Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Heels & Black Leather

"A friend becomes a lover"

30
15 Comments 15
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

Author's Notes

"This is the true story of how I found my loving wife over 30 years ago. It is being shared with her approval."

The restaurant was usually very busy on Sunday mornings. My friend and I went every weekend for breakfast or lunch. The food was great, the price was fair and the atmosphere good. The real reason we went there was the waitress that worked there.

My friend Kevin had a crush on her and wanted me to come and check her out. Being shy with women he wanted to ask her out but was too shy to do it alone. As I was our groups resident "ladies man" and the best wingman going he wanted me to tag along and give him a hand.

"You've got to check her out," he insisted. "She's so fucking hot."

She was eighteen and stood nearly six feet tall. Her long brown hair was always styled and hung loose over her shoulders. She was busty and curvy with great hips, a great ass and legs for miles. Her large breasts were big handfuls and the buttons on her shirts were always straining to keep them in check. Her blue eyes lit up when she flashed her beautiful smile. She had high cheekbones and nice pouty lips. She should have been a lingerie model.

This was the fifth Sunday I went with him. As usual we sat in her section and I gave him pointers on flirting with her and asking her out. He tried but just didn't have the guts to pull the trigger. Finally I decided to pull it for him.

"We are going out with a group of friends Saturday night. Would you like to come along?"

She glanced at me suspiciously as I usually didn't speak to her much. I was letting my pal do all the talking.

"Maybe," she replied. "I work Sunday morning though so nothing too late."

"We are going bowling and then out for some drinks," Kevin chimed in. "We would like it if you came along."

She smiled and walked away to serve other customers. Kevin sighed and had a look of rejection on his face.

"Don't worry," I laughed. "She's coming."

"I don't know," he sighed. "She didn't exactly jump at the chance."

She came back with our bill and put it on the table. Her phone number was written on the back.

"Call me Friday and let me know where and when," she smiled. "I will meet you guys there."

—-

Kevin and I scrambled and we put together a group of people for Saturday night. We met up at the bowling alley for eight o'clock and found her waiting for us. She met everyone and fit in with our group instantly. It was like she had been around for years already. Her and the three other girls hit it off and were like old friends by the end of the evening. I made sure Kevin kept her company.

Over the course of the next six months she became part of our group. Kevin asked her out a few times but she declined. She told him that she liked him as a buddy and enjoyed his company but was not interested in dating at the moment. She explained she had broken up with her boyfriend not long ago and wasn't ready for another one. He understood and soon his crush turned into just friendship.

For the next year she was always around with some or all of us. She dated guys outside of the group now and then. She never seemed to find anything solid. I was the same but was growing tired of all the dating and hook ups I had done over the last four years. I had stayed away from a relationship. We always got along great and enjoyed talking and spending time together. I had a rule about never dating within our group so I kept things platonic.

One weekend everyone was busy with something except for me. I called her and let her know there were no plans.

"I wouldn't mind going to a movie or something," she offered. "I have nothing planned either."

So for the first time in two years we met up and went out alone. After the movie we went for some food, had a few drinks and enjoyed the evening. I had a good time.

"Would you like to do this again?" I asked. "Just you and me?"

"Like a date?" she laughed. "Would you like to take me out for dinner somewhere nice?"

"Yes," I replied. "I would."

She gave me a slight smile before saying "Sure."

"Next weekend good for you?" I asked. 

"Yes it is," she replied. "I am off all weekend."

We made arrangements that I would pick her up Friday at eight for a late dinner and went our separate ways.

—-

I booked a reservation at a local high-end steak house for Friday night. I dressed up nice in black slacks, a buttoned-down collared dress shirt and a sports coat. I pulled up to her place and knocked on the door. She opened it and smiled.

My heart jumped into my throat and I was stunned by how gorgeous she looked.

She was wearing red high-heels, a black leather skirt and a red sleeveless top. She was stunning. It was the first time I had ever seen her not wearing jeans and sneakers. Her legs were bare, long and shapely. The skirt hugged her hips and fit her perfectly. The red top showed off her bare shoulders and ample chest at the same time.

"You look nice," she laughed. "You clean up good."

"Uh...thanks," I stumbled. My brain was suddenly stalled. I couldn't speak. My heart was pounding.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Sorry," I finally answered. "You look fantastic."

She gave me a big smile and walked out to the car. I walked behind and stared at her. That fantastic ass, the sway of her hips, the long, long lovely legs. I had never looked at her like that before. 

Wow! What the fuck?

When we entered the restaurant everyone looked at her. Heads turned as we passed through to our table. The waiters were on us likes flies to honey, offering her anything she wanted. 

Dinner was great. We talked and flirted. It was like we were meeting for the first time. I fought to ignore the flirting from the waiter and the ogling guys at other tables. When she got up and went to the restroom one guy looked over and gave me the "thumb's up".

EmmaMatture
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaMatture

We had a few glasses of wine and finally left the restaurant. Once in the car I could feel tension. Sexual tension. My hand touched hers as I reached for the gearshift while her arm rested on the console. I'm sure there was an actual spark. I felt hot and flushed.

"Let's go to your place," she said. "I want to see this bachelor pad of yours."

Fortunately I kept my place clean and neat. When we arrived at the door I was suddenly nervous. It was an unusual feeling for me. I was never nervous about bringing a woman home before but tonight I was trembling as I fumbled with the lock. She giggled.

I led her inside and told her to make herself at home as I went to get us a drink. I poured two glasses of wine and headed for the living room. She sat perched on the couch with her legs crossed and her red high-heel dangling loosely. I swallowed as I handed her a glass and sat down next to her. My heart pounded in my chest and ears. I felt like I had a fever.

"To a great evening," I toasted as we touched glasses.

"And an even better night," she added with a big smile.

With that the wine glasses went down and we passionately embraced. We kissed furiously, mashing our lips together and pawing each other. I reached up and grabbed her breast feeling the heft of the big, firm globe as it spilled over my hand. Her nipple poked into the palm of my hand as I squeezed and massaged. I felt her hand go to my crotch and start rubbing my hardened cock as I pushed my tongue into her mouth and felt her tongue respond. She suddenly pulled away.

”Let’s go to the bed,” she growled in my ear.

We jumped up and I led her to the bedroom. We embraced again and began kissing as we pulled our clothes off. In seconds we were nude and stepped apart to look at each other. She was incredible.  Her large breasts were perfect for her slim torso and curvy hips. A little patch of brown fuzz lay between her long legs.

She looked me up and down before her eyes stopped at my throbbing cock.

”Wow... you have a big cock,” she whispered.

I grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed. I jumped between her legs and began tonguing her wet slit. Her pussy was beautiful with big pouty lips and folds. I worked my tongue over her folds and between her lips as she moaned and grabbed my hair. I swirled my tongue in her before sliding it up and onto her clit. I looked up and watched her squeeze her breasts and nipples as my tongue danced. With a shudder and a moan she climaxed. Her slick juice coated my chin as she bounced her hips into my face.

I climbed up and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself. She licked my lips before suddenly pushing me away and onto my back. With a fluid motion she swung her leg over and straddled me. On one knee she grabbed my throbbing shaft and positioned herself over it. Her dripping wet pussy was touching the tip. She gave me a concerned look.

”I hope this doesn't hurt too much,” she said quietly.

”It’s not that big,” I chuckled.

”It’s very big,” she replied with a big smile. “And this is my first time.”

 I watched as she lowered herself down and struggled to get my swollen head in. With a little grunt and a yelp she suddenly opened up and took me inside of her. She stopped and sat still as the little jolt of pain washed away and was replaced with the pleasure of being filled. She slowly began moving. My cock struggled to fit her tight channel.

”Are you alright?” I asked.

”Oh yes,” she moaned in reply.

I reached up and grabbed her huge breasts as she began to ride me. Slowly she was able to take all eight thick inches of my throbbing shaft in. My cock was being squeezed by tight silk. She trembled and groaned as she enjoyed her first orgasm with a cock inside of her. She pushed herself down and enveloped my entire length before stopping. She smiled at me.

”You fit perfectly,” she said quietly. “God your cock is big. I feel so full.”

I pumped my hips and she moaned loudly before falling onto my chest. I started fucking her, feeling her wet pussy strain to take me in. I rolled us over while keeping my shaft buried in her as she lay beneath me. We started fucking slowly as we kissed. I sped up and started ramming my throbbing cock into her as her legs wrapped around me.

I couldn't hold back and groaned loudly as I buried my huge load deep inside of her. Her legs held me tightly around the waist and her nails dug into my back. She climaxed as my aching balls emptied and spurts of hot cum filled her. We trembled while having our first orgasm together as a couple.

Suddenly I relaxed and collapsed on top of her. I buried my face in her neck and inhaled her body fragrance. I felt it locking it into my memory. She held me tightly as we caught our breath and relaxed. We kissed deeply before I rolled off and onto my side. She turned to face me and put her leg over my hip as I pulled her to me. We lay together in a tight embrace kissing and caressing each other until we fell asleep. I woke up briefly and pulled the covers over us before pulling her tight to me again.

I fell asleep with an unusual warm feeling in my heart.

In the morning we made love again. We showered together, ate and returned to the bed. Saturday became Sunday night. We spent the entire weekend in bed making love, cuddling and talking. We finally dressed and I drove her home. I walked her to the door and we were greeted by her roommate.

”About time you two finally figured it out,” she said with a smile. “The rest of us have been watching and waiting for months.”

We looked at each other and smiled.

All these years I had been looking for The One.

She had just been waiting for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments