Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Cruising Part 2

"What happened next"

47
12 Comments 12
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

As we all lay on the bed in silence, I could feel that the atmosphere was becoming a little awkward, I felt I had to say something so I blurted out, ‘Wow that was really good’ and to my surprise, the other three all agreed. We made the same small talk and after Tori and Rex had freshened up they made their way back to their cabin after arranging to meet for drinks the following evening. Rex and I shook hands, the girls hugged, and as Rex gave Karen a kiss goodbye I took the opportunity to whisper to Tori that she was amazing.

After they had gone Karen and I cuddled up on the bed and I brought up what had just happened. I asked if she had enjoyed it, and how she felt. I had a number of other questions but needed to gauge her reaction first.

She said that it was different, that Rex’s cock was smaller than mine but had a huge head so felt totally different from mine, but she liked the feeling. She also said there was no jealousy so I took this as a positive.

I had a few things on my mind so thought no time like the present to ask, so I said, ‘You weren’t as loud as when we have sex,’ and she explained that she felt she had to hold back showing too much enjoyment as she didn’t want to hurt my feelings. I gave her a cuddle and said we had discussed this and I wanted her to have full enjoyment but said I also understood because I felt Tori was also holding back.

I then asked why she had not 69’d with Rex as she loved doing it. Again she said she was holding back because of me.

I would love to say that we then fucked each other all night, but I think we were both mentally drained, so we cuddled and fell asleep.

Next day was a sea day, so after sleeping in we went for breakfast and then found a couple of sun loungers to top up the tan.

After an hour or so I asked Karen if she thought it would be awkward if Rex and Tori did come for drinks, which she said perhaps to begin with but nothing too bad, so I asked if she would do it again if the opportunity came up, and if so would she let go more. She said she definitely wanted to try again, she wanted to feel Rex enter her again, hopefully try a few different positions. As you can imagine this was turning me on so I had to lay on my front for a while. Karen was asking me similar questions and I tried not to appear too keen but also wanting to try again.

The day dragged as I couldn’t stop thinking about Tori and whether or not I would get to spend more time with her.

Eventually, it was time to eat so we went to the restaurant had a lovely romantic dinner and headed to our favourite bar. Although no time had been set last time they arrived about 8 p.m. We arrived about 7.45, sat at a table for four, and ordered our drinks. Time went by and there was no sign of Rex and Tori, Karen told me to stop looking at my watch every ten seconds, they would turn up if they wanted to.

After another drink I had resigned myself that nothing more would happen so asked Karen if she wanted to go to the casino, ‘Let’s have one more drink here’ she said and this was the best decision she ever made as five minutes later I felt a hand on my shoulder and a gentle squeeze, Rex and Tori had arrived. I felt like a teenager again, my heart pounding, I stood up and offered Tori the chair next to me and Rex sat next to Karen.

The conversation flowed really well and we all had a few drinks. Tori’s hand kept resting on my knee and we caught a few knowing looks. I’m sure Karen and Rex were doing similar. Nothing had been said about last night and I was beginning to think that nothing would, I didn’t know how to bring it up.

We all ordered another drink and once the waiter had set them down Rex spoke up (of all of us he had been the quietest throughout the whole thing), he said that both he and Tori had discussed last night, and whilst they both really enjoyed what happened, the felt they both held back, not wanting to show too much enjoyment to each other. Karen, to my surprise, said that we had the exact same conversation. With that, Rex asked how we would feel about him and Karen going to one cabin and Tori and I going to the other cabin. I looked at Karen and she took a big gulp of her drink then looked back at me and gave a very subtle nod.

MissyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyButterfly

It was difficult to have a full-blown conversation as there were other people close by but we eventually and discreetly agreed, and the the girls would stay in their own cabin, and that the boys would stay all night and we would meet for breakfast the next morning. We had another drink, I wanted to go straight away but couldn’t show it, but another drink was probably a good idea.

It got to about 10 o’clock and I leaned into Tori’s ear that I thought it was time that she showed me her cabin, she nodded and said to Rex that it was time we all went. With that, we all stood up to leave and made our way to the lifts.

The lift arrived and luckily it was empty, we pushed 11 and 12 and the journey began. We arrived at deck 11, mins and Karen’s deck, she took Rex by the hand, gave me a kiss and we both said have fun at the same time. As the doors close as I watched my wife’s beautiful ass disappear.

Tori now moved very close to me but before we knew it we were at deck 12, my home for the night.

I put my arm around Tori’s waist and said lead the way. As we walked along the corridor I let my hand move down to her plump ass and gave it a squeeze, she looked at me and giggled. It was like we were both kids again.

We got to the cabin and as soon as the door shut our tongues were entwined and our hands were everywhere. I unzipped Tori’s dress and she wriggled to allow it to drop to the floor. This was the first time I had really seen her body, last night most of our clothes stayed on. She was slightly taller than Karen but a bigger girl than Karen, Karen is very petite. My eyes immediately went to Tori’s tits, call me shallow but they are much bigger than Karen’s and I needed to see them properly. I broke from the kiss to take my shirt and trousers off while also tugging at her bra, she took the hint and undid it and threw it on the floor. We embraced again and I could feel her big tits against my chest as we kissed deeply again.

Tori’s hand was inside my boxer shorts stroking my shaft, she broke from the kiss and said I want to see, I didn’t get to see last night. How could I say no to that? So I slide my boxer shorts down revealing my erection.

I watched her reaction as she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. This was the first mouth apart from Karen's that had sucked my cock in over twenty years, and I felt very different. Tori had a totally different technique from Karen. Where Karen can take all of him, Tori seemed to struggle so there was a lot more attention to the head and lots of tongue. It felt so good and although I can go for a fairly long time with Karen, the excitement was getting to me and I had to pull her away before I shot my load.

I stood her up, kissed her deeply, and slid my hand into her panties. Just like last night she was soaking. She started kissing my neck and in between heavy breaths said she wanted me to fuck her. With that, I turned her around and bent her over. Her ass is bigger than Karen’s but a beautiful shape and size, I pushed against her and felt no resistance from her soaking pussy, I slowly entered her inch by inch feeling her push back onto me. Unlike last night there were no muffled moans, she gasped and said it felt so good. I started to move my hips faster and soon Tori was pushing back as I thrust forward, I reached forward and took her right breast in my hand and fucked her faster. Her breathing was getting faster and I could hear her moans, this tipped me over the edge and I shot my load deep inside her.

I was still inside her and I felt her hand move down to her clit , she told me to stay inside her, she frigged her clit, and in no time I started to feel her pussy contract around me milking every last drop out. She shuddered let out a long moan and collapsed on the bed. I lay down next to her, my cock covered in both our juices. She places her head on my chest as I put my arm around her, her large breast squashing against my stomach. We lay like that for a while before she raised her head, kissed me, and said that that had been amazing.

With that, she gave my cock a kiss and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I looked at my watch and it wasn’t even 11 o’clock, the night was still young…..

Part 3 coming soon

Published 
Written by Dougie0470
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments