Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbors Ch. 02

"One evening, I opened the door and discovered Emma waiting there."

96
10 Comments 10
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you like this story, please send me Lush Coins."

It was a Wednesday night, and it was raining hard. I was hanging out at my place, cleaning up and enjoying a beer or two. There was a knock at the door. When I opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised to find Emma, my neighbor.

"Hey, Jason," she greeted.

It was the following week after my introduction to my neighbors’ open relationship. I had run into Andrew and Emma once or twice since the initiation; though none of them had yet openly talked about the past weekend’s events, but there were knowing glances and grins exchanged between the three of us whenever we passed. At the conclusion of the past weekend’s dinner party, I had been promised a more active role in Andrew and Emma’s sexual relationship; as of yet, I wasn’t sure when exactly that would take place.

Emma stood under the awning of my door. She looked beautiful as always, wearing a long yellow raincoat, her hair wet from the journey from the front of the house.

"Do you mind if I come in?" she said.

"Not at all. Please," I said and quickly moved out of the way.

She entered my place, looking around. After a moment, we faced each other, and I politely smiled. She promptly opened and removed her raincoat, letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing a red lingerie, aside from her matching stilettos.

I let out an audible laugh, somewhat nervously, as the beautiful girl stood before me. I didn’t know what to do. Emma let out a throaty laugh, too, and took a step towards me. She let her hands rest on my sides, and tilted her head as she moved in for a passionate kiss. Although I had watched Emma and her boyfriend have sex the previous weekend, and I had even ejaculated on her during our adventure, I had never really touched her. Her kiss sent shocks through me, and as our tongues entwined, I involuntarily moaned.

Emma broke the kiss and pushed me back into his large chair. She straddled my hips and resumed the kiss. We made out for a bit before she began to unbutton my shirt as she licked at the nape of my neck. She began to unbutton my belt after the shirt was open.

"Wait, Emma.” I grabbed her hands. “What about Andrew?"

"We have an open relationship, remember?" she said, pausing her tongue assault on me. "He’s out for the night on business. It was his idea for me to let you keep me company."

Emma lay another sloppy kiss on my neck. She started to lay kisses down my chest toward my waistline. Her excuse was good enough for me. I let one of my hands rub her shoulder, while the other caressed her hair. She slid down the chair so that she was resting on her knees on the floor. Emma removed my pants completely, and then, my boxers.

"There’s that hard cock I remember!" she moaned as she wasted no time in encapsulating my stiff manhood into her warm, wet mouth. I exhaled as she sucked me into her mouth.

"God, that feels great!" I moaned. Emma loosely slid her lips over the head of my cock, down a few inches, then back up, letting the head of my cock bounce freely from her mouth. She grabbed my shaft with her hand, then let her tongue swirl around the head, before taking it back into her mouth.

"Mmmm…" she moaned, as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

Emma stood again, kicking off her red stilettos and sliding her panties down to the floor. Once again, she spread her legs to straddle me in the chair. My eyes were glued to her pussy as she revealed it for the second time to me.

Is it really going to happen this time? I wondered.

I removed her bra and threw it to the side of the chair. I took one of her perfect nipples into my mouth as she settled her opening on my throbbing member. God, I was so horny! Every night since my sexual encounter with Emma and her boyfriend, I had masturbated thinking of that petite girl. It was driving me crazy. At first, I thought that the girl was out of my league, but now, we were about to fuck! My kiss on her tits grew sloppier as she settled down onto me, letting my rock-hard cock slide to the hilt into her. We both simultaneously moaned as we were joined. I was finally inside her!

My incredibly hard member pulsed within Emma’s hot, slick vagina. She felt full as she sat there, her thighs touching mine, her pussy completely encapsulating my manhood. She was ready to start fucking me— ready to feel my cock, slick from her juices, pump in and out of her womanhood. She rose slowly onto her knees, allowing me to slide out of her, before settling back onto me. Emma began to ride me, getting into a rhythm. She would rise up, letting my cock mostly slip out. Then, she would suddenly collapse onto me again, forcefully shoving me back into her up to the hilt.

“You know, I wanted to fuck you the moment I first met you,” Emma said in between gasps as she rode me. “It was my idea to have you join Andrew and I in the bedroom; We planned it all carefully."

"Well, it worked!" I laughed as the girl’s breasts were pressed tightly against my chest.

"Ohhh…" Emma moaned as she continued to thrust onto me. "You make me feel so good, Jason!"

ViolettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaBrown

I was about to lose it. I had spent so much of my free time over the last several days dreaming of this moment, not knowing if it would ever come. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, it was happening, and I was actually inside her. I was close to coming. I thrust my tongue into her mouth for a passionate kiss as she moaned. I picked her up, my cock still buried within her, and carried her the few feet over to my bed, laying her down with her legs dangling over the edge of the mattress. I reluctantly withdrew from her, not wanting to finish so quickly.

Emma raised her head to see what I had in mind. I lowered to my knees, facing her sweet pussy. She continued to watch me, her new lover, as I pressed my face in between her thighs and began to let my tongue tease her. She smiled, admiring me, until my tongue finally made contact with her sensitive pussy. Then she let her head hit the mattress and closed her eyes, feeling my tongue explore her depths. The feeling was almost indescribable to Emma, a relative stranger eating her out just a few feet from her own bed, separated only by a wall.

I savored the taste of the girl, wet, and ready—all for me. She squirmed on my bed, grabbing her knees to spread her legs and give her neighbor more access to her depths. My hands roamed around her thighs and tight ass as I ate her out, then to her taught, athletic stomach, feeling her belly gasp for breaths and undulate with pleasure. Whether I was close to coming or not, I couldn’t take it anymore—I had to be inside her again.

I stood, my rock-hard cock standing in front of him, pointing at Emma. I grabbed her hips and shifted her towards the center of the bed before settling on top of her. Her hand instinctively reached for my still-slick cock, stroking it a few times as I adjusted myself on top of her. Once I was within reach, she directed the object of pleasure to her craving opening, allowing me to thrust to the hilt in one smooth, quick motion. Emma grinned happily that my member was sheathed within her once again.

I cherished the moment for a few sweet seconds—her legs spread to gain me entrance, her hands on my shoulders, waiting. My hands were stroking her neck and hair, before she begged me to fuck her.

"I want to cum inside you," I moaned, wishing to fulfill my days-long fantasy.

"Do it,” she panted. “I-I want to feel it inside me."

I pulled out, allowing my cock to leave Emma momentarily, long enough for us both to miss the feeling of our coupling. I forced my mouth onto hers, allowing our tongues to swirl in a fit of passion. While we tasted one another, my cock once again pushed into her, spreading her smooth lips as the head made its way inside of her. I pushed further, my rigid shaft sliding into her until there was nothing left to give. Once again, I was fully inside her, my cock buried within her warmth. Instinctively, I began to fuck her, humping her as she lay accepting me on my own bed. As the two of us broke our deep kiss, my rock-hard member continued to slowly and rhythmically pull out, and then push into her. Emma enjoyed me! I was gentle with her, but my passion was evident. Meanwhile, I was just trying not to cum yet.

Emma’s hands gripped my athletic shoulders as she received me. My toned body was on top of her, my weight pressing on her enough that the two of us truly felt we were joined as one. Emma’s hand instinctively traveled to her clit as she neared orgasm, helping to trigger the inevitable. Although she didn’t verbally express it, I knew that she was close.

She wrapped her arms around my back as her orgasm overcame her, her pussy clenching around my warm cock as I began to speed up. She let out a gasp as she clutched me tighter, relishing the feeling of a man on her, pressing against her, getting pleasure from her, and giving her pleasure. She held me tighter still, pulling my face next to hers, feeling the stubble on my cheek press against her smooth face as my cock repeatedly slammed into her depths. I felt her hot breath on my ear, her short panting brought about by our coupling.

"Yes, Jason," she whispered. “Fuck me, and fill me up!”

My cock jerked inside her as I released a thick rope of sperm into her hot depths. I nearly withdrew, then pressed into her once again, allowing a second, then third spurt of my manhood to flood her. My strokes became shallower as I continued to cum within her, my orgasm lasting longer than ever before. Even after I finished cumming, I continued to thrust into her, relishing her warmth around me.

We lay together for several minutes. I was still buried within her, and her legs wrapped around my back. We kissed one deeper, tongue-swirling kiss before our mouths parted, both of us panting. I rolled off of her, allowing my almost soft cock to pop out of her. We stayed joined as we lay side by side, our arms and legs still tightly wrapped around one another, as we drifted off to sleep.

As sleep overtook me, I couldn’t help but silently thank Andrew for his business trip, and I also hoped that he would be traveling often.

Published 
Written by Jason4U
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments