Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forever His

"My First Story - A Birthday Gift To Bunny"

47
29 Comments 29
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story

I feel you slide your hand along the curve of my rib-cage; I’m shivering in pleasure from the simple touch. I watch your hand move along my skin, taking my breath away with each movement. You slide your hand up along my rib-cage to my full breast; the palm of your hand skims along my nipple forcing it to become rock hard instantly. I gasp out, pushing my breast up towards your hand with a soft moan.

 

 

Your lips press against mine with a soft sigh. The way your lower lip teases me with kisses, a small pout on your perfect lips, makes me ache, it gets me every time. My hands go to your back, slowly working to slip into your hair. You kiss me for the longest moment, sucking my tongue into your mouth, forcing my head to move with yours. It makes me whimper out, I want more. I feel the smile spread across your lips. You love when I whimper for you. You let go of our kiss, looking down at me, a smile in your eyes. I bite my lip knowing you have so much in store for us.

 

You lean back down to only barely kiss my lips, before you slide your hands into mine. You hold me in place; you begin to work down lightly, sucking one of my nipples into your mouth. You’re slow at first, you tease me, and I want to beg for more. I gasp with each flick of your tongue, until you finally give into me. You become harsh, and rough, making me moan louder, writhing under you.

 

Your grip on my hands tightens, keeping me in place so I can’t move. I feel your mouth suck harder, pulling my nipple between your teeth, scraping along the flesh. Each time it’s near the end, you do it again, making me dizzy with lust. My mind focusing only on your touch, the way you please me. You let your mouth pop from my nipple, feeling my breast fall from your mouth. You come back up with a cheeky grin on your lips; you tie my wrists to the bed posts.

 

My eyes widen, unsure what you have in mind.

 

I let you, I trust you fully, I don’t resist. I’m tied up, you climb up higher towards me, and hover above me. Your cock just at my chin, brushing my lips, I want to taste you. I feel your cock twitch, throbbing with excitement. You push forward a little, the tip runs along my lips. Your finger slides around your shaft, you push forward into my mouth.

 

I open my mouth willingly for you; you slowly begin to fuck my mouth. I caress my tongue around you, making you nice and slick so you can move easier inside my mouth. I hear you moan out, I know you’re enjoying yourself; your pace quickens. I can feel the head push into the back of my throat as I go faster, deeper for you. I gag slightly, as I inhale you, taking you deeper, wanting more. I can taste your pre-cum drip down my throat, loving how you taste for me. I softly moan for you, it makes you thrust a little faster. I circle my tongue around you, sucking harder.

 

You slide your cock out of my mouth with a light pop, before coming down meeting my gaze. You kiss me lightly, just as you pinch my nipples hard, making me cry out. Your giggle is all we both hear for a moment, as you move your mouth to my other nipple. It’s hard and sore from the way tease me so. You suck on it roughly, pinching the other giving me aching delightful touches. I twist under you again, trying to wiggle slightly, not so much to free myself, but due to pleasure. I can’t help myself. Your hands run down my body, one of them between my legs. A single finger slides along my slit, you can feel the effect you have on me.

 

You part my legs wide, and move to lie between them now. All I can see is your head, your finger still tracing my slit. You slide your finger between my folds, finding my swollen clit, making me jump in pleasure. Your fingers part me; you lean in and softly blow against my pussy. You slightly lick at my clit, and I feel the softness against my growing clit.

 

“Fuck, please!” I moan out.

 

I feel your soft wet tongue flick again, and my moans are undeniable. I whine out your name, you dive in deeper, sucking on my clit. You slowly release it, and grab it again hard, repeating it again, and again. The way your tongue circles my clit is almost like what I was doing to you, moments ago, when your cock was in my mouth. You dart your tongue against my clit, your fingers caress along my slit, teasing my entrance. You suck harder on my clit, pulling it into your mouth. My entire body quakes, shaking in desire, I widen my legs, wanting more of you. I crave you!

 

You release my clit your tongue works down to where your fingers are. You taste my juices. You slowly glide your tongue back up towards my clit, and back down lightly. You do this so much that when you suck my clit back into your mouth I yelp out. The pained pleasure causes me to orgasm hard, my wrists pull at the bounds. I want to break free now. I squeal out, begging for your touch. You don’t let up, prolonging the orgasm I feel ripple from my body hard.

 

My mind is lost, gone; you own it, just like the rest of me.

NicolePorto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolePorto

My orgasm subsides; while it does you quickly come up and kiss me. I kiss you deeply, tasting my juices on your lips and tongue. I quiver under your touch, I feel you slide along my arms to my wrists; you release me, pulling me close. I watch as you do, you look at me with another cheeky grin.

 

“You don’t think I’m done with you yet, do you?” You ask me.

 

All I can do is shake my head no, blushing deeply. I know full well that you have more in store for us. Your body is over mine, you wiggle a bit brushing your cock along my inner thigh. I part my legs a little wider, as you rest between my thighs, your hips grind into me lightly. I look into your eyes, as you smile down at me, pecking my lips lightly with yours. I feel your cock tease my slit, running along my slick wetness.

 

You push your head to sit at my clit, stroking it along me with such a tease. My body shakes, as I whimper out for you. I love the way you always tease me, driving me crazy. You know it does, which is why you do it, knowing I lose control over my body, giving it to you. You move quicker along my clit, building my orgasm closer. My breath quickens, my fingers grip the sheets, my eyes close, but you growl out for me to open them. I do as I’m told; I look up at you, blushing deeply.

 

Building sensation grows higher; you finally glide your head down until it’s at my entrance. I inhale, just as you kiss me, pushing your cock inside me without warning. My wet warm pussy grips your cock hard, moaning out against our kiss, you begin to thrust in slowly. You feel your own moan against our lips as you do. I can feel you start to thrust in quicker now, deeper inside me. The kiss breaks; our eyes meet; the look you give me lets me know silently how much you love me. How much you love to please me.

 

Slowly you pull out, and thrust back in hard. You do this again, deeper. You drop deeper inside me, I can feel you touch inside my womb, your eyes widen with delight. You lean in away to drive in deeper, drilling every inch inside my pussy. You own me, as I fully submit to you. My legs up high and wide now, you begin to thrust faster. My moans increase with each passing thrust. Every so often my head falls back, looking towards the ceiling until you growl out for me to look at you. I comply each time. Your gaze is never looking away from me, keeping eye contact the entire time. My hands on your forearms, your thrusts become harsher, and deeper. Not as fast as before, but long harsh pounds deeper inside me. You knock yourself deeper into me.

 

I can’t handle it anymore, the way you fuck me, the pleasure you give me, the way you touch me. I whimper out, I can feel myself want to orgasm again. I don’t hold back, I explode hard, and cry out your name. I can feel my pussy tighten around you, gripping you tightly as I come for you. My voice rings out, calling for you, whimpering between gasps of breath. You keep the same pace, making my orgasm feel as though it’ll never end. Your cock is soaked with my juices, covering your cock. My juices drip down your balls, when you know my orgasm has slowed you change pace.

 

You begin to fuck me faster again, deeper with each thrust. You lean down into me, I moan softly in your ear but decide to suckle your earlobe into my mouth. It causes you to growl out, I purr as you do, knowing how much it turns you on. You don’t pull away, wanting it, needing it as much as I do. I hear your whimpers; your shaft grows thick inside me, and your balls tighten with each slap against my arse. I know you’re close, you whimper and moan, letting the orgasm build higher, I keep moaning to tease you. I suck harder on your earlobe, moaning with lust for you. I let go for a quick moment and whisper for you, “Are you going to come deep inside me, my love?”

 

I ask with such a soft purring moan that all you can do is shake your head yes. I flick my tongue along your ear, and you grunt for me. Your cock swells a little more. I feel the force deep inside me, and you fill me with your seed. It makes me ache; I cling to you with a hungry need, meeting your pace as you continue to fill me. I feel my pussy swallow every last drop of your orgasm deep inside my womb.

 

You lie there on top of me, my pussy clutching your cock still. I milk you, taking every last bit of your orgasm deep inside me. You kiss me deep and hard, we quiver together, our bodies entangled as one. I can feel you grow soft inside me. You don’t pull out just yet, not until it slips out on its own. Once you do slip out, you slide onto your own side of the bed, pulling me into your arms.

 

You hold me close, kissing my forehead, then my nose, followed by my lips. You whisper softly just for my ears only, “I love you, Baby girl.”

 

I blush, shivering with each kiss; I look into your eyes, your perfect face.

 

“I love you, too, Baby.”

 

 

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 

 

 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments