Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crissy And Me - Pt. 2

"Crissy, my girlfriend... Crissy, the woman"

48
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words

"Good morning, lover," Crissy whispered softly in my ear.

It was almost noon, but I could have stayed in bed all day with her breasts pressed against my back as she spooned her warm body into mine. It felt like I was waking up in heaven with her soft cock comfortably nestled along my crack, reminding me why we hadn't slept together before now.

We'd been seeing each other for almost a month, but she didn't tell me she was trans until last night. It's probably good that she didn't, because I'm not sure I would have been able to accept it. In her own special way, she eased me into it. It didn't bother me when I found out that Crissy, my girlfriend, had a cock.

She kissed me first when I rolled over and I kissed her back. Her tongue made its way into my mouth and she welcomed my tongue into hers. Our cocks sprang to attention, and seemed to reach out to each other, as if to tell us that they liked each other, too.

"I loved sleeping with you," I told her.

"Mmmm, yeah, lover, I liked it too," she answered with a gentle sigh. "The more you come to know my cock, the more we'll be sleeping together. Do you still feel okay about it this morning?"

"I think I dreamed about your cock all night," I swooned. "Having it in my mouth was the most intimate thing I've ever done."

"Good, baby. That's how it's supposed to be. There's nothing more intimate than giving head to your lover. I knew you'd love it. You're going to be a wonderful cocksucker for me."

I could hardly believe how much I was getting turned on by what she was saying. The notion of Crissy calling me her cocksucker excited me. And it wouldn't stop there.

"We'll be much more than each other's cocksucker," she went on to say, "we will be each other's woman. When I take you like a man takes a woman, you'll never want to be with anyone else, except for me. We will truly belong to each other then."

She took me in her arms and kissed me softly until I felt comfortable enough, trusting enough really, to ask her what this would mean about my sexuality.

"Are you sure it won't make me gay if I have sex with you like that?"

She looked seriously into my eyes. "Don't worry about that, baby," she told me. "You are what you are. I've already told you, having fun like this won't make you gay. And even if you did feel like you were gay, there wouldn't be anything wrong with it.

"Gender and sexuality is everyone's individual journey. I should know. I've been feminizing myself for five years, because that's where my individual journey has taken me.

"I know you've been finding out a lot about yourself, but you won't let yourself do anything that you really don't want to do. You shouldn't worry about how your ass always gets so turned on when I play with it. All men have a prostate, and it's wired down there for pleasure, it truly is!

"Explore it down there, and embrace it. I've explored mine, and I promise, you won't regret it. It's the only way to experience the deepest orgasms, even better than I've given you so far."

I mumbled a few words in response, but really, I had little to say. She petted my head and kissed me more tenderly than she had before.

"Most things in life," she explained, "are on a scale of 'either-or'. You have to be either straight or gay, top or bottom, male or female. But you and I have the capacity to be both. We can be either female or male with our sex, and have twice the fun!

"As I experiment with you, you'll be discovering that you're wired down there for female sex. Believe me, Robbie, if you hadn't already had some female desire in you, you would have never sucked my cock. You probably would have rejected me when I showed you my cock. A lot of men have, you know. It's probably why you like to be called Robbie instead of Robert.

"I hope you don't have any regrets about what we've done," she went on to say, "because I want to spend lots more time with you. I can show you things you've never imagined, and we will have lots fun. Would you like that?"

I didn't really know what to say. I could only kiss her more strongly than before, and found myself trusting her more and more as she held me.

I had to get up to go to the bathroom. We both had to go, so she followed me and playfully slapped my ass as we went in. We giggled when we held each other's cock as we peed, then kissed again as the toilet flushed. She said she wanted to suck my cock after that, so we excitedly jumped back into her bed.

She gave me a most wonderful blow job, and after I came into her mouth, she kissed me and spilled my own cum into my mouth. Like when she first started playing with my ass, it was a little weird at first. But then, as our tongues played in it, it was just like she said it would be. A very intimate experience between two lovers.

I was loving where this was going. I told her I wanted her to take me to these erotic places she was telling me about. I wanted to experience it for myself, and I was ready to go.

We snuggled under the covers, fondling our cocks as she spent the next hour telling me so much about her history. She was very frank and open about why she started transitioning to female. It was like meeting her all over again.

It was very seductive, too, the way she told it. Hearing about her big sexual awakening three years into her transition turned me on the most. She felt equally male and female and took herself off estrogen. She didn't want to be either one of the two, but a combination of both. Something inside me sensed that she was preparing me mentally for a sexual awakening of my own.

"We better get up now, love," she abruptly ended the conversation. "It's getting late, and we're both hungry. Let's take a walk and get something to eat. I wanna be your girl for the rest of the day. I want you to know all the pleasures I can give you as your woman."

I so wanted to go down on her and suck her cock right then and there. But that would have to wait. We went into the bathroom and took a shower together, kissing and nibbling on our cocks every so often as we washed each other's body. After the shower, I ran down to my apartment to change into some clean clothes.

She heard me coming in when I returned twenty minutes later and hollered from her bedroom, "I'm almost ready, love. Wait for me in there."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when she opened the bedroom door. She wore a pair of tight jeans cut so short her ass was leaking out the bottom. I looked between her legs and there was no visible sign of her cock. She would later show me how she tucks herself with a gaff.

She clearly wasn't wearing a bra under her loose-fitting cami, and her nipples bounced seductively with every step she took towards me. There was nothing fancy about the way she dressed, yet everything about her seemed to say, 'Wanna fuck me?'

"Damn, Crissy," I said as I got up to kiss her, "You look hot as fuck."

"Hot enough to fuck?" she planted a kiss on my lips. "I'm gonna be your fuck-girl tonight. When we get back, you will be the dominant one. I will show you my submissive side, and you will know me as your woman.

"Shall we go...?" she then said after another deep kiss. "I know a cute little place where we can get something to eat."

~~~~~

The sun was hot and high in the sky by the time we stepped outside. Our apartment complex was close to downtown, so we could pretty much walk to wherever we wanted to go.

Crissy looked and felt stunningly beautiful to me that day, the way she made her fat nipples jiggle under that loose camisole as we walked hand-in-hand. If she was trying to turn me on, she was doing a damn good job of it.

My cock seemed to get harder with every step we took, and I swear, several ladies we passed were staring at my bulge. Knowing about Crissy's cock somehow made her more attractive, more erotic to me than she had been to me before.

This might sound weird, but the most erotic thing about it was that I was the only one who knew she was trans. To everyone else, she was every bit of a woman. And not just any woman, but my woman, my girlfriend. We were entering a deeper phase in our relationship, and I was rapidly falling head-over-heels for her.

We went to this restaurant she knew about and sat at a secluded table near the back. She was a constant tease, licking her lips and putting her finger in her mouth. If that wasn't bad enough, she started going up and down on it like she was sucking my cock.

After we ate, we walked around a little bit, checking out a few stores to kill some time. Before too long, I had my arm around her waist, holding her close as we walked down the sidewalks with her head resting on my shoulder.

Waiting for a light to turn green, I looked at her and she looked at me. We were both thinking the same thing, and we knew it. We knew what we needed... we needed to fuck. We didn't say another word as we walked straight back to her apartment.

~~~~~

When we got back to her place, she got us a couple of beers and grabbed her pot stash before she sat close to me on the couch. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, leaning into me and began to talk as her hand slipped into my shorts to fondle my cock.

"As you may have guessed," she started to say, "I'm inclined to be more dominant than you. Tonight, we are going to add fucking to the list of things we do together. I want you to know before we start that I love fucking and giving pleasure, and I like doing it a lot.

"I want you to fuck me tonight because first of all, I love to be fucked. But also, I want you to know how good your cock will feel inside my ass. I want you to know the pleasures that await you once you've given your ass to me.

"If you let me have my way with you, I will fuck you a lot, and you will come to love my cock when it fills your mouth or ass. I know how to fuck a man, because I have been fucked many times myself, and I know what feels good.

"But here's the deal, lover... Once you have fucked me, you can't fuck me again until you've learned to take my cock like I will take yours inside me tonight. And believe me, that might take a while. So enjoy me as your woman tonight. I will be giving you more pleasure than I will be taking from you."

I was speechless as I heard every word she said. She tapped into a powerful, submissive nerve I never knew I had. I was so turned on being talked to like that and my cock was so fucking hard the entire time she was talking.

She smiled and kissed me. "Do you understand everything I just said to you, baby?"

"Yes," I cooed. "Yes I do."

"And you agree to my terms? You agree to let me teach you to be a woman for me?"

"God, Crissy," I could hardly speak, "I think so. I'm not sure what it all means and what I'll have to do, but I trust you, and I want you so badly."

"It will be fun, I promise you," she assured me. "Of course, being the woman will feel very different to you at first. But if you do everything I tell you, I will take you to heaven with me. We may want to stay there the rest of our lives."

With that, she gave me a long, deep kiss and squeezed my cock in a way that told me I was in for a special treat. She broke off the kiss and sucked my cock for a few minutes. She then finished the rest of her beer and filled the pipe with marijuana.

"Smoke this, baby," she smiled a sexy smile. "I'm going to go get ready for you. Because fucking is something very special between us, the woman must prepare herself for the pleasures she will give her man. I will call you into my bedroom when I'm ready to give you your first taste of my submissive female side."

~~~~~

She walked into the bedroom and closed the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I have to say, I had a few second thoughts. I'd never thought much about anal sex before now. Hell, last night at this time, I still thought she had a pussy.

I took another hit off the pipe, thinking about the pleasures waiting for me behind Crissy's bedroom door. Things were moving so fast, and my mind started swirling with thoughts about the alternate sexual position for me, when I would learn to be her woman. I'd never lived on the kinky side of life, and even though it scared me a little, I was willing to at least try it with Crissy.

I entered into a dreamy state of mind as I thought about the female side of Crissy and the female side of me. Some time later, I have no idea how long, she called to me.

"Baby, you can come in now." The sexy and excited tone in her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

When I opened her bedroom door, my throat tightened with raw lust. She was lying on the bed, all stretched out in fishnet stockings and shiny black high heels. One leg was slightly raised and cocked to one side. She was wearing a black laced baby doll nightie, accentuating her full and braless breasts. Her cock was beautifully erect, standing high and proud above the waistband of her skimpy laced panties.

She had one arm stretched out above her, arching her chest and pushing her tits up and out. Later, she would tell me that she loved lingerie and enjoyed dressing up in many enchanting ways to tantalize her lover.

She was dressed to maximize the curves of her body, and at the same time, increasing the impact of her strong, sexy cock. It was such a beautiful contrast to the feminine side of her.

She blew me a kiss. "Come over here, lover," she beckoned to me.

I was nearly speechless, barely able to say, "wow," in a muffled tone as I went over to her. I bent over and kissed her on the lips, quite softly I think, given how powerfully lustful I was feeling. She trailed a hand down her stomach and stroked her cock.

"Suck me a little bit first, oh please... suck me, baby," she begged.

I eagerly jumped up on the bed and rolled my tongue around her head, licking up an intoxicating brew of her pre-cum mixed with my saliva. She moaned sensually when I took her into my mouth. I slid down it as far as I could, and then back up.

I loved the sheer intensity of having something so strong, yet so delicate in my mouth. It was a sensation I would come to crave in the months ahead. It felt like I held all of her sensuality inside my mouth. I bobbed up and down on her pulsing cock, pausing briefly to look into her eyes and show my enjoyment.

"Sweetheart, enough of the cock sucking for now," she gently coached me. "If you are going to fuck me, you need to focus somewhere else. I want you to lick me where your cock will soon be. Get me ready, baby, dominate me."

After raising her ass to let me pull her panties off her, she looked so damn hot when she grabbed her knees and spread her legs apart for me. Her cock, still slick and shiny with my saliva, fell back onto her stomach, and I so wanted to suck it again. She told me there would be ample opportunities ahead when I became her woman.

I crouched back down between her legs and started licking, moving down the insides of her thighs, with my hands along the outsides of her legs.

Moving closer towards her crotch, my tongue teased near her hole before I actually saw it. I remember how sensitive and inviting it looked when I first laid eyes upon it.

FreyeGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyeGray

Cautiously, I began to lick around her brown star as she moaned to encourage me. I timidly touched my tongue to the center of it and eventually pushed my tongue into it. To my surprise, it tasted okay, nothing foul about it at all. Remembering all the times she'd done this to me and how it had given me such pleasure, I decided to just go for it.

I started alternating between licking it and pushing my tongue into it. She seemed to be liking it, as she was now pulling me into her and forcing my tongue deeper into her hole. I experimented flexing my tongue when it was inside her, which she seemed to like that a lot.

She started moving her body in a nice rhythm with my tongue and softened her grip on my head. I pulled back a little and couldn't resist licking up to her balls, sucking them gently, then licking up the shaft of her cock. Just as I took her into my mouth, she moaned again, but took my head in both hands and pulled me off of her cock.

"That's really nice, baby," she softly said, "but focus on my ass right now."

I moved back down and really got into it this time. Licking her and teasing her was turning me on to no end. I don't know what came over me, but in one sudden movement, I pushed my tongue as deep as it could go.

My mouth jammed open, my tongue struggling to probe into her to give her all the pleasures her tongue had given me down there. She was screaming with pleasure, her hips grinding into me and her hands pressing my head tight against her puckering pussy-hole.

All of a sudden, the strain on my jaw and tongue muscles was too much for me to bear. I drew back and lifted my head to see her slowly stroking her hard cock.

"Was that okay?" I asked, barely able to move my jaw.

"Oh yes, baby," she purred, "that was wonderful. You'll be better at it when you develop a little more stamina. Let me suck you now. I want your cock as hard as it can be when you fuck me."

I honestly don't know how my cock could've been any harder, but I wasn't about to turn down one of her fabulous blow jobs. She pushed me onto my back and got on top of me, 'sixty-nine' style. She made sure her ass was at my mouth as she bent down to suck my cock. Later, when I experienced this the other way around, I would discover how intense this position can be for the sucker.

I would soon discover how easy it would be to take her into my mouth and how vulnerable my throat would be to her. Her hips would be perfectly positioned to thrust herself into my mouth as my head would be held in place by her hands.

I was amazed at how quickly she deep throated me, and how deep and long she held me in her mouth. Her ass was pushing hard against my mouth with my tongue pushing up inside her. My cock was getting more and more swollen, and my tongue was loving the taste of her ass. She was taking me to heaven with her, and I was loving the ride.

She'd sucked me off enough times by now that she knew exactly when she could make me cum. She took me right to the edge of orgasm before she stopped sucking, then sat back on my face as I continued to thrust my tongue inside.

My cock was left alone, twitching and pulsing with the hardest erection I'd ever felt. I remember feeling cool air on it as her saliva slowly evaporated away. She rocked her ass back and forth on my face for a few minutes while my cock was cooling down.

She then rose to her feet and turned around, stroking her long, rigid cock above my face. Her cock from this angle was a thing of beauty, emitting such power and sexual energy.

It looked so incredibly sexy attached to her curvaceous feminine form. It had a beautiful curve upwards towards the tip, that would give my prostate much pleasure when we reversed our roles and I would let her inside me.

Her hips were slightly cocked to the side in a very feminine stance when she bent at the knees to lubricate herself. After spreading a generous amount to my aching hard-on, she descended her bottom until her asshole was just above my cock.

"Remember, baby," she said as she brushed the tip of my cock against her slick asshole, "the next time this happens, you will have to be as good as me at taking cock.

"When you are good at taking a cock, you will also be good at giving it. Remember that as I show you how good I am at taking your hard cock into me right now."

She looked at me with the most seductive, sensuous look I had ever seen. Letting out a deep, animal-sounding grunt, she took my cock in one smooth descent, all the way into her, right to my balls.

The sheath her ass tightly made around me almost made me cum right then. Rather than move, she held still and tightened her ass around me, rippling it along the length slowly at first, and then in fast pulses. I was breathless, enduring all her pleasures and struggling not to come.

She held still and relaxed her muscles to let me regain some control. Once I did, she slowly moved up and down my length, her hard cock swaying in front of her with her breasts bouncing gently inside her baby doll nightie. It was so incredibly hot and intense.

She pulled her nightie off to set her breasts free as she twisted her hips in a circular but irregular fashion. Bouncing faster up and down, her swaying cock was tantalizing me with my own cock inside her, ready to explode at any second.

I was again on the edge of orgasm when she paused with my cock deeply embedded in her ass. She leaned forward and put her hot, bare breasts against my body, leaning in further to kiss me.

Gently rocking back and forth on my cock, her tongue found my mouth and swirled around in perfect rhythm with her motions, filling my nostrils with the sweet scents of her perfume. Her hard cock was sandwiched between our bodies, and I could feel the friction as it moved softly back and forth with her.

It felt so intimate, so sensitive, and her gentle sounds of pleasure increased my pleasure as I fell deeper into the intensity of the experience. My hips began to move with her, increasing the length and depth of her self-propelled thrusts onto my cock.

We stayed locked like this, writhing together for quite some time until she broke the embrace and sat back up. She started stroking her cock as she rode me upright. She looked magnificent, and I reached out with both my hands, one to her breasts and the other to stroke her cock.

She reached a hand behind her and began scratching my balls, with the other wrapped around my hand to dictate the pace of my strokes on her cock. Again, the pressure began to build in my cock, and she sensed it.

She moved forward off my cock and fed her own cock into my mouth. I opened eagerly and sucked as her cock thrust deep into my helpless mouth. I felt myself bonding with her and I knew I could never return to the way I knew her yesterday.

"Are you loving this as much as I am, baby?" she cooed to me. "I'm sorry I got a little carried away with my cock, but your mouth is so hot and you are so damn sexy."

"I'm loving it, Crissy," I gasped. "I was on the edge of cumming so many times."

"I knew you were, lover. That's why I slowed things down."

"God... you seemed to know just when I was about to explode."

"I did, baby. I know your cock very well. As you begin to fall in love with my cock, you will know it just like I know yours. And I know you're ready to fuck some more now.

"Let's change position. Your cock is numb now from being hard for so long. This is when it gets fun. You won't be able to cum now unless you're pounding the shit out of me. I want you to fuck me first on the bed and then from behind. I want it hard, baby."

She lay alongside me with her back to me. Her ass pushed back against my hard cock as my arm moved around her to hold her breast. She reached back, taking my cock and positioned it into her asshole. I pushed forward and she let out a gasp as I penetrated her again and again.

As my confidence began to build, I pushed harder and more firmly into her. She turned her head so she could kiss me, our mouths meeting in a state of pure lust. This really increased the intensity of our passion, and I was about to fuck her harder until she shifted herself off my cock.

"Get on top of me, lover," she said as she rolled on her back and brought her knees up high. "Fuck me like a woman, look into my eyes."

All of a sudden, I was on top of her, my cock pummeling her hot ass as we built ourselves into a sex-crazed frenzy. It took little effort for my tongue to penetrate her mouth as my cock penetrated her ass. I was totally out of control, but totally in control at the same time. I couldn't believe how I could be fucking her this hard, and not being even close to cumming.

"Baby," she moaned to me, "I love your cock inside me. It's sooo hard!"

I almost came when she said that. She sensed it and slowed things down. As we caught our breath, and I could feel beads of sweat on our skin mixing as we pushed ourselves into each other. I pulled my cock, and she immediately got to her hands and knees.

"Stand on the floor and fuck me," she ordered. "Fuck me from me behind, and fuck me harder than you dare. Dominate me, baby. I'm your bitch!"

She scooted to the edge of the bed and stuck out her perfect, fuckable ass. I got off the bed and stood behind her, nervous to be finally 'in-charge'. I positioned my cock at her entrance and began to fuck her gently, planning to build the intensity on her.

I wasn't in control for long. She told me she wanted it harder, much harder, pushing back and taking my cock deep inside and riding me hard. Once I got used to how hard she wanted it, I began thrusting to meet her. The loud sounds of our flesh slapping together were rapidly sending me over the edge.

"Harder!" she moaned, and I went at her as hard as I could. My passion completely took over. All of a sudden I lost control, and I exploded inside her with an orgasm that exceeded any orgasm I had ever experienced.

I stopped, panting with my legs shaking as I bent over her to recover. My cock was still inside her, but the feeling got too intense and I had to pull out. She turned around, stroked my chest and kissed me.

"Baby, you came too soon, but I'll take it as a compliment. I didn't get to show you all I can do, but it'll come with experience. Right now, my ass still needs love, will you lick me down there, please?"

She looked at me with those big Bambi eyes and didn't wait for my response as she laid back on the bed and pulled her legs up and apart. Her hole was gapping and looked really sexy.

Even though I knew my cum was inside, I bent down and lapped hungrily at her hole. Tasting my own cum was surprisingly exciting, and not unpleasant at all. She was feverishly stroking her cock, moaning as I licked until I felt her tensing up.

"I'm about to cum. Catch it, baby, catch it for us," she breathlessly whispered.

I didn't hesitate to take her cock in my mouth as she frantically pounded up and down her hard shaft. She wasn't lying when she said she was about to cum, because it wasn't even a minute before my mouth was filled with cum.

I remembered not to swallow it, and when I'd sucked every drop I could, I moved up to kiss her. Letting the cum flow from my mouth into hers was just as intimate as it was when she did it to me this morning. We wrapped our arms and legs around each other as we passed her cum back and forth between us.

~~~~~

The next thing I remember, I was waking up next to her the next morning. She was grinning, propped up on one arm, and trailing her fingernails along my skin. She smiled at me so warmly and kissed my lips.

"How did you like me last night?" she purred.

"Gaaawwwd, Crissy, I loved you last night."

"Do you think you can learn match it...?  Hmmm?"

"I don't know, but I think I'm going to have fun finding out. You were so amazing. I've never had sex like that."

"I'm the full package, Robbie," she giggled, "I can be man or woman, or both. That's what you're getting with me. I want you to be just like me so we will be totally compatible."

"Exactly like you?" I wondered. "Like take hormones like you did?"

"No, Robbie, not physically exactly, but mentally exactly. Was that not the best fuck you ever had last night?"

"Crissy, I've only had two fucks before last night, and they were nothing compared to you."

"Amazing as it was for you," she romantically said, "It was twice as amazing for me. I loved the way your cock fits in my ass just right. The girl side of sex is much better than the man side, because it's a deeper, full body experience when you learn how to do it like a woman."

"I don't know if you could have felt more amazing than I felt. I can't wait to fuck you again like that."

"Remember what I told you last night before I became your woman?"

"About me becoming your woman as well?"

"That's right, Robbie. Do you still agree to my terms? You'll let me teach you to be my woman?"

"I think so. It feels weird through, thinking of having you up inside me like that."

"It will feel uncomfortable for you at first," she warned me, "but I will help you with that. That is why you must agree to do everything I'm going to tell you to do. I will train you as I was trained.

"I want a man who is comfortable with his sexuality," she continued. "A man who can give and receive, like I have done with you."

I was a little nervous about that word, 'receive', but still, I wanted her so badly at that point. I didn't yet realize I was falling in love with her. I only knew my attraction to her was beyond anything I'd ever felt with any female I'd ever been reasonably close to.

"I will be whatever you want me to be," I told her, ignoring the feelings of reluctance rumbling underneath my willingness. "I want to do whatever it takes to fuck you again, like I fucked you last night."

"Your cock is perfect for me," she kissed me, "the way fits in my ass just right. I want you to fuck me lots more, but it's up to you when that'll happen."

"You mean when I can take you inside me?"

"Of course, I told you my terms. I want a boyfriend who'll be my man when I want to be fucked, like I was last night. And also a man who'll be my woman when I want to be the one doing the fucking.

"I find men incredibly sexy when they are willing to explore every aspect of their sexuality." Crissy patted me on my ass.

"I want to explore it," I said. "I want you to teach me. Where do I start?"

"You've already started. I need to go shopping today... alone. Come back tonight at six. We will begin your next step then.

"When you're by yourself today," she whispered in a tantalizing tone, "think about what we did last night, except that you are the woman.

"Next time you see me," she then pressed her finger firmly against my brown hole, "be ready for me to begin teaching you the pleasures I can give you here."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments