Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Love Texas

"Another week-long busines trip leads to more hijinx."

58
11 Comments 11
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I wanted to share a letter I sent to my "Fuck-Buddy" friend. When I am away all week, I usually send him a message or two."

Dear Brian,

I am in Houston this week.

I found love... at least for a few hours Tuesday night. A cute little Mexican girl, about twenty-two or twenty-three years old. She was at the bar all alone. I struck up a conversation with her in Spanish (yes, I am bilingual in addition to being bisexual). We spoke for about forty-five minutes. She told me her whole life story about how she left Juarez because it was so dangerous there, she hated her parents, she was all alone, blah, blah, blah...

The bar was empty, just the two of us and the bartender. He wasn't paying close attention to us. Her name was Velaria. She started to become emotional as she told me about breaking up with her boyfriend to come to Houston. I leaned into her and gave her a sympathetic hug and kiss on the cheek. Then I took a chance and kissed her on the lips. Her lips opened and our tongues started to interlock. I guided her hand under my dress. The bartender still didn't notice. She pulled back and I whispered that it was okay, that I like it and it felt nice. She was wearing jean shorts. I reached out and rubbed her through her shorts. I paid both of our tabs and invited her to my room.

The hotel, The CityPlace Marriott is one of the nicer hotels in Houston. My room is a suite with an oversized bathtub. There was an assortment of bath salts that made the water fizz. Velaria started to strip. I didn't even have to coax her... she was into this. She stood naked in front of me. Her bush was thick. I guess they don't groom in Mexico, it looked like a ferret was climbing up her belly LOL. It didn't matter to me, I was going to make her suck my pussy after we soaked in the tub for a while. We climbed into the tub and I soaped her down, paying special attention to the fur between her legs. She started to scream in Spanish. It worked me up into a froth.

We dried off and spent about two hours in bed. She had no clue what to do and was fascinated with my bald pussy. Not to worry though. By the time she left my room, I was sure that mine was not the last clit she would taste. Once I was able to muddle my way through the jungle between her legs, she had quite a responsive little cunt. She left around midnight. As she was walking out, she told me that in the morning she was going to shave to look like me. I told her to come back the next night so I could see it.

I didn't expect her to come back, but she did.

She looked different. She went out yesterday and had her hair done for our "date" last night. I didn't know we had a date but, apparently, she thought when I told her to come back, that this was something special. Well, I guess it was kind of special. She showed up at my hotel room and spent the night. She didn't shave though. In her broken English, she said she was too nervous and didn't want to cut anything off. Whatever...

She barely got through the door when she started to leave a trail of clothes on the floor leading to the bed. That is quite a pelt between her legs! I, being the perfect hostess that I am, didn't want her to feel out of place, so I did the same thing leaving a trail of clothes.

PauletteHill7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauletteHill7

Two nights ago she said she was from Juarez. That is a fairly large city right on the border with Texas. She was too naive to be from there. I think she is probably from some small village in the middle of the country. I taught her a few things.

I always travel with a few toys. I let her try them all. Her favorite was a small clit-sucker. I don't blame her. It is an amazing little appliance that sucks out the little pearl and causes a pretty big explosion. She didn't want the dildo in her ass. She said that was too dirty for her. I fucked her ass with it anyway. We did it all last night. I fisted her, a first for me and I'm certain for her too. It made her squirt. I have a bottle of Jim Beam with me. I drizzled a little on her clit, then suck it off. She said she was catching a buzz from it.

My nipples are sore and swollen today. She got carried away and started to bite me leaving teeth marks. I guess she was getting even for the anal torture and Bourbon douche. I loved making her come. She was screaming in Spanish. She was so loud, that if anyone was passing in the hallway, they heard her.

It is my last night in Houston and I haven't tasted Texas cum this trip. I was very careful not to "invite" Valeria back tonight. I'm going to try to find a nice, fat cock later. I'm not interested in a threesome with her. Now a threesome with two studs, that is different. I wouldn't mind a little DP tonight. After a last night's dozen or so orgasms, the thought of two men fucking me just got me worked up. I have to stop for a minute, I'm going to go use my vibrator.

Phew... I'm back.

I think I'll stop shaving. How would I look with a blond bush as thick as Valeria's?

When I was in my late teens, my bush was almost yellow. I used to be embarrassed when I would be in the locker room. After Physical Ed class (gym class) we had to shower and I was the only one with a bright patch of pubic hair. All the others were dark. I went to an all-girls Catholic school when I was sixteen. If I only knew then what I know now. All that young pussy playfully prancing and dancing in the locker room. Open showers, no privacy, all of us soaped up, caressing our bodies. Amazingly, nothing ever went on. We were all too scared. The nuns told us that we would go to hell if we weren't pure for marriage. HA! If they could only see me now. I'll bet the nuns loved watching all of us. Shit... writing about this is making me want to come again. I have to stop.

I have to get back to work now. Hopefully, I'll see you sometime over the weekend.

Hugs & Kisses,

Darlene

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments