Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Exhilarating Experience With The Girl of My Dreams

"Natalie watched with delight as big breasted Tiffany slid her pulsating hard dick into her wet pussy"

30
8 Comments 8
5.9k Views 5.9k
826 words 826 words

Natalie Dukes was a twenty-one-year-old transgender woman. She was born a boy named Nathan, so when she was old enough, started to take injections to make her look more feminine and less masculine. A year and a half after taking injections, she noticed a huge difference. Her body became feminine and grew breasts. But kept her dick and balls.

Natalie started college with a very hot chick named Tiffany with huge breasts.

One day, Natalie came back to her dorm room from taking a shower and gasped at seeing her roommate in skin-tight leggings and a low-cut crop top shaping her breasts.

'Oh, God! Please don't let me get a hard-on', she thought, panicky. But she felt a stirring of arousal beginning in her groin. Natalie placed her hands in front of her over her groin area and felt her manhood begin to grow. 

"Hey, Natalie, sorry, I was just doing some yoga. I'm just going for a run," Tiffany said, swinging her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Want to come?"

"No, thank you," she replied. 

Tiffany stood up and left the room taking her bag. 

Natalie quickly closed the dorm room and looked down and saw that her cock was growing out to its full erected length through her long blue pleated skirt. She went over to her bed and sat down pulling up the skirt beginning to rub her right hand up and down the shaft of her cock. Natalie closed her eyes gasping a bit. She imagined Tiffany's huge breasts which made her hand move faster on her cock making a smacking sound and her breathing increase and her body get hot. 

"OH, fuck!" she cried out as her body convulsed as ejaculation came spurting out the tip of her cock onto her hand. 

"Sorry, Natalie, I forgot my purse," Tiffany said walking into the room and gasped in complete utter shock. She rushed out.

Natalie quickly rushed to the toilet and washed her dick quickly and then pulled down her skirt. 

I'm an idiot! she thought, shaking her head. 

 

It was nighttime by the time Tiffany returned back to the dorm room. She sat down on her side of the room staring over at Natalie with a disgusted look on her face. 

"So, what are you?" she asked. 

"Sorry?" Natalie asked. 

"You look like a girl and act like a girl but you have a dick."

"I was born a guy but wanted to be a girl," Natalie explained briefly. "Sorry, you had to see that earlier." She looked away, shamefully. 

"So, you're a pervert?" Tiffany asked.

BonnieBeck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BonnieBeck

"No!"

"Then why would you masturbate in our dorm room? Unless..." A disgusted look grew further on her beautiful face. "You were masturbating over me. Were you masturbating over me?"

Natalie looked away. 

Tiffany's expression softened. She stood up and walked over and sat down on Natalie's bed. "Look at me," she said. 

"I can't," she replied. 

"Why not?" she asked. 

"Because you make me horny," Natalie replied. 

Tiffany pulled her top over her head and threw it to the floor. 

She turned and saw her roommate's huge breasts and felt her cock growing harder with arousal. It stuck out through her skirt. 

Her roommate lifted up her skirt and then to Natalie's delight lowered her mouth over her pulsating cock. 

Natalie cried out a little with pleasure with her eyes closed. 

Tiffany sat up five minutes later and took her leggings off and underwear and then straddled her transgender roommate and slowly sat down on her waist. 

Both Natalie and Tiffany gasped out with pleasure as Natalie's cock was inside her wet pussy. 

Tiffany's pussy felt so hot, soft and moist around her cock that it made Natalie fuck her harder and faster.

"Oh, God! I'm coming!" Tiffany cried. 

"Me too!" Natalie cried, her body convulsing as she ejaculated deep inside her.

Her roommate's body spasmed on top of her as she orgasmed. 

"Holy fuck, Natalie!" Tiffany cried, hitting her arm. 

"What?" Natalie asked. 

"Why didn't you tell me before you were transgender? It would've saved me the trouble of dating jerk after jerk who doesn't know how to make a woman reach orgasm."

She blushed. "So, I was good then?" she asked. 

Tiffany grinned wickedly down at her. "You rocked my world. So much so that I want to go again."

Natalie's dick grew hard like a rocket again and rolled them over so she was on top in between Tiffany's legs on the bed. She softly inserted her dick inside her roommate and they began to fuck again.

The bed started to creak but creaked louder as they fucked harder and faster with intensity. 

The girls in the dorm room next to theirs had their ears to the walls, stifling giggles.

"Who are they fucking?" one of them asked. 

"I think they're fucking each other," the other girl said. 

"Whoa! That's hot."

The girls looked at each other and began kissing. 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Passionlust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments