Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie's Christmas

"shemale, Transexual, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Alien, Sci-FI, Toys, Christmas"

5
1 Comment 1
18.2k Views 18.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words
It had been over a month since our Halloween party at mom’s house. It was now much colder out, with snow that had fallen everywhere. Over the last little while, I had taught Klintuck about some of our human traditions as he did not know everything, but he did know some. As such, I spent some of the time explaining Christmas and other holidays based on different religions.

I started to feel very close to Klintuck, more than a friend but not quite like a husband. I felt that we were kind of like boyfriend and girlfriend though no words had been spoken yet. Our sex life had become fairly regular, and he was always pretty generous. I did my best to keep up and make sure he was satisfied, but between the sensitivity of my body, his cheating little tricks and his technique, I sometimes worried that I wasn’t enough for him.

That’s where having mom came in handy. I would sometimes get a text from mom asking if she could borrow Klintuck for a while, for obvious reasons, and of course I would say sure. I felt that as a man, Klintuck had the sexual stamina to handle more than one lover, and as an alien, it gave him freedom to indulge in part of his native culture. As such I sent him over to “visit” mom to which he had no objections, but a big smile on his face. As he left, I caught a ride and he dropped me off at the gym. I kissed him on the cheek goodbye and told him to have fun before waving as he left for mom’s house.

I walked into the gym and bought my new gym membership. Though I did change my name to Julie Jizzbucket, I had to leave out the Jizzbucket part and changed it to the same as mom’s maiden name for the sheer purpose of putting a name on my card. My other problem was my Ocklick. As handy as it was, I could not use it to change my clothing in the public change room without freaking everyone out. So I found I needed some workout clothes. I had went with mom previously and bought a few sets of workout clothes and even some bras and panties to wear to the gym.

I found my way to the woman’s changing room and found the locker I was assigned. For a Wednesday night, it was actually fairly busy. A few women were in the changing room either getting ready to hit the gym or getting ready to go home. Though I may have the body of a woman now, I am still bisexual. I gazed at the bodies of so many different body types from larger women to more athletic women and from those with a great ass to those who had amazing tits. I must have been staring as I walked past some of the women as one of them addressed it.

“Uhh, like what you see dyke," One of the random women asked, while snidely putting her bra back on.

“Sorry, I just never seen a woman with such small tits,” I said, as a comeback while I arched my back showing off my huge breasts.

She huffed as she finished getting her clothes back on and stormed off. I smiled and giggled to myself when a woman approached me. It was Laci, turns out she had the same gym as I did.

“Nice work with that bitch, she tends to be a bit of a bully. Nice to see you kiddo,” Laci said, giving me a big hug in her workout clothes.

“Laci! I didn’t expect to see you here. Mom never mentioned that you went to this gym,” I said surprised.

“Yeah, she probably wanted it to be a surprise. Why don’t we work out together, I’ve always wanted a gym buddy,” Laci said smiling.

“Sure sounds like fun. You go warm up, and I’ll meet you out there,” I told Laci as I got ready.

After Laci left the changing room, I put on my sports bra and skin tight leggings. Thankfully my panties hid my dick-clit and kept it tucked away as I entered the main area. I could feel the looks I was getting from the men and some of the women in the gym. I found Laci and we started our workout. Nothing special, some yoga, cardio, squats and etc. I always used to love to workout at gyms, as I felt it helped reduced any stress, and I would sleep better at night. However, now I could enjoy it as a woman and do certain workouts without someone looking at me funny.

It wasn’t until I got onto the treadmill that I had some time to think. I had noticed that back when I was just a crossdresser, I would have more of a desire to try naughtier things like go out with a butt plug or anally masturbate in a public toilet in women’s lingerie.

However since I have been having regular sex with Klintuck, I feel I had been more satisfied and had less desires then when I had to find a new partner as a crossdresser. Though I did miss the times when I would take the chances and be a little kinky. I didn’t want to masturbate as I was already worried I was leaving Klintuck unsatisfied.

Laci and I finished our workout then went back to the change room to shower. I was relieved when I saw there were no other women in the change room let alone the shower. I didn’t want to reveal that I still had a cock and no vagina as I’m sure it would cause some problems for the staff. It was alright with Laci though as she already knew about me previously being a man and she was alright with me being in the woman’s shower. We laughed and giggled as we talked while we showered off before getting changed and heading out for the day.

Upon leaving the gym, I found Klintuck waiting in his car for me. Laci had her own ride and told me to have a Merry Christmas before heading off for home. That’s when I realized again that it was Christmas. Luckily for me I had gotten a lot of the Christmas gifts in advance so I wouldn’t be doing anything last minute but I still needed to get Klintuck a gift.

It was easy to get a gift for mom as she was never hard to please, so I got her a set of ultra violet nipple stimulators. It had suction cups that attached to the persons nipples with a pump that sucked on them as hard as you wanted with a vibration function for that extra stimulation. Laci on the other hand was somewhat easier. With some help from Klintuck, I managed to talk to her favorite baseball players and got a signed hat, baseball and bat from all of them.

Now Klintuck was the only one left, and with Christmas not far away I had to figure something out fast. It had to be something special, so as soon as I got home I logged onto my laptop to see if I could get any ideas. My first stop was of course a lingerie site. As I looked over ideas and some of the Christmas themed lingerie, I took down some notes of what I liked to maybe create my own idea later.

When Christmas morning finally arrived, I had my gifts all wrapped and ready to be given. I had given Laci her gift with a little help from Klintuck who used his Ocklick to sneak into Laci’s place and put her gift under the tree for me. He had told me that Laci had actually woken up and heard him downstairs during what I'll refer to as an altered state of mind and used it to his advantage to leave the gift and get out of there. He said he would tell me all about what happened sometime but leave that for another time. For now, we were off to mom’s for Christmas and to open gifts together. Klintuck was coming as well because he was still learning about customs and holidays on Earth as he was still interested in learning about humans.

When we arrived, mom was still in her pajamas. I would have as well but seeing as changing clothes was incredibly simple I thought I’d do that later on. We did the normal “Hi” and “How have you been” before finally sitting down for something to drink. It was 8pm when we decided to open gifts. As such, we all sat around the Christmas tree I helped mom put up over a week ago and started to pass around the gifts. Mom had actually taken the liberty of actually getting Aljeandro a gift. I think it was mostly because she had gotten kind of fond of him since their time together on Halloween.

When the gifts were finally passed around and sorted, mom had three gifts that was from Aljeandro, Klintuck and I. Kllintuck had gotten two gifts that were from mom and I. Finally I had two gifts as well, one from Klintuck and another from mom. We decided to go around the room and opening our gifts. First was Klintuck who got a sweater from mom and a copy of busty shemale butt sluts which was a popular shemale magazine from me I found in a store. It wasn’t anything special, but it’s hard to shop for an alien who barely knows about earth culture. He smiled and laughed a little bit as he said thank you for the gift. I’m glad he was happy for it was after a month of trying to figure out gift ideas for him I almost came up blank.

Next was mom who first opened up her gift from Aljeandro. She found two tubes with a strange liquid in it. Klintuck told us that it was a special kind of alien aphrodisiac lube and lotion. If mom put the lotion on her sensitive areas then used the lube to masturbate with, she would have orgasms that were 2-3 times stronger than normal. My gift to mom was a pair of vibrating nipple suction cups. The purpose of them was to attach them to your nipples, squeeze the pump to create a suction on your nipples and if desired the person can turn on different speeds of vibration.

Last was her gift from Aljeandro, which was a small tube that looked like some jelly was moving around in it. Klintuck told us that it was called a sex parasite from his planet. This little creature latched onto a host and gave him/her the ability to masturbate by only using thought. In exchanged, it lived off the semen ejaculated from male orgasms and had a limited life span. Mom was particularly happy with her gifts, and I could tell from the look in her eyes that she couldn’t wait to try them later.

Finally it was my turn to open gifts. Of course I was excited as my two favorite people in the world had given me gifts, and I knew it was going to be something fun. Mom’s gift was two separate things: The first was a coupon for a free day at the spa we went to a couple years ago and the other half was a subscription to Sexflix which was the porn version of Netflix for one year.

Next I opened my gift from Klintuck which was also small in size but knew he would not disappoint. Upon opening the box, I found it was a metallic dildo that was very strange as it felt nothing like metal upon touching it. It was also very futuristic as it was flexible with dim lights in certain areas. The whole thing looked like it was out of a high budget sci-fi movie. I was puzzled, and at first a little disappointed as I had many sex toys already and did not think Klintuck would give me one of all people. However that’s when he spoke up to explain his gift.

“I can see your puzzled cutie, but that is no ordinary dildo. That is a very special device called a Sexnoid. You see, a Sexnoid is like an android but for sex. It is also capable of a many different varieties of fetishes depending on the user. It can also take on the male or the female role or both if that is what you desire. For example, if you desired a shemale partner it could become just that with any features you desire or even a copy of myself if you so choose,”

Now that Klintuck had explained a little more about his gift, I smiled back at him and thanked him for it. We all talked and laughed as we shared a few stories before it was finally getting late and Klintuck and I decided to head home. I still had one more thing to do before I gave him his last gift. Earlier in the week, I had spent some time in Klintuck’s car without him knowing so I could find out if there was anything in his car that could give me ideas and that it did.

I asked Klintuck to pull over when we were about halfway home and deep into a back alleyway. We finally stopped behind a restaurant that had closed over Christmas, with surrounding buildings keeping from any far off people from seeing what we were doing. Next, I got Klintuck to close his eyes and wait until I told him to open them. That is when I concentrated on my Ocklick to create the outfit I wanted for the occasion.

I first completely dissolved the normal clothes I was wearing, then started from my head and worked my way down. I started with a cute little Santa hat, then moved down to a strapless bright red dress that was held up around the cups of my breasts and showed off enough cleavage to distract the Hubble Telescope. The dress extended down to a little less than one-quarter of my thigh down with the top and bottom edges having a soft white fluff around it to give it that traditional Christmas party dress kind of feel. I made sure it wasn’t tight and almost fanned out from my body all the way around.

Underneath, I added a nice red thong with green sequence just for a little surprise later with red and white stripped thigh high stockings that started a few inches below where my dress ended and matched with some arm length gloves.

Rhubyts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rhubyts

Lastly was my feet, and this was the most difficult, as I did not know if I wanted my heels to be just heels or to be part of the stockings I was wearing. As I was short on time now I just decided to go with it and make the spiraling red and white stockings mold into seven inch platform heels. I checked myself in the mirror quickly, when I thought of something fantastic. I looked at my hair and concentrated to make it a nice platinum blonde that was almost pure white with a couple red stripes and a bit of mistletoe to the side of my bangs.

Once my outfit was complete, I found the button that did what I wanted it to and pressed it, making the car slowly stop before expanding and planting itself on the ground and turning our two seats into one big comfy bed. I put myself in a sexy lounging pose before saying in my most seductive voice that Klintuck could open his eyes now.

That is just what he did, before giving me that devious smile like he knew something like this was going to happen but was still pleasantly surprised. He then used one hand and slowly guided it through my hair before bringing me close to him and kissing me tenderly while running his hands all over my body and slowly pulling down the top of my dress. He then rolled on top of me, and started to slowly play with my tits, rubbing them gently as he pinched my nipples with his fingers and slowly rolled them.

“I see you prepared quite nicely. I love the effort you put in cutie, and actually, I have a few surprises for you as well,” He said slowly dissolving his clothes until he was completely naked with a ten inch erection proudly hovering over me.

I looked down at his cock as it turned white got got whiter and whiter until it was the color of snow. Then suddenly a red stripe entangled around it until it had the appearance of a candy cane. I giggled a little and it even made me snort once, but I loved the creativity all the same.

“Can I get a taste of your yummy candy cock,” I teased, licking my lips to moisten them up a little.

“Cutie, you might be pleasantly surprised by what you taste,” he said, getting on top of me and putting his massive cock between my tits as he held them firmly together.

I held my arms straight above me as I felt him massage and rub my soft flesh mounds while his cock was nuzzled between them. I slowly parted my lips and felt as the base of his cock rested against my under-cleavage. Yet the tip of his cock came within inches of my mouth. I lifted my head up and took his cock head into my mouth, slowly licking it as my soft lips wrapped around part of his head. That’s when I tasted it, pure peppermint! His cock had a peppermint flavour to it that I couldn’t believe. I knew an Ocklick’s abilities were amazing, but I didn’t know they could go to this extent.

I looked up at Klintuck, and I suppose he could tell I was surprised. “Ha ha, yes cutie I can make it taste like peppermint as well. It seemed appropriate considering the season and all.” Now I was very impressed, but I didn’t care. I was horny and it was time I took care of that.

I started to slowly bob on his cock head, taking more and more as my tongue covered it in saliva. It went on like this until Klintuck started to moan the more I sucked. I could feel his pre-cum start to ooze, and out of instinct I became even wetter then I was when we started. That’s when Klintuck got off me and pulled me up before kissing me deeply. Then he slowly backed up and pushed me down until I was on all fours, but my face was at the same level as his crotch with his hard cock pointing straight at my nose.

“Here cutie, I want to try something new with you. You had another Christmas gift for me and I have to admit, I had similar intentions as well,” he said, slowly stroking my hair with one hand while he reached under his seat for a strange device.

I watched in the dim light as he pulled out a black box before slowly opening it. Inside was a little black bead about the size of a large marble. First Klintuck took the bead and rolled it along my entire body from my head until it was rolled along my ass cheeks. It sent shivers over my body but was also very relaxing. I took Klintucks cock head in my mouth as I slowly licked around the head. That’s when I felt the pressure on my ass-pussy as he slowly pushed the bead inside my ass and deep into my colon-uterus.

At first I felt nothing, but then was a rumbling inside my stomach before I started to get very warm all over my body, and felt as if every muscle and organ in my body had completely relaxed. That’s when Klintuck reached into the black box again and pulled out a black ring which he placed around his cock. I asked him if it was for birth control, and he told me it was that but also would double or triple his ability to produce cum. Then he also hinted that there was another surprise effect that I would enjoy later but didn’t want to ruin the surprise.

With that, he pushed his deeper into my mouth. Thanks to the position I was in, he slid right into my throat like it was one long vagina that he fucked deeply. It was also thanks to the black marble like thing Klintuck put inside me that I was able to take his huge cock without gagging on it. My eyes became wide as plates as I felt Klintucks massive balls touch my chin and every twitch of his cock could be felt right down to my stomach, or maybe just before it. I was shocked and surprised. I was never able to take Klintucks giant cock that far down into my throat no matter what I had done to try. I could feel the suction of my tight throat wrapping around his cock as he moved in and out very slowly like the first time trying anal.

I gripped the sheets and just enjoyed the feeling of being filled from the other end. I started to rock my body back and forth as I held my breath as long as I could, tasting parts of his cock I never could before and coming up to breathe as often as I could. Soon I could hear Klintuck start to moan and grunt as I used one of my hands to massage his balls. I felt them tighten and gripped the sheets tight, as I felt his cock expand before pulsing through his shaft and flooding into my stomach. I could feel the shots pulse out his head and punch through the last couple inches before flooding directly into my stomach, like a big cock cumming deep into a woman’s womb.

I felt a warming sensation fill my belly before spreading throughout my entire body. I lay down onto my back as I let it settle. I was horny but very relaxed, but something was different. I felt a new sensation spread as my stomach churned, then I felt a pressure on my chest and a burning along my right ass cheek. I asked Klintuck what was happening, and he said it was the other effect of the solution he pushed into my ass. He told me that it gives a significant other the ability to control their partners Ocklick. Klintuck also told me that he upgraded to the special edition that allowed one type of body modification of his choosing. I asked what it was but he said It was a tattoo I would see later as part of my surprise.

Through the whole explanation I was slowly stroking his cock, hoping that he was not yet finished for the night as, to my luck, he became hard as a rock again. Just then, he lifted me up in his arms so I could straddle his lap. I wrapped my legs around him and put my hands on his chest as my now incredibly sensitive nipples softly rubbed against his chest with the intensity of rubbing them against sandpaper shot through my tits. His cock was resting between my thighs as his movements rubbed his cock and my dick-clit together, causing fluids to ooze and mix together the more we ground.

I felt his hands roam my body, slowly moving down to my thong as he used his finger tips and dragged it down enough that my tender, hungry hole was exposed and ready for fun. That’s when I reached between us and held a firm grasp on Klintuck’s massive veiny shaft. Now Klintuck was lifting me up, allowing me to guide his cock to my entrance. It was a little awkward considering the car didn’t quite have that much head room, but we were able to make it work.

I rocked my ass back and forth, feeling Klintuck’s tip roll around my opening as I felt his head move inside me. Now that I was ready for the best part of any kind of sex, I put my hands onto Klintuck’s shoulders before he started to move me up and down on his cock. Needless to say, I was already moaning as I felt him move in and out of me. It still felt absolutely amazing, but I didn’t have to fight off my urge to insta-climax. I figured it was due again to the black marble thing Klintuck had put inside me, but I was relieved as now I felt as if I could have sex with him without worrying about cumming too fast and not being able to satisfy him.

It wasn’t long before we were really going at it. With how wet I was, we had all the lube we needed as my body started to pump onto his cock, deep and hard with my tits bouncing like basketballs and waves of pleasure rolling through my body. Again and again, his massive dong impaled me like a spear of orgasmic pleasure, piercing right into my very soul to its deepest parts. I bit my lower lip, pulling Klintucks face into my cleavage to which he responded by kissing, licking and sucking all over my tits. It was absolutely amazing, and at no point did I even think or worry about someone catching us in this back alley nor did I care.

Soon I could tell my hunky space lover was starting to get fatigue in his muscles, and I told him he could switch up the positions a little. Now I was on all fours, facing toward the front window as I backed my big round ass into his crotch and guided it deep onto his cock. I ground into his crotch and made as big and tight of circles as I could on his cock, really making sure I kneaded that thick meat snake inside me. Next, Klintuck took firm with his big hands the meat of my ass, gripping tightly as he drove his cock in and out of me hard, fast deep and rough. Fucking me like a little whore taking the cock of a man who hadn’t had sex in over a year and was suddenly offered up a tight young pussy.

I was moaning, almost screaming, grunting, and of course sweating as my entire body felt so numb I was going to collapse at any moment. My vision went cloudy and I could hear Klintuck start to grunt until he screamed he was about to cum. I clamped my ass down tight around his cock and took him all the way inside me as I felt him twitch and gush yet another load that felt so deep it went right into my stomach. That is when I felt it, my body shake and tighten on it's own as I had the biggest, hardest, gushiest orgasm I had yet as his fluids gushed out of me in a thick creampie and my own sissy juices streamed out like a faucet. I collapsed on the bed the same as Klintuck as he cuddled up and wrapped his arm around me from behind.

“That black marble I put inside you, it lets me control when and how you orgasm. It only lasts one night but you will be sensitive for a while. I am glad though that it worked out so well. I know you had been concerned about being my appropriate sexual partner lately, and I thought this would help. However, you are always the perfect partner for me and I hope we can continue to be that way,” he said panting and slowly caressing my body before we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

We had only rested a couple hours and I looked at my watch to find it was now almost 2:30am. As such I decided we should be getting back home, as the car was becoming a little cold anyway and we should leave before someone saw us in the breaking dawn. I awoke Klintuck and started the car, switching it back to normal so we could drive it home and go to bed. Klintuck had agreed to the idea as he drove us back home and we gave each other one last kiss before heading off to our own rooms.

I still felt really sticky from having sex before, and decided I should get cleaned up before heading off to bed so I didn’t dirty the sheets with any excess that ran off. I didn’t feel as full as I had before, and I had noticed my Ocklick had absorbed a fair amount of the cum already, but I knew a hot shower would warm me up anyway.

I changed my Ocklick to the tramp stamp tattoo, and as I walked past the mirror, I saw what the burning feeling on my ass cheek was about. It was a sexy tattoo on my right butt cheek that read Porn Star Candy with a cock and balls underlining it and a fake kiss mark to the top left of it. Previously I had told Klintuck that I liked naughty tattoos, and him giving me this one was a great gift. Overall I loved this Christmas, and I couldn’t wait to see what would happen next year.

To be continued.

Sorry this story was soo late. I found this year to be pretty busy for my holidays and I tried to make this story just a little more special for the occasion. Please enjoy, and don't forget to rate and comment at the bottom. :)

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments