Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a Girl Wants: A Beautiful View

"A true story about my Daddy and I surprising each other."

39
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this true story and as always your likes, comments, and ratings are all greatly appreciated!"

"Is that your little bag of tricks?" He motioned to the little black bag in my hands.

"No tricks, just a little outfit," I replied.

"Mmm, well then, go put it on. I can't wait to see it."

At this time, Joe and I had a few amazing playdates. It was strange to me how this all started because I asked a random older man to spank me. I had no idea just how much naughty fun I would have with him. "Sir" felt too formal after our first encounter, and we both agreed that I would call him Daddy. I think it suited him more anyway. He was caring and wise versus strict and stern.

I headed upstairs to change while Daddy waited downstairs for me. I brought an outfit to surprise him, although it really could hardly be considered an "outfit". A lacey red bra and matching red thong, a tiny red plaid skirt, the fabric barely covering my ass, and white thigh-high stockings with lace trim. I knew my Daddy would absolutely love it.

I always keep my long hair down in loose waves. Daddy always says how much he enjoys the way my hair cascades down my back when he fucks me from behind. I checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked perfect and then made my way to the stairway and peeked over the railing to call for him to come up.

He quickly met me at the top of the stairs and gave a little gasp when he saw my outfit.

"Oh, baby girl, that is nice. Very cute."

"Thank you Daddy." I clasped my hands behind my back.

"Do a little turn for me," he told me.

I did as I was told. He admired the outfit from behind.

He motioned to the armless leather chair sitting in the middle of his bedroom. "Do you have any idea what the chair is here for?"

"No, Daddy."

He asked, "Does it intimidate you?"

I thought of all of the possibilities for the purpose of the chair. Would he tie me to it? Sit on it and bend me over his lap and spank me? Maybe bring in a guest to sit and watch me be fucked like a dirty little whore? So many possibilities and each one of them was equally thrilling to me.

"Maybe a little bit... Should I be intimidated?"

He let out a soft laugh. "No, you shouldn't be intimidated. You will enjoy it."

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sure I will," I replied.

His arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me close to him. His free hand guided my head towards him and our lips met. He kissed me gently at first, and then a bit more forcefully. He always made sure I knew my place.

He broke apart from me, sat on the chair, and ordered me to kneel.

"First, you are going to service Daddy's cock," he instructed.

I eagerly took his cock into my mouth, letting my tongue roam wherever it wanted along the length of his cock. It was semi-hard but I loved the feeling of it growing in my mouth, knowing how big it would get, and how hard, and then thinking of how lovely that big hard cock would feel inside my little pussy... And thinking this just made me take him farther into my mouth. I happily sucked on his cock as he told me what a good girl I was and how much he loved my slutty mouth.

My Daddy is so good to me. I always enjoy allowing him to use my lips and tongue for his pleasure. Sucking his cock is one of my most favorite things.

He wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled my head up so that I could look at him.

"Now, get up," he ordered as he dragged me up by my hair. "Kneel on the chair for Daddy."

I obeyed and knelt on the chair and crossed my arms over the back of it. I kept my knees together and arched my back. I felt his strong hands caressing my ass and felt tingles go down my spine. He spent a few moments admiring my body and the pretty pieces I had adorned it with. He gathered my long hair and tossed it so it fell gently down my back.

"Did you notice I put this chair in front of the mirror?"

"Yes I did, Daddy."

"You can watch yourself. See firsthand just how pretty and slutty you look. Do you like that, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, I love it. It's a very good idea."

"I thought you might like it, baby girl."

He returned his attention to me instead of our reflections. His hands went under my skirt and he hooked his thumbs under the waistline of my panties, yanking them down to my knees. I began to lift my knee so that I could take the panties completely off, but he halted me.

"No," he growled. "Keep them around your knees where they belong. Panties around your knees like the little slut that you are."

I did as told and kept my panties around my knees. The tiny skirt gave no coverage. My bare bottom was exposed for him and I felt his eyes on his prize.

"Look in the mirror, baby girl. Look at yourself. See how slutty you look, bent over with your back arched. About to take a spanking like a good girl. You look so hot."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, baby girl. That is a nice view... Very nice."

"We should take a picture, Daddy," I offered.

"You're right, baby girl. That is an excellent idea."

He set his phone on his dresser and set a timer. He posed, flexing his muscles and laying his hand on my ass. It was a beautiful picture. The dim lighting added to the effect. There was me in my cute outfit, skirt exposing my backside, thigh-high stockings covering my legs, and panties around my knees. Him with his muscles gleaming in the dim light, and his strong hand caressing me. The veins in his hand stuck out. I always said how much I loved a man's hand. It is such an erotic part of the male form to me, especially knowing what those hands could do to me, the strength they possess.

I looked perfectly docile and slutty, and he looked perfectly masculine and dominant.

"That is a good picture." He compared the picture to the mirror, glancing back and forth. "Mmm, we are fucking hot."

I giggled. "Yes, we are, Daddy."

My mind raced again with anticipation. I knew it was time for my spanking as was our tradition and his favorite act to perform. The first strike was always painful yet stimulating in the best way possible. Like a spark that ignites a fire deep within me. Pain mixed with pleasure and just the first of many strikes on my bottom to come.

I felt his hand leave my cheek. He reared it back and slapped my ass hard. It was almost relieving once the first strike came. The fun begins, no more waiting, just familiar pain. He brought his hand back again and slapped the other cheek. Then once more on the opposite cheek. And again. And again. He kept a steady spanking rhythm alternating sides as to make sure the pain I felt and the marks that would undoubtedly appear shortly would be even. Symmetry. Daddy loves symmetry.

Daddy spanked me many times, giving me no break in between strikes. I felt the heat coming off of me and the blood rush to the surface, turning my cheeks a beautiful shade of cherry red.

When he was satisfied with the number of spanks he gave me, he nudged my legs apart so he could feel my wet pussy. In all honesty, Daddy never had to do much to make me soaked. Sucking his cock, being bent over, and feeling his hands strike my bottom was all I needed to be dripping. He made me so horny. Simply being in his presence turned me on. He slipped his fingers between my slit and rubbed and pinched my clit.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

"Oh, someone's excited."

"Yes, Daddy." I moaned as his fingers traced circles on my swollen clit.

I leaned into him. I gasped as I felt his two fingers slip into me. He took no time to find my g-spot and put pressure on it. Daddy loved making me cum, and he knew it was a sure way to get me to cum quickly. He lingered for a bit and then removed his fingers to flick my clit again.

I was enjoying his touch when he suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards, close to him. His thick cock pushed into my tight pussy and I moaned as he entered me. His cock always felt so amazing in me. He had one of the thickest cocks that I ever had the pleasure of having inside me. He pushed all the way in and pulled out slowly before shoving it back in a few times. After a few strokes, and just when I felt like I might cum, he quickly pulled out and even angled his body away from me so that I couldn't push back onto him. I groaned as I felt empty without his cock in me.

"No, don't be greedy. You don't get my cock just yet."

I groaned. I was torn from my dreamy pleasure when he spanked me at least a dozen more times. I jumped at each one, even though I knew it was coming. Each strike hurt. It stung and it burned. I tried to move away from his assault but he kept pulling me back and holding me steady to take his spanking. Daddy would spank me until he was done with me. He would spank me until fresh marks appeared and I begged him to give me a break. It was pure torture, but I am not really complaining.

He paused the spanking once again and caressed my warm red bottom. His touch was such a lovely relief that I so desperately needed. My breathing slowed and the pain subsided a little bit. My ass would surely be sore later.

I had very little time to recover as he pushed his cock into me again and thrusted rapidly into me. Again, he only fucked me for a minute or so and then pulled out once more.

"Ugh, Daddyyy!" I groaned and threw my head back in sexual frustration.

"Not yet, baby girl."

He smacked both sides of my ass again several more times and slipped fingers into my waiting pussy. His fingers felt nice but what I really wanted was Daddy's cock inside me. I relished the feeling of his fingers fucking me but I wanted, no needed, his cock to replace them as soon as possible.

At that moment I think Daddy read my mind because he shoved his cock balls deep in me again. He filled me up so nicely. All I could think of was how pleasurable it felt. He thrust into me with ferocity. Grabbing onto my hips and pulling me closer against him so that I could feel him deeper inside me. I moaned at each thrust. Daddy liked teasing me and making me wait, and at first, I hated it, but then when I finally got my release it was so worth the wait.

He slowed his pace and then pushed all the way into me. I felt him so deep inside me. He pulled my hair and forced me to look in the mirror. His free hand was on my ass, claiming his territory.

"Look at you. Look how slutty and pathetic you look. Just begging for Daddy's cock inside you. I know how much you need it."

"Yes, Daddy. Please, I need it so bad," I begged.

He retreated and thrust hard into my pussy. My cunt throbbed around his cock. I wanted it so so bad.

"And I'm going to fucking give it to you," he growled.

Daddy fucked me hard and deep. Each thrust seemed to go deeper. I cried out each time from the glorious mix of pain and pleasure. He held steady to my hips and pulled me back against him each time. His cock is so big sometimes I feel like he might split me. I stole glances at myself in the mirror. I loved being able to watch him use me.

"Oh my god, fuck, Daddy!" I screamed as I came on his cock. He took great pleasure in seeing and hearing me cum and continued to fuck me ferociously.

He groaned in pleasure as he fucked my tight pussy. I love the sounds my Daddy makes. I just want to be his personal fuck toy all the time. To be used whenever he needed.

When I came down from my orgasm, he pulled out again and I immediately missed the feeling of him stretching me. He ordered me to get up off the chair, and he took my place. He sat on the chair and commanded I sit on his still erect cock that was now lubricated with my juices.

I lowered myself onto him and gasped as I felt him inside me again. I sat all the way down so I could feel him deep inside me. I grinded my hips a little bit, hitting all of my right spots. My eyes were rolling in my head by how good it felt.

"Oh, fuck, baby girl."

I bounced on his cock like a cock-hungry whore. Daddy was so kind to let me get myself off on his cock. My pleasure was his pleasure. Daddy grabbed at my breasts while I rode him. He pulled, pinched, and rolled each nipple. I ground my hips on his cock and ran my nails down his chest and through his beard. I loved feeling every inch of him. I kept riding until I felt another orgasm coming on.

"Go ahead, baby girl. Cum for Daddy," he ordered.

"Yes, Daddy... Yes, Daddy... fuck!" I cried out. My body was quivering as I came hard again. The feelings were so wonderfully intense. Daddy's cock was throbbing inside me also. He let me ride him until the waves subsided and I felt like I couldn't keep going. Then he swiftly picked me up and threw me onto the bed.

He flipped me onto my stomach and lifted my ass in the air for him. He quickly reentered my pussy and fucked my brains out. I loved when Daddy fucked me from behind because I could feel just how big and thick his cock was as he enjoyed the view of his favorite body part.

The room was filled with the sounds of our pleasure. He fucked me so hard and fast that I knew he would cum soon. I didn't want him to stop, yet I knew I couldn't take much more, and I wanted to feel his cum inside of me. More importantly, I wanted him to get his relief too. Daddy makes me cum many times before he will.

His body slammed into mine, he groaned loudly on his last final thrusts, and I soon felt his cock erupt inside me. He shot his big load into my aching pussy, every last drop. He lingered inside me for a few moments, making sure to get a few last thrusts in. When he was empty and satisfied, he took himself out. He pulled back and watched his cum drip out of me.

I could only lay there and catch my breath and try to stop shaking. He always made me feel so amazing. I loved being Daddy's slutty little fuck toy.

He collapsed on the bed and lay next to me. He was also trying to catch his breath. He laid a hand on my ass and admired the fresh red and pink marks. This was only the first of several times Daddy would fuck me and make me his that night. I truly could not wait to see what other surprises Daddy had in store for me in the future.

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments