Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Artist Meetup Part Two

"I return to the meetup organizer's studio for my turn to paint her"

16
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part two of artist meetup story where the meetup organizer and I agreed to pose for each other."

I posed for Heather last week. She was the organizer of a meetup I attended. This is part two of the story about what happened yesterday when it was my turn to paint her.

Heather wanted to avoid coming to my house to pose. I don't think she was concerned for her safety; after all, just last week, I was nude in her studio for three hours while she painted me. She hinted that if she came to my place, she'd have to tell her boyfriend and explain it. If I were to go to her art studio to paint her, there'd be no explanation necessary.

It was less convenient, but I understood her situation. I took my supplies to Heather's studio and used her easel. I was technically supposed to be "working from home," but Heather was only available during work hours. Again, this had to do with the boyfriend. I took my work laptop with me to keep an eye on work stuff.

Heather was friendly when I arrived. With all of the obstacles, I had wondered if she was reluctant to pose for me, but when I was with her, it was clear that she was merely dodging boyfriend issues.

Our deal was for her to pose for me in her underwear if I let her paint me naked, which I'd done the previous week after her meet up. I was initially disappointed to see that she was wearing pantie-shorts, but then she said she had brought a few different options.

I chose to see all four options; white pantie shorts, black satin panties, beige silkie panties, and a pair of thong jockey panties. The thong panties were hot, but the beige would be better for painting.

Heather also had a couple of bras, and I chose the one that most matched her beige panties. It felt more comfortable but less intimate that I had clothes on this time.

I began painting her in raw umber to sketch out the values. Heather was possed sitting on a chair with her left foot up on the chair and her left knee up in front of her chest. While this position obscured part of her chest, it featured a fantastic view of her crotch - her panties stretching over her crotch and her pussy bulging out in the light.

"Can I get a photo of you before you go, so I can finish up my painting from last week," Heather asked about ten minutes after I began painting.

"In my pose from last week, nude?" I asked.

"Yes, if you don't mind. Would probably be easier than you posing for three more hours, which I doubt you want to do," Heather said.

She was right. The posing was intimate but tedious and time-consuming. I told her I'd let her take a few photos before I left. It was a big ask. I thought about it while I worked on my painting and began to wonder how it was fair that she was not posing nude since I'd not only posed nude for her, but now she was asking for photos as well.

I was distracted by these thoughts, and my painting suffered, so I finally said something.

"It's cool if you want to get a couple of photos of me, but honestly, it seems fair that you pose nude too. You don't have to; I'll do the photos regardless, but just saying," I said, hiding my eyes behind my canvas and biting my lip.

I kept on painting or pretending to paint and hiding on the edge of my seat, waiting for her response.

"Yes, I agree. I didn't know you when we agreed to all of this, but I agree it's unfair," Heather replied.

I was happy - and fair of Heather to acknowledge the unfairness.

"So," Heather said. "How can we make this fair? Do you want to paint me nude? Or, what can I do?"

"That would be cool," I said, jumping for joy in my mind, "that would be great if you want?"

The shock of the day was that Heather was utterly, totally shaved. It has been a very long time, if ever, that I've seen a woman's pussy shaved. It must have shown on my face because Heather immediately addressed it.

"My boyfriend likes me this way," Heather said.

It was weird. I got hard. Not because Heather is hot, which she is, but I think just because she said that - said anything about her private parts. Or, perhaps, because once she returned to her pose, the lips of her pussy were clear and piercing.

"Wow," I said, for lack of anything at all intelligent to say. Heather's pussy had reduced me to caveman talk. I pretended to paint, but really, I couldn't see straight. My canvas was a blur, my cock was hard, and I had no clue where to place the next brush stroke.

"Sorry, I can't concentrate. Can we take a break?" I asked. "You're too hot, and I'm aroused, sorry."

"You're too sweet," Heather said. "Of course, we can take a break. Do you want to pose for a photo real quick?"

"Okay," I replied. "Give me a minute; as I said, I'm a bit aroused at the moment."

"Really?" Heather asked. "That could be a good painting. So you're not going to let me see?"

"You can," I said, "If you want."

"Yes," Heather replied. "Let me see."

I went over to the rug to assume the pose I had modeled for her the week before. Before getting down on the rug, I took my clothes off. My cock was hard. Heather was naked, and I was horny, so I didn't care. At that moment, I wanted Heather to see my hard cock. I assumed the pose for her without a word, as if I didn't have a throbbing hardon.

"Holy fucking hell," Heather said.

"What?" I asked.

Heather didn't answer. She was grinning. I think - she was grabbing her face and hiding her mouth behind her hand. I knew my hardon was obnoxious, but I posed as if nothing was out of the ordinary like I was confused about her reaction.

"Um, so, can I take a picture, or?" Heather asked.

"If you want," I said.

Heather either took several more than one pic, or she took a very long time to focus and align the shot. Never mind that I was hard, so the pics would only be somewhat useful to her to finish her painting from our previous session. Neither of us brought up that fact, and Heather never requested photos of me flaccid, like I was, for the painting she was working on. She took what I'd guess was a dozen or so photos of me before I got up and got dressed. We shot Tequila, and then I painted her for about an hour. I couldn't paint or think, and the painting sucked.

I masturbated about it as soon as I got home, twice. That night it occurred to me that I could have and should have gotten a few pics of Heather, so I texted her and asked for some. After all, she'd requested and gotten who knows how many of me with a hard cock.

Supposedly sometime next week, I will come by her studio and get some pics of her.

Khatheen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Khatheen

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments