Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maid to be Submissive (part 4)

"Becoming the woman of my dreams!"

24
3 Comments 3
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"So, are you ready to play a little game with me, sissy?" Fiona asked perversely, still kneeling on my chest and pinning me to the bed.

I looked up into her sultry eyes, enjoying the domination and feelings of entrapment as I nodded my consent. "Yes, Miss Fiona, please can we play a game now?"

She laughed loudly, making the bed rumble, "Yes, I thought you'd like that!" Lifting herself up and waltzing into the bathroom, returning quickly with a makeup bag and a long curly blonde wig. "Come on then, stand up."

Sliding off the edge of the bed, I stood up in my heels, looking meekly.
"Take off your dress and then come and sit down over here," she said, pulling out a chair by the dressing table and waiting impatiently for me.

I quickly removed my maid's uniform, pulling it off over my head and revealing my lingerie and stockings as I tip-toed across the room confidently in my high heels.

Fiona's eyes lit up. "Oh my god... you shaved off all your body hair! Did you do that for me?"

I nodded shamefully, blushing with embarrassment.

"Good girl," she smiled reassuringly, "don't you just look so cute and pretty now, like a real girl. That's going to make this so much more fun!"

As I sat down, Fiona immediately got to work, washing my face with a wet wipe then gently dabbing it dry with a fresh towel. Next, she rubbed moisturizer into my skin, humming to herself as she picked up some brushes, dipping them in a powder foundation and applying it to my face.

"Oh, you're going to look so good when you're finished. Like a little princess. Princess Brianna!" She laughed.

Next, she grabbed a pencil and began drawing along the outline of my eyebrows, soon after, grabbing some eyeliner and tracing it along my upper lashes. "Now, sit still, baby," she said, delicately applying mascara along my eyelashes as I tried not to blink.

"I hope you're paying attention because you'll need to learn how to do this all by yourself soon!" Her hands whizzing around my face, competently finishing off her work with ease.

Lastly, she reached down, pondering her final choice, then picking up a tube of pink lipstick, "blow me a kiss now, hold still," drawing around my upper and bottom lips, then dabbing my mouth with a tissue. "Now, just one last thing," she said, grabbing the blonde wig, carefully adjusting it onto my head, and brushing it into place.

"There! All done!" She announced proudly, stepping out of the way so I could see myself in the mirror.

"Oh my god!" I said aloud, a surprised look on my face. I couldn't believe it; she had made me look like a different person. I almost couldn't recognize myself, moving my head from side to side, making sure this wasn't an illusion. "Thank you, Miss Fiona; I really do look like a girl now, don't I?"

"Yes, Brianna, like a little princess! Now, are you ready to play another game?"

I nod my head, acknowledging her question.

"Good. So, for this next game, you're going to need a new outfit," she said, searching through her suitcases, "here, this will do nicely."

She passed me a pink pleated crepe fabric smock dress, a white push-up bra and panty set, and a pair of high gloss stockings. "Here, put these on; this will be way more suitable than your silly maid's uniform."

With meticulous attention, I undressed, removing the basque and stockings, then slipped on the panties, bra, and pantyhose. Finally, sliding on the dress, admiring the feeling of the crepe fabric as it swished and rubbed against my soft legs.

"That will do for now," Fiona smiled. "Oh, and there's one other thing you'll need," passing me a small handbag. "Now, do you have a wallet with you?"

"Yes, Miss Fiona, it's in my pants pocket in the bathroom."

"Ok, well, go fetch it and then meet me in the car park. We're going shopping, my dear!"

My heart pumped quickly, a rush of blood racing to my head. "But," I stammered, trying poorly to explain my apprehension about going outside looking like this.

"I'm not asking Brianna, now come on!" She snapped, grabbing her keys and heading out of the room.

I collected my wallet, placing it into the handbag, then slowly crept towards the door. My heart galloped and my legs began to shake, taking one last deep breath before opening the door. I pushed the cleaning cart out of the room, leaving it on the balcony, then started making my way down the hallway towards the car park.

As I made my way down the steps, Fiona pulled up, sounding the horn and motioning for me to get in. I was terrified that the sound would draw attention and that someone might recognize me, quickly jumping into the car and scooching down in the passenger seat.

"Buckle up, honey," Fiona smirked, stepping on the gas and tearing away at well over the local speed limit.

By the time we reached the mall, I felt sick to my stomach. Partly because of Fiona's reckless driving, but more due to nerves. I wasn't ready for this at all and started running through a list of reasons in my head, searching for a believable excuse, some way to get out of doing this.

We pulled up into a space near the entrance to the mall. Fiona grabbed her sunglasses and bag and was about to exit the vehicle when I reached over and grabbed her arm.

"I can't do this!" I screamed, not able to think of a feasible excuse. "Please! I beg you. What if someone notices that I'm not a real girl?"

She calmly leaned over, brushing the hair out of my face, and began to speak slow and softly. "Brianna, baby. No one is going to give a fuck either way. It doesn't matter if they believe you're a girl or not; do you know why?"

I stared at her blankly, shaking my head, my eyes welling up as I nervously awaited her answer.

"They're not going to care because you look slutty as fuck! Now, come on and stop being so stupid."

Fiona exited the vehicle, walked around the car, and opened my door, offering her hand as a gesture of support. Then, she helped pull me up out of the car and began to walk across the car park leading me through the large main doors. Stepping inside the mall, she grabbed my hand and led me towards a lingerie and clothing store.

Instead of nervousness, I began to feel excited, noticing the mannequins in the front window, all donned in the sexiest of erotic lingerie. Inside the store was all manner of undergarments, from bodysuits to babydolls, corsets, and bustiers, to all kinds of matching bra's, panties, and garters.

It was mid-afternoon and the store was super quiet. Other than one woman on late lunch, there were only two staff on duty and neither of them appeared particularly busy, stood chatting to each other just killing time. Fiona walked straight up to one of the girls and began talking, leaving me on my own near the entrance.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

They were just out of earshot and I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. All I could see was the clerks' eyes light up and their reaction to something Fiona was saying. From their shy smirks and giggles, I could only assume they were talking about me.

One of the clerks slowly approached me, a curiosity about her, as she introduced herself. "Hi, my name's Charlene and how are you today?"

I replied in a meek voice, trying not to sound too masculine, "I'm good, thank you."

"That's great and how may I help you today?"

I stumbled for words, not quite sure how to answer, creating an awkward silence. Before I could respond, Fiona waltzed over, barging in on the conversation.

"She's here for her bra fitting, aren't you, dear?"

I nodded meekly.

"No problems, do you want to come with me, sweetie?" Charlene asked, smiling and motioning for me to follow.

We reached the changing rooms at the back of the store and Charlene held up a strip of measuring tape, "you'll need to remove your dress for this, honey," she said, staring expectantly at my body.

I looked around nervously, then slowly removed my dress, placing it on the bench beside me. Charlene's eyes were all over me, particularly around my crotch. I knew she could see the bulge from my cage as it pressed obviously against my silk panties.

"Lift your arms up, please," she said, trying to overt her gaze, then wrapping the tape around my chest.

"Yes, this bra is far too big for a girl like you. Do you mind if we take it off?"

"No, that's ok," I replied softly.

Charlene unclasped the bra and placed it with my dress on top of my dress, then stared inquisitively at my bare naked chest, fixating on my tiny nipples.

"Well, you're certainly petite, so it's probably best if we fit you with a AA cup. That would look super sexy on you and would fit you just perfectly. I'll go and get my colleague Kelly; she can help find you a bra," she said, taking one last glance at my crotch before leaving the dressing room.

I stood in just my panties, pantyhose, and heels, waiting nervously until Kelly pulled open the curtains, startling me.

"Hi sweetie, my name's Kelly," she said, smiling from ear to ear. She was holding a selection of risqué lingerie in her hands and, similar to Charlene, was scanning me with her eyes, curiously looking me up and down.

"Ok, so, I've brought you a couple of items to try today, don't worry, they're all in your size. Would you like to try them on alone or do you think you'd like some help today?"

Her question threw me off completely. How was I supposed to answer this, I thought, holding my hands over my privates timidly. Just at this moment, Fiona and Charlene pushed their way through the curtain.

"Come on, Brianna, strip down for the nice lady; she's here to help you," Fiona giggled, barely able to contain her joy.

Reluctantly, I kicked off my heels and began to remove my pantyhose and panties. Both the girls remained silent and still, waiting eagerly to see if it was true. At this point, I knew Fiona had told them about my cage and it was just a matter of time before the truth was out.

I bent down, pulling the panties off my legs, and then stood up, completely naked in front of them. The girl's stared and smirked, not quite knowing how to react.

"See," Fiona said, "I told you she was my little sissy girl!"

I felt so ashamed and insecure as they began giggling and pointing at my cage. Kelly leaned in to look closer, prodding the cage and giggling to herself while Charlene whipped out her phone to take a picture of my tiny shriveled clitty.

"Oh, you're so lucky, Fiona," Kelly replied, "I'd love to have my own little sissy girl to play with!"

"Please, Miss Fiona," I begged, "may I please cover up now?"

"Ok, girls, you've seen enough now. Let's say we finish shopping and leave Brianna to get dressed." Fiona replied, exiting the changing room with the girls.

I noticed that Kelly had left the lingerie hanging on a hook for me, picking it up and admiring it in my hands. Dangling from the hanger was a tiny lilac frill lace underwired bra with a matching thong and suspenders. My body trembled as the lingerie touched my fingers, racing excitedly to slip them on and feel the soft lace against my skin.

I finished dressing, grabbed the neatly folded pile of Fiona's undergarments, and exited the changing rooms. Stepping back inside the main store area, Inside the store I noticed Fiona, Kelly, and Charlene all standing by the till. I hurried over to find Fiona and noticed Charlene ringing up a huge selection of lingerie, dresses, and accessories.

"Ok, that comes to 799.98," she said.

Fiona looked over at me expectingly. "Well? Pay the lady then!"

My face froze. That was almost all my savings. My entire earnings from my previous job and literally all the money I had left in the world.

"Come on, Brianna, we don't want to keep the nice lady waiting!"

I reached into my handbag, pulling out my wallet, and begrudgingly handed over my credit card to Charlene. Watching my life's savings disappear through the register.

"Come along then, princess!" Fiona barked, waving goodbye to the girls and leaving me to carry all the bags.

When we arrived back at the motel, it was starting to get dark. I carried the shopping bags back to the room and placed them on the side while Fiona fixed herself a drink. After taking a few sips, she sat down on the bed, then gestured for me to join her.

"Big day for you, wasn't it, Brianna?"

I smiled and nodded, "yes, Miss Fiona, it was the first time I've done anything like that. It was kind of scary, but I really enjoyed shopping with you. Can I see what we bought?"

She was about to reply when a loud knocking on the door disturbed our conversation, making me jump. Fiona casually got up off the bed, walked over, and opened the door.

A tall, handsome man with a toned physique, blue eyes, and jet black hair entered the room. He gave Fiona a quick hug and kissed her cheek, then introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Dylan," reaching out to shake my hand.

Fiona seemed completely unsurprised by his arrival, then quickly grabbed her coat and headed for the door. "Brianna, I need to pop out real quick. Can you keep Dylan company while I'm away?"

I stammered apprehensively, trying to figure out what was happening, watching her hastily leave the room and slamming the door behind her.

As I sat anxiously on the edge of the bed, quietly deliberating to myself, a single thought hung in my mind. How the fuck was I supposed to keep this guy company?

 

 

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments