Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flashes Of Heat On A Winter Evening

"Jennifer was sitting there attempting to provocatively captivate my undivided attention."

12
4 Comments 4
984 Views 984
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Another dirty little secret. The names have been changed to protect the Guilty As Charged."

It was a Friday evening during the dead of winter.  Five of the six of us friends were enjoying each other’s company at Lydia's house.  The house actually belonged to her mother, Abigail, also known as Big Abby.

Big Abby was out as usual with her boyfriend, Gene, which was preferable to me because I never liked either of the two of them.  The truth is that Big Abby was an overbearing know-it-all opinionated walking attitude while Gene was just a dirt-bag (details to be discussed in another story).

In the meantime, we were all having another meeting of the minds.  We were discussing the world’s problems and how we would fix them when we were all made King, or Queen. The five of us shared several illustrious misfit qualities that were not easy to define.  We did not consume much alcohol or use drugs.  We did not carouse or gamble.  Strangely enough, we really had no vices per se.  However, we were all foul-mouthed rebels without a clue.

My name is Andrew.  The other players were, Jennifer, Lydia, Alan, Ian, and Van.  This is our eminent (term used loosely) band of misfits.  Ian and Van would, oddly enough, cycle in and out.  I guess they had other interests and obligations.   Tonight, Van was present.

By now, you are acquainted with Jennifer as well as myself.  Alan was a rather large (tall) individual who always earned the role of the drama queen.  He was actually one of the most friendly and kindest individuals you would ever meet.  However, he had a volatile temper.  You wouldn't want to cross him.  We were always able to keep him calm and relaxed.

When our conference on the world’s problems concluded, Lydia and Alan remained at the kitchen table.  Alan was conducting his typical swooning rituals over Lydia.  Poor fellow.  He had it bad for Lydia.  She, on the other hand, only accepted Alan as a friend.  She would relentlessly work him to the nth degree.  This display of a desperate lack of affection would linger on and haunt Alan for many years to come.

Lydia would achieve her self-validation by the male persuasion chasing after her.  However, she was not a strong person.  She appeared to have limited self-confidence.  Needless to say, she fit into this group just fine.

Van is another individual who would often become lost in his introspective personality traits.  He could then turn and be sarcastic and funny.  Van was always welcomed into our endeavors.  He did, like Jennifer and I, have the ability to feel other’s pain.  In other words, empathy.

Ian is also one of the most friendly and kindest people on this earth.  Ian is also sarcastic and funny.  However, he tends to see his own truth at times.  He sees how things are, differently than anyone else.  He also tends to believe his own truth.  In other words, he can be a Master Bull-Shitter.  The difference between Ian and other people is that he does not try to lie.  He actually believes the compost that he cultivates.  In the end, he is still accepted for who he is.

These qualities described in this group are all similar.  We all feel other’s pain and have the gift of empathy.  This is what made us different.

Meanwhile in the den, adjacent to our Great International Meeting Hall (the kitchen), I was sitting in the comfy chair facing the TV.  Van was in another chair fast asleep.  Jennifer was wide awake sitting seductively on the couch facing me.   She was wearing a dress that normally would hang to just above her knees.  This was neither a miniskirt nor a longer dress.  She was wearing leather boots that rose to the upper third of her calves. 

Jennifer placed her right leg on the couch with her knee bent.  It was against the couch's back with her foot flat on the cushion.  She then placed her left leg straight out across the couch with her legs slightly spread apart.  Jennifer was sitting there attempting to provocatively captivate my undivided attention.  Whether it was intentional or not, she had it. 100% of my attention was fixated upon her.

I was visually examining her legs, those beautiful legs.  There was a little meat on the bones, the way I like it.  She had the kind of legs that would make you want to grab a hold of or take a bite out of them (figuratively speaking, but nibbling on them would have been good too). Her legs always made me very excited.

I stared at her boots and her knees which led me to salivating over the sight of the inside of her thighs.  Jennifer's dress was slowly inching its way up her right thigh while it also crept up her left.  Slowly, more and more was revealed.  I was envisioning running my fingers up and down her calves, thighs, and touching her elusive pussy.

Although we had many sexual dalliances, her pussy was elusive due to the fact that I never touched it much less slid my fingers or tongue up inside of her.  As hard as it may be to believe, many times I had my hard cock deep inside.  I guess we did not learn the skillful art of foreplay at that time.  We actually never had time.

Nevertheless, my overactive imagination spawned thoughts of her spreading her legs further and gently pulling her panties over to the side displaying her soft wet pussy.  Then, I wanted to see her pull up her dress, spread her legs, and gently separate her lips.  I had this burning desire to look up inside of her.  I was temporarily in another place, with Jennifer alone, in Sexual Fantasy Land.

EmiliaFerrerCo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaFerrerCo

When I came back to Earth, she may have caught me looking.  We looked at each other in the eyes and quickly looked away.  Yes, I think I am busted.  I recovered gracefully by acting like I did not notice anything out of the ordinary.  Still, I think she knew something was up, other than my stiff penis.

I was trying to conjure up the courage to walk up to her and sit down against her left leg.  I wanted to say something like, “If you are trying to get my attention, you succeeded.”  I wanted to just come out and ask her, “Would you please lift your dress all the way up, spread your legs apart, and allow me one long greedy look at you in this fashion?” 

“Please.” That was all I could think about.  Once again, my shyness got the better of me.  I failed again.

Jennifer got up and walked into the kitchen for some reason.  I continued to remain seated in the comfy chair contemplating what I was to do.  My penis was so hard I chose to remain seated until it dissipated.  I could not take the risk of being spotted with a large bulge in my pants where my penis was supposed to be.  It was obvious that I was hard as a rock walking on 3 legs.

The penile blood flow started to depressurize.  Before I could get up, Jennifer swiftly brushed past me and stuck her warm wet tongue into my left ear.  I felt shivers up and down my entire body.  I wanted her so bad I couldn’t think straight.  She made me feel so hot and amorous.  I wanted her.  I felt the driving need to get between her legs and sink my throbbing cock up inside of her.  I wanted to drive it in far enough that I could hit the back wall.  I was again trembling inside uncontrollably.  How was she able to have this incredible effect on me?

All I needed to do was swiftly turn my head 90° to the left.  I could have planted a passionate kiss on her as well as put my tongue down her throat.  I didn’t.  When will I learn? Damn!

Regardless of these mind-numbing events, Jennifer and I locked eyes.  We again, like so many times in the past, communicated telepathically.  We used our unspoken language by looking at each other, subtly smiling, and the skillful use of the gentle nod maneuver.  This was so effective.  In case you have not read my previous story, the translation was, “My Place.”

We departed the group separately, without creating suspicion, so we believed.  We left at slightly different time intervals and met up at my parent’s house.  Although it was a twenty-minute drive, I was still hard as steel.  The thought of getting between Jennifer’s legs again was overwhelming.  She always made me feel like it was the very first time.

My sexual tension was about to boil over.  We scurried inside silently, resembling thieves in the middle of the night, while the house was asleep.  Yes!  Once again, we entered the basement sanctuary.  We looked at each other and quickly disrobed enough to bang each other’s brains out.  We had to be able to get dressed quickly in case one of my parents woke up and caught us in the act.

It wasn’t that I was not old enough to have sex, it was forbidden in my parent’s house.  On a previous occasion, after being caught (this also included my other siblings being caught in the act engaging in their own extracurricular endeavors), my father laid down the edict of the land, “THERE WILL BE NO MORE FUCKING IN MY HOUSE!”  This meant that we must be quick and discrete with the ability to cover our tracks at a moment's notice.  In other words, keep one leg in your pants and keep your shirts on.

Jennifer lay down and spread her legs.  I knelt down and worked my way between them.  Without delay, my rock-hard cock was driven deep into her wet pussy.  I slammed it in and out of her as hard and fast as I could move.  Soon after, I emptied my huge load inside of her.  Jennifer always made me cum with an immeasurable intensity.  Although it was usually quick (at that time) we always tried to provide the best sex for each other.

As the years went by, I never lost the memory of Jennifer sitting seductively on that couch.  I can remember looking between her legs as if it were yesterday.  That is another picture imprinted upon my psyche.  I can remember drifting off into daydreamland on road trips thinking about that amazing view of Jennifer.  I would envision having the courage to ask her to give me a long greedy look between her legs at her exposed pussy.

While driving, I would be rock-hard for hours remembering that night.  I was in a much happier place.  A place where I was with my closest friend, Jennifer.

Thank you for taking the time to read another one of my adventures with Jennifer.  After all these years, she is now my wife.  My One.  The Love of my Life.

I hope you have enjoyed another dirty little secret.  More to follow.  The names have been changed to protect the Guilty As Charged.  Thank you for reading.

Published 
Written by weezer21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments