Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack And Angie Part Two

"Next time I saw my friends - things got real."

91
14 Comments 14
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"A few wanted to know what happened after the Jack and Angie story. This is what happened next. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There's one more part to tell, if people are still interested."

I drove down to Jack and Angie's a couple of Saturdays after our Truth or Dare incident. The plan was to have dinner at their house and then go out.

I wasn't sure when I would see Jack and Angie after what happened the last time I stayed over.

"Is Jack okay?" I asked Angie while Jack was outside, tending to the steaks on the grill. "About the craziness last time?

"He's fine," Angie replied. "He liked it. Trust me. Don't worry."

What did she mean, "He liked it?" I was afraid to ask her what she meant. Angie must have perceived that questions were swirling in my head.

After a minute of silence, Angie said, "Jack's fine. Don't worry, Duncan. He would have liked much more to happen, I'm sure.

Angie's clarification didn't do much for my confusion. I still had as many questions - pretty much the same questions.

"Hope so," I said before escaping the conversation. "Glad he's not mad. Going to check on him."

I went outside and found Jack at the grill, lost in the music and his steak tending. "You Can't Always Get What You Want," by the Stones, was raining wisdom down through the outdoor speaker above us.

When we were almost done with dinner, still at the table, and I became drunk enough, I addressed what happened last time again and said, "So, are we all cool regarding the craziness last time?"

"Totally cook. Are you cool?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, totally," I replied. "I just don't want things to be weird."

"Nothing's weird. You two can make out if you want. I'm serious. It's all good."

"Jack?" Angie said, shutting him up with some serious eye contact.

"What? You know you want to," Jack continued.

Angie looked somewhere between infuriated and embarrassed.

"Am I lying, Angie?" Jack went on.

"Just ask him," Angie replied. "Don't put this on me."

The conversation was getting weird. Ask me what? What the hell were my friends talking about?

"Fine. Duncan, do you want the mess around with Angie? We'd like you to if you want."

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion, looking towards Angie for clues.

"He wants to watch," Angie responded, spilling the truth, finally.

"It's kind of hot to watch her," Jack said. "I'm not gay or anything."

"Have you watched her?" I asked. "Other than what she did with me last time?"

"Can I answer him?" Jack asked Angie.

"Up to you," Angie replied.

"I watched her once with a guy we met last year at the Newport Jazz Festival."

"Wow," I said. "What did they do? You fucked him," I asked Angie.

"Yup," Angie said. "Cat's way out of the bag now, Jack."

"Wow," I said again. "How was that? Was it hot?"

"I would say lukewarm," Angie replied. "At best."

"Yea, I agree," Jack said. "So, now you know I was serious when I asked if you wanted to get with Angie."

"Have sex with Angie?" I asked. "I couldn't do that. No offense Angie, you're hot. Not that you'd probably want to anyway."

"She wants to," Jack said.

"Jack shut up," Angie said, irritated with her husband.

"Doesn't have to be sex, " Jack said. "You two should just make out and see how it goes? Let's pick up and then talk about it."

The three of us cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen. When we were done, Jack and Angie disappeared into their bedroom for a while. I waited for them on the couch in the living room. I figured that they were arguing or fighting. I was stressed out but had some thoughts I wasn't proud of about Angie.

"Sorry, Duncan," Angie said as she and Jack returned and sat down next to me. "We had to discuss some things.

"Please don't fight," I said.

"We're not fighting, I swear," Angie said.

"That's good," I said.

"I hope we didn't shock you too much at dinner," Angie said. "Can we just forget the conversation?"

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

"Of course," I said.

"Would you like to kiss me," Angie asked.

I looked over at Jack, and he just smiled and gave a nod.

"Okay," I replied.

Angie brought the kiss to me. Jack was on the other side of her on the couch. I guess a quick peck on the lips wasn't what Angie had in mind. Angie's kissing was so sensual. We just kept going, and before long, I was too turned on to stop. I kept meaning to stop any second, but each time Angie took it further, I didn't stop her.

Out of respect for Jack, and because he was right there, I didn't touch Angie until she had not only touched me but had my pants undone and her hand down them. I had been thinking about her amazing breasts since I saw them during our Truth or Dare game. Finally, I felt one. There were no objections, so I reached under Angie's shirt. Angie took her shirt off as soon as my hand reached her breasts. I tugged at her bra, and she understood what I wanted and took her bra off.

Once Angie had my pants down and cock out, I remembered Jack was there, and I became uncomfortable and self-conscious. But I was too turned on to stop. I focused on kissing Angie and tried to forget Jack was there. Angie stroked me.

"You are so sexy," Angie said, whispering into my ear and then sucked on my ear lobe.

I looked over to Jack. He had his dick out and was hard. I wish I hadn't seen it. Jack's hard cock was three inches at the most. I felt weird that I saw him - It was forever impossible to forget that my six-foot-one friend had this tiny cock.

"Do you like that big cock, baby," Jack Said to Angie.

"I love it. Look at that," Angie replied as she grabbed the base of my cock to display it - leaning back on the couch, out of the way, so her husband could see.

I was uncomfortable with Jack looking at and appreciating my cock. I was equally enthralled and aroused, with Angie looking at and enjoying me.

Jack's fingers beat me to Angie's crotch. Angie became more and more aroused as Jack played with her pussy.

"Stroke him," Jack said while Angie and I were deeply engaged with our tongues.

Angie was already stroking my cock, but upon Jack's command, stroked more vigorously.

"That's going to make me cum," I whispered to Angie.

"It's okay. I want you to cum," Angie whispered back.

I stopped kissing so I could watch myself cum. Or, so Angie could watch me cum. We both watched. She had to stop to have an orgasm - Jack had been working on her with a hand down her pants. After she came, Angie continued. Angie stroked harder and harder as she saw me get closer until I exploded.

I shot all over my shirt and drenched Angie's little hand with cum. Neither Angie nor I looked over when Jack announced he was going to cum, until I was done. Then Angie turned to her husband.

"That was good, right baby," she said to her husband as she affectionately ran her hand over his shoulder.

"Look at all this," Angie said and showed Jack her other hand, drenched in my cum.

"Good thing I'm not insecure," Jack said.

Jack removed his hand from under Angie's pants. I was disappointed I didn't see her pussy - just a hint of her black panties.

We all went out and danced.

"Why so serious, what you thinking about," Angie asked while we were at the club and Jack was getting drinks.  

"Nothing," I replied. "Well, thinking about earlier, I guess."

"Are you upset about it," Angie asked.

"Not at all, just feel weird. Pretty cool of you to do that for Jack," I said.

"It wasn't just for Jack, just so you know," Angie said.

"It wasn't?" I asked.

"Blame me, not Jack," Angie said. "Was my idea first."

"Really," I asked.

"I'm totally embarrassed now," Angie said.

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments