Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Getting Fucked By A Complete Stranger

"The true story of how I started 2022"

77
18 Comments 18
5.7k Views 5.7k
864 words 864 words

Imagine lying naked on your bed. You’re blindfolded and can’t see a thing.

On the other side of the door is someone you’ve never met, never talked to, and may never meet visually.

They are waiting to fuck you.

That was my fantasy.

I didn’t want to know who the person was at all. I didn’t want to have to think about it.

I just wanted to get fucked by someone who could see me, but I couldn’t see.

And someone who might run into me on the street or at a small gathering and look at me and know he’d fucked me. And he would know that I didn’t know it was him.

I’d never do this on my own and just have someone totally random get that kind of access to me. But when you have a loving partner who will set that up for you and keep you safe…it’s very exciting.

This is exactly what happened this morning.

My partner and I have talked about this particular fantasy in the past. He knew I wanted to do it. And he checked in with me before setting it up.

My partner planned the excitement for this morning and that’s how I ended up, wide awake, nervous, and excited at 7 AM.

He messaged when he was just a few minutes away, so I was already lying naked on the bed when he got there. My partner greeted him at the door. I could hear them talking, but no specific words.

I adjusted my blindfold and listened to their voices for a minute.

Then they were there in the doorway.

“Your guest is here,” my partner said. “Just to keep things clear, do you consent to the activities that are about to take place?”

“Yes,” I said with a nervous giggle.

I could feel their eyes on me. I told him I was nervous as I heard him to the right of me, removing his clothes.

“Well, let’s see what we can do about easing those nerves,” he said.

I liked his voice. Deep but not too deep. It calmed me.

I wasn’t sure where my partner was at that moment, but I knew he was in the room. That was calming, too.

My mystery man didn’t waste time. Which was good. The moment he moved between my legs and I felt his tongue on my pussy, all thoughts of nervousness were gone.

VickyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VickyLove

For the next hour, I let him guide me into different positions.

On my back with him licking my puss. On my side with his cock in my mouth. Finally, on my back with his cock inside me.

Now, I didn’t mention this, but there was one thing I knew about him. He was hung very nicely. Not like a massive 10 inches or anything but a solid seven-and-a-half or maybe even eight inches. Not crazy thick, but…I’m small, so it felt thick.

I liked his cock. It was smooth and warm and hard — all the good things a cock should be.

The mystery man was very respectful. He didn’t rush.

I can’t say how long the actual sex lasted — does that even matter, as long as it is good? — but we fucked for a while. A change of position to me on my side, leg up. A new position for me, which was fun.

I came twice before he did.

I wasn’t sure what to expect after that. Would he want to leave? Was he satisfied? I was ok, but I could have played more.

Apparently, he wanted to play more, too.

He went down on me again, and I came again.

Then, the toy came out. I purposefully put my magic wand beside the bed. I knew he wanted to see me squirt. Sometimes I’ll squirt from oral, but not always. But the more I come, the more likely I am to squirt.

That magic wand — he knew exactly how to use it. Not only did I come again, but I squirted several times. The bed was very wet. I think he was too, because at one point, I heard him ask my partner for a towel. LOL.

Finally, I went down on him again to see if he would get hard one more time. Not this time, though. Which is ok. I mean, let’s face it, I’d come ten times or more so I couldn’t ask for more fun.

With the blindfold still on, we had some polite conversation, thanked each other, and he was gone.

Now what?

Well, for a first time, with two people who didn’t know each other, I have to say; it was pretty awesome.

Will he stay my mystery man?

I kind of don’t think so. I think a repeat performance will be necessary. Plus, he’s bi-curious and my partner is bi so there’s a pile of other fun things that could happen.

I am so grateful to have a partner who accepts me as I am and loves to help me with my experiences.

Published 
Written by AutumnSeave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments