Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Cruising

"Our first swinging experience"

78
16 Comments 16
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

We have just returned from a cruise where our first swinging experience happened. We are a married couple in our early fifties and, in the past, have mentioned trying swinging, usually when we had had a few too many drinks, but neither of us ever dismissed it.

A few days into the cruise we were on a trip and were sat with an American couple, Rex and Lori, Rex was slightly older than us, and Lori slightly younger. We got talking to them and had a good day out and we all seemed to enjoy each other's company. At the end of the trip, we said our goodbyes and told which bar we usually drink at and said we hoped to see them around.

That evening there was a comedian in the theatre, and as it was an early show he said that he would replace the ‘f’ word with the word cruise - more on this later.

Me and my wife had a few drinks that night and she mentioned that she thought Rex and Lori were a nice couple. I was feeling brave, probably from the alcohol, but said if the opportunity arose how would she feel about swinging with them? Before she could answer I also said, it was the ideal chance, if it went wrong we would never see them again so no awkward moments in the future, if we enjoyed it then we could pursue things when we got home. She eventually conceded that she was curious and they seemed nice, she seemed to have a soft spot for Rex.

The next night after dinner we went to our usual bar and after an hour or so Rex and Lori turned up. We waved to them and they joined us. We all had a few drinks and talked about how the cruise was going, and how they thought the comedian was funny. That’s when I thought, now or never, let’s test the water. As Lori was sitting next to me I asked do you enjoy cruising and gave a little smile as I asked. She put her hand on my knee and said, Paul doesn’t everyone enjoy cruising? The conversation had started so I asked if they had ever ‘cruised’ with another couple, to which the answer was ‘not yet’. I was on a roll, I had a quick glance at my wife and she gave a very small nod, so with her on board, I asked if they would like to cruise with another couple. Tori’s hand touched further up my leg and asked if I was asking if they would like to ‘cruise’ with us. With that, I placed my hand on her knee and said we would love to cruise with them.

With that, we ordered a few more drinks and made some small talk. We found out that Rex was 59 and Tori 49, and that they had been together since Tori was nineteen, it also transpired that Rex was Tori’s only sexual partner.

I ordered us all another drink and once it was delivered I suggested that we go to our cabin, Rex and Tori looked at each other and both smiled and agreed. On the way back to our cabin I held hands with Karen and there were a couple of squeezes, I could tell she was excited but also apprehensive.

He entered our cabin, and for those who don’t know, they are not very big! We sat on the bed, me on one side with Tori next to me, Rex on the other side, Karen next to Rex, and Tori on her other side. The atmosphere was a bit tense so I put the TV on and selected a RomCom to lighten the mood. Not long into the film, there was a scene where the main character was kissing an ex-girlfriend, I took this moment to turn on my side and start caressing Tori’s leg. Karen saw this and did the same with Rex, there was no resistance from either of them. The next time there was a screen kiss I leaned in a kissed Tori, she froze for a second but started to gently kiss back.

We kissed some more and each time became deeper and more sensual, my hand started playing with the buttons on Tori’s dress, and, as we broke from a kiss, I could see that she had much bigger tits than Karen, Karen is petite all round with a 32B bust. We continued to kiss and I placed my hand inside her dress and felt her boob through her bra, I could feel her nipple was very erect. At this point I didn’t know what Karen and Rex were doing but as nothing was being said I just went with the flow.

DakotaRanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaRanger

I removed my hand from Tori’s breast and started to move toward the bottom of her dress, making a detour to undo the button on my trousers. As I moved my hand further up her thigh she let a little moan into my mouth as we kissed. I reached her panties, and although I’ve read about women having wet knickers I never really believed it, but they were soaked. I slipped under the fabric, felt that she had a hairy pussy, and slipped a finger into her. She gasped but tried her hardest to suppress it. It was a really surreal situation both couples obviously exploring each other but no words were being spoken.

I removed my hand, took Tori’s hand, and placed it at my crotch, she took my lead and undid my zip. I went back to her pussy and started rubbing some of her wetness against her clit.

As Tori’s hand made its way into my underwear I was already fully erect, this was the first time a woman other than Karen had touched my cock in about twenty years. To say I was excited was an understatement. As she wrapped her fingers around my cock she whispered, very quietly in my ear, ‘Oh my god you feel so big’. Well, that boosted my ego, although I’m not small I would never consider myself that big.

I was like a teenager all over again, praying not to shoot my load too early, I hadn’t been this excited for years. I whispered in Tori’s ear that I wanted to taste her, not sure why we were whispering, I didn’t want Karen to hear but she was lying next to us so she would soon see, like I said it was very surreal. Tori nodded and slowly slid her panties off, her dress still on but undone on top. I slipped off my trousers and underpants but my shirt stayed on as I slowly moved down to her wet pussy. I looked over and Karen’s head was bobbing in Rex’s lap.

I parted Tori’s lips and explored her wetness, she was soaking and tasted good. She covered her mouth and muffled her tiny moans. I took her clit in my mouth and flicked my tongue, her hips rocked and I could feel she liked it. I ran my tongue all the way down her pussy and down to her tight arse hole. As my tongue touched her she let out an inaudible sigh but then immediately took my head in her hands and placed my mouth back on her clit. It wasn’t long before she came, her hips bucked but again she muffled any noises.

Although I wanted to feel her mouth on me I also needed to feel how tight she was. I moved back up the bed and pushed the head of my cock against the entrance of her pussy. I glanced to my right and Rex was already inside Karen.

I felt Tori push her hips up to meet me on took this as an invitation to push into her.

She let out a small whimper and slowly we started fucking, matching each other's rhythm, this is when she whispered in my ear that I was much bigger than Rex. As much as I want to say that we fucked for hours, I was really struggling not to cum. I whispered that I was close and she whispered back that she wanted me to cum inside her. That was enough to send me over the edge and shot my load deep in her pussy.

I looked over a Karen and could see that she and Rex had also finished, I smiled across at her and got a small smile back, not sure if it was a good thing or not.

There is more to follow, let me know if you liked this story and I will continue with the aftermath…

Published 
Written by Dougie0470
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments