Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Their Match

"Online meeting turns amazing"

50
24 Comments 24
23.7k Views 23.7k
5.7k words 5.7k words
He was nervous as he'd ever been. He sat at the bar constantly looking at his watch.

"Was it 7:30 yet?" he thought.

The last few days had been amazing. They'd talked every night so far.

It had started off just another username on a website. Robert had been single a while. He'd tried bars, but never felt comfortable enough meeting new people like that. Late night TV had given him his answer. Commercials for websites were constant after 11pm, just like infomercial. Each sold their own product.

He'd laughed at the commercials at first. Lots of very beautiful and sexual ladies just waiting for your call. Yeah right. More like fat truckers in their underwear, one hand on the keyboard the other with paper towels.

Still, it could be a bit of fun. And so he'd logged on. He'd created a profile, just basic stuff. Some of the questions were both detailed and explicit. Thankfully an "Ask me" response was provided.

He'd looked through profiles for an hour or two. Some he knew had to be the truckers. A few seemed genuine. They even said so. Some of the pictures were amazing. As were the private galleries that he'd come across.

He'd seen porn with more discretion.

He'd sent greetings to a few profiles. They seemed the more sane. There had been a few replies back and a few conversations had started. Just casual at first, with basic small talk and get to know you banter.

He wasn't a big fan of texting as a way of getting to know someone. Knowing someone came from speaking to them, either on the phone or in person.

In the end, he'd come across a lovely woman called, Sarah.

She had dark, wavy hair and a sweet face. She looked Latino with olive skin. Although, it was via text, he felt she had a witty sense of humour. A person you could laugh with was always a bonus.

Over the first few hours they'd exchanged messages and slowly got to know one another. Both were single and never married. Both sceptical about websites but open minded, and both looking to meet someone.

Robert felt himself smiling while talking to Sarah.

The website had a video chat function, so after a few hours messaging he'd suggested that. Sarah had agreed and they'd got to see each other. The cameras weren't exactly full HD, but Sarah was as beautiful as her profile picture had suggested.

Robert had smiled even more and he'd seen Sarah smiling back.

Her smile seemed open and friendly. She wasn't dressed like the commercials suggested. No lingerie. Just some flannel pyjamas with her hair tied back. He wasn't exactly in formal wear himself, so they got more comfortable with each other, feeling relaxed.

As it got later, they regretted having to say goodnight, but both realized they would have to. Before they did, Robert asked her for her number, she smiled again on camera since she was just about to type it to him when he'd asked. He wrote it down and waved goodnight.

She blew him a kiss before switching off.

He thought about waiting till the next day, but decided to call anyway. He dialled the number nervously. Although he'd seen her, the video chat didn't allow for voice.

She answered on the first ring.

"Hello Robert," she said in a soft sweet voice. “Wasn’t sure you'd call, but had a feeling."

Robert could hear the good natured laugh in her voice.

"Hi Sarah. I just wanted to hear your voice before we said goodnight."

She laughed into the phone.

"Was thinking the same. It's been good talking to you," she replied as she yawned a little. She giggled, "I best get some sleep though. Hopefully I can talk to you after work tomorrow. Or today, rather."

Robert looked at his watch, seeing 3 a.m. flashing at him. Time had sped by so fast.

"I'm sorry keeping you up so late, it went so quickly."

"I feel the same. Has been so nice talking to you."

Robert got the feeling that they could both end up talking till they watched the sun rise together.

"I better go before dawn hits us." He laughed "I'll call you tonight. Is around 7:0 0 okay?"

"That would be great. Sweet dreams, Robert."

"Sweet dreams, Sarah." They hung up.

Robert woke the next morning feeling good. Last night had been fun. He'd always found good conversation to be uplifting and Sarah had been great. He'd had a few hot thoughts about her before going to sleep. He hadn't been able to not stroke his cock.

Normally he'd have watched some porn or even dialled a phone sex line to help get him off, but he'd pictured Sarah in his mind and his orgasm had hit quick and powerful.

It had been a few months since his last relationship. Sex was becoming a faded memory to him. Time would tell.

He checked his phone, seeing a text message waiting for him.

"Good morning. Had a great time last night. Have a good day. Talk to you tonight."

Robert smiled again. He wondered if he'd had the same effect on her as she'd had on him. That though came close to making him late for work.

Robert's work day seemed to drag. He was so focused on getting home at 7 p.m.

He finished work and came home. He ate a small meal and did a few things around his apartment to keep himself occupied. He was excited, but not too nervous.

7 p.m. came and two minutes after he dialled Sarah's number. She answered after a few rings and he heard her sweet voice again.

They talked away most of the evening. Sarah admitted she'd been thinking about him during work as he had. They talked and flirted a little. Robert found she could be very subtle about her sexuality. Leaving him aroused and guessing. It was enticing to him.

After a few hours talking, they agreed to get a drink together. Tomorrow was Friday and neither of them worked weekends, so they wouldn't be pressed for time.

Both suspected it wouldn't be a quick drink.

They said goodnight around midnight. Both were reluctant to hang up, but eager for tomorrow. He loved her voice. It was very smooth. He could hear excitement and happiness in her voice. It was intoxicating.

After hanging up, he was so horny he almost burst. He stroked his cock to another hard, quick orgasm. When he'd finished, his cock was still hard, needing attention. He heard her voice in his head. The softness and sensuality driving him wild.

He went into his drawers next to his bed where he kept his porn. In it, he took out a six inch vibrator and some lube, used when feeling exceptionally horny. He applied some lube to the vibrator and slowly pushed it into his ass. When it was all the way in he turned it to a pulse setting. Feeling it buzz in his ass, sending shivers through his body. He began moving it in and out of his ass as he stroked his cock again.

He closed his eyes, envisioning Sarah. Her long wavy her and bright smile. She'd teased him a little on camera. Nothing too overt, just a hint of skin here and there. The pyjamas she'd worn had shown just enough curves that he could imagine her breasts being full and firm.

He began stroking his cock faster as he pumped the vibrator in and out of his ass. The feeling was so good, he couldn't hold back. He came harder than before, his come erupting out onto his chest, as the vibrator continued to pulse in his ass.

He lay there on his bed, spent. After a few minutes he cleaned up and got into bed. Content and sleepy, knowing he'd meet Sarah tomorrow.

He awoke the next morning, still sleepy but eager to get moving. He'd satisfied himself last night, but his cock was already hard as he got in the shower. He considered stroking himself again, but decided if things went very well, he might need the energy tonight. He got out of the shower, starting to get ready for work. He noticed a message on his phone. It was Sarah.

"See you tonight," it read.

He played the attached video. She was blowing him a kiss. Her full lips, so lovely, with just the hint of naughtiness to it.

Robert could barely restrain himself. He was so horny. The vision of those soft full lips. Kissing them or being around his cock flooded his head. He took some deep breaths and got ready for work. How he was going to concentrate today, he didn't know, but he'd persevere.

"Until tonight," he thought.

Now he was sitting at the bar, waiting.

He'd barely registered work. A few of his friends had asked him if he was okay. He'd said he was fine, just something on his mind.

Finishing time had come. He almost ran out the door, getting into his car and heading home. He showered and cleaned up, gotten dressed and raced out the door.

He was a little early, so he ordered a beer to calm himself before she got here. It was a small cafe bar he'd noticed a few times. It was half full, so he had a few stools at the bar to himself. It was a casual place, with music playing and a low murmur of conversation from other patrons.

He sipped his beer, trying not to look at his watch for the hundredth time.

Just at 7:30, he looked to the door and saw her walk in.

She was dressed in a light colour blouse and jeans with heeled half boots. Her dark hair was down, just past her shoulders. The jeans weren't painted on, but gave a perfect outline of a narrow waist and tight, yet curvy butt. She spotted him at the bar. Smiling, she walked towards him.

She was walking sexuality, a small sway to her hips, sophisticated and sexy. She reached him, still smiling. Robert almost had to shake himself, thinking this was a dream. She leant in, kissing him on the check, hello. She smelled so nice. Just a touch of perfume mixed with natural scent.

He beckoned her to sit and she climbed onto the stool to his left. Crossing her legs at the ankles. She was taller than he'd thought, about 5'9". Every inch was amazing.

She put her hand on his arm.

"It's so nice to meet you. I was nervous today," she said in the soft voice, mimicking his very thoughts.

He smiled back.

"I was thinking the same thing. Today seemed to drag on."

They shared a small laugh.

"Would you like a drink? Robert asked.

"Red wine, please."

He ordered and soon they had their drinks and were continuing their easy conversation. They laughed and flirted a little. Every so often, Sarah's hand would fall to Robert’s leg and touch lightly. As the night wore on and they talked more, her hand seemed to move higher up.

This was having an obvious effect on Robert. He'd touched her arm a few times, just to feel her skin. Her voice continued to mesmerize him and he noticed her breathing change when he touched her. Her hand on his leg had turned him from aroused to hard as rock. Having been aroused as it was he'd worn boxers tonight, to give him room. Now he was hard, reaching half way down his thigh.

The next time she touched his leg, her hand just brushed the head of his now throbbing cock with her fingers tips. She seemed startled at first, realizing what she'd found, gasping softly.

Her hand went still for a moment as they both stopped talking.

It's where both weren't sure what would happen next.

Sarah gave him a smile that was pure naughtiness. With a slight blush, she moved her fingers across the head of his cock. Trailing her finger tips from his head all the way along his shaft. Robert shivered at her touch. Hoping he wouldn't come from her touch alone.

She leaned in towards him placing a soft kiss on his lips. It didn't stay that way for long as both their mouths opened. Her kiss was soft, yet hungry. As their mouths opened, he tasted her lips and felt her tongue touch his. He put his hand to the small of her back. He wanted to pull her from her stool on to him.

They broke from the kiss. Both a little breathless. Her fingers had never left his cock. He felt near to exploding with lust. Feeling his cock throb, he knew she could feel it too. She looked into his eyes, her own smouldering with the same lust he felt.

"How far away is you place?" she said breathlessly.

"Five minutes," he said, when he could speak.

His whole body was bursting with lust for this woman. Walking with his cock this hard was going to be uncomfortable.

"Let's go," she breathed into his ear, giving his cock another rub before getting of her stool.

Robert paid the check and followed Sarah out to the parking lot. He watched her hips and ass move with more of a sway this time. He felt like ripping her clothes off and taking her on a car’s hood.

When they got to her car, she turned around and put her arms about his head. His wrapped around her waist pulling her into his body. The mouths coming together for a deep kiss as their bodies were crushed together. He felt her breasts against his chest, large and firm. They kissed deep and hungry, their mouths and tongues moving and tasting each other.

They broke again, breathless and hungry. Sarah got in her car, Robert running around to the other side and getting in. He gave her directions to his apartment and they sped out of the car park.

Sarah was either an aggressive driver or in as much of a hurry as he was.

They arrived at his place in barely any time at all and made their way to his front door. Robert fumbled with his keys, having trouble focusing. She giggled a little.

They made it inside, before falling into a hard kiss and crushing embrace. Robert could feel her strength as she crushed his face to hers. He picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist, and carried her to the bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

They fell onto the bed, Sarah's legs wrapped around his waist, still locked in their kiss. He thought to move from her but found himself flipped over onto his back with her astride him.

Robert loved aggressive women. Submissive partners were not his thing. A woman with a fierce sexuality that was open was so hard to find, yet so worth it.

She kissed his neck. Unbuttoning his shirt, she kissed her way down his body, sucking on both nipples. Her hand found his belt, undoing it and opening his pants. His throbbing cock came free just as she got down there.

She took it in her hand first, giving it a few strokes. Looking up his body, a look of pure lust on her face as she stroked him. It was maddening. She lowered her mouth onto his cock, almost taking it all in at the first try.

Robert had had a number of slow sensual blow jobs in his life. This was nothing like them.

She devoured his cock with quick, long sucks taking more into her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. He heard her moaning as she sucked. He was moaning himself, the sensation so good. He put his hand to the back of her head moving her hair to the side to see her mouth working on him. She looked up in between sucks with that same look of lust in her eyes. Her tongue and warm mouth was bringing him. He couldn't hold it any longer. She sensed it and increased her pace.

"I'm going to come," he groaned, as he came into her mouth, hard. He gripped the back of her head, spurt after spurt erupted into her mouth. She swallowed in gulps; some came out between her lips as she milked the last drop out of his cock.

She rose up from his cock, his come on her lips. She whipped her lips with her finger, putting it into her mouth and swallowing the last drop.

Though completely shattered, that sight had his cock coming back to life. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra. Her full breasts fell free.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

The pink nipples erect and perfect. She made her way back up his body. Kissing him again deep and hard. He tasted his own come in her mouth.

Many couldn't handle that. Robert found it so erotic.

He kissed her back, his tongue exploring her mouth. She moved back down his body, pulling off his shoes and removing his pants, till he was lying on the bed with just his open shirt. She stood up, still in her jeans, topless. Such an erotic vision.

"There's something you need to know about me, Robert. I wasn't sure how to. So I'll show you before we go any further," she said somewhat shyly.

She reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, revealing a set of black lace underwear. Inside there was a large bulge, its head peeking out of the top. She lowered her jeans, followed by her panties, revealing a hard cock that rivalled his own in size.

Robert looked from her cock to her face which seemed nervous now, not knowing what his reaction would be. Robert moved to the edge of the bed going down to the floor on his knees. He took her softening cock in his hand, stroking it as she had his.

He looked up into her eyes while he stroked her. Their eyes met and he showed her the lust in his eyes as he took her in his mouth.

He wasn't as talented as she was, but he wanted to please this woman. He licked around her stiffening head with his tongue, before taking as much as he could in his mouth. He took it slow, with less of the frenzy she had. Her cock became hard again as this beautiful man’s mouth sucked her.

It had been so long since she'd felt a man's mouth around her cock. So often when she'd met a guy she desired, he’d freaked upon discovering her secret or had just taken from her, leaving her feeling used and unsatisfied. This man was sucking her cock with such passion.

He'd turned her on so much that first night. She'd stroked her cock thinking about him, fingering her ass, imagining it his cock sliding inside her. She'd come so hard, rubbing it into her breasts before falling asleep.

The second night had driven her wild. His voice had her stroking herself while they talked for hours. After making this date and hanging up she let herself come and almost fainted with her orgasm.

Now here she was, sweet Robert's lips around her as he sucked her throbbing cock and she played with his hair. She looked down her body as his head bobbed, over and over on her cock. She could feel herself start to come. She moaned. He quickened his pace, taking his cue from her. She grabbed his hair with both hands and exploded into his mouth.

Robert had never sucked a cock, nor tasted come, but he drank hers down. Sucking every last drop.

She felt her legs start to quiver and collapsed onto the bed face down. Robert climbed onto the bed, moving next to her, spooning her wondrous body. He'd not expected this at all, but his lust had not stopped him. Even now having sucked her lovely cock and swallowed her come his lust for her hadn't abated.

He moved his hips against her firm ass, his hard cock nestled in her cheeks. He wanted more of her. She seemed spent after her orgasm, but as he nuzzled her neck, gently biting, she came alive again. She moved her ass back and forth using her cheeks to caress his cock. She reached back, touching his face as his hand came around and found her nipple.

He was gentle, running circles around them, giving them a playful pinch that sent shiver down her body. She felt her arousal flow back and her cock began to stiffen again. She knew he wanted to be inside her. She wanted that too, but would he let her be inside him. Something she'd never had before. Something that had always been denied her.

She'd dared so much with this wonderful man, could she ask for more?

She turned to face him, kissing him, softly this time. She pressed her naked body to his. Feeling the length of his body against hers. She felt her cock touching his. Her hunger for him rose.

He felt her warm, perfect body against his. The possibilities with her were endless. He wanted to be inside her. Feel himself filling her ass. He wondered if she'd let him. There was another possibility as well, something he'd never tried. Would she want to be inside him? She was bigger than his toy and wondered how she'd feel. She'd taken such a chance when she'd revealed herself. He decided it was his turn.

"You're so beautiful, Sarah. There's something I'd like to try if you'd be willing." Now it was his time to be shy.

"I've never had someone inside me. Would you like to be my first?" He felt nervous again.

She smiled at him, her smile happy and eager. This was almost too good to be true. There was no way she was going to let this chance get away. She kissed him again deeply.

“Do you have any lube?" she whispered to him.
He reached over to his drawers and pulled out his bottle of lube, handing it to her.

She remembered her first time. Her lover had been a young, gay boy. He'd been gentle and done it so slowly and gently that it had only hurt a little. She'd try to do the same for him.

She instructed him to lay face down on the bed. She got on top of him astride his legs. She looked at his body. His muscular legs, firm ass and strong well-muscled back.

How lucky had she gotten?

She moved his legs apart, getting to her knees between them. She ran her fingers over his ass, feeling his muscles. He tensed a little at her touch. She caressed him from the top of his ass to the inside of his thighs. Caressing his balls, gently, eliciting a soft moan from him.

She spread his ass cheeks a little. Moving forward, she flicked his puckered hole with her tongue. He twitched at the unexpected sensation. She continued licking his hole caressing his balls. He moaned with pleasure, his body relaxing into this new sensation.

Leaning back, taking the lube and dribbling a little down the crack of his ass. She put some into her hand, applying it to her cock, which was twitching with anticipation of what was to come.

She moved back on top of him, spooning him. She rested her cock in the crack of his ass and began to move her hips back and forth between the cheeks of his ass. She adjusted herself just a little each time, so the head of her cock would press his puckered hole, every time she moved over it. The lube allowed her cock to glide over his hole, his body relaxing more into it. Slowly, she began to thrust a little more until finally his body just accepted her and her cock slipped inside him for the first time.

Ever so slowly she eased herself inside him, the lube doing its work, until her balls touched his ass. He was so tight around her cock. It felt so nice. He breathed out a sigh as he felt her cock move inside him. Fully inside him, she stopped, allowing him to adjust to her intrusion. She felt his ass clenching around her. It was such heaven for her, having been on the receiving side for so long. She kissed the back of his neck.

"You feel so good, baby," she whispered in his ear.

It had hurt a little when her cock had first pushed inside his ass, but now his body had adjusted to her. It felt so good being filled with her cock, her naked body pressed against his back, their bodies joined together so fully.

She slowly withdrew her cock, until just the head was inside him, and then moved back inside him all the way. She did this a few more times, just easing her cock in and out of him. It was amazing. It felt so good. His toy felt great when he'd used it. This was so far beyond that.

The slow easing into his ass was ecstasy for her. She wanted it to go on forever. Easing in and out of him felt so good and was maddening. Her urge to fuck him hard and fast into the bed was barely controllable. But she wouldn't waste this first time for her or him.

She put her arms around his body, easing him over onto his side will still deep inside him.

Only her more sensual lovers had tried this position with her. She had loved the intimacy of it. Your lover holding you while pleasuring you. She now knew why they did too. From this way you gave them that same feeling as well as your own intimacy.

She put her hand to his hip to steady herself, and then began to move in and out of him again. His moans began to mix with hers. She began to move faster, getting a smooth rhythm. She fought the urge again to fuck him as hard as she could.

Hopefully, that would come later.

For now she wanted to savour this as long as she could. She pulled his hip back as she thrust her own forward, going deep inside him. Each thrust brought new pleasure to them both. This was so nice, but she needed to look at him as they made love.

She pulled out of him, moving him onto his back and spreading his muscular legs wide, getting between them. She grabbed a pillow from his bed, using it to raise his hips. She slid back into him, watching his eyes close and his breathing deepen as she was once again, deep in his ass.

She leant forward and kissed him, soft and passionate. His hands reached around her body, running his fingertips down her back, sending chills up her spine. He caressed her ass cheeks, and then grabbed them, pulling her deeper inside him. She broke the kiss and smiled down at him wickedly as he smiled back, a very horny look across his face. She leaned back, grabbing his legs and began to thrust.

She started slowly at first and then flowed into a smooth rhythm. She reached down and began stroking his cock in time with her thrusts. She bent down and found she could just take the head of his cock into her mouth while still being inside him. It drove him wild and excited her.

Both wanted to come now, they each felt it. Sarah increased her rhythm. Robert grabbed her ass pulling her further in with each thrust and she continued stroking his cock. They went faster and faster as their orgasms got closer and both reached that point of no return. Sarah thrust harder and harder pumping his cock with her hand as her cock pumped his ass. She could feel her orgasm coming and his as well.

He came first, groaning in pleasure as his come erupted from his cock, splashing some on her breasts and his stomach. Sarah came inside him, her cock almost exploding, filling his ass with her come. Each spurt made her moan, his ass convulsed around her cock with his own orgasm.

He felt his ass fill with her come, her cock twitching with each gush. It was so wonderful. She collapsed on top of him, fully spent. Her cock slowly softened, falling from his ass.

With what little strength he had, he pulled her up his body. Putting her head to his chest and wrapping his arms about her.

Both were still breathing heavy and oh so contented to not move at all.

After a time, Sarah climbed astride him. She leaned down and kissed him. Rubbing her breasts against his chest. Her nipples hardened, her cock rubbing on his stomach, stiffening, as she felt her lust begins to grow once more. He opened his eyes, gazing up at her as she rode his body. She reached behind feeling for his cock, smiling as she felt it hard again.

She moved back down his hips rubbing his cock against the cheeks of her ass. Humping his cock against her. She stroked his cock feeling the mixture of lube and his come she guided his cock into her ass, sitting all the way back until he was fully inside her.

The love making had been wonderful, but now she wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard. He bucked up with his hips as she came down going deep, just as they both liked.

She rode him hard and fast, her hands on his chest. He reached up, squeezing her breasts and pinching her aching nipples.

Robert had felt her lust return. He'd been content being submissive while she was inside him. But now it was his turn.

He pulled her off of him, turning her onto her hands and knees. He got behind her and slid his cock into her ass till his hips pressed into hers. She cried out as she felt him deep inside her. She looked back over her shoulder, locking eyes and said.

"Fuck me!" putting all her lust into those two words.

He smiled back, grabbed her hips and began to thrust. There was no hesitation in him. He thrust into her over and over, gradually speeding up. She rocked back to take him all in.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she cried as he continued to thrust into her.

He couldn't last much longer, he knew, but he wanted her to come again to. He reached around her gripping her cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts.

Sarah's cock was already tingling from him fucking her. When he started to stroke her she threw her head back, crying out in ecstasy.

His thrusts came harder, she knew he was about to come, so she grounded her ass back onto him. He let go of her cock grabbing her hips with both hand pushing his cock in her ass as far as it would go, coming hard. His spurting cock in her ass triggered her own orgasm, both moaning, as pleasure flooded their bodies.

When finally their orgasms subsided, Sarah fell forward into a semi-conscious state. Robert fell to her side onto his back staring up at the ceiling, while he waited for his heart to stop pounding.

Looking up he wondered what they'd, look like, laying there naked, breathless, covered in sweat and come. It made him laugh a little.

Sarah woke at the sound.

"What is it?" she said dreamily.

"Just wondering what we must look like right now." He laughed.

She rolled over to him, kissing him again, and looked him in the eye. “Maybe you should get mirrors up there," she said, smiling wickedly.

"Oh you naughty girl." He laughed pulling her to him, kissing her. "You are perfect."

"So are you," she kissed him back.

They snuggled for a while before getting up and getting in the shower together.

Washing each other brought its own pleasures. They played and teased each other as they washed. Lathering each other's bodies up, making sure they were thoroughly cleaned. This got them both hard again.

Sarah went down to her knees, taking Robert's cock into her mouth, sucking him hard, but slowly. Using her tongue on his head, down his shaft and gently sucking his balls. She sucked and teased him with her mouth before sliding a finger into his ass, then two. This had him coming instantly. Sarah pulled his cock from her mouth, stroking it until he came all over her breasts.

Looking up at him, she rubbed his come into her breast before standing up and rewashing.

Robert's legs were jelly. Sarah turned off the shower, leading him back to the bedroom. She had him spread his legs with his hands on the bed, leaning over. She moved behind him, guiding her cock back into his ass. Sinking it all the way in.

He groaned again, still groggy from his orgasm. This time she would fuck him. Like she'd resisted earlier.

She began fucking his ass as fast and hard as she could. Pounding her cock in and out, faster and faster she fucked him. It being all about her, she fucked him with all she had. He fell forward with her thrusts, now face down, moaning into the bed. She continued to pound his ass over and over until slamming into him one more time grunting loudly as she came in his ass.

She collapsed on top of him, her body finally spent, yet never more satisfied in her life...

She rolled over to his side, snuggling into his back.

"You're perfect," she whispered into his ears.

He smiled sleepily, drawing her arm about him. They fell asleep that way.

Published 
Written by Trueren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments