Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One-On-One Fun

"First time without hubby led to more fun with my new friend"

65
11 Comments 11
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

You won't believe the turn of events. I certainly didn't expect it. After trying to find a date to suit four, we'd decided it was finally time for a threesome MFM. We went to bed thinking it was all arranged but when I woke, it all changed. Hubby said he'd thought we could catch up with our friends with benefits individually. I don't know where it had come from or if he'd been texting with Debbie after I'd gone to bed, but at that moment, I didn't care.

I was excited to ring John and make arrangements. He was shocked and asked how it happened. I didn't know, but I was too excited to question it!

We'd only have a few hours together so we started looking for a motel. I got ready: sexy thong and bra set, thigh-high stockings, my new dress and heels. I was ready to fuck. 

We met at the motel. John had beaten me there and just got the keys. We moved the cars to the room and went in. It didn't take long before we were kissing deeply. Then he surprised me. John unzipped my dress and ordered me onto my knees on the bed, facing away from him. I complied, enjoying his new tone.

John didn't waste any time. His fingers were feeling between my legs and then found their way to my pussy, running up and down my slit before he suddenly pushed inside me. 

I was so wet, they slid right in. He pumped me hard and fast and it felt amazing. My first orgasm hit within seconds and he didn't let up. My legs were shaking as he kept up the pressure and then it got even better! He spread my legs and introduced his tongue on my clit. I'm sure my soul left my body at that stage. I couldn't stay on my knees. I collapsed onto the bed.

John's hand stayed connected to me and he kept fingering me, causing another orgasm to ripple through my body. It was sensational. His tongue explored my clit and I lost track of when one orgasm became another. I was still in my thong, bra, and my heels. Spread across the bed on my stomach with my legs wide apart, I was at his mercy and I didn't need to beg. I'd never experienced anything like it.

He finally let me catch my breath and when I could move, I rolled over and noticed he was practically fully dressed. I decided I needed to do something about that! I sat up and undid his belt, noticing the big bulge in his jeans. I licked my lips and continued my task, then stood so I could pull his jeans off. That accomplished, I worked on his jocks and released his hard cock.

I went to take his length in my mouth but he told me not to and lay on his back instead. His cock was hard and ready with a nice curve. I took the hint and threw my leg over, guiding his hardness into my sopping pussy. Ohhh! This was the moment I'd been waiting for. 

John said he wouldn't last long, but he did and it added to my orgasm tally. He coated my insides with his seed and I leaned down to kiss him. 

My heels had slipped off at some stage as I'd mounted him and he told me how hot I had looked in lingerie and heels. I thanked him with another steaming hot kiss and decided on a quick shower.

We kissed some more and we lathered each other up, me paying some extra attention to his amazing cock that had just given me so much pleasure. I stood and he embraced me, his arms sliding over my bum and separating my cheeks.

John told me to turn around and I felt his finger on my arse. It felt so good as he pushed his soaped finger into my hole and I let out a groan. I moved back against him and his finger slid in further. His other hand was wrapped around my body, feeling my boob and massaging my nipple with his fingertips. I could feel another orgasm building up. 

I knew what I wanted and I guess he did too as suddenly another finger joined the first. My orgasm washed over me as he pushed in the second finger and my knees felt weak. He held me under my arm and supported me as my knees almost knocked together as he whispered that he thought we should take this back to bed. 

We moved out of the shower together and he wrapped the towel around me and then got one for himself. I kissed him on the lips and quickly dried the water off my body and left the towel in the bathroom. 

I went to my bag and found the lube and some strawberries I'd packed earlier. I took out a strawberry and offered it to him and he took it with his teeth. I had one too. It was delicious. His eyes dropped to my hands and I realised I was still holding the lube. He took it from me and smiled. 

"I was taught to be prepared," I offered by way of explanation. He chuckled.

"Better than soap," he agreed.

Then, "On your knees, babe," he demanded.

I suddenly was doing as he'd told me, but surprised him by dropping to my knees on the floor in front of him. I took his semi-rigid cock in my hand and stroked him, his foreskin pushing back and showing his reddish head. I licked his slit and he moaned slightly. 

DESIREellen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DESIREellen

He's told me before he likes my blow jobs so I didn't waste any more time. I took him fully in his mouth while I still could. His hands held my head gently but firmly as he pushed into my mouth more vigorously. My lips matched his need as they clasped around his cock and sucked hard.

My hands cupped his butt, pulling him deeper towards me and I felt him grow in my mouth. I pulled back slightly as I gagged as he thrust into my mouth and let out a groan.

"As good as that is," he murmured, "I want to have your arse."

We'd spoken about this. I really wasn't that experienced with anal, but I was happy to give him his request. I slid his cock out of my mouth.

"You want me to stop?" I asked.

"No, yes, I don't know," he responded. 

I realised I'd taken control without meaning. I kneeled and looked down, automatically becoming submissive. 

"I'm sorry, sir," I said meekly. 

If he didn't believe me, he didn't let me ruin our fun.

"On the bed, on your knees," he demanded in a firm tone.

I didn't question it and quickly complied. I realised I enjoyed being told what to do and turned and smiled at him. 

"Please?" He added.

We were still new to this. I hadn't known him that long as a lover. Despite chatting and sexting, it wasn't something we'd discussed. 

"Of course," I replied and followed his demand.

I could hear the sound of the lube being forced from the bottle then a hand on my butt while a finger went to my arse. He lubed it up and I looked back at him and smiled. He was lubing up his fully hard, thick cock and didn't see me as he pushed it against my rosebud.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

He pushed in, but it was more than I was used to and I asked him to wait. He did, then reached around and found my pussy with his hand. He played with my clit and I pushed back against his cock and it slid in some more. It wasn't long before he was all the way in. I moaned. His fingers were still playing with my clit and it felt like he was everywhere, all at once. 

He slowly withdrew until it was just the head of his cock inside me, then pushed back in a little harder. I was moaning and trying to stay on my knees. 

I used one hand to steady myself as I reached for my clit. I was so wet it felt like my pussy was leaking. I started circling my clit and felt an orgasm building straight away as my arse was being pounded. I loved this feeling, both my arse and my pussy being used.

I was still moaning and my lover didn't miss a beat. I rubbed my clit, enjoying the fucking I was getting. Suddenly the orgasm washed over me and I could feel my pussy and arse contract, pushing me over the edge. I remembered I had cum hard the last time Hubby and I had anal sex, but nothing compared with this.

John paused and let me enjoy the moment, then asked if I needed to lie on the bed. I murmured a positive reply and he stayed inside me as we both gently collapsed on the bed.

He didn't move his cock. We lay down and he wrapped his arm around me. It felt so intimate and I put my hand on top of his muscular arm as if to hold him in place. 

After a short time, he started rocking in and out against me. I loved that feeling, being full of him. I took his hand and raised it to my mouth, then gently took his finger inside, sucking on it gently as I'd done earlier with his hard cock. He moaned and I kept going, teasing it with my tongue. Suddenly I felt a change in his rhythm and I could feel he was about to cum. I kept sucking his finger as he let out a huge moan and came inside my arse.

It felt amazing as he slipped out his cock and rolled me over towards him. He gently took my face and kissed me on my mouth. My mouth met his and our tongues met and explored each other. 

We lay there for a while. He played with my nipples as I rested my head against his chest. We chatted and he told me a bit about some of his adventures overseas. I was relaxed and enjoyed the intimacy. 

We'd only met a handful of times and here I was, without Hubby, with the man I'd just fucked. So much had changed in so short a time. We had another shower and kissed some more before it was time to get dressed and get ready to return to reality. We went off on our separate ways and I went back to Hubby and thanked him. It was his turn to see his friend with benefits.

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments