best employee that BioProl had ever seen.

The very next day, Matt was standing in front of BioProl's office building, looking up at the endless expanse of glass and steel. It was one of the largest buildings in the city, so whatever they made, they seemed to be pretty good at it. Matt took the elevator to the 75th floor and stepped out into a beautiful lobby.

People bustled around him, carrying papers and talking, but generally the atmosphere seemed jovial and lively. He noticed that perhaps 1 in 10 of the employees were dressed the same, in black and white frilled dresses, with black stockings and matching chokers. The chokers had something dangling off them that Matt couldn't identify. The other matching aspect about them was that everyone dressed this were women, and gorgeous ones at that. The general attractiveness of the entire floor seemed to be higher than your average workplace, but these women put everyone else to shame. He would describe them all as cute, petite women, rather than traditionally "Hot" ones, but they all had a quality about them that was indescribably alluring. Maybe it was their...

"Are you Ms. James's 1 o'clock?"

Matt realized that the secretary in the center of the room was talking to him. He had once again gotten lost in his own thoughts. "Not a great sign on my first day," he thought, as he stepped forward. "Yep, that's me."

"Follow me. She's ready for you."

Matt followed her through a maze of hallways, passing a few of the identically dressed women on the way. They were all wearing heels as well, he noticed, and that put most of them a good few inches above his height. The secretary held the door open and Matt walked into an incredible office. Glass windows made up the whole back wall and the room was furnished tastefully, with leather chairs on one side and endless bookcases filled with medical and pharmaceutical texts taking up every bit of wall space. In the center stood a large, imposing wooden desk, on which Sloan was typing on a laptop. She looked up as he entered and stood, extending a hand out towards him, which he shook.

"Matt, it's been a long time, so good to see you."

"Sloan, good to see you as well."

"Ms. James if you would. I try to keep it professional in the workplace." As soon as they were both seated, Ms. James looked Matt up and down in an appraising way, almost like she was physically sizing him up.

"So, Avery told me you were looking for a job. The timing worked out and so I'm happy to help you out."

"I appreciate that Ms. James. I know it means a lot to Avery too."

"Yes, well, admittedly that's the real reason I'm doing this. Avery's friendship means a lot to me, but I still had a few major concerns about hiring you at first. Avery assured me that you would behave yourself."

Matt grew alarmed. He didn't even know Avery was aware of the incident at the party all those years ago. "I can assure you, that won't happen again. I wasn't even staring at you at that party, I was just really lost in thought. I..."

Matt stopped as Sloan started to laugh.

"Oh, I didn't mean that. You really think that bothered me? When you're a six-foot-tall woman high up at a major corporation and have larger biceps than any of your male employees, you have to get used to being stared at. No, I was referring to the reason you were fired from your old job."

Matt was even more startled by this. He couldn't believe Avery had told her about that. How much had been divulged exactly?

"I know you got caught pleasuring yourself at work, but Avery also said she was partially to blame and that she encouraged it. Now I'm all for having a healthy sex life, but the work I do here is too important for me to risk having my assistant distracted by such things. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course," Matt answered immediately. "Nothing like that will happen here. Avery and I already discussed it and she won't be sending any of those texts again."

"She and I discussed it as well. As for it happening again, I still have a few concerns." She stood up and walked around the desk. She sat on the edge, towering over Matt in his plush chair. As he looked up at her, he couldn't help but blush. She was just as stunning as he remembered and the commanding aura she gave off was unintentionally reminding him of his recent escapades with Avery, which in turn caused him to get a little flustered and turned on.

"I usually only hire women for positions that I work closely with. I have found that almost all men are either annoyed by a woman giving them orders, or attracted to it. Neither makes my job any easier. From what I can tell, you are in the latter category. While not ideal, I can at least work with that, as long as you're willing to do everything I ask. Does that sound agreeable to you?"

Matt could only nod. Sloan smiled and directed him to follow her.

"Your desk is here. You will spend most of your time shadowing me, so when I'm in my office, you will be too." She opened the door and led him back towards the elevators.

"However, today will just be onboarding. Our company is a little different than most, so getting you set up usually takes a full day. Our first stop is the medical floor."

"Medical floor?" Matt asked as the elevator doors closed. "Do you need me to do a clearance physical or something?"

"Not exactly. We make very specific products here. They have a variety of applications, but many of them can be used in the workplace. Most of our employees are here specifically because they will have access to these drugs while they wouldn't otherwise. They're perfectly safe, but it comes down to fine-tuning them for your body chemistry and seeing which suit you best."

"Wait, I need to take drugs to work here? That seems a little odd."

"Like I said, they are different from what you're expecting and everyone takes them. I take a few, mostly for physical health and my workouts, but also some mental enhancements."

"This is sounding a little too sci-fi to be real," Matt said.

"'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic'. What we make isn't quite magic yet, but it's close."

The doors open to what looked like a hospital floor. Sloan put her hand on Matt's shoulder and led him out to the reception area. It was less busy than the other floor, but still had a fair number of people milling around, waiting. Sloan led him past the crowd and straight through double doors at the back. From there, they walked into an empty room. It looked like a typical doctor's office, except with some machinery Matt had never seen before.

"I like to be here for the first part of the process to make sure it's done right."

Just then a doctor walked in, and Matt saw that he was incredibly attractive, as it seems everyone who worked here was. He immediately instructed him to strip out of his clothes down to his underwear, which he did reluctantly, and he took measurements of every part of his body. Well, almost every part.

"When you said you would be willing to do whatever I asked, I hope you meant it."

"Of course I did," Matt said reluctantly.

"Good. You'll need to briefly remove all your clothes for this next part."

Matt blanched, but the doctor was already methodically pulling down his boxers before he could react. He once again took measurements, this time extensive ones of his privates, before getting a small metal device from the counter.

"This is going to ensure that you don't slip up the same way that you did at your last job. I find it's very effective for increasing our male employees' productivity."

The doctor sprayed Matt's dick with what looked like an aerosol can and stepped back.

"What was that for?"

"That's just to help fit on the device. You can see it's already working."

Matt looked down to see his dick shrinking to the smallest size he had seen in years. It was as if he just stepped out of an ice bath.

"It's temporary, but it's required to get the kind of fit we need for the device to be at its maximum effectiveness."

The doctor knelt down and attached the device to the base of his penis. It covered the shaft and allowed just the head to poke free. Another part went below around his balls and was attached by a thin cable. This caused his dick to be pulled down slightly, so that the head of his dick was facing the floor.

"This is a special chastity device. Much more comfortable than a standard one and can be worn more or less indefinitely. It works by a special serum that is expelled by the inside of the shaft lining. This serum makes it so the brain never signals your penis to get hard, even if you're turned on. You can still pee freely, but you will probably have to sit down."

"What the fuck! This is too far and obviously I'm not going to wear this. Please take it off."

He motioned to the doctor, but he just laughed and stepped back, preparing something else on the counter. Sloan walked toward Matt and knelt down, until her face was mere inches from his.

"This is a requirement to work here. You will get used to it in time. It's only at work and I have already sent Avery the key to open it. It's not meant to be a punishment, just a precautionary measure."

Matt relaxed a little at this. If Avery had the key, he would still be able to take it off each night, and in some ways, he did see where she was coming from.

"Alright, I guess that's okay."

"Good, you just relax now." Sloan brushed the back of her hand against his cheek in a way that surprised Matt, both in her tenderness and the intimacy of the act. "You just sit back and relax. The next step will start soon." She guided him into a waiting chair. As soon as he sat down, the doctor pressed an applicator against his shoulder and injected him with something that made him yelp.

"A small chip, used to regulate and monitor your body's endocrine system. It will make sure you're in perfect health and tell us if anything is wrong with the meds we give you. It can also change your hormone levels, if need be."

Matt opened his mouth to question this, but before he could the doctor dumped a small cups worth of pills in his mouth and handed him a glass of water. Matt had no choice but to swallow them.

"Just some vitamins and other supplements, along with one very special new neural enhancement. It allows you to develop muscle memory extremely quickly and increase natural skill in some areas."

Matt finished swallowing and looked at her quizzically. "So it would help me pick up skills I don't have or wasn't able to before?"

"Oh, all that and more. Even better, it can create a strong stimulus response in ways you might not have been able to before. For example, stand up."

Matt stood, still naked, and wondered when he would be allowed to dress.

"Kneel," Sloan said, then firmly pressed on his shoulders until he knelt on both legs. Sloan had him stand and repeat the process. She did this three or four times before stepping away to the other side of the room.

"Kneel," she repeated. Matt felt her hands on his shoulders and he knelt down but looked up in shock when he remembered she wasn't close enough to touch him. He stood up again.

"Kneel."

Before he even realized it, he was kneeling, the ghostly touch of Sloan's hands compelling him down.

"It works quite well and the response will stay with you, unless I care to reset it. Don't worry though, it only works with my voice so you don't have to worry about any embarrassing incidents in public." She gave him a soft smile.

"That's amazing, and pretty scary. I couldn't control what I was doing., Matt said, more in wonder than fear.

"You're going to be a perfect assistant by the time I'm done with you. However, I'll leave you in Dr. Mill's capable hands for now. I'll see you tomorrow, you can leave after the doctor finishes with the rest of the onboarding procedure."

This turned out to be no small thing, as Matt was in Dr. Mill's office for many more hours. He was poked, prodded, had creams and salves applied on his body, as well as something that was described to him as a "Full Neural Mapping", which took several hours. By the time the doctors were done with him, Matt was exhausted. He left feeling dejected and pessimistic about his future at BioProl. Today had been the strangest day of his life, and he wasn't sure he wanted to repeat it.

These thoughts continued until he stepped into his apartment and was immediately pulled into a bear hug by Avery.

"How did it go?! How was Sloan as a boss? What was your first day like?"

"Uh, it was okay. Today was just onboarding. Sloan is definitely an interesting person."

"Sorry, I don't mean to bombard you, I'm just excited to hear about it. Let's eat and you can tell me all about it."

They ate and Matt did, leaving out no detail of his strange day. Avery assured him she had heard similar tales from other employees about their first day, which made Matt feel a little better. When Matt mentioned his cage, Avery exclaimed "Oh right, I almost forgot! There was a piece of mail from BioProl, it must have the key in it." She ripped open the letter and a small device fell out, almost like a thumb drive.

"I've seen these. It's a magnetic key. You just need to press it to the right part of the chastity device and it will unlock. Come here."

She brought him into the bedroom and pulled down his pants and underwear. Avery looked at his tiny member with a look of fascination.

"I've never seen it so small. Normally you're a pretty good size. This is amazing."

"I was worried at first I wasn't going to be able to do anything sexual while I was working at BioProl. Thank goodness she gave you the key."

"Well, You may not be able to get hard, but you can still fool around with yourself while wearing it. Look."

She grasped his dick with one hand and used the thumb her other, with a small dab of spit, to rub the exposed head in a rhythmic way. Matt gasped, taken aback by how powerful the sensation was. It was just as intense as when his whole dick was stroked, maybe even more so. As Avery kept stroking it, he could feel his arousal building, but it felt remarkably different without his dick getting hard. It was concentrated on both the head, as well as behind his dick, deep in his pelvis. Matt gasped and contorted as the feel grew, spreading into his thighs and abdomen.

"You're so cute. It's almost like I'm rubbing a clit and you're certainly acting like that's what's happening. Do you like this, baby?"

Matt was unable to respond but nodded his head yes as the feeling continued to dominate his thoughts. Avery pushed him back onto the bed, leaning her head down until she was licking the head of his dick. Her tongue made slow circles around it, which caused Matt to make a high-pitched squeal she had never heard from him before. For ten minutes, so alternated with tongue and thumb, until Matt was almost crying from ecstasy.

"I want you to cum for me, baby. I want you to focus on how good your little clit feels and cum like a good girl."

Matt barely registered that Avery had called him a girl, so caught up was he in the tingling pleasure that had spread throughout his body. In truth, he had been trying to cum for a while, but couldn't quite get there. The feelings were just too strange and distracting.

"Avery, P...Please. Take this thing off my dick and let me cum. I can't take this anymore."

Avery stopped her thumb's endless circling. "Hmm, I don't think so. That was too much fun for it to end with you just jerking off. I want you to learn to cum this way first."

"What? Avery, come on, this isn't funny. That felt really good and all, but I would like to get out of this thing and get back to the way things normally are with us in the bedroom. With the weird day I've had, I was looking forward to it as a stress relief. I just want things to be normal."

"But this is normal," Avery said, cupping his cheek in his hand and climbing on top of him. "Normal is that I'm in charge and I get to make the rules."

She slowly started to grind her hips into his, her butt rubbing skillfully on the tip of his dick and reigniting the ball of pleasure within him. "I know you love me being in control, don't even try and deny it. Seeing you in my frilly underwear, standing there helpless, so cute and uncomfortable, well it made me love it too. This isn't just for you anymore, baby. I loved that you, and I want it to continue. If I can't tease you at work, I'm going to have to do it here."

"But..."

Avery put her hand over his mouth, but softly, and immediately moved it to cup his cheek. "I know what you like, baby, and I promise it will be amazing for you too. So what do you say? Will you stay like this for me a little longer? For me?"

"Okay, I guess I can do that. I love you, Avery."

Avery climbed off Matt and spooned him from behind, pulling him close.

"I love you too, baby girl."

Published 
Written by fantasyfish44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments