Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Cunt Is Taken to Meet the Neighbours

"This is the long-delayed continuation of the story of how a beautiful Australian woman becomes an owned slave named ‘naked cunt’"

68
11 Comments 11
8.4k Views 8.4k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"naked cunt apologizes for the long delay in posting her history as a sex slave. There were real-life issues that had to be sorted out, including that of an argument with Master Barry, who has moved away. <p> [ADVERT] </p>naked cunt now serves three Masters and is very happy with her chosen life. Thank You for being patient – she hopes you enjoy this part of her story."

It was about half past nine on a Saturday morning, two weeks after I became naked cunt, a sex slave owned by four Masters. I had been spending my days practicing how to kneel, how to stand, and how to pose for inspection when I wasn't busy serving my Masters. I also had to master the art of crawling butt naked on the floor as and when Masters ordered me to do so. As a naked cunt and slave girl, I was humiliated but inwardly, I was very happy. Being humiliated makes me very wet.

I was kneeling on the carpet in the living room of the house, knees spread, exposing my pussy and clit, with my hands behind my neck while staring down demurely, waiting for Masters Matt and Edwin. In this pose, I couldn't help but touch the leather band around my neck signifying my status as a naked slave girl who no longer owned anything, neither her identity nor any possessions, as decreed in the slave contract I had signed with my Masters. I was known only by the name on the tag on my collar: naked cunt.

One degrading and humiliating task I had to perform every morning was to suck each of my Masters’ cocks to full hardness in their bedrooms. This morning, I started with Master Matt, who is secretly my favourite. I crawled into his room on my hands and knees, my long, blonde hair hanging down, as I was not supposed to look at my Masters unless bidden to do so.

When I reached his bed, I gently lifted the sheet and blanket, uncovering his circumcised cock, which showed some signs of morning wood. I bowed my head, touching my forehead to his cock in worship, then, without using my hands, started to lick the tip, taking the few drops of pre-cum on my tongue and savouring them. From there, I started to lick around the head of his cock, and noticed that it was starting to pulse. I smiled inwardly, enjoying the power my lips, tongue, and mouth had to give him pleasure.

As it lifted slightly, I slipped my lips around the rim of its head, delicately licking and cleaning it, and showing my dutiful obedience to this most important part of my Master’s body. He shivered slightly, and his cock started to pulse more strongly.

Knowing my place, I let his cock slip from my mouth, then let the tip of my tongue tickle the underside as I worked down to his ball sac. Gently, I started to lick his sac, over, under, and around, using my nose and not my hands to shift it as I needed. Finally, I took one ball in my mouth, licking it all around it, then letting it escape, then kissing it before moving to the other ball.

By now, my face was starting to be covered in my own saliva, but I would not wipe it off. I was a dirty slut, and needed to remember that and show my Master so. I repeated my loving attention to his other ball, then stretched my mouth wide to take them both in, licking them clean and worshipping them as I was called to do.

His cock was hard now, throbbing upright and stiff above my head. I gently let his balls, my objects of worship, slip from my mouth, and nuzzled his cock, letting it brush against my face as it slipped from one side to the other. I felt like a dirty whore, a complete cum-slut, and totally humiliated – and loved it!

This time, when I reached the tip of his cock, I licked my lips, then let my mouth melt around his manhood, taking some in, then trailing it out as I lubricated it with my saliva and his free-flowing pre-cum, then going deeper, taking more of him into my mouth.

When I had engulfed enough of it to fill my mouth, almost reaching the back of my throat, I felt his hands on the back of my head, holding me there so I couldn’t retreat – if I had wanted to. Now they began to force my head down, filling my mouth, his cock reaching the back of my throat, and pushing slightly beyond, then holding me there.

I restrained my gag reflex as long as I could, then gagged and coughed around his cock. The temptation was there to reach up with my hands, but I knew that was forbidden, so I accepted my Master’s will: he wanted me to gag on his cock, to demonstrate both my willing acceptance of whatever he wanted to do to my body.

He held me there longer than I expected. My stomach started to rebel, and I had to fight to keep from throwing up, but made retching sounds, alternating with gagging and coughing.

Finally, he held my head and moved it up, but only far enough that I wasn’t gagging. “Breathe,” was all he said, “before you deep-throat me.”

I panted around his cock, lips wide, chest working, nipples so tight they were almost painful, then licked my lips and nodded.

He pushed down, slowly, but forcefully so I knew I had to accept his entire seven-inch length – or be forced to gag and retch again. I extended my tongue as far under his cock as I could, then, as the tip reached the back of my throat, began to swallow, slowly easing it further and further down my throat until finally my nose was pressed hard against his abdomen, and my chin against his balls.

I couldn’t breathe in this position. His cock completely filled my throat, and I knew I couldn’t last there for long. I also knew my Master was aware of this, and cared for me.

Finally, when I was starting to get anxious about breathing, and could feel his balls beginning to stir, he moved my head back, and finally let his cock pop free of my lips. I stayed there, not looking at his face, chest heaving as I struggled to catch my breath, a string of saliva still connecting my lips to his cock.

“On your back, legs up and wide, cunt,” was all he said.

I rolled over to the vacant part of the bed onto my back, hands by my sides, and raised my knees up towards my chest, spreading them wide, putting my cunt and clit on full display.

My Master moved into position, holding his cock in one hand, then rubbed it up and down between my slick and slippery labia, then pushed in with one long shove, filling me completely, and bottoming out against my cervix.

“Hands around my neck, slut, and look at me while I fuck you hard. Smile, and show me how much you want it.” I did as he bade me.

He pushed my knees up over his shoulders, pinning my knees there, then made long, slow strokes into my cunt, pressing his cock hard into me, battering at my cervix, being deliberately cruel for his enjoyment.

I couldn’t help myself, and made a little cry each time he shoved hard into me, yet smiled and kept my arms around his neck as he had instructed.

He was getting close, and said, “Ask me to fuck you harder, slut. Beg me.”

I was aching by this time, but I said, between grunts, “Please, Master – unh – fuck me – unh – harder!” And cried out, because now he was ramming his cock deep inside of me.

“Again!” he commanded, “and keep saying it!”

“Ow – please – fuck me – Ow! – harder! Fuck me – OW – harder!”

And he came, pressing deep inside of me, crushing his weight on top of me, forcing his cock as deep inside of me as he could.

I smiled at him. And kept my arms around his neck. I wanted to. He was my Master, and I would do anything to please him.

 ~~~~~

With my three other Masters that morning, I lovingly sucked and licked their cocks and balls, kneeling down, and stroking their cocks while they fucked my face. This was the only time I could look up into their eyes – when they orgasmed and deposited their glorious-tasting seed into my throat or mouth. On certain days, at their whim, this was all I got for breakfast, as was the case this Saturday morning.

My reverie was interrupted by Masters Matt and Edwin entering the living room. I greeted them good morning and proceeded to lick their bare feet and kiss their toes.

“That's a good girl, naked cunt,” said Master Matt.

“You are an obedient cunt,” echoed Master Edwin as I kissed his feet. “So nice to have you all naked and bare, waiting patiently for us.”

I knelt before my Masters on my knees as Master Matt reached down to caress my cheek. I reveled in his touch by pressing my cheek into the palm of his hand.

Master Edwin then reached down and tousled my hair and caressed my right bare breast. As he rolled the nipple between his thumb and middle finger, making it harder, he asked:

“Are you ready for your next adventure, my naked cunt?”

“This naked cunt lives for your pleasure and happiness, my Owner,” I replied.

“Good answer, girl. You must always remember your place and status. You are nothing but a lowly slave girl,” Master Matt added.

“Yes, my Master,” I answered him as my gaze returned to stare at both Owners' feet.

My Masters then bade me to stand and to assume the inspection stance. I gracefully rose and stood with my feet shoulder-width apart. I placed my hands together behind my neck, fingers interlocked. This position thrust my breasts out and I stood up straight on my tiptoes, arching my heels. This is the inspection pose, a humiliating position to be in because I felt truly exposed and vulnerable.

 The inspection stance really made me feel naked as my breasts, pebble-hard nipples, and shaved bare pussy, were on display to my Masters' eyes. I felt degraded as my Masters took in the sight of my nude body. The only thing on my body was the tiny leather band encasing my neck. The collar told the whole world I was owned as a slave, a naked cunt as the little plate on the front of the collar stated.

As I stood there, trying very hard not to move a muscle, the two of them began their inspection. I really felt that I was owned property. And, try as I might, I felt my arousal. My pussy felt moist and tingly – a sure sign I was getting horny.

After a few circuits, Master Matt reached out to inspect my blonde hair. After a few moments of him touching my hair, he nodded his approval.

“Naked cunt, after this, please put your hair up into a ponytail,” commanded Master Matt.

“Yes Sir,” I replied softly.

Meanwhile, Master Edwin, now standing behind me, checked the locked clasp of the slave collar and that it wasn't too constricting. He then cupped and slightly kneaded my buttocks. I felt his fingers split the globes as he spread my ass cheeks.

Master Edwin fondled me there, along the entire crack of my bare bottom. I suppressed a shudder as his finger caressed my rosebud, heightening my arousal. I whimpered softly.

“You like this, don't you, you gorgeous slut?” he whispered in my ear.

Biting my lower lip, “Y-yes Sir,” I replied, quivering slightly and blushing.

“Have you performed your enema this morning,” he then asked to which I nodded affirmatively. He sucked his finger, wetting it with saliva, and proceeded to insert it into my rectum. God, did I feel his finger inside my ass.

Master Edwin retracted the finger and exclaimed happily that it was clean. I sighed in relief. Taking a damp cloth lying nearby, he wiped his finger and hands thoroughly.

“Very good, naked cunt. You get to eat lunch today,” Master Edwin joked before playfully slapping a naked ass cheek in approval of how the inspection was going.

My body responded to his playful demeanor, my arousal building. I could only clench my buttocks and shamefully look down as I felt a small drip of girl juice run down a thigh. Oh god. Not now, I thought as I couldn't hold the inspection pose much longer. My body or rather my thighs clenched to stop more girl juice from escaping.

My Masters saw this but they didn't scold me. Instead, Master Matt said to continue the inspection, he was going to insert two or three fingers into my bare vulva and explore my pussy and clit. Master Edwin was told to inspect my boob and nipples!

Master Edwin stood by my flank. He reached for my left boob and proceeded to rub it all over, including the erect nipple. I gasped as the intense arousal hit my clit, making it throb. He tugged and pulled at my nipple causing me to moan even louder.

“The slut loves this,” he exclaimed to Master Matt. “Go ahead, inspect the cunt's pussy, Matt.”

Not needing to be told twice, Master Matt kissed me deeply and inserted two fingers into me. They slid right in I was that wet. This inspection turned into a make-out session. My naked body trembled as I moaned and whimpered. I tried my hardest to maintain my submissive stance.

Master Matt inserted his fingers, finger-fucking my hairless pussy relentlessly for a few minutes. Master Edwin lavished attention on both my bare boobs and sucked my nipples which were diamond hard. This assault happened every time an inspection was conducted of my naked body.

They both ran their hands along my back and perfect ass (Masters love my buttocks), my tummy, my mound, my thighs to my calves, and so on. This caused me to shudder and tremble. Master Matt even paid attention to my sensitive navel.

Finally, they let me go, releasing me from the inspection position by giving me a final kiss on the mouth. Before letting me use the bathroom to clean myself, Masters held up their fingers for cleaning. As an obedient slave girl, I sucked and cleaned them with my tongue. Humiliating and degrading, I know but I felt so alive and happy. Weird, huh?

After a quick shower and using the facilities, I put my hair up in a ponytail and returned to the living room. Masters Matt and Edwin arose to meet me.

“Naked cunt, you look beautiful with a ponytail,” said Master Matt. “You look very svelte and super sexy when you are just wearing your tiny slave collar, do you know that?”

“Yeah,” concurred Master Edwin. “Best decision we made to forbid you from owning clothing and to ever wear anything.”

“Thank you, Sirs, for making this cunt go naked always,” I replied.

“Okay, enough chit-chat,” Master Matt said. “Cunt, do you know what we will be doing this morning?”

“No, Sir. I was told to wait for you all here after my shower earlier this morning,” I said.

“Correct, naked one,” replied Matt. “We are going to introduce you to the people living in our neighbourhood. It's time. Soon, you will be going jogging, walking, and also hanging out in the neighbourhood park. You will also be taken hiking through the woods behind our house.”

“I-I'm t-to do all that n-n-naked, Master?” I nervously asked, my voice going up at the end of the sentence, almost in a squeak.

“Well, seeing that we burned every piece of clothing you owned, the simple answer is yes,” grinned Master Edwin. “But we'll let you wear your white trainers on occasion, not today though.”

Oh heavens. It's starting. I am going to be paraded totally naked to the whole neighbourhood! This is getting to be so real, I nervously thought. I knew I would be shown off to the neighbourhood, but so soon?

“If this pleases my Masters, who is this cunt girl to disobey,” was all I said, somewhat breathlessly.

Master Matt came over and kissed me. Then, Master Edwin came over and did the same. They then affixed a leash onto the small ring at the front of my collar and led me out the front door of the house.

I was led barefoot down the driveway to the front gate, completely naked except for my collar and leash. Master Edwin tugged the leash, while Master Matt, an arm around my waist, walked beside me.

As Master Matt's house was at the end of the street, at the gate, we turned left and Master Edwin decided we should visit the neighbours living on the same street as us. He led me with the leash and Master Matt fell a step behind me to ogle at my bare bottom, saying my gorgeous ass looked awesome as Master Edwin tugged me along.

Even though traffic was light, I was petrified to be seen naked in public. Inwardly, I was nervous but excited at the same time, as my Masters were stepping things up to the next level. I felt aroused as the morning sun poured on my bare body!

We eventually visited several of the neighbours’, but the most important one, I came to realize later, was Lisa’s house. Despite having a teaching degree, Lisa was a stay-at-home mom and lived four houses down the road from Master Matt's. She had a very cute sixteen-year-old daughter, Tiffany, and a handsome, Caucasian Australian husband, who was currently in Sydney working as a project manager for a construction company. Lisa herself was quite attractive, being a Chinese-Malaysian. Tiffany was beautiful due to her mixed parentage.

We walked into the open gate of Lisa's and found Lisa and Tiffany gardening. Tiffany was holding a basket and Lisa was putting the cut stems of pretty pink roses in them. Tiffany saw Uncle Matt and dropped the basket and ran up to him. Halfway there, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me naked, collared and leashed. She stood stock still while Lisa stood to join us, her mouth open in shock.

“Good morning, Matt and Edwin,” Lisa greeted as Tiffany shyly moved to stand behind her. “Wow, I did not believe you all when you said you were going to show Sabby au naturel to the neighbourhood.”

I stood there shocked to hear this. So, my Masters had told Lisa about showing me off naked to the neighbourhood. I wondered what she thought about me. I felt the humiliation wash over me and the now familiar pangs of arousal start in my pussy.

“Naked cunt,” ordered Master Edwin. “Greet your betters as befits your lowly status.”

“Hello and good morning Ma'am and Miss Tiffany,” I said very meekly as at the same time I stood in my submissive standing position. I stood still as Master Edwin removed the leash from my collar. Tiffany now moved out from behind her mom and stood beside Lisa.

“Mmm. Nice name – naked cunt. Is that your new name?” Lisa asked. I was too embarrassed to answer her, so I just nodded as I looked down, ashamed.

“Tiffany sweetheart, do you think naked cunt is beautiful not wearing any clothes,” Lisa asked her daughter.

“Sabby is very pretty,” replied Tiffany, “But why is she naked?”

“Come let's all go sit down and have a chat,” said Lisa and she led us all to the shaded patio at the side of her house. Tiffany sat close to her mother and Masters Matt and Edwin sprawled opposite them on chairs. I knelt on the patch of grass before them all with my hands on my spread thighs after being ordered to do so by Master Matt.

ArianaBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaBlack

“Tiffany my darling,” said Lisa to her daughter. “First of all, Sabby is to be called naked cunt. She will not answer to her normal name. She lives at home at Uncle Matt's house totally nude. She doesn't wear any clothes at all. As you know she formerly was a nude model. She loves being nude and now would like to go out in our neighbourhood completely naked, save for the collar that states her new name.”

“ I think I see,” replied Tiffany. “If we go visit Uncle Matt and Edwin, then we'll see naked cunt completely nude?”

“Yes Tiffany,” said Master Matt. “We are going to let naked cunt go jogging, go for walks around the neighbourhood park without wearing any clothes.

“She'll also be naked when she goes hiking through the trails in the woods behind our houses,” added Master Edwin.

I was so shy and felt vulnerable kneeling there in front of them all. I knew that in this position, my pussy was spread and visible. I blushed hoping nobody was going to comment on my exposed pussy or the moisture starting to seep out. I silently begged the heavens I didn’t have an orgasm in front of Lisa and Tiffany.

“So if Mom and I wanted naked cunt over at our house, she'll come over totally naked just wearing her collar?”

“Would you like her to hang out with you and your Mom sometimes?”

Tiffany nodded. Masters Matt and Edwin grinned.  Master Matt told her, as long as Lisa was okay with having naked cunt over and she was free of other duties, he didn't see a problem with her coming for a visit.

“Naked cunt, get up into your standing position,” ordered Master Edwin.

I got to my feet, spreading them the required shoulder width, and locked my arms behind the small of my back. With my breasts thrust out, my nipples stood out even more. I blushed. I was also very wet between my legs. I stared at my bare feet, very nervous.

“Lisa and Tiffany, why don't you inspect naked cunt's bare body,” said Master Matt.

“Oh wow! I was hoping you'd give me permission to do that,” said Lisa.

“Oh and Lisa,” added Master Edwin, smiling, “You may feel naked cunt's skin anywhere you please, okay?”

Lisa grinned as she walked towards me. Tiffany followed her. Standing in front of me, Lisa stroked my face, saying I was truly gorgeous in the nude. Her hand crept down to cup my left breast and with her other hand touched my back until she was cupping a bare ass cheek.

“Mmm, very lovely skin,” said Lisa. “The girl has very beautiful breasts and such a nice ass too.”

Turning, she said, “Go ahead, Tiffany. It’s okay to hug naked cunt. Don't be shy,” Lisa smiled at her daughter.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around me, no longer shy. Her hand went down and touched my bare bottom and kissed the top of my left breast. She thanked me after a final caress of my bottom.

I was blushing as I heard both their compliments of my naked body. Thank goodness they released me as I fought to control my arousal. I was so close to having a humiliating and embarrassing orgasm. Tiffany looked at me and declared I should be always naked. The adults all laughed at that.

While Master Edwin attached the leash back onto my collar, Master Matt kissed Tiffany on the cheek.

“See you soon, sweetheart,” he said. “We have to go now as we have a few more houses to visit.”

Tiffany waved goodbye as I walked a step behind my Masters and we left Lisa's beautifully landscaped front garden. 

My Masters and I spent the rest of the morning visiting six more residents' homes; introducing me naked and collared. All the residents reacted favourably to Masters’ plans to expose me naked around the neighbourhood. At each visit, I had to stand naked submissively and let the residents inspect my bare body, front and back. They laid their hands on my bare breasts, on my bare hips and back, caressing my thighs and cupping my bare bottom. Masters smiled at me in approval. Both of them rewarded me with kisses and groping and fondling my naked body. Unfortunately, they refrained from touching my hungry pussy. 

When my Masters decided I had had enough exposure for one day, they led me home to the back patio. There was a thick mat on the floor and I was told to kneel there. I obeyed and once I was kneeling, Masters took seats while facing me. Master Matt addressed me:

“Naked cunt, I'm very pleased and proud of you today. I know you were very embarrassed and humiliated to be exposed and touched today. Tell me your feelings, little worthless cunt.”

“Hang on a minute,” interrupted Master Edwin. “Cunt girl, lean back on your haunches with your arms supporting your weight. Spread your thighs wider so that we can see the pinkness of your pussy.”

I obeyed him and moved my body, positioning it as instructed. I was now very vulnerable and exposed. They could see my most intimate area glistening with my juices seeping out and puddling below me.

“Very good, worthless cunt,” smiled Master Edwin. “This should be how you are to kneel whenever you are out here on the patio. You are not to use the furniture here anymore, understand?”

I could only nod my acceptance as another new and degrading rule came into being. My pussy let out more fluids which puddled on the mat beneath me. The humiliation fueled my arousal and I moaned. Both Masters grinned happily.

“Naked cunt, remain in position and answer me,” ordered Master Matt bringing the conversation back on track. “Oh, and you aren't allowed to cum until permission is granted.”

I took a deep calming breath and looked down. I saw my nipples were rock hard from my growing arousal. I spoke softly but clearly.

“First off, this naked and lowly slave girl wishes to thank her Owners for exposing her to some residents of this neighbourhood. Naked cunt hopes she has pleased her Owners. Not being allowed to dress and made to wear only this beautiful collar out in public is very humiliating and degrading. This naked cunt craves the humiliation of this kind. naked cunt begs her Owners to come up with more of these types of humiliation and degradation as it keeps this slave in constant arousal and she feels perpetually horny.

“Early in today's adventure, naked cunt was scared following her Owners out in the street. As she met the residents, she got very horny and the level of arousal was quite difficult to keep in check. That was why naked cunt was deeply embarrassed, cumming after Mr. and Mrs. Morrison touched and felt her bare bottom and inner thigh. It was very, very humiliating but naked cunt felt so alive and happy. naked cunt thanks her Masters once again.”

I stopped talking after that long speech. Masters grinned and nodded their heads. They asked me how I felt meeting Lisa and her daughter.

“This worthless cunt girl was so embarrassed,” I replied. “When Ms. Tiffany stopped suddenly while running to you, Master Matt, I was so humiliated and the vicious cycle of my arousal rose up. naked cunt thought she had ruined everything.”

“What do you mean, cunt?” asked Master Matt.

“This cunt was standing before all of you, without a stitch on except for the collar, was aroused and wet,” I said. “She couldn't help but feel ashamed but excited at the same time. This was the vicious cycle this girl meant. The humiliation was so great, naked cunt almost came and felt that she ruined everything.”

“Ah,” said Master Matt. “I understand now.”

“Worthless girl, that was a test of your limits,” explained Master Edwin. “And you passed with flying colours. You, my darling cunt get to eat lunch!”

“This naked girl thanks you, Master.”

All through this conversation I was in the very submissive and exposed kneeling position. I was very aroused. Suddenly, I felt my pussy spasm, and more viscous fluid escaped from it and flowed onto the kneeling mat. I was so ashamed by the betrayal of my body, so I blushed and apologized to my Masters, saying I couldn't help myself.

I was so aroused and horny. I decided to beg my Masters to fuck me in order to obtain release and relief. “Please my Superior Masters, this worthless and useless cunt begs you to fuck her hard as she's very horny now. Please Masters – naked cunt needs to be fucked hard. Please.”

After begging and pleading with my Masters for some time, they finally acquiesced to my request. They asked me if I would obey their every command. I said yes and promised them anything as long as they fucked me hard. I was so aroused that my pussy was dripping and the fluid was puddling beneath my naked ass!

I was released from the humiliating position I was in. I knelt normally and rubbed my aching arms. I closed my knees and was embarrassed to hear squelching sounds from my wet, dripping pussy. I couldn't help but blush more.

“Okay, naked cunt,” Master Edwin ordered. “Move back and lay down on your forearms. Keep your ass raised and using your mouth and tongue, clean up the mess you made on the mat!”

“Yes, Master,” I humbly and softly said. Like a good slave girl, I obediently got into the said position and started to clean up the mess I had created. Bending down, I lapped my pussy juices into my mouth and swallowed. I love the taste of my own cunt honey. I licked and used my mouth several times until there were no more fluids to lick and suck off the mat. All that remained was a big patch staining the mat.

“Good obedient, slave cunt,” praised Master Edwin. “Go get the sheet for us to fuck you by the poolside, you filthy girl.”

I rose up, went to the cupboard near the kitchen, and returned to poolside. There, I found my Masters had shed their clothes and placed them on a nearby chaise. I couldn't help but admire the physique of my Masters. Both of them were well-built and their pubes were shaven. This made their penises look even larger. Master Matt was six feet tall and trim. He looked quite handsome and his seven-inch penis was fully erect and thick. Master Edwin's penis too was gorgeous. He was Black and his cock was thick and stood a full nine inches. They looked so beautiful and were circumcised. I was unconsciously salivating, dreaming I was going to feel their hard cocks in my hungry cunt very soon.

After spreading the sheet on the grass by the poolside, I asked permission to stroke my Masters' beautiful cocks, which was immediately granted. I knelt on my knees and took a cock in each hand and started to lovingly rub and stroke them. Masters stood before me with hands behind their backs.

I began wrapping my hands around their rigid erections and kissed the tips of the cocks lovingly. I stroked the cocks from the base to the tip, paying special attention to the tip of their glans and the sensitive undersides. I heard Masters moan. Feeling emboldened, I rubbed the shafts over and over.

Next, they instructed me to suck them. Obediently I complied first by doing Master Matt and then Master Edwin. I sucked Master Matt by taking his big erection in my mouth. Slowly, I sucked and licked him all over. He groaned in ecstasy, finally taking him deep inside my throat like a good slut. I let him go with a loud pop, staring up at him. He caressed my face, pleased.

I then began to suck on Master Edwin's enormous cock. When I took it in my mouth, its girth caused a tight fit. I bobbed my head on his cock slowly, coating it with my saliva until I could move smoothly. I felt Master Edwin grow more rigid and he began to groan. I sucked his huge cock lovingly, from the tip of the velvety glans to the base of the shaft. Up and down and around the whole penis until he grasped my head and told me to stop. He caressed my bare shoulder as a thank you and released me.

After discussing the logistics as to how both Masters were going to fuck me, Master Matt laid on his back on the sheet and told me to line up my steamy, wet, and dripping pussy to his cock and for me to lie down on him. I laid down as asked and lined up my pussy to Master Matt's taut erection. He guided his cock in me and pulled my bare body to lie on his. With his arms around my shoulders, Master Matt entered me inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt. I was moaning and whimpering, my cunt feeling so full.

Master Edwin knelt behind me and grabbed my bare ass. He adjusted his position and with one solid thrust he entered deep inside my ass. I felt pain as my rosebud and sphincter didn't have time to adjust. I groaned. For a few moments, my Masters didn't move as they wanted me to adjust to their huge cocks in my orifices.

“Are you all right naked cunt?” asked Master Matt from below me. I whimpered my acknowledgment.

“We are going to fuck your pussy and ass now, my worthless cunt,” smiled Master Edwin.

“Yes my Master,” I said softly, bracing myself.

Master Matt began to fuck me in the pussy, establishing a rhythm. In and out he went, his hands on my shoulders as he thrust upwards, deep inside my dripping cunt. I felt Master Edwin fucking my ass from behind. He was grabbing my ass very tightly, burying his huge erection deep, stretching my tiny asshole. He was so big it felt as though he was going to rip my ass. But I knew I could take him in there because I had done it a few times before. Two cocks were in me, plunging deeper and deeper into my pussy and ass. I relaxed and did my breathing to relax. I could feel Master Matt's awesome cock and Master Edwin's enormous dick through the thin separation between my cunt and ass.

I moaned and writhed as Masters fucked my little pussy and asshole faster and harder. Master Matt thrust deep inside my cunt until his balls were slamming against me. Master Edwin was growling as he plunged deeply into my beautiful ass. I was getting well and thoroughly fucked as a light sheen of perspiration covered our bodies. I writhed and whimpered for more, burying my face in Master Matt's neck.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned loudly. “Fuck your property harder like the slut she is.”

“You want it good, don't you,” Master Matt told me his voice rising.

“Please Master,” I begged him. “Give worthless cunt the fucking she deserves.”

“Cunt slut,” interrupted Master Edwin, “You are going to clean my dick with your mouth after I come in your ass like the good, filthy cunt you are?”

“Yes, my Master, this filthy slut'll clean you with my dirty little mouth,” I acknowledged.

On and on my Owners went. I was like a ragdoll between them I reveled in the abuse and humiliation I was receiving – I loved it. I came numerous times, my pussy discharging copious amounts of viscous fluids trapped by Master Matt's cock lodged inside me. All the times I came, I screamed and shrieked loudly much to the pleasure of my Masters.

Master Matt finally climaxed. He shot his seed inside me with a loud groan. I felt every single pump of his sperm in me and I came again. Master Edwin was going to explode and quickly asked me to dislodge Master Matt and turn around to face him. Quickly, I got off Master Matt, releasing his wet and slimy cock with a loud pop, and turned to face Master Edwin's enormous cock that was still fully erect.

Master Matt now faced my gaping asshole and buried his nose in it. His lips found my clit and he teased me there till I came another time. Master Edwin forced fed his cock inch by inch until it was banging the back of my throat. I gagged a little until I overcame my gag reflexes. His cock was coated with slime consisting of natural lubricant and perspiration. I couldn't help but think where his cock has just been. Nevertheless, I enthusiastically sucked him and took him into my mouth and throat.

He grew even bigger when I felt his cock pulse and erupt. Master Edwin climaxed with a guttural groan and shot rope upon rope of wonderful jizz into my mouth and throat. The volume of Master Edwin's cum was too much for me that some of it escaped my mouth and dribbled out and fell to the floor. I swallowed what I could after Master Edwin backed off my throat. Meanwhile, Master Matt had moved from my gaping asshole to begin licking and kissing my ass, all over including running his tongue on my rosebud.

Master Matt then reached to paw my breasts and tease my extremely hard nipples. I gasped and moaned, overstimulated. My pussy let go of some of Master Matt's spunk together with more of my viscous fluids. The slime from my cunt trailed down my glistening pussy to my inner thighs. Goodness, I am such a wanton slut, to enjoy being degraded while being royally fucked in this manner!

I cleaned the slime off Master Edwin's huge cock, savouring the taste, from his velvety tip to his base as he moaned his approval. I licked his balls and perineum and ran my tongue on his rosebud.

After Master Edwin, I turned my attention to Master Matt. I sucked and licked his cock, dirty with my fluids mixed with his cum. I hungrily cleaned up every single drop of slime coating his beautiful cock. I tongued his entire length and then licked his balls and perineum. Then I also tongued his anus while he jerked and moaned as I did. I grinned happily at both my Owners for allowing me to clean them up so thoroughly. My Owners then cupped my face and very tenderly caressed my matted hair and face. At that moment, I felt so loved by my Owners I couldn't help but shed some tears of joy.

My Masters beckoned me onto my feet. I complied, rising up. They each hugged me, cupping my buttocks and stroking my bare back. I let my Masters do all that to me as I was just the naked lowly slave girl and I loved it when they touched me possessively.

“Thank you, Sirs,” I intoned. “Thanks for fucking this naked girl and for filling her orifices for your pleasure.”

“Okay, naked cunt. You did very well today,” Masters told me. “We are going inside to bathe and get dressed. We want you to lie here and rest from the fucking you just received.”

“Yes Masters,” I replied. “This worthless naked cunt thanks you both and will obey you.”

After giving the Masters a final hug, I sank down to the ground, spent from all that had happened that day. I was proud and happy to have pleased my Masters and then to have been royally fucked and to clean my Masters’ cocks like a good slave.

I so love being their naked slave and cunt!

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments