Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time As A She Male Stripper

"I watched as my friend Lisa danced sexily on the stripper pole and for the first time I got hard."

10
5 Comments 5
16.1k Views 16.1k
899 words 899 words
My name is Jessica, I'm a transsexual, and this is my story.

I was born a boy in 1985, and my parents named me Ben, short for Benjamin. As I grew older I felt odd in a boy's body because I would watch my mum brush her hair, put on lipstick, make herself look beautiful to go out and I wanted to look like her. My dad had tried to encourage me to join my school's football team but I wasn't interested. In my late teens, instead of being interested in girls like other boys in my age group, I wanted to wear dresses. The sight of girl's breasts didn't turn me on, they just made me want a pair of breasts.

As soon as I was old enough, I got myself a full time job working as a male prostitute. The first time was a little bit awkward as it was with a gay middle-aged business man who just wanted a blow job. He paid me good money. After a year, I'd saved enough cash to get myself an operation from man to woman. So I had the operation done, which made me have breasts, and toned down my muscular male body to look more feminine, but I kept my dick and balls.

I changed my name to Jessica from Ben and had long blonde hair extensions put in. I bought a whole new wardrobe of women's clothing, and I embraced being able to wear a dress. I looked hot in a dress, so I quickly got myself a job at a strip club and started earning good money. I was finally able to be the real me. My family resented me, but I was finally being my true self and if they didn't like it then tough. I had made friends at the club quickly and I considered them family.

One Saturday night, I sat at the bar at the strip club and I watched my good friend called Lisa dance sexily on the pole in a leopard print short crop sleeveless top and a mini skirt. She had long, curly black hair. Watching her made a peculiar sensation begin to stir in my groin. I felt a tightening in my panties. I glanced down and noticed a bulge sticking out through my pink short dress. I knew it was my dick growing with excitement. I crossed over my legs so no one noticed my growing erection.

Lisa finished her performance five minutes later and came rushing over to me and threw her arms around my neck. Her breasts crushing against my chest. She smelt wonderful.

My ever so growing dick hardened more until it was straining against the material of my dress making me wince in pain.

"Are you alright, Jess?" Lisa asked with concern.

"Yeah," I replied, gulping.

StormLizar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StormLizar

I wanted her right there and then.

"Come on," she said, reaching out and grabbing my right hand in hers. She led me out back to the dressing room that was filled with outfits and wigs on rails and on model heads. Lisa closed the door and locked it. She turned to me and then gave me a big hug.

I gulped as I was getting hornier and hornier, so much that my dick grew more.

"Ouch, what's that poking me?" she asked. Lisa stepped back and glanced down and gasped with shock seeing my huge erection through my dress. She looked up at me. "Jess, why didn't you tell me?"

"I was meaning to, but forgot. When I watched you up there dancing, you turned me on for the first time as a she-male. I'm sorry," I apologised.

"Yeah, you should've told me!" she snapped angrily, folding her arms across her chest. "But what is done is done," she sighed. She stepped back up to me and grinned mischievously.

I gasped with pleasure as her left hand grabbed hold of my dick and balls and she began rubbing it up and down them.

"You like that?" She asked in a low, seductive voice.

"Yes," I replied, closing my eyes. I was in pure heaven. "Don't stop."

Lisa crouched down and pulled up the skirt of my dress and took out my big, hardened cock from my panties, put it straight into her mouth and moved her head up and down on it. I gasped and she sucked harder. She pulled back and then stood up, removed her panties to the floor and pulled down mine. Lisa kissed me hungrily on the mouth and I kissed back, pushing her across the dressing room table. She gasped out loud as I got inside her legs and inside her and began to fuck her hard.

"Harder!" she cried into my ear.

That made me hornier so I fucked her harder and harder and faster and faster until I could feel myself building up to an orgasm as I began to breathe heavier. I let out an almighty cry of excitement as my body convulsed for a few seconds as I came deep inside her. I collapsed on top of her chest, breathlessly.

Lisa kissed the top of my head. "Wow, that was amazing! Considering that was the first time I had done it with a trans gender," she told me.

I looked up at her. She kissed me and I kissed back. I was finally utterly happy now for real.

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments