Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Kind, Rewind

"I wanted him to pillage my body in every way I could imagine."

112
45 Comments 45
24.3k Views 24.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is intended to be the first in a series titled, “Exploits of A Dorkable Doll”. A big thank you to the amazing @Penman5248 for editing and helpful suggestions. <p> [ADVERT] </p>? Here’s a little glossary of Spanish terms in the story: “Muneca” means “doll.” “Preciosa” means “precious.” “Mami” and “Papi” are just some common terms of endearment."
Join now to listen to this story

When I was nineteen years old, I was living in Miami and going to college down there. My school fund was mostly depleted by my second year and I needed to look for work right away. 

So, I applied for several jobs but the one that stood out was at a well-known video store. I figured it would be a lot of fun and a new experience and, oh boy, was I right. I experienced a lot of firsts working there. I killed the interview, being a movie buff. Also, I was told later that one of the managers thought my butt was sexy, another reason for me being hired.

I shrugged it off because, hell, I needed a job and this work was pretty much cake. I am a full-figured girl, big butt, long black hair, generous breasts, full lips, and semi-Asian eyes that I liked to accentuate with black eyeliner. Nothing much has changed since then. 

I was lonely a lot of the time before then. I was introverted and a recluse, only going to school and coming back home. Everything changed when I started to work there, my coworkers often invited me out to bring me out of my shell. They had to hide and buy me drinks on the side. Everyone went out together, even the managers whenever they could make it. 

One day I was working a late shift with one of the managers named Dante. He was an older, Hispanic guy, a guitarist, with tattoos all over his body. He wore his black hair short and sported a goatee and earrings. I’m not going to lie! I swear he looked like a sexy pirate. I wanted him to pillage my body in every way I could imagine. But he always acted so sweet and kind and never really even flirted with me. We always listened to metal or techno when we closed together.

But that night things took a different turn. I had changed out of those horrible khakis and the blue polo shirt and into some tight jeans and a v-neck top. which showed off the girls. I freshened up my make-up too. I was going over to a coworker's apartment after work to have some drinks. He was having people over so I wanted to look nice. I came out of the bathroom and Dante was filing away returned movies. He stopped short, looking at me up and down, taking in every bit of me as he assessed the unexpected vision before him. 

“Wow, you look great! Are you going out on a date? Who's the lucky guy, muneca?” he grinned.

“No! Just meeting up with Jessica and the others. Is this too much?” Feeling brave, I turned in a full circle to show off my assets. I was biting my lip with suppressed pleasure as I enjoyed his smoldering gaze. 

“No, um, you look good,” he stammered. That made me giggle.

I swear he was looking at me with fresh eyes. We flirted some more as we closed the cash registers. There was a big discrepancy in mine and it took forever to fix. He would stand behind me and brush up against me. I felt his hardness a few times. It was tight quarters behind the registers, but I knew he was doing this on purpose. We were having fun joking around getting to know each other better. My previous evening plans were shot, since we ended up closing way later than I thought we would. He asked me to go with him to drop off keys at another store, saying he would bring me back to my car, and I said yes. 

We went to the store and dropped off the keys. He asked if I’d like to check out the new Tiesto CD for a little. I nodded and he pulled his car behind the shopping center the store was in. We sat there just listening to music, playing track after track. It was dark and I couldn't see much in the car. I figured something would happen, I certainly hoped so. I was feeling adventurous and maybe a little curious as to why he wanted to spend more time with me. I couldn't help but look at his hands when he spoke, I wanted to feel his calloused fingertips on my skin. 

I remember him putting on Killswitch Engage: The End of Heartache. We were just jamming along to it when he reached over and brushed the hair away from my face, grazing my cheek slightly. I leaned towards him, enjoying his touch. He took his other hand and cupped my face. 

Before I even knew what hit me he kissed me like he was starving for me. It was deep, so demanding, and I was glad I was sitting down. He ravaged my mouth. It was so fucking heated and intense it made me whimper. My lips felt bruised after in the best way. We stopped kissing and looked at each other, and at that moment I knew I was epically fucked. Because you shouldn't want to fuck one of your bosses. We made plans to have drinks the next time we worked together.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

A week passed by and we were on schedule to work the same shift. We spent the week exchanging flirty, sexy, text messages. I couldn't wait to spend more time with him. I started to get ready for work. But this time I took the time to shave every bit of me. I just figured you never know what might happen. I did my hair a little and grabbed an outfit to change into. I had someone drop me off at work since it would be easier for him to take me home. 

The shift went by so fast. We couldn't stop sharing small caresses in the dead zones that the store cameras could not see. He would cup my ass gently and squeeze, sometimes using his body to block it. I would brush my ass against him when I moved past or lean over and press my breasts against his arm. We kept teasing one another like this all night. 

Let's just say my body was humming and I was already pretty wet before the shift ended. As we finished closing up, I whispered in his ear that I couldn't wait to kiss him again. It was that we had to hide it; the company frowned upon staff dating each other, or having any sort of relationship. They always made an employee transfer to a different store when that sort of thing was found out. 

Hope_Williams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hope_Williams

I went to change into a skirt and tank top. It was a hot summer night. We closed up and grabbed the beers from the employee mini-fridge and went to my house. It was two in the morning and we were sitting on my stoop just talking and having a few drinks. Some slight touching and soft kissing added to the mood. 

“Come here, mami. I want you on my lap.” He pulled me onto his lap and I felt my skirt rise a little. I could feel his hand on my thigh. I could feel his cock poking my ass. We were slightly out in the public view and that made me hyper aware of the quiet and of my pulsing senses. 

He started to kiss my neck below my ear. He could tell it was my spot by the little sounds I made. He sucked and licked, I moaned a little louder. He took his lips off my neck, kissing my ear.

“Preciosa, you're going to have to be a little quiet; wouldn't want to wake anyone up now, would we?” he whispered mischievously.

“Oh, I'll try to be quiet, Dante. But you're making it so fucking difficult!” I shivered. 

He was right. We were surrounded by connected condos and all you could hear were the cars moving down the road outside of the complex and the cicadas offering us their little musical entertainment. I felt so exposed, which made me even more excited. What if someone was watching? He kissed my collar bone, then kissed his way down to my breasts. Pulling my top down, I let him take them out. 

“Fuck, muneca, they're beautiful. I've been wanting to do this for a while.” He pressed his lips to my breasts, taking his time to kiss, lick, and suck each one so lovingly.

“Papi please, I need more,” I whimpered in his ear. 

I couldn't help myself. I squirmed suggestively in his lap. I felt his hand moving up my inner thigh right next to my sex. I opened my legs wider for him to touch and feel what he was doing to me. He pulled my thong to the side and started to press softly on my clit, rubbing it while he sucked on my tits. I felt my body go on short circuit overload with the both sensations hitting me at once and I couldn't take it. I kept biting my bottom lip and moaning like a mad woman. I came so hard he had to cover my mouth to keep me from being overheard. 

He slid his fingers out of me and laid me on the top of the stoop. He pushed my skirt up and took off my thong, stuffing it into his pocket. He hooked his arms around each of my thighs and pulled me closer to eat me out. I could hear him unzipping his khakis and stroking himself while he licked me clean, smacking his lips on my cunt. I was getting close to the edge again when he stopped. 

“Nooo,” I whimpered.

“Get on top, muneca. I need to be inside you,” he said, as he unwrapped the condom he took from his pocket and rolled it on. 

“I need you,” I whispered getting up on my quivering legs.

He sat on the top of the steps. I looked so well fucked. My hair was disheveled, breasts were out, the skirt was on my stomach, my pussy was bare and we were out in the open. It kept creeping back into my mind that anyone could be watching us and that thought made me even wetter. I climbed on top and straddled him, letting his cock impale me. He kissed me and I tasted a heady cocktail of my sex, his cigarettes, and the beer we’d been drinking. 

I started slow but then I couldn't hold back any more. I fucking rode him with abandon, using his cock to get me off while he played with my breasts and whispered things, filthy things, to me in Spanish. He drove me insane. I bounced on his cock faster and faster. I could feel him pushing up with each thrust, his dick twitching inside me. 

When he came, he came hard, without any warning. I got off right after cumming myself and biting his neck. I was a limp, sweaty mess and he held me for a while. We eventually heard a car door close nearby so we scrambled to fix ourselves up, laughing crazily all the while.

The whole moment was a rush and exhilarating. It felt good to be wanted and desired in that way. 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

We saw each other for a few more weeks. I started to notice things that I'm sure, if I hadn’t been so clouded by lust, aka dick drunk, I should have seen coming. Like how he could only see me on certain days of the week; How he texted me at certain times like clockwork. I confessed to him that I was catching feelings for him. Boom! That did it! He dropped the bombshell and told me he was already in a relationship and, in fact, was engaged to someone else. 

That broke me a little. I was incredibly naive and thought we had so much in common. Thinking back about all of this makes me laugh. I was nineteen and wasn't ready for any of this shit. He told me that I was too young for him, that he was confused about his engagement. He was sorry he had led me on. I told him to go fuck himself. 

Eventually he transferred to a different store. He apologized to me years later saying how much he missed me, and how ending us was one of his biggest mistakes he ever made. Ironic how that happens huh? But do I regret it? No I don't. It was just a sexy, thrilling moment in time that added another piece to the jigsaw puzzle of my evolving sexual identity.

Published 
Written by AliceNAlexandriaJade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments