Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cocksucker Addict - Being shared around with their neighbours and friends

"Geoff and Les share me with 3 of their neighbours and friends"

17
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
554 words 554 words

My first story talked about how I first met Geoff and Les and had my first sexual experience.

After that day, I kept meeting them every other week, getting drunk and sucking their cocks dry, letting them take pictures of me while they used me so they could share with their friends.

One day Geoff told me that two of his neighbours in his council estate and one gay friend were going to meet them for drinks that week on Friday night at their flat. Let's call them Peter, Brian, and John. He told me he was going to show them pictures of me sucking their cocks and see if they want to use my mouth as well. He told me to come around 8 pm after they had a few drinks to see if his friends are in the mood.

On Friday I was feeling excited and kept asking Geoff if his neighbours and friends were still coming. He said they were enjoying my pictures and two of his friends had hard bulges from looking at my mouth eating Geoffs thick cock and were keen to use me and pass me around. 

I knocked on his door around 8:30 pm and he made me a drink and introduced me to his friends, they were all sitting on the sofa in the living room watching TV. Geoff told me to strip off in front of them and to get on my knees. I did as I was told and his two neighbours took their cocks out...mmmm they were both about seven inches and thick and Geoff told me to suck them off and make them hard. I couldn't wait to taste them and started by licking Peter's balls, he started moaning and then shoved his cock in my mouth and told me to get him hard because he wanted to cum all over my face. John then grabbed my head and made me taste his cock, he had lots of precum and made sure I sucked him deep until my mouth touched on his balls. They kept alternating until Peter couldn't hold it anymore and came all over my face.

KimberlyJone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyJone

John started wanking and told me to lick his balls on my knees while he stood up. At this time Brian got up as well and was wanking his thick cock...mmm Brian had a bigger one, almost nine inches white and veiny cock and he said he wanted to fill my throat with his warm spunk. John said he couldn't take it anymore and came all over my slutty cocksucker face and after that Brian started face fucking me rough and hard telling me what a dirty group slut I am and that he is going to bring his mates regularly to use me while they watch football on the sofa. After about five minutes he just flooded my mouth with a massive load of cum and I swallowed everything ;)

I licked their cocks clean and they left the house. Then I spent the night pleasuring Les and Geoff whenever they wanted to use me and slept in the middle of them holding both their cocks until I fell asleep.

In the next story I'll tell you how I started going to gay saunas and sucking bigger groups of men on my knees ;)

Published 
Written by simplyaddicted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments