Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal For Christmas

"I gave my older boyfriend anal for christmas ... and met his family"

35
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Maeve stepped out of the Uber and walked up the snowy path to her boyfriend, James' house. It was Christmas Eve, and she was very excited to see him, and very horny, as she hadn't seen him in nearly a week, but she was nervous to meet his daughters for the first time. They were older than her, twenty-three and twenty-six, so she was nervous they'd think she was a gold digger or just not like her age gap with their dad. She rang the doorbell and was immediately met by the sight of a tall, striking woman.

"You must be Maeve! I'm Emily, nice to meet you!" she exclaimed, pulling Maeve inside. Maeve felt miniature next to Emily, who stood at probably 5'10", while Maeve was just under five feet.

"Nice to meet you too," Maeve smiled nervously.

"Come meet Rose," Emily beckoned Maeve.

Maeve was wearing a long-sleeved sweater, a thick scarf, and a winter coat, which is probably the most clothing she'd ever worn in James' house, she thought. Emily and Rose both wore dresses and tights, which made Maeve jealous of their sexy long legs.

"Maeve, this is Rose," Emily introduced.

Rose looked Maeve up and down and nodded in disapproval. "Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good," Maeve replied, feeling a bit intimidated. She was even taller than Emily.

"So you're dating our father?" Rose asked, almost threateningly.

"Yep," Maeve nodded.

"She's young, isn't she, Dad?" Emily asked loudly.

"Yeah, a couple years younger," James admitted, walking into the room.

Maeve's eyes lit up at the sight of her boyfriend, and she turned to give him a hug.

"You look beautiful, baby," James complimented.

"Thank you," Maeve smiled.

"You're not wearing a bra," Rose said matter-of-factly, noticing Maeve's erect nipples through her thick sweater. Maeve blushed.

"We should all go sit down," James suggested, leading Maeve into the living room.

The girls and Maeve all took a seat around the Christmas tree, and James poured them all a glass of wine. The silence was deafening.

"So, um, how was your day?" Maeve asked.

"Good," Rose responded shortly.

"So, what do you two do for a living?" Maeve asked.

"I work at the news station, and Rose is a teacher," Emily answered.

"Wow, that's cool. I'm a barista," Maeve laughed awkwardly.

"How much older is Dad than you?" Rose asked.

"Ummm," Maeve struggled to do the math. He was fifty-one and she was twenty-two.

"That's not important," James said, putting his arm around Maeve.

"It's fine, twenty-nine years," Maeve finally figured it out.

"He's too old for you," Rose said, looking at Maeve with her piercing gaze.

"Rose," James warned.

"Why are you even dating her, Dad? What do you guys even talk about? She's younger than me!" she continued.

"Stop being a bitch, Rose," Emily said, glaring at her.

"No, I wanna hear why he's with her," Rose continued, standing up and stepping closer to Maeve.

"Rose," James started, standing up.

"Tell us, Dad, how did you and little Miss Barely Legal meet?" Rose spat, staring Maeve down.

"Uhhhh," Maeve mumbled.

"Rose," James warned again.

"Answer her, Dad. How did you hook up with the teenager?" Emily chimed in.

"We, uh, met at the coffee shop when I was working," Maeve managed to say, shrinking under Rose's gaze.

"And you were so desperate that you just went and dated someone who could be your grandpa?" Rose asked condescendingly.

"Rose!" James yelled.

"Oh, come on, Dad, are you gonna tell us she's perfect?" Emily asked, looking up at him.

"Let's let them cool off for a minute," James sighed, grabbing Maeve's hand and leading her to the kitchen.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked, as she sat on the counter where she'd been fucked so many times before.

"They really don't like me," Maeve said with teary eyes.

"Don't cry, darling, they'll warm up to you, I promise," James comforted her, hugging her and stroking her hair. "Do you want to help me with dinner?" he asked.

"Sure," she nodded, hopping down from the counter.

James handed her an apron, and she put it on. She looked incredibly small, with her short legs sticking out underneath.

"What do I need to do?" she asked.

"Can you wash these potatoes for me, darling?" James asked.

"Of course," Maeve nodded, standing on her toes to turn on the sink.

Maeve washed the potatoes and cut them up for James, then moved on to mashing them. About half an hour later, James took a turkey out of the oven and Maeve was nearly done with the sides.

"You look so sexy in my apron," James whispered, pressing his body against her.

"Your daughters are in the other room," Maeve reminded him.

"It's fine, they can't see us," James reasoned, rubbing her breast through her sweater.

"O-okay," Maeve whimpered.

"I need to feel that tight pussy wrapped around my cock tonight, baby. I've missed you so much," James whispered.

"Daddy, please," Maeve begged.

"Are you wet for me, darling?" he asked, hugging her and pressing his hips against her.

"Yes, Daddy, please fuck me," she begged, pushing her ass against his bulge.

"Not yet, baby, you'll have to wait a few more hours," James smirked, giving her nipple a squeeze and twist.

"Ahhh," she gasped.

"Shhh, the girls will hear you," James warned.

"Sorry, Daddy," Maeve whispered, letting out a quiet whine.

"Good girl, now finish cooking. We're almost ready to eat," James ordered.

"Yes, sir," Maeve replied, turning back to the food.

The family sat down to a delicious Christmas dinner, and Maeve's heart filled with hope when both of the girls complimented the food.

"This is amazing, Dad," Emily commented.

"Thank you. I had some help," James smiled, nodding to Maeve. Rose seemed to have calmed down a bit from earlier, luckily, but Maeve was still worried, so she stayed quiet for most of the dinner.

When everyone was finished, Maeve cleared the table and started washing dishes, with James and the girls sitting nearby watching TV. She felt almost like his wife at that moment, and she loved it. After about twenty minutes of cleaning, she joined them, sitting in an armchair as James' daughters were on the couch with him and Maeve didn't want to provoke them.

Emily was flipping through Netflix trying to find a Christmas movie and James got up to make popcorn and the girls and Maeve started discussing the movie they'd decided on. Maeve felt hopeful that they were starting to like her.

A few minutes later, James returned, and the family watched the movie. Rose fell asleep at some point during the movieand when Maeve noticed, she relaxed a little. Maeve was barely watching the movie, she was starting to get really excited to get to the bedroom later. She wanted to make sure she gave James a really good time. She had a surprise for him. All week she had been preparing physically and mentally for anal. She'd started fingering her ass in the shower, and earlier that day she even used an enema. She was getting wet, curled up in her seat, thinking about him fucking her ass.

Eventually, after the movie was over, James got up, leaving Emily and Rose asleep on the couch. He leaned down and kissed Maeve on the forehead and lifted her in his arms.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to stay over tonight? I can just leave if you'd rather me not," Maeve offered, not wanting to cause more trouble with his daughters, but hoping he'd let her stay.

"Baby, don't be silly. I've missed you so much. Of course you're gonna stay the night," James assured her.

"Okay, Daddy, thank you," she smiled.

James carried her up the stairs and kicked open the door to his bedroom, laying her on the bed.

"God, you're so tiny," James said, unzipping his pants and shoving them down.

"I've missed you," Maeve sighed, watching him strip down. He closed and locked the door.

"I've missed you too, sweetheart. I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight," James promised.

"Please, Daddy, please fuck me," Maeve begged.

"Oh, I'm gonna, but first you're gonna suck my cock like a good little slut," James told her, getting on the bed. He pulled off her sweater, and she wiggled out of her skirt.

"Yes, Daddy, whatever you want," Maeve nodded, crawling over and kneeling between his legs.

"That's right, baby, suck Daddy's cock," James growled, grabbing her hair.

"Ahhh," she gasped, and he forced her head down on his cock.

She was already drooling. He grabbed the back of her head and started guiding her up and down his dick.

"Fuck, your mouth is so good," James groaned.

"Mmm," she hummed, sending vibrations up his cock.

"You're such a good slut," James said, smacking her ass.

Maeve bobbed her head up and down on his cock and he grabbed her throat, pulling her off of him.

"Turn around. Let me taste that pussy," James demanded.

"Yes, Daddy," Maeve obeyed, quickly flipping around and presenting her cunt to him.

He pulled her panties to the side and immediately buried his face in her pussy, and licked and sucked on her clit.

"Fuck," Maeve gasped, grabbing his hair.

"Shhh, the girls will hear you," James chuckled.

"Yes, Daddy," Maeve whined, covering her mouth.

"Good girl, now get back to work," he demanded.

"Yes, sir," she breathed, taking his cock in her hand and pumping up and down a few times before sinking her mouth onto it.

She slowly inched his cock further down her throat and choked a little, her drool running down her chin.

"That's right, gag on my big dick," James moaned, holding the back of her head and bucking his hips, forcing his cock into her throat.

She gagged loudly and her eyes rolled back.

"Fuck, you're a perfect little whore," James moaned quietly.

Maeve sucked his cock until he pushed her off, and her jaw was sore.

"Come here, slut," James growled, and Maeve climbed onto his lap.

"Yes, Daddy?" she asked, smiling innocently. He wiped her lips off with the back of his hand and then pulled her down for a kiss.

"I have a surprise for you, Daddy," she announced to him.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" he asked, kissing her neck and massaging her breasts.

"It's a surprise," she said, standing up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'll be right back, Daddy," she told him.

She ran into the bathroom and retrieved her bottle of lube, then ran back to the bed. She pulled down her panties and threw them aside.

"What's that?" James asked, pointing to the lube.

"A surprise, remember?" Maeve teased, getting back on the bed.

She laid on her stomach, with her legs spread, and squeezed lube onto her finger. She reached back and started rubbing her tight asshole.

"You can't be serious. You want me to fuck your ass?" James asked, grinning.

"Yes, Daddy, please fuck my slutty ass," Maeve begged.

"How can I say no to that, baby?" James asked.

"I'm so excited, Daddy," Maeve squealed.

"Turn around, I want to watch you," James instructed, and Maeve flipped over, spreading her legs and playing with her asshole.

She slowly inserted a finger and whined.

"Does that hurt, sweetheart?" James asked.

"N-no, it feels weird," Maeve explained, inserting another finger.

"God, your fingers are so small, baby, I can't wait to feel how tight you are," James moaned, jacking his cock. He got up and grabbed her panties from the floor and reached over to shove them in her mouth. "We can't have Rose and Emily hearing this, baby," he told her. She knew he just thought it was hot to gag her.

She stuck a third finger in her ass and arched her back. Her moans were muffled by the panties, but not enough, so James walked around the room and got a scarf, wrapping it around her head to act as a gag.

"Is that better, slut?" he asked, and she nodded, still working her asshole.

He got a vibrator from his drawer and turned it on, and Maeve's eyes went wide. He held it up against her clit and her whole body jolted.

"D-daddy," she stammered through the gag.

"Keep fucking your ass," he commanded.

"Mmmmhhhmm," she sobbed, and he removed the vibrator, then pressed it against her nipple instead.

"Mmmm," she groaned, arching her back.

She slowly worked them in and out, scissoring them to stretch herself out. After a minute, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her fingers out of her asshole. He grabbed the lube and squirted more in her hand, then moved her hand to his thick, veiny cock.

"Stroke me, whore," he ordered, and she obediently stroked him, coating his dick in lube.

"Turn around, hands and knees," James instructed.

Maeve got in position, and James pressed the tip of his cock against her asshole.

"Ready, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Yesss, Daddy," Maeve whined, muffled by the gag, and James thrust the tip of his cock into her tight hole.

"So fucking tight," he groaned, slowly inching his way inside.

Maeve groaned loudly and gripped the sheets. Tears welled in her eyes.

"We'll make it fit," James assured her.

"Ahhhh," Maeve gasped.

James slowly worked his cock deeper and deeper, and a tear fell from her eye.

"You're doing great, darling," he reassured her.

He finally had his entire length buried inside her and paused to let her adjust. He reached under her and played with her nipples.

"Your little asshole is so fucking tight, baby," he groaned, giving her nipple a sharp pinch.

"Mmm," she groaned.

"Does that feel good, darling?" he asked. She wasn't sure how she felt about it but she nodded, she wanted him to keep going.

He slowly slid his cock out and she whimpered, then thrusted back in and her whole body shook.

"That's right, take Daddy's big cock," James groaned, slowly increasing the speed of his thrusts.

"F-fuck, Daddy," Maeve sobbed, tears rolling down her face. The scarf he had tied around her head fell.

"God, your ass is perfect," James growled, giving her nipple another twist.

"Fuck, harder, Daddy," Maeve begged through the panties that still gagged her.

James slammed his cock deep inside her, and the sound of his skin smacking against hers filled the room. There's no way his daughters can't hear this, she thought.

"That's it, whore, beg for me," he grunted. She spit out the panties.

"Please, Daddy, use my little ass," Maeve whined.

"You're so fucking tight, darling. I've never felt anything like it," he panted, squeezing her nipples.

"Mmmm," Maeve sobbed, gripping the sheets and sticking her ass in the air.

"Tell me who's ass this is," James growled.

"Yours, Daddy, it's yours," Maeve whined, arching her back and pressing her face against the pillow. He grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back.

"Good girl, keep fucking your ass on Daddy's cock," James ordered.

"Yes, sir," Maeve replied, rocking her body forward and back.

"You're such a dirty whore," James groaned, his grip tightening on her wrists.

"Ahhh, yes, Daddy, I'm a slut," Maeve sobbed.

James thrusted in and out, and she pushed her ass back, meeting his movements.

"Daddy's gonna cum," James warned, his thrusts becoming sloppy.

"Cum inside me, Daddy," Maeve whined.

"Yes, princess, I'm going to fill you with cum," James promised, thrusting deep inside her and releasing a huge load.

"Fuck, Daddy," Maeve gasped.

James pulled out, and his cum dripped out of her stretched-out asshole.

"Did you cum, baby?" he asked, panting.

"No, Daddy," she shook her head, collapsing onto the bed.

"That's okay, sweetheart. I know your asshole can't get you off," he cooed.

"Sorry, Daddy," she whimpered.

"You did so good, darling. Thank you for letting me fuck your perfect little asshole," James praised her.

"Thank you, Daddy. Can I cum now, please?" Maeve begged.

"Hmm," James smirked. "How bad do you want it?" he asked.

"So bad, Daddy, please let me cum. I've been a good girl," Maeve pleaded.

"Get on your knees," James ordered.

She crawled down and sat on her knees and James stood up.

"Open," he commanded.

Maeve opened her mouth, and he shoved his soft cock into her mouth. She sucked obediently. He reached down to feel her pussy. "Are you sure you didn't cum? You're so wet!" he told her.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned as she cleaned off his cock with her tongue.

"I'm sorry, baby, you were just so tight," James consoled her.

"Th-thank you, Daddy," Maeve mumbled, still sucking him.

"Now come here, baby, and let Daddy snuggle you," James ordered.

Maeve happily curled up in his arms, and he gently massaged her body, starting with her breasts.

"My little angel, that was such a good Christmas gift," James praised.

"I love you, Daddy," Maeve said, snuggling into his chest.

"I love you too, princess," James said, planting a kiss on her head.

"Can we take a shower, Daddy?" Maeve asked, looking up at him.

"Hmm, I kind of love how dirty you are, baby," he said.

"But, Daddy," Maeve whined.

"Come on, darling, just snuggle with me," James pleaded.

"I need to shower, Daddy. Can we at least wash my butt off?" Maeve begged.

"Shhh, maybe in the morning, darling," he told her. Maeve soon fell asleep in his arms.

Maeve awoke to an empty bed, which was unusual. She could smell breakfast being cooked. She was definitely sore but nothing too bad. She got dressed in some pjs and walked out to the kitchen, and the girls were sitting at the table.

"Merry Christmas, baby," James greeted, walking over and kissing her.

"Merry Christmas, Daddy," she smiled, wrapping her arms around him and standing on her toes to reach his lips.

"She can't call him 'daddy,' that's gross," Rose whispered loudly to Emily.

"What smells so good?" Maeve asked, ignoring the girls and turning her attention to James.

"I made cinnamon rolls," James replied.

"Mmm," Maeve smiled.

"I'll grab you one," James told her.

"Thanks!" she grinned, grabbing her plate.

The family sat around the table, eating cinnamon rolls and sipping coffee. Maeve felt really awkward.

"How did everyone sleep?" Maeve asked awkwardly, trying to break the silence.

"I slept fine, thanks," Rose replied coldly.

"Me too," Emily responded.

"I slept great, thanks, darling," James smiled, reaching over to ruffle Maeve's hair.

"It sounded like you were up late," Emily said pointedly, staring down at Maeve.

"Um, yeah," Maeve said awkwardly.

"Emily," James warned, glaring at his daughter.

"What, Dad; it's true, she's a slut. Look at her," Emily spat, nodding towards Maeve, whose top didn't leave much to the imagination. Maeve figured she had been too loud last night and maybe Emily had heard her moans.

"Excuse me?" James growled, turning to his daughter.

"Yeah, you just like her cause she's a slut," Rose agreed, and they both laughed. Maeve's cheeks flushed red.

"Don't speak about her that way," James demanded.

"Fine." Emily conceded. They finished breakfast in silence.

"Let's go open presents, girls," James suggested, trying to ease the tension.

"Okay," Maeve smiled, taking his hand and following him. When she stood up her ass felt sore again and she realized she still hadn't showered since last night. Her thighs and ass felt sticky and gross, her pj shorts sticking to her skin.

"Here, sweetheart," James said, handing her a box.

"Thanks, Daddy," she grinned, forgetting her discomfort and grabbing the box from him.

They sat and exchanged gifts, and Maeve was so excited. She didn't have a lot of money so she didn't spend a ton on his gift, but she got him a shirt and a book. She hoped he'd consider anal as her big gift to him.

"Wow, this is amazing, thank you, baby," James smiled, examining his gifts.

Maeve opened a very nice necklace, a sexy black dress, a pair of heels, and a few other gifts from James. "Don't worry, there are a few more to open after the girls head to their mom's," he whispered to Maeve.

"Thank you so much. I love all of them," she told him, grinning.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart," James smiled.

"Thank you, Daddy," Maeve squealed, hugging him.

"Ugh, can we not do this?" Rose asked, annoyed.

"Oh, sorry," Maeve blushed.

"Whatever, it's fine. Can we just watch a movie or something now?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, what are you in the mood for?" James asked.

"How about a comedy?" Emily suggested.

"Sounds good," James replied, walking over to the tv.

James sat down in an armchair, and the girls were on the couch. James pulled Maeve onto his lap and stroked her hair.

"Is this okay, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," Maeve blushed.

"Gross," Rose muttered, loud enough for them to hear.

"You can leave if you'd rather," James sighed.

"No, I want to stay," Rose insisted.

"Fine," James sighed, rubbing his hands along Maeve's thigh.

After a minute, Maeve could tell he was getting hard, and she wiggled around on his lap a bit, trying to get comfortable.

"Shh, sweetheart," he whispered, squeezing her thighs.

"S-sorry, Daddy," she whispered.

"Just don't move around too much," he advised.

"Yes, Daddy," Maeve replied, and Rose stared daggers into her.

They watched the movie without any further argument and afterwards Rose and Emily started gathering their presents.

"Bye, Dad," Rose sighed, giving him a hug.

"Have a good night, girls, text me when you get to your mom's," James called after them.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Maeve apologized after they closed the door, turning around and putting her arms around his neck.

"It's not your fault, baby. I'm sorry, they're just immature," James reassured her.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

"I love my presents," Maeve grinned.

"And I love mine, sweetheart," James told her.

"There are a few more, though, princess," James teased.

"Ooh, more presents?" she asked.

He put his hand on her lower back and led her upstairs. When they got to his bedroom, he opened the closet and pulled out a few wrapped boxes.

"Ooo, thanks Daddy," Maeve squealed as he handed them to her.

She opened the smallest first. It was a ball gag! "I wish we had this last night!" Maeve joked, looking up at him.

"I just can't wait to use this on you, darling," James grinned, taking the gag and lifting it up to her face. She obediently opened her mouth, and he strapped it on her, tightening the strap.

"Perfect, my little slut," James told her, admiring his handiwork. She left it there and opened the others. Next was some lingerie, which she thought was really just a gift for him, but she did a little strip tease and then tried it on. It was a little big, but she still appreciated it.

Finally, she opened the biggest box. She couldn't quite tell what it was at first, though clearly some type of bondage equipment. There were stirrups on the bottom and she noticed there were holes cut out on the seat. There was also a metal piece with a chain attached to it.

"I can't wait to try this out," James grinned, and her heart filled with anticipation.

"What is it?" she asked through the gag.

"A sex swing, sweetheart, it hangs from the ceiling," he explained, grabbing the straps and moving them towards her.

"Take off the lingerie. I wanna see your body," James instructed, and she removed it, dropping it to the floor.

"Good girl," he praised.

He held up the swing, showing her how the straps attached and showed her where to stand.

"This will give me easier access to all your holes, baby," he explained.

"Mmm," Maeve nodded.

"Does that sound good, baby?" he asked.

"Mhmmm," Maeve confirmed.

"Good girl," he grinned, "it has to be drilled into the ceiling, so I'll put it up later today."

"Mmmm," Maeve nodded, disappointed that she couldn't use it immediately.

"Come on, princess, let's go sit by the tree," James suggested.

She nodded, standing up and following him downstairs, still nude.

"You are such a beautiful little Christmas angel," James said, admiring her. She blushed.

He lifted an armchair and moved it over by the fireplace. Maeve sat there while he turned on the fire, thinking it would be hotter if it was an old-fashioned fireplace where he had to light wood on fire all manly-like. He sat in the chair and pulled her into his lap.

"Mmm," she hummed, relaxing her body against his.

"Merry Christmas, darling," he whispered, nuzzling his face into her neck and breathing her in.

"Merry Christmas, Daddy," she mumbled, still wearing the ball gag.

"Do you want me to take it off, baby?" he asked.

She thought for a moment, then shook her head. He just smiled back. They sat like that with her curled up naked in his lap, warmed by his body and the fire for probably an hour and a half, her dosing off a little.

"Do you want to finish unwrapping your gifts, sweetheart?" he asked, gently stroking her hair, waking her.

She nodded, and he motioned for her to get up. He undid his belt and zipper, and she realized what he meant. She got down on her hands and knees in front of his chair and looked up at him. He reached down and removed her gag.

"Thank you, Daddy," Maeve mumbled, stretching her jaw.

"Do you know what to do, baby?" he asked.

"Yess, sir," Maeve nodded, pulling his semi-hard cock out of his underwear and wrapping her hand around his shaft.

"Good girl," he smirked, resting his hand on the back of her head.

"Yes, sir," she whimpered, opening her mouth.

He grabbed her hair and pushed her head down on his cock. It hardened very quickly and she began sucking on it. A lot of saliva had built up in her mouth while she was wearing the ball gag.

"God, you're a good little cocksucker," James moaned.

"Mmm, thank you, Daddy," she breathed, popping her mouth off the tip of his cock.

"Keep going," he ordered, guiding her head back down.

She bobbed her head up and down a few times, making wet gagging sounds.

"Such a good girl," he cooed, gripping her hair.

She sucked a little longer, then removed her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth, Daddy," Maeve pleaded, and he forced her back onto his cock.

"Fuck," he groaned, pushing her all the way down and holding her there.

She gagged loudly, and her spit ran down her chin and neck. She tried to pull back to get air.

"You like that, whore?" he growled, pushing her up and down on his dick.

"Yes, sir," she mumbled around his cock when he let her up, tears forming in her eyes.

"Are you my little slut, Maeve?" James asked.

"Y-yes, sir," she whined.

"Who's little cocksucking slut are you?" he asked, shoving her back down and holding her there.

"F-fuck," Maeve choked.

"Say it, who's your owner?" James growled.

"You, Daddy," Maeve choked.

"Good girl," he released her head.

She gasped for air.

"Are you ready for me to cum, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, please cum down my throat," she begged.

He kept guiding her lips up and down his cock for a few minutes, and she used her tongue on the underside of his cock to try to make him cum.

"God, that's good, darling, just a little more," James moaned.

Maeve sped up, and finally, James released, filling her mouth with cum.

"Ahhh," Maeve gasped.

"That's a good girl, swallow Daddy's cum," James commanded.

"Thank you, Daddy," Maeve whimpered, gulping his semen down.

"God, I love watching you do that," James praised, his eyes rolling back.

"Thank you, Daddy," she mumbled, licking the head of his cock.

"I love you, princess," James smiled.

"I love you too, Daddy," Maeve grinned, crawling into his lap.

"You're the best Christmas gift a man could ask for," he told her.

"Thanks, Daddy, I hope you enjoy your new toy," she smiled, referring to her ass. He reached up to wipe her chin.

"I know I will, baby. Are you sore? Did I hurt you last night?" he asked.

"Um, I'm okay, Daddy, I'll get used to it," Maeve promised.

"Hmm, okay, just let me know if you ever need a break, okay, princess?" he asked, kissing her forehead.

"Yes, sir," Maeve nodded, burying her face in his chest. They sat there for maybe five minutes, and she was still incredibly horny.

"Come here, baby," James cooed, picking her up and carrying her over to the couch, and she was so small that her body lay perfectly across it.

He crawled on top of her and started sucking her nipples, and she was surprised he was ready again already.

"Ahhh," she gasped, bucking her hips.

"Does that feel good, darling?" James asked.

"Yes, Daddy, it's sensitive," Maeve told him.

"Your nipples are so pretty, baby," James mumbled, licking her nipples.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whimpered.

"Mmm, fuck," James groaned, grinding his barely hard cock against her clit.

"P-please," Maeve stammered.

"Please, what, sweetheart?" James teased.

"Put your cock in my pussy," she begged. He got up and flipped her over, then repositioned her so that she was kneeling on the couch and hanging over the back, her ass sticking out towards him. She needed his cock in her pussy so bad. She hadn't cum in days.

"Please, Daddy," she whined.

"Shhh," he whispered, spreading her legs apart and pressing his tip against her wet labia.

"Fuck meee," she pleaded.

He got the head of his cock wet with her juices and then pulled back. He lined up his cock against her tight asshole.

"D-daddy," Maeve whined.

"What's the matter, darling?" he asked innocently.

"My ass is too sore," Maeve complained.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have been so loud last night," James teased.

"Sorry, Daddy, it's just-," Maeve tried to explain.

"It's okay, princess, I know, your asshole can't make you cum. Think of this as a little punishment for moaning so loud my daughters could hear you," he interrupted her.

"B-but my pussy can, can you just-," she was cut off again.

"Shh," he hushed, rubbing her ass.

"I don't wanna be a bad girl, Daddy," she begged.

"Stay there, little girl," James told her as he walked back over to the chair, stroking his hard cock. He reached down to grab something and Maeve realized it was her ball gag.

"Come here, slut," James called her. She obediently crawled over and knelt in front of him, opening her mouth and letting him shove the gag into her mouth.

"Good girl," he praised, strapping it tightly on her head.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Maeve did, and James put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her gently down to her knees. She got down into doggy, accepting her fate. He knelt behind her and rubbed his cock against her asshole. She was still stretched out a little bit from last night, so he slid the head in, causing her to yelp in pain through the gag.

"Shhh," he reminded her.

He slowly worked more and more of his cock into her hole as tears welled in her eyes.

"Just relax, baby, it'll get easier," James cooed.

"Ah, fuck, baby," James moaned, his whole cock now deep inside her.

Maeve sobbed silently.

"Good girl," he groaned, pushing down on her shoulders so she was in an ass-up-face-down position.

He slowly rocked his hips, and the pain quickly subsided. He reached forward to massage her breast for a minute with his cock buried in her ass. Then he kept going, slowly working up to a medium pace, and after a minute or two Maeve felt her whole body shudder, and a strange feeling washed over her. It almost felt like an orgasm, but a little different and less powerful, but she could feel her clit throbbing.

"Fuck, baby, does that feel good?" James moaned.

"Mmmhmmm," Maeve whimpered, nodding her head.

"Do you like Daddy's cock in your ass, princess?" James teased, smacking her ass.

"Mmmm," Maeve whined, nodding.

"God, you're so fucking perfect," James groaned and Maeve just moaned.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," James warned, slamming into her.

"Ah, fuck, I'm cumming," he announced, pumping a large load of cum into her ass, basically collapsing over her. He undid her ball gag and spit dripped from her lips.

"Ahh, thank you, Daddy," Maeve panted.

"Such a good little fuck toy," James groaned.

He pulled his cock out of her and some cum dribbled down her leg as her asshole gaped a little.

"Mmmm," Maeve squealed, turning to face him.

"You did so good, baby, thank you," James told her.

"Thank you, Daddy," she replied, crawling onto his lap and cuddling into his arms.

"Are you feeling better, sweetheart?" he asked.

"A little," Maeve shrugged, though her ass was sore and her pussy was throbbing. She still needed to cum, badly.

"You poor thing," James laughed.

"Let's take a shower," he suggested, standing up.

"Okay," she agreed.

James led her to the bathroom, and they took a shower together, which was nice because his hands washing her body and shampooing her hair really relaxed her. Afterward, he wrapped her up in a fluffy towel and dried her off.

"There you go, darling," he told her.

"Thank you, Daddy," she blushed. She put on some sweatpants and thought about putting on a top but decided to just go without it. He stayed in his robe.

"How about some dinner?" James suggested and they went downstairs.

Maeve went into the pantry and decided to cook some soup. She got out all the ingredients and cooked while he sat at the kitchen table and watched her. In about forty minutes, it was ready, and she poured two bowls. She passed him his and sat on the counter to eat hers. The warm liquid made her feel better.

"So, I wanted to ask you about something," James started, after they finished their soup.

"Oh, yeah, what is it?" Maeve asked.

"You know, it's been what, two months we've been dating, and I've really fallen in love with you," James explained.

"Really?" Maeve asked, not expecting him to say that.

"Yes, sweetheart, really, and I want you to move in," he proposed.

"W-what? Really?" Maeve repeated.

"Of course, you're practically here every night anyway, and I know we don't always see eye to eye on everything, but I want to keep learning how to communicate, and I want us to spend more time together, and I think this is a good first step," James reasoned.

"Wow, I mean, okay," Maeve nodded.

"Is that a yes, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Um, sure, of course, that's a yes," Maeve told him, smiling.

"Great!" James grinned, leaning over and kissing her.

"Yay, that means we can do it whenever," Maeve laughed.

"That's the idea, princess," he laughed, too.

"I'll help you pack your things up next weekend," James said.

"Sure, I don't have much," Maeve agreed.

"Good," James said, kissing her again.

"I'm really excited," Maeve told him.

"Me too," he smiled.

They did the dishes together, and then Maeve followed him to the living room, where they cuddled on the couch.

"Want to watch a movie or something?" he asked.

"Okay," Maeve nodded.

"Go ahead and pick one," James said, handing her the remote.

She turned the TV on and flipped through the movies, picking one.

"You'll have to give me a list of your favorites," he commented.

"Okay, that's one of them," Maeve grinned, pressing play.

He grabbed a blanket and threw it over their bodies. Maeve rested her head on his chest and they snuggled together. She fell asleep like that, and he carried her to his bed at some point. She woke up as he set her down and she curled into his chest and fell back asleep.

"Mmm," Maeve whimpered as she woke up, feeling hornier than ever. She figured they'd fucked like four times the last two days and she never came.

"Hmm," James mumbled, stirring next to her.

"Mmm," Maeve repeated, her eyes closed, trying to ignore her throbbing clit.

"It's not even morning yet, baby," James said, kissing her forehead.

"Morning, Daddy," she sighed, snuggling closer.

"Are you sore, darling?" he asked.

"Kind of," she admitted.

"How's your ass, sweetheart?" he questioned.

"Sore, but not bad," she responded.

"Mm, I'll have to use that pretty little hole again tonight," James groaned, rubbing his hands along her lower back.

"Can I cum, Daddy?" she pleaded.

"Shhh, darling, not yet," he hushed, pulling her close.

"Please, Daddy," she whined.

"Soon, darling, let's go back to sleep," James reassured her, kissing her neck.

"O-okay, Daddy," Maeve conceded, relaxing her body against his.

"That's my good girl," he murmured, nuzzling his face in her neck and holding her close.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered.

"I love you, too, sweetheart," James replied, kissing her neck and gently running his fingers across her bare skin.

She finally drifted back to sleep and slept peacefully, not dreaming of anything, her mind blank, her body relaxed. When she woke up, the sun was shining through the window and the clock read 9:30 AM. She realized she'd woken up at a decent time on her day off. James was still asleep next to her, so she rolled over and admired him. His jawline was strong, and his beard was sexy, and his muscles were sculpted. She had such a huge crush on him when they met and still did.

"Mmm, good morning, princess," James mumbled, blinking awake.

"Good morning, Daddy," she grinned, wrapping her arms around his chest and snuggling closer.

"God, look at you, you're so gorgeous," he praised, admiring her naked body.

"Thanks, Daddy," she blushed.

"What a pretty smile, darling," he told her, running his finger along her cheekbone.

"Daddy, you're making me blush," Maeve giggled.

"Oh, stop," James smirked, kissing her.

"Mmmm," Maeve moaned, kissing him back.

"You're too much, Maeve," James told her, rubbing her lower back.

"Nooo, you are, James," Maeve teased.

"Don't call me that," James told her, "from now on, how about you only call me 'Daddy.'"

"Sorry, I'm sorry, Daddy," she corrected herself, pouting.

"Oo or you can also call me Master. I like the sound of that too," he added, pulling her close.

"You can spank me if you want, Master," she offered. She liked calling him that a lot. She pulled off her sweatpants.

"Hmm, you don't have to tell me twice!" He said, sitting up. Maeve lay across him face down with her ass in his lap, but he spun her so that her legs were on either side of his torso, her ass facing him.

"Mmm, I love your little bony ass baby," he told her, massaging her cheeks.

"Thank you, Master," she said.

"God, you have the cutest little ass, Maeve, such a pretty little fucktoy," James murmured, giving her a spank.

"Mmm," Maeve gasped, squirming a little.

"Do you like it when Daddy spanks you?" James teased, slapping her ass.

"Yes, Master," she told him.

"That's right, baby, Daddy owns your ass," James informed her, squeezing her cheeks.

"Y-yes, sir," she whimpered.

"Does my little girl need to get fucked?" James taunted, running his finger between her legs.

"Mmm, yes, please, Daddy," Maeve begged.

"Come here," he instructed, flipping her over. She sat up so she was straddling him. He positioned her so that she was hovering above his cock.

"I'm too horny, I'm gonna cum so fast," Maeve warned, feeling his cock head touching her wet lips.

"Not until I say," James commanded, pushing her hips down, guiding his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhh, fuck," Maeve screamed, falling forward onto his chest.

"Ride me, sweetheart," he coaxed, helping her sit back up.

He put his fingers in her mouth and she sucked them as she started to ride his cock. The feeling of his thick member against her tight walls was so intense.

"God, I'm not gonna last long," she moaned, bouncing on his cock.

"Be a good girl," James growled, pulling her hair.

"Yes, Master," she whined, grinding her clit against his pelvic bone.

"Fuck, fuck," Maeve panted, bouncing harder.

"Shh, darling," he hissed, his fingers still in her mouth.

"But, Master, it's-" she tried to protest, but he pulled his fingers from her lips.

"Shhh," James hushed, pulling her against his chest. He reached around her back and put two spit-covered fingers against her still-sore asshole.

"Ohh," Maeve cried, burying her face in his neck, continuing to ride him.

"That's a good girl. Take my cock. You're a perfect little whore," James groaned, shoving a finger into her asshole.

"Uhh, I can't take it, fuck," Maeve yelped.

"Be a good little fucktoy," he growled.

"Master," Maeve whined.

"Come on, baby, Daddy's gonna fuck your little hole, okay," he soothed, pulling her back.

"Okay," Maeve sniffled.

"Let's change positions, alright, darling," James told her, laying her face down and getting behind her, spreading her legs apart. He lined his cock up with her asshole and started pushing the tip in.

"Agh," she gasped, burying her face in a pillow.

"Does that feel good, bitch?" James grunted, working the first few inches of his dick inside.

"Mmm, y-yes, sir," she mumbled, biting the pillow.

"Your ass is so fucking tight," he groaned.

"It's, uhh, it's yours," Maeve told him, grabbing fistfuls of the sheets.

"Yes, it's mine, baby," James groaned, forcing the rest of his length inside her.

"Ahh, Daddy," Maeve screamed, muffled by the pillow.

"Shhh," he reminded her.

"Ow, please," Maeve cried, feeling his hips slam into her ass as he bottomed out inside her.

"You're gonna have to be a quiet girl," James told her.

"Yes, sir," she whimpered.

He rocked his hips for a while, slowly stretching out her hole. She kept whimpering and he would remind her to be quiet. Eventually, she adjusted to the stretch, and her noises became ones of pleasure.

"Ah, fuck, yeah, you're taking Daddy's cock. That's a good little whore," James groaned.

"Mmmm," Maeve moaned into the pillow, starting to like the pain.

"Tell me how much you like being my little fuck doll," he ordered, smacking her ass.

"Ahh, fuck, I love it, Daddy," she confessed, the feeling of his cock against her anal walls overwhelming her senses.

He growled, and she felt so animalistic.

"Uh-huh, I love it," Maeve told him.

"Good girl, I'm gonna–" he cut himself off, pumping a large load of cum into her.

"Ahhh, ahh," Maeve whined, her whole body shuddering as a wave of pleasure hit her. Her legs were quivering like crazy.

"Shh, darling," James warned.

"Such a good little cum dump," he told her, slapping her ass.

"T-thank you, sir," she muttered, her hole throbbing around his shaft. He pulled out and rubbed a hand on her pussy, and she could feel how much she'd gushed. But she still hadn't cum.

"I-I need," she tried to explain.

"Hmm, not yet, darling," he whispered.

"B-but, I," Maeve tried to reason.

"Shhh, come here," he told her, pulling her close.

"Sleep, princess," he soothed, stroking her hair.

"But," she whimpered.

"Just be a good girl, and I promise, it'll feel better every time," James reassured her.

He continued stroking her hair, and her breathing slowed as she fell asleep, and James smiled.

Published 
Written by Maevem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments