Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Through the Eyes of a Rose

"Reputation is not always earned"

31
10 Comments 10
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"My eight years in the Navy were a lot of fun and the catalyst for my sexual awakening. One day, I'll publish the story about Tonya, my wing girl. The first girl I met on my first Navy base. I never understood it, but a lot of women chased me and didn't seem to mind I had multiple partners. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Some even encouraged it. I was always honest about it. After the Navy, I settled down with one woman faithfully for 30 years. Year 31 was not so good and painful for both of us. Photo by pure julia - Unsplash"

Rose was a slut. At least, that's what everyone seemed to think. If you listened to guys on base, she had banged every guy on base. Even I had been convinced to stay away or catch untold STDs. That is until one night, I got trapped with her as a tropical storm blew through. Our dates had bailed on us; there was nowhere to go without getting soaked, so we talked for hours. I found out that ninety percent of her reputation was lies guys told about her. She had slept with a grand total of two guys in the year she had been stationed there.

Rose did really like sex, mind you, which only enforced the perception of her. It was that night she confided in me that while she did really like sex, she had never had multiple partners at the same time. She told me her fantasy was to be Air-Gapped. It was the first time I had heard the expression, Air Gapped, which meant all holes were plugged. I told her I would get right on that for her. We both laughed, as I don't think either of us thought it would come true. It was just my quick wit.

By this time in life, I had already had my first threesome with two girls, and about three months after our talk, I saw Rose at a local bar with some scared little rabbit. Rose introduced me to Tony; he was visiting his big sister to see what Navy life was all about. I was alone and just out playing pool when Rose pulled me into a corner and asked if I would join her and Tony for some fun. I did, and it was my first MMF threesome. It was all about Rose, so no crossed swords, if you know what I mean. Tony was eighteen and scared of his own shadow, but the boy had a decent-sized cock on him. Which got a smile out of Rose when she saw it.

Anyway, we went back to Rose's apartment. I don't think Tony had any clue what was going on, but Rose had his cock out, sucking it a few minutes after we got there. Tony had that deer in the headlight look; pretty sure it was his first blowjob. Then she quickly sat Tony down on the couch, knelt, and started blowing Tony again. She turned to me and said, "What are you waiting for, Fuck me."

She was wet, but not wet enough, so I went down on her. As soon as my tongue hit her clit, she let out a deep moan, and Tony shot his load. After I had her good and wet, I got up and pushed my cock in, and fucked her hard. I think she was rubbing her clit, because I could feel her finger rub across my cock every so often. She came within a few minutes. Tony was back to full staff, so she flipped around and presented her ass to Tony and told him to fuck her, and she started blowing me. I have to say, I remember she had a skilled tongue, long and pointy. Long enough to cover the end of her nose.

She is the only woman I have been with that truly took pleasure in giving blowjob. She delighted and smiled every time I moaned, groaned, or made a facial expression. It wouldn't be the last blowjob I received from Rose, but that girl spoiled me for every other blowjob I have received since her. I had some good blowjob, but nothing like hers.

Rose came again, and I got to see her face this time. Her expression when she came was of pure ecstasy. I think it was at that moment it clicked that I was going to fulfill her fantasy.

I Love watching a woman orgasm!

-----------

About a month later, Rose came up to me excited and told me Tony was coming back to visit his sister. Sure, he was, I thought. Rose wanted both of us again. We set up the date for a few days later and parted.

Meanwhile, I got a wild notion to make Rose's fantasy come true. I had a friend, Charlie, who was the quiet, shy type, and I knew he wasn't the kiss-and-tell type. So, I talked to him, and while reluctant because of Rose's rep, I talked him into it.

Rose didn't want to fool around going out, so we were just going to her place. I brought a bottle of her favorite Tequila and picked up a pizza. Charlie and I got to her place; I had him stand out of sight of the door. She opened the door and looked excited; I was hard just thinking about what we were going to do. She came out, threw her arms around my neck, and gave me a big tongue-filled kiss. That tongue of hers was probably why she was so skilled with kissing and blow jobs.

She still hadn't seen Charlie yet. She broke the kiss and told me Tony just got here. That's when I looked at Charlie, and she followed my eyes.

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

"I brought someone with me, you know Charlie, right?"

The whole realm of emotions went through her face as I looked at her: Confusion, surprise, and recognition. Rose was one of those people whose facial expressions were easy to read. Her eyes got huge as she realized what was happening; she got this big ol smile and said, "Really."

We all went in, and Tony was surprised at a third guy. I remember him looking disappointed, probably thinking this wouldn't be what he thought. We all sat around talking, eating the pizza, and drinking shots of Tequila.

Rose was sitting between Tony and me. We were all pretty wasted when Rose started rubbing Tony and me through our jeans. She unzipped Tony and pulled out his cock, and started stroking it. I turned her head and started making out with her. I pushed my hand under her skirt; she wasn't wearing panties and was soaking wet. I can remember getting a whiff of her aroma as her legs spread. I was already hard, but that scent turned me hard enough to cut glass.

I stood up and pulled my clothes off. I seem to remember I just kinda yelled, "Everybody strip." I pulled her up and helped her out of her top and skirt. I sat down, turned her around, and started eating her ass. We had had anal a few times, and she didn't take much prep. I got her good and wet and sat her down on my lap, slipping my cock into her tight ass. I told Charlie to fuck her and told Tony to stick his dick in her mouth.

Yeah, I was the director, haha. Rose kinda took over since I really couldn't move. She would lift off of me and meet Charlie's thrust and then push down on my cock, almost like twerking between two cocks, all the while mouth fucking Tony sloppily next to my ear. It was a spectacle and one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

I would say it was the most erotic, but I give top billing to my threesome with my girlfriends Sherry and Mary.

So Tony came first in her mouth. Charlie was more experienced, so while Tony was recovering, he pulled out of her pussy, yanked off the rubber, and shoved his cock in her mouth. He pretty well face fucked her until he came.

I looked down, and Tony was between her legs, eating her out, and pretty sure I felt him lick my cock and balls a few times. Her face was a mess with cum all over her mouth, chin, and neck. She had an explosive orgasm, and her ass clenched as she pounded my cock and sent me over the edge.

Rose was, at best, average-looking in the face, although she had a nice body. However, the moment she came, her face became stunningly beautiful.

My thought at that moment. Yes, I did this; I gave Rose the fantasy she'll never forget.

Many fantasies need to stay fantasies; the reason, most of the time, is that fantasy is so much better than reality. But I know in that instant, the fantasy was everything Rose dreamed it would be. We had sex many times after that night, but I never again saw the look of sheer elation she had that night.

To my knowledge, I never heard so much as a hint that anyone spoke about that night.

Tony fucked her once, then had to leave to meet his sister. I heard he did join the Navy, but I never saw him again after that night. Charlie stayed a while longer to have a crack and Rose's ass. The three of us played for another hour until Charlie had to leave. Then Rose and I spent the remainder of that night sleeping in each other's arms.

Charlie and I spoke about that night occasionally, but to my knowledge, he never told anyone else. He got transferred overseas about a year later.

Rose and I remained friends and fuck buddies for a couple of years. We talked about a relationship but realized that beyond great sex, we didn't have much in common. Her service ended a couple of years later, and she moved away. I heard she got married to her soulmate and was happy.

I'll tell you, the logistics of having sex with multiple people at the same time is not easy. Getting everything to come together and work isn't easy. If you can't get in sync, nobody has an orgasm. If you have ever been with multiple parters at the same time, you'll know what I'm talking about; if not, well, getting one woman and two guys to thrust in time isn't easy.

Published 
Written by James_Gina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments