Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tyler and the Dance Floor - Part 1

"When the dancing is good...."

22
10 Comments 10
16.0k Views 16.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
His name is Tyler.

We have met a few times before at a local club (it was gay club, so Tyler is fully aware of what's contained between my legs). Until now we have only ever met there by chance, when we happened to be there on the same night. I find him irresistible.

He is a little over 6 ft tall with brown, slightly untamed hair that I just want to run my fingers through. He isn't muscular by any means, but certainly looks after himself. He has piercing blue eyes and a little stubble around the cheeks and chin. In short, he is a guy I want to have inside me.

He's also funny. Mildly flirtatious but never in a sleazy way. The talks we tend to have are always interesting, with undertones of sexual tension oozing in the silences. I want him. And I can tell he wants me. Tonight is the first time we have agreed in advance to meet at the club.

I'm wearing a tight white sleeveless top, which clings to my body. It's low cut; not too low, but enough to leave unmistakable cleavage. An equally tight pencil skirt falls to just above the knees, accentuating my wide hips. My hair, which is dark brown, verging on black, cascades down my shoulders to the mid point of my back.

My hope is that the tight skirt, combined with the tight shirt, will lead the night to places where more than just chit chat occurred.

We sit at our own table. We usually stay near the bar area, but tonight is different. Rather than sit opposite him, I sit beside him, my body angled towards him as we talk. My legs are crossed and my feet occasionally rub against his leg. He thinks I don't notice, but I catch him taking occasional glances down my top and at my legs. When I sit down, my skirt pulls up to beyond the half way point of my thighs, giving him all the viewing he wants... all the viewing he wants for now, at least.

We share the rounds, alternating to go to the bar and pay. We have been here a few hours so we are both feeling a little merry. The club is full to the rafters, and the music is loud and deep, thumping its way around the room in low, rolling tones.

“So how come you didn't ask me out before tonight?” Tyler asks. He speaks directly into my ear. His voice is like honey dripping from a spoon. The feel of his breath causes my own breath to shake.

“I don't know,” I reply, taking a sip of the crazy cocktail I have been bought. “Nervous, I guess!”

He smiles at that, and lightly places his hand on the inside of my toned thigh. The touch is electric. It's the first time he has laid a hand on my bare skin... and in such an erogenous area! He lightly traces his fingers down my leg, and caresses the back of my knee. I feel a pleasant ache in my groin. I try to swallow, but my mouth suddenly feels like its full of sand. I take a slightly larger sip of my cocktail. I haven't been this jittery with a guy for a long time. It feels good.

“To tell you the truth,” he says, squeezing my thigh now (there's that ache again) . “I'm glad you asked. I've been thinking about asking you for along time, but never could!”

We both laugh. Maybe a hint of nervous laughter from us both. The good kind of nervous though. The kind where you both know something is going to happen, and that's its going to be amazing. Even if it's just the one night, you know it will be something to scream about.

I finish my drink, and Tyler finishes his. It's my round and I begin to stand.

“Same again?” I ask. But before I'm completely standing Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me back into my chair.

He leans over to me.

“We've drunk together before,” he says. “How about we dance a little?”

Before I can answer he's grabbed my hand and is leading me to the floor.

What I like about this club, and why it's one I keep coming back to, is that the music is good. It doesn't play generic music, and certainly never plays the stereotypical 'gay' music. The music always has deep, rolling bass lines. It's music you can almost feel. Music you can lose yourself in completely. I come to this place even if I have no intention of meeting someone. I come here to float.

We reach the floor and lose ourselves in the throng of people. Tyler turns towards me and I move in close.

I stand a little over 5'7, so my head comes to his chin. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my hands in his hair. It's every bit as good as I imagined. I lean in close and breathe his scent. Sweaty and mildly perfumed with aftershave. I inhale a lung full of him, and slowly let it out.

I press my body tight against his, and he presses his to mine. He bends forward until his mouth is at my ear, and lightly, so lightly, nibbles the top of it. I want to collapse into him already. I slowly start to move my body against his. My breasts squeeze up against his chest as we find the rhythm of the music.

He works his hand down my back and grabs a hand full of my ass. He squeezes it hard, and then rubs his hand down my crack. I look up and kiss him. Kiss him hard and deep, my tongue practically exploding into his mouth. He doesn't resist; he gives as good as he gets.

We stand there; circling, moving, gyrating. Our tongues a writhing organism as we each try to burrow our way deeper inside.

I'm practically in ecstasy. I never get this passionate whilst still on the dance floor. People squeezing me in from all sides tends to throw me out of that kind of mood. Tonight, the sweaty crush of a hundred people only adds to the excitement.

That ache begins to throb.

I feel it start to happen. As my hands claw down Tyler's back and squeeze his ass, the tension in that throbbing ache has to go somewhere. I feel my cock begin to harden. My thong constricts it as it starts to grow.

At first I try to stop it. I can't get a hard-on in the middle of the dance floor! Then Tyler grabs my neck and pulls my face towards his even more forcefully; and I know I'm powerless to stop the inevitable. I let go of my inhibitions. Once I do, my cock only takes half a minute get fully erect. I can feel it, being squeezed by my thong and pushed upwards towards my belly. I feel a certain level of satisfaction when I feel the head break free of the top of my panties, exposing itself by about two centimetres.

Tyler is initially unaware of my swollen cock. I push my hips into his and grind my cock into the top of his thigh.


He certainly felt that!

He breaks from our kiss and looks at me. His face is sweaty and his eyes are wild with desire.

I slowly turn around, bouncing my body with the music until my back is to him. I don't even try to conceal the bulge of my skirt where my cock has pushed it up. We're in the middle of the dance floor, people all around us. No security will ever see it. And the rest of the dancers certainly wouldn't mind. Hell, they may even enjoy it. This is exiting and new; I'm enjoying this a lot.

I push my firm, round ass into Tyler's crotch. I instantly feel the semi-erection he is currently battling with himself. I slowly start to rock my hips against him, grinding myself into his cock. I feel him harden slightly against me. Not fully erect, but that wouldn't take long. I bend forward at the hips, and grind up and down in long strokes. 




There it is, right against my ass... I can feel it growing. That ache in my groin feels as if its about to explode.

I stand back up and lean myself into him. His cock is like iron against my ass. Its a good size, not too big. I rest the back of my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. His hands start to rub my stomach and up my torso. Along my ribs. As I raise my arms to hold the back of his head, his hands snake along my bare arms and back down my throat. He takes both my breasts in his hands and kneads them slowly.

My cock... so hard!

His hands work back down my body and work under the base of my top. He runs his hands over my bare stomach. I press my ass into his cock; he thrusts right back. He starts to move his hands down my skirt and lifts the hem. He runs his right hand up my inside thigh, slowly, starting at the knee. Not lightly this time, but with noticeable firmness. His hand crawls up me, painfully slow and deliberate. I'm aware that as his hand moves upwards; he is taking my skirt with it, exposing more and more of my thighs to the room.

melisavega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisavega

The realisation turns me on enormously. I open my legs slightly to accommodate him

His hand glides, now inches from my cock. My skirt may as well not be on any more; it is hitched all the way up over my thong. Only the very top of my panties are covered, hiding the exposed head.

Tyler, almost without warning, moves his hand to my panties. He starts with his fingers, slightly brushing against my aching balls. The move causes my whole body to jerk, and I sigh into his ear. He hears it, touches them a little harder, and finally grabs them.

Jesus.... In the middle of the dance floor??

I don't resist. I lean completely against him. His fingers skirt away from my balls and work a little further south towards my ass. I see where this may be going, and I lift up a leg to give him easier access. My thong, and the head on my cock, are now fully exposed to people around me. His fingers press into the spot between my balls and ass, sending a jolt of pleasure through me which makes my cock twitch involuntarily.

I moan.

He massages the spot for a few minutes until my prostate is like a walnut, swollen and sensitive to his touch.

He stops. He places the finger he has just been using at my mouth and encourages me to suck. Now I know where this is going. I cover his finger with saliva. It leaves my mouth dripping.

His hand goes back towards my ass, brushing my tingling cock on the way for good measure. He passes my swollen prostate. He gives it one more prod, the hardest yet, which causes me to feel that first unmistakable jolt of what will eventually become a titanic orgasm. My cock heaves in my thong.

The music turns up a notch, not in volume, but in intensity. The sub filled thwomp, thwomp, thwomp of the kick drum, the syncopated snares and the shuffling hats. I open my eyes. The sea of people writhing in time with the music is incredible. We're all in our own form of primal, almost feral, pleasure. They are lost in the trance of music; I am lost in the trance of raw sexual desire. I scan the immediate faces. At least one person has noticed Tyler and me, and is watching. I don't care. The fact we are being watched makes this unexpected turn all the more intense.

Tyler moves his finger down towards my tight ass. I help him out by moving my thong aside. Tyler has other ideas. He takes the thong in his hand and rips it free, tearing it off me and throwing it away. I am now completely exposed to anyone who cares to look. I pull my skirt up higher over my stomach to make sure my shaved, throbbing cock isn't obstructed. The feeling is incredible; the breeze washing over it causes it to tingle.

Tyler places the pad of his finger against my ass. He looks down at me; I look up at him. He kisses me. Not as deeply as the first, but the warmth in it is palpable. As his tongue dances over my lips, he presses firmly against my ass. His finger slips inside.

My cock twitches.

A groan escapes my lips, and passes directly into Tyler's warm mouth. His finger slips in deeper. One knuckle...two...until it is all the way inside. He curls his finger up towards my prostate. He can't quite reach it, but the sensations are breathtaking nonetheless. He begins to move his finger in and out, keeping it curled the whole time.

I'm being fingered on the dance floor. And it feels so fucking good.

With his other hand, he grabs the base of my cock.

Fuck. He plans to make me cum right here!

I grab the back of his head and bring his face down to mine. I take his bottom lip in my teeth and bite down to let him know my eagerness. I accidentally draw blood. He responds by squeezing the base of my cock in his palm, and moving it up the shaft. He finally reaches the pre-cum soaked head and my ass clenches around his finger. The pleasure is blinding. He begins to jerk it, slowly.

Oh....my.... fucking.... god...

I reach my own hand between his legs. I don't go into his trousers; I just squeeze his throbbing member through the jeans. I feel him twitch slightly. I open my eyes again. The sea of people dance on, but the one person watching has now become five.

Let them watch. Let them see.

He begins to jerk a little faster and his finger burrows a little deeper. My stomach begins to tense as the pleasure builds, climbing to that peak. I start to grind my hips, thrusting in time with Tyler's hand. The thrusting must change my angle slightly. As I thrust downwards, Tyler's finger comes into direct contact with my prostate.

“Hnnngghhh...." 

The sound escapes my lips without me even asking it to. That tiny spark of pleasure was almost enough to send me over the edge. I try the downward thrust again.

Ohhhhhh! Right on the spot again.

I start to thrust with more vigour. Each time I do, Tyler's finger makes me release an involuntarily gasp, which occasionally musters itself into a moan of unbelievable satisfaction.

He jerks faster.

I thrust just as fast.

The pleasure is almost unbearable. My cock feels as if it's vibrating and my ass is rippling around Tyler's fingers. I can't control the muscles of my ass anymore.

I check the crowd. More people watching. Ten people, maybe fifteen.

I'm going to cum soon. 

The intensity begins to build. I close my eyes and surrender myself completely to Tyler. I don't need to tell Tyler I'm about to cum; he already knows. He can see it in the way my stomach is heaving up and down; he can hear it as the moans escape my lips into his ear; he can feel it in the way the one leg which is still on the ground is trembling uncontrollably.

And he can feel it in the way my ass begins to squeeze around his finger with vice like strength.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... can't hold it back... ohhhh.

I stop my thrusting. I physically can't do it any more. My whole body is locked in some kind of orgasmic paralysis. My ass is clenched completely around Tyler's finger; the muscles are literally vibrating in the effort to clench tighter. My back is completely rigid and my eyes screwed tight, my mouth open in a soundless expression of ecstasy. My breath is caught in my throat. My cock is completely hard. This is the peak of the orgasm, everything locked in a perfect moment of unbelievable pleasure. The room seems to stand still. The only thing that moves is my slightly twitching body. 

A long....deep....guttural moan escapes me. It's lost in the music to all but Tyler and me.

“ Uuunnnggghhh!”

After what seems like an impossible amount of time, my ass begins to clench rhythmically. My cock starts to spasm. With each spasm, warm cum sprays from my cock. As I cum, Tyler angles my cock towards my thigh. I feel spurt after spurt of semen squirt down my thigh and run off my leg onto the floor. As the tension is finally released, my whole body starts to convulse and heave. My knee gives way and I collapse. Tyler still has his finger in my ass, and this is just enough to stop me from falling over completely. I lay suspended in his arms, gasping and writing. My ass and cock still twitching occasionally.

He lets go of my dripping cock, and slips his finger out of my ass. I look at the floor, and can vaguely make out a substantial patch of wet on the floor that is most certainly not spilled alcohol. I lower my leg and my skirt falls back into place. My cock is still semi erect, and my skirt bulges obscenely.

I turn to Tyler and we kiss again. We kiss so hard it hurts. I reach into his trousers. His boxers are soaked through with precum. I slip my hand inside them and grab his delicious cock. I can feel his pulse through it. We break away from the kiss.

“Shall we take this back to my place? There's a certain little hole that this needs to get buried in, don't you think?” I ask, giving his cock a squeeze, which makes him know that this isn't a suggestion I am going to let him refuse. The twitch his cock makes is enough to tell me that I am having some company tonight.

As we leave, I turn to look at where we have just been. I see six men standing there, looking as if they can't decide whether they have just seen a shemale get jerked to orgasm right in front of them, or whether they have just had one too many to drink.

Tyler leads me out of the club, my cock still dripping.

To be continued.......

.

Published 
Written by sha01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments