Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goth Night Getdown

"Getting down and dirty, that is."

17
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“90’s goth, I like it. Too many of these people are borderline emo looking,” she complimented, sitting next to me at the bar.

“Ah yeah, thanks. I just prefer the look I grew up with.” I looked at my pair of Tripps and Anarchy boots.

“Same, look.” She stood up, presented herself; black miniskirt, Mary Jane boots, flannel shirt and push-up bra. “You like?”

“I do, you kinda look like Jane Lane.” I laughed.

“I'll take that as a compliment. Hey…” She turned to the bartender. “Lemme get a four horseman.”

“And she drinks,” I yelled.

“One for my friend here, too. I'm not your average goth girl.”

“I see that. Might be the drinks, but I need that.”

“Unlike Batman; I'm the goth the guys want, but not what they need. This is me practically twenty-four seven.”

“Ya know… it took me a while, but pretty much the same. If I couldn't buy it, I learned to make it. I found jobs where I could be me as I could.”

“Shit, what's your name?”

“I go by Stryfe, you?"

“Persephone. Except the land would be left barren because I know Hades would be the better man.” She laughed.

“And she's smart, too.” I finished my drink.

We both looked towards the deejay when he started playing a remixed Siouxsie Sioux song, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

“What do you do, anyway?”

“I drive a tow truck, work on cars, for my nine-to-five. I have these lil side hustles.”

“Cool. I do hair, work in a porn store, trying to get a Youtube going and a decent Only-Fans.”

“Are you single, I wouldn't mind getting to know you better.”

“You just want to get under my skirt and play in the graveyard. Even the guys I tried to date were either scared off, freaked out, or couldn't handle a real goth bitch.”

“Yeah, well… I'm up for the challenge for you and your graveyard.”

“I'm not your average girl.” She stopped dancing.

“And I'm soooo your average black dude. I don't look for average, everyday Becky’s and Laquisha’s."

“Oh really, you wanna jump off into the deep end, c'mon.” She grabbed my hand.

She drug me to some storage room with tables, chairs, and two booth benches, turned on the sad little lightbulb. She pushed a table in front of the door. The music barely muffled, but we didn't need to yell.

“Well… you are cute… and it has been a while.” She swaggered towards him.

Persephone put her arms around him, slowly spun, pressed her butt against him, turned again to grind on his thigh softly.

“Feel that?”

“Feels fine to me.”

She lifted her skirt, pressed harder into the grind while looking at him patiently.

“Well…?”

“Nothing out of the ordinary, I'm even getting horny.”

Her hand slid from his thigh to the bulge, wincing as she got hornier. Stepped away to pull off her shirt and skirt, ready for him to either run or fight, lowered her tight boy shorts, her rigid girl-cock popped free; she gave him a look.

“Yeah, it's a dick… a sexy dick… looks better than mine.”

Stryfe walked over, pulled her in for a kiss, the other hand stroked her slowly.

“My real name is Jamal, by the way.”

“Jolie,” she sighed.

Jamal carefully slid his Tripps over his boots, a smile on her face.

“Oh good, you're bigger than me, yes mine is sexier than yours… for a girl-cock, anyway.” She bent down to suck him.

He leaned on the table while she went to work, immediately she took him all the way down her throat, worked her hands back up, licked around the head, soft lips sucked at the top before taking him deep once more, gargled her throat, stopping as his knees started to buckle.

“Your turn.” She looked coyly.

Jamal picked her up, sat her on the edge of the table, face pressed between her legs, looked at her with a grin, her cock rested on his face. Lifted her balls with his tongue, pulled them in his mouth to suck gently, tongue tickled her perineum. Her dick flinched as if begging to be sucked, slowly he licked up her shaft, to the tip, where she is engulfed in his mouth, the sensation made her precum a little bit.

“Just so you know; I cum a lot.”

Every stroke with his mouth seemingly pulled more precum out as he pulled against his own vacuum. Jolie threw her legs on his shoulders, his pace quickened, causing her to try and buck against him, noises built up behind her closed mouth, just to escape as a large gasp, akin to what one would do if punched in the stomach, her legs pulled them closer, her cock deeper in him, sprayed the roof of his mouth with cum. Jamal pulled away, leaving a string trailing mouth to cock.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

“Shit. Fuck it, fuck me,” Jolie exclaimed.

She laid back on the table, he slowly slid in her hungry hole, her cock flexed every time she tightened.

“Feels good,” they said.

The booze carried them away, she was like fucking oiled silk, entranced by the way her cock moved rhythmically. His balls slapped the table edge, a tight grip on her hips, she pulled her bra over her tits, revealing fairly large nipples, which she played with until she climaxed, a small stream ran up his chest with a satisfied scream from her.

“Oops, hope nobody heard me,” she laughed.

“That was badass, how you squirt when you cum.”

“I know you're not done?”

“Hell naw. That booth looking real comfortable, though.”

They squeezed over to the booth, she climbed on top of him, tits still out, joy washed over her face again, slipping him back inside, the maneuver caused cum to dribble out her tip. Steadied herself, rocking back and forth, leaned far enough, he could get a nipple in his mouth, on her ass, one on her cock. She swiveled her hips, hands on his chest, mascara ran, moving harder, she orgasmed, squirting again on his chest. Swiveling slowly turned to bouncing, his hands moved to her hips, watching the hypnotic dance of her tits, ass constricted around his cock, she went again, cock flung cum over his chest, face, drops flew around the immediate area on the end stream.

“I think you're my dream girl,” he panted.

“You like my lil burst of nut?”

“Yeah… I… ohmmm…”

He was ready to go, he bucked against her bouncing, Jolie felt his cock swell in her and let go, released that pent-up energy, his eyes wide. She felt it fill her, sprayed at her walls, she went again, his legs dropped, and she slowly came to a rest, lay on top of him, his slowly shrinking cock sliding out of her.

“I think you might be my dream boy.” She licked the cum drops from his face. “Can I?”

“Do it.”

She pulled his legs free, rested them on her shoulders, heavy spit on her cock, slipped it in him, slowly pressed deep, he winced a bit and pulled her hips close, so she didn't pull out. She pushed into him, never receded further than an inch or two, her nails dug in at the sensation.

“That spot you're hitting…fuck,” he gasped.

She places a foot on the floor and started to pull out more with each stroke, Jamal’s eyes rolled back and his mouth agape, the top few inches of her cock glided and pushed on his prostate over and over, his limp cock tried to twitch back to life.

“I think… I think… I might…”

He climaxed with a gasp, followed by heavy panting, and locked eyes with hers, she bit her lower lip, his legs fell from her shoulders into her arms. Jolie shoved herself back in, kept her head rubbing on his spot, never pulled out further than that, sped up, and his hands found their way to hers.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” she whispered.

“Yes, fuckin yes,” he growled.

Jamal grabbed her hips tight, with her stroking right into his prostate, she noticed his cock grew some, he growled through his teeth, his semi-hard cock stayed hard long enough to pour out a little cum, before it returned to it's sleepy state. She pounded harder, released her load in him, bit her lips holding back a scream, and pushed in him deep as she could. Jolie's body convulsed, automatically stroked out a second load and finished her climax. She collapsed on top of him, both breathed hard.

“I don't cum like that when I masturbate,” she panted.

“I've never had a girl make me cum like that,” he panted in return.

“First time you busted from anal?”

“Yeah. Wanna date now?”

“I'm not going to let some other girl get all this,” she smiled weakly.

“Might be a while before we can walk straight.”

“If we step over our dead friend and keep the bee from stinging, nobody will notice.” She sat up.

“Wow, classic reference,” he laughed.

They gathered themselves together, snuck out of the storage room, made sure nobody was looking, made their way to the patio, to split a Djarum.

Published 
Written by JaxRhapsody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments