Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trans Porter

"Nigel's trans fun in brazil."

37
9 Comments 9
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words


I went to Brazil for the Olympics, a hot wild and sexually liberated country. You can see things there that you would not see in many other places, including transsexuals. The transsexual culture there is huge. On many beaches, girls in bikinis do little to hide their "packages" and walk around like a normal woman. For all intents and purposes, they are woman, and very sexy ones at that.

My name is Nigel and I am 26 years old, I have long dark hair and a close trimmed face, I have dark eyes, small nose and a big mouth, people generally think I am Spanish or Italian. I am a hairy man, and the only thing I shave smooth is my penis and butt, don't ask me why, I just started doing it and never stopped.

So I was in Brazil, flirting and enjoying the company of all the beautiful Brazilian women. I have a fling or two with some of the beautiful girls and decided it was time to just relax and take in the sun. I sat on the beach for a few hours and had a good time at the beach bar. By the time I got back to my hotel it was already evening, I was famished. I called down to the lobby and asked for room service.

I knew how the hotel worked and knew that if I asked for food to be sent up chances were they would send a girl, and if so it would be near the end of her shift. If it was a girl and she was pretty, I would ask her to stay, chances were the girl would stay.

About ten minutes later there was a knock at my hotel room door and the most beautiful woman in a crisp green uniform stood there smiling at me. She had a gorgeous smile that seemed to make all her face light up. She had dark, dirty blonde hair with green/blue eyes a small nose and a mouth that just looked amazing.

I invited her in, telling her to lay the food on the table. I gave her a tip and she was about to leave, I held her arm and she looked at me surprised.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," I said. "You are just too beautiful; I would love to get to know you. Maybe we can spend the night together."

She smiled that smile, instantly getting me hard. She leant forward, planting a kiss on my lips.

"I finish my shift in forty-five minutes, I'll get changed and come back up to see you after."

After she left I sat down to eat my food, then had a shower, during my shower, I imagined her beautiful face and instantly got hard. I jerked off slowly, savouring the feeling of the hot water as I jerked. I came quickly, shooting my load on the wall of the shower.

After my shower, I didn't bother getting dressed properly, instead choosing to wear boxers and a button down shirt, which I left open. I sat and watched TV for a while, waiting impatiently for her to come back, wondering if she indeed would come back.

Just over an hour later there was a knock at the door, I almost tripped going to get it as fast as I could. She looked a vision, her hair was tied in a ponytail and her makeup was redone, she looked amazing. I could not hide my instant erection as I let her in. She wore black jean shorts that showed off an incredibly round ass and long sexy legs. Her top was a tight white halter, and I could see her dark nipples poking through.

I sat on the couch and she sat next to me. We talked for a bit, getting to know each other. Her name was Marianna and she was in her early twenties. She had worked in the hotel for a few years and enjoyed meeting all the new people. I told how beautiful she was and we started to kiss.

It was more than passion, more than lust, I wanted her and by her reaction, she wanted me. Her hand slipped over my boxers, stroking my inner thigh and my obvious arousal. She pulled my boxers down slightly, freeing my hard member. She started to gently stroke my cock, making me groan into her mouth. I slid my hand over her thigh, slipping my hand slightly up her shorts. To my surprise, she pulled away, letting go of my cock and stopped kissing me.

She blushed, "I'm sorry, I don't know if I can do this."

I looked up at her, I had a feeling I knew what was coming. She was up for it till now, now she was getting cold feet as soon as I touched her intimately.

"It's because you're a ts, right?"

She blushed again, "how did you know?"

I smiled back. "I guessed, now come here so we can play."

She smiled and sat back down, kissing me with more passion than before. Her hand wrapped around my penis once more, stroking me harder than before. Her fingers seemed to glide up and down my cock with little effort. I pulled away from her and stood up. I took off my boxers and took off the shirt, standing naked in front of her.

She was about to get to get knees in front of me, but I told her to undress too, I want to see her. She stripped quickly, her semi hard cock jumping forward from between her legs. I gasped in wonder, even semi hard she was bigger than me. She gripped her cock in her hand, stroking herself to full hardness. I had to admit she looked beautiful.

I pulled her close to me, both of us standing together, our cocks rubbing against each other. Her hand slid between us, her hand wrapping around both our cocks simultaneously. She stroked us as our tongues slid around in each other's mouths. I got to my knees in front of her, I couldn’t help myself, I wanted to taste her cock. I took her into my mouth, sucking gently on the tip of her huge penis. I could feel her hand running through my hair till it reached the back of my head. Slowly she started to fuck my mouth, getting slightly aggressive with me. Her big cock hit my throat, making me gag. I have to say, I was enjoying it immensely.

She groaned as she fucked my mouth, pushing her cock deeper into my throat with every thrust. She then shoved her cock all the way down my throat, making me gag loudly. She held my head in place, my nose up against her belly. She held me there for a good minute, my face going red and finding it difficult to breathe.

She pulled her cock from my mouth and helped me to my feet. She kissed me passionately, snaking her tongue deep into my mouth. Her hand gripped my cock and she jerked me off for a few seconds.

"My turn."

She got to her knees in front of me, taking the full length of my cock into her mouth. She was a great cock sucker, and suck me deep into her throat.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

As she sucked me she grabbed my ass with both hands, kneading and caressing it. I could feel her finger pushing against my sphincter and it didn't take much effort for her to slide a digit right into my ass. I wasn't prepared for it, but the feeling was intense, I liked it.

She took my cock from her mouth and stood up. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. I watched her jerk herself for a few seconds and them she pushed me back on the bed. She turned me over by my legs and lay flat on top of me. I could feel her cock sliding against the crack my ass, it really turned me on. Before she even said it, I knew what was going to happen.

"Baby, I am going to fuck your ass. It is so beautiful that I want it. Don’t worry baby, after you can fuck mine."

I could feel the tip of her cock push against my ass and then pull away. I looked back to see her head going down to my ass. She seemed to pull my hard cock between my legs and gently stroke the underside of my penis. Then I felt her tongue, it delved deep into my anus, licking my ass. Her tongue lapped at my hole, making it wet and slippery with her saliva.

Once again I felt her cock against my ass, this time, she didn't pull away. I felt her push slowly till the whole bulbous head of her cock has slipped passed my sphincter, then in one swift motion, she pushed her whole cock up my ass. I cried, more in shock than in pain. Her cock was huge and it was lodged deep in my ass.

She lay flat on top of me, I could feel her breasts pressed against my back. She started to hump me, her cock sliding in and out of my ass. The feeling was none I had ever experienced like I was getting the wind knocked out of me. It wasn't like anything I had ever felt before. I could feel a sort or warmth towards, not love or lust or even horniness, it's hard to explain. Hard like my cock was at that moment when she was pounding my ass.

She pulled up slightly, pulling her cock nearly all the way from my ass. She lifted me so that I was on all fours in front of her, instead of lying flat. I felt her cock slide all the way back inside me, a voluntary gasp and moan escaping my lips. She slowly fucked me more as she leant over me, kissing my shoulder and neck. Her hand slid beneath me, gently wrapping around my cock. She stroked me gently as she fucked me, her moans mingling with mine. It was surreal, and I loved every second.

Her cock seemed to piston in and out of me, as she groaned and whimpered. She abruptly stopped pounding me, I thought she was going to cum, but instead, she pulled her cock from my ass. I felt the pop as her cock tip slipped from my ass and the aftershock felt quite good on loose butthole. She rolled me over so I lay on my back. She kissed me on the lips, and before I could object, slide her cock into my mouth. Her cock tasted of my ass, a mixture of salt, soap and sweat.

She repositioned herself so that as I sucked on her, she could suck on me. We sucked each other in sixty-nine, making each other groan as we sucked. She moved her hips in a steady motion, her balls lightly slapping against my nose. I found it very erotic and had to push her off me to stop me cumming in her mouth. She smiled and sat on my lap. Leaning forward to kiss me. I watched in awe as she stood up just slightly, taking my cock in her hand, and sliding herself on me.

I groaned as my cock slid into her ass, it was divine. She was tighter then I could have ever imagined, and her hard cock was standing to attention. She slowly started to bounce, her hands on the bed for leverage. With each bounce, her cock slapped against my belly. I smiled and grabbed hold of her hard member, jerking her off as she bounced. She closed her eyes, grunting and enjoying the sensation as much as me. She moved my hand away from her cock and replaced it with hers. I watched mesmerised as her hand slid easily up and down her hard shaft as she bounced on my lap.

I held on to the side of her ass and pushed up to meet her with every bounce. I watch her cock tip swell and go purple, a sure sign of her imminent orgasm. I could feel my own cock go the same way as her ass gradually tightened around my cock. Her head rolled back as she arched her back. Her ass gripped my cock so hard I thought she would snap it in half.

She gasped loudly, letting go of her cock. It seemed like slow motion as her cock twitched and a small droplet of cum oozed from the tip. She gasped once more and like a bullet furring from a gun, a large pearl coloured droplet shot out her cock, landing on my chest and neck. Her ass squeezed tightly around my cock as her cock kept oozing her cream. My chest was covered in her cum as she kept bouncing slowly.

I pulled her close to me, her breasts pressed against my chest. I repositioned my legs and started to pound up into her ass as hard as I could. I groaned into her ear, knowing I wouldn't last long. I thrust up as hard and as fast as I could, feeling her softening cock rest on my belly between us. I could feel her ass tightening and releasing my cock. It was too much for me. I rolled us over and stood by the edge of the bed. She seemed to get what I was doing and lay on her side with her legs closed. I had full access to her sweet ass as I fucked her.

She groaned loudly and looked at me, her eyes pleading me to cum deep inside her butt. I could not help myself but comply. I leaned over, grabbing one of her breasts with one hand and her ass with the other. I pounded her ass as hard as I could, grunting loudly. I stopped mid thrust, standing absolutely still for three seconds. I grunted once more as I shot my load deep inside her butt. I leant forward, pushing my cock as deep into her ass as possible.

I collapsed on top of her, exhausted. I gently pulled my cock from her ass and climbed on the bed next to her. We lay together cuddling and soon drifted off to sleep.

I awoke early the next morning to find my bed empty. I climbed out of bed and walked to the window, from the corner of my eye I could see a piece of paper. On closer examination, I saw it was on the hotel stationary.

All it said was thank you with perfect red lipstick marks underneath. Underneath that was a phone number. Maybe I'll call her, maybe I won't, maybe.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments