Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Matter Of Taste

"A Chubby Girl doesn't know how sexy she is in her uniform"

39
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Steph hated her school uniform, she was too fat and most of the cute boys at school teased her relentlessly. Getting home for the weekend, Steph wanted to just strip and to slip into a long, hot, bath, she was alone for a few hours at least. She was about to get ready when she was interrupted by her front doorbell.

Answering it she saw her friend and neighbour Kayla. "Hi, Steph, sorry to bother you but I mislaid our homework assignment." Steph liked Kayla even though she was so skinny that Steph was jealous.

Whereas Steph was so fat her skirt barely covered her ass, Kayla just wore a small skirt to show off her long legs. The boys loved those legs and the cute little ass at the top, Steph often looked at that ass with jealousy.

"Yeah I think I have it, come on in," Steph said letting her friend in. Then it happened, bending over to pick up Steph's bag, Kayla's short skirt rode up exposing her white cotton panties. Steph thought about all the boys in her school, and how they would love to see what she was seeing.

But why was Steph so interested in her friend's panties though? What's more, when she saw them why did her own panties almost seem like they were damp?

"Mike asked me out again," Kayla said entering the house and closing the door, "when will he get the picture, I'm not interested?" Kayla continued whilst going through Steph's bag. Mike was one of the hottest and most desired guys in school. Steph had no idea why Kayla kept turning him down.

"I don't blame him," Steph countered. "You suit your uniform, not like me, I'm a fat ass bitch." Steph finished as Kayla found the assignment.

"Don't be silly," Kayla countered, " you have an amazing body," she continued, "I barely have an ass, you have a nice sexy ass."

Steph blushed at this. "I have an ugly ass, most guys tease me about how big I am." Kayla looked at her friend in shock.

"You don't see how hot you are do you?" Steph walked away from her friend as she said this, too embarrassed. "Steph?" Kayla asked, "do you honestly think you have an ugly ass? Don't you know it's just a matter of taste?"

Steph turned to hug her friend, relaxing as her friend squeezed her in a tight hug. Looking deep into Kayla's brown eyes Steph was shocked when her friend kissed her.

What really shocked Steph was, even though she had never thought about girls like that, Steph found herself kissing her best friend back. Letting her friend's tongue enter her mouth, Steph kissed her friend with passion, trying not to focus on how wet her panties were getting.

"Are you convinced you're sexy now?" Kayla asked her friend. Shaking her head no Steph knew she was fat. That was when she felt her friend's hands turn her round and bend her over. What was happening?

"I think," Kayla said pulling Steph's skirt up, "you need proof that you have a sexy ass." at this Steph felt her friend pull her panties down exposing her fat ass. Steph felt embarrassed, what was Kayla doing? Why was Steph letting her?

"Kayla, this is silly," Steph said trying to get up but Kayla's hand forced her to stay bent over. Taking Steph's discarded knickers Kayla brought them to her nose, breathing in her friend's arousal.

"I think," Kayla said, "if you really thought it was silly," she continued getting on her knees, "you wouldn't be this wet." Steph saw her friend sniffing the wet panties. Feeling her friend run a finger over her soaking wet pussy, Steph let out a barely suppressed groan.

" I also think, you need to know how sexy your ass is." Steph felt so strange as her friend knelt behind her. "And the best way to show you," Steph heard her friend say Steph was acutely aware her naked ass was bare to the world. What's more, her damp pussy was also exposed, "is to kiss it."

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

Kayla continued and, that was when Steph felt her friend's lips on her ass cheek. First the left, then the right, it felt wonderful, then Steph felt her cheeks spread apart, and felt her friend's tongue enter her ass.

Groaning as her best friend licked her private area, Steph had no idea how good it could feel to have a tongue up there. Moaning her friend's name as Kayla licked her ass, Steph felt her orgasm building. Pulling away from the analingus, Kayla asked, "So? Do you admit you're sexy?"

"No of course I'm not...Aaah!" screamed Steph as Kayla continued the anal assault, Steph opened her shirt and her bra to release her sizable tits, and he began to play with her nipples as her friend licked her ass.

She often played with her nipples late at night, with her toy going in and out of her wetness. But she had never been as wet as she was now.

"Admit you're sexy," Kayla said as she reached through her friend's legs and slipped a finger into Steph's virgin cunt, Steph moaned her friend's name.

Screaming in her orgasm Steph coated her friend's fingers in her juices. "Yes ok, I'll admit it." Steph cried in her orgasm, But Kayla continued to finger her best friend until a second bigger orgasm hit her.

Gasping, trying to get her breath back Steph looked at her friend. She had never noticed how sexy her friend was. Kissing Kayla again Steph opened her friend's school shirt. The naughty teen wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples stiff in the cool air.

Seeing her friend's naked breasts for the first time, Steph took a nipple into her mouth. "Mmm Steph'" Kayla purred, Steph then pulled her friend's sodden knickers to one side, she pumped her fingers in and out, making the teen squeal in delight. "See? All a matter of taste." As Kayla said this she licked her fingers still wet with Steph's desire.

Steph at that moment thought about what her friend had said. Everything was a matter of taste, and Steph wanted to taste her friend. When Steph's tongue met her friend's soaking wet snatch, Kayla moaned out in pleasure. Steph's relished her best friend's juices as each lick produced more and more fluid. With one final lick, Kayla screamed aloud and Steph was hit with a gush of juices hitting her face.

Lying in her post-orgasm Kayla looked at her best friend, lust in her eyes, Kayla spread Steph's legs. Licking up them it wasn't long before she'd reached her goal. Licking Steph's pussy. Steph moaned as her friend licked her clit. "Fuck Kayla, you're so good at doing that." Kayla's response was a look deep into her lesbian lover's eyes and two fingers slipped beside her tongue. This sends Steph into a massive orgasm, screaming to her friend "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming."

Kissing her friend Steph wondered what her friend saw in her. "You are so fucking sexy," Kayla said almost as an answer to Steph's unasked question. "you think you're too big, but I know the truth." Turning Steph over Kayla continued kissing her new lover's ass Kayla then whispers "you have the perfect, kissable, lickable.." again Steph felt her friend's tongue enter her rear passage. "...ass" pulling the teen's hair as another orgasm built, Steph groaned.

"I think I love you," she whispered to Steph as her lover continued her analingus when she orgasmed again she cried out, and her cries included the words, "Yesss I definitely love you."

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments