Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sugar Daddy, Chapter 2

"His return trip from St. Louis included a stop to see his baby girl!"

31
18 Comments 18
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Paul and I finished our trip to St. Louis and as soon as I secured a hotel room for us, I kept my promise. It was a three-hour drive to St. Louis from the restaurant and we got there around 5:00 pm.

"Hello?" she said when the phone rang that afternoon.

"Is this Michelle?" I asked.

"Yes it is, who is this?" she asked.

"This is Roger, I'm just calling to let you know I made it to St. Louis okay," I said.

"Oh, hi, Daddy!" she said, her voice brightening. "I didn't expect to hear from you so soon! Thank you for calling… I really wasn't expecting to hear from you at all today!"

"Oh? Why is that?" I asked.

"It's just that in the past my other boyfriends would say they would call and didn't. They said they forgot or got busy or something," she confessed.

"Well, I'm not like that. If I say I'm going to call you, I call you," I said.

"And that's what makes you a special Daddy," she said happily. I could almost hear the smile on her face as she talked to me. We chatted for a bit, I asked her if she had eaten dinner yet, and told her that I was going to find someplace to eat myself.

After about twenty minutes, I told her good night. She thought that was special–that I would call her and tell her good night when only hours ago, I was just another customer at the diner she worked at!

But in those hours since I walked into Ethel's a lot had transpired, and neither of us was the same person anymore.

It was three days later when I called her again. My work in St. Louis was done for now–I would have to come back several times before I was finished, but for now, things were back on track.

I was ready to head home. But more importantly, I was ready to see Michelle again! I had to admit to myself that I had done a lot of thinking about her in the few days I had been in St. Louis and I was looking forward to being Daddy again.

It was Thursday afternoon when I called Michelle up again. "Hi, Michelle, it's Daddy," I said.

"Hi, Daddy! How are you?" she said, her voice sparkling over the telephone.

"I'm fine baby, how are you?" I asked.

"Well, it was a hard day at work. I'm really glad you called, it made my day!" she said.

"Aww, I'm sorry you had a tough day. But I have a surprise for you. I'm done with my work here in St. Louis and will be back up your way tomorrow!" I said.

"Really? Oh, that is good news! I can't wait to see you again, Daddy! I've been thinking about you all the time since you've been gone!" she said.

"And I have been thinking about you too, baby girl. Do you have to work tomorrow? Should I meet you at the restaurant?" I asked.

"Yes, that will be fine. I get off work at 6:00 pm tomorrow–it's my long day–but then I have Saturday and Sunday off," she said.

"That works out great. I will be wrapping things up here tomorrow, probably right around lunchtime, and I should be getting to the restaurant in time to see you.

"I will be sending Paul home on a plane when we are done so he doesn't have to wait around like he did the other day and we will have more time together," I said.

"That's fine by me! When will you have to go back to Chicago?" she asked.

"I won't need to be to work until Monday morning. I was kind of thinking that we could spend the weekend together and really get to know each other if you…"

"Oh, DADDY!!! Really? You can spend the weekend?" she squealed over the phone.

"If you want me to, baby girl," I said.

"I DO! I DO! Oh, Daddy, this is the best news ever! Oh, I can't wait to see you! I'm so excited I.. I have so much to do! Oh, crap! I need to get this place clean for you, I have dishes to wash... Oh, Daddy, I am so happy!" she said, barely breathing the whole time!

"Okay, baby, take a breath, sweetheart!" I said, laughing at her exuberance. "Don't worry about cleaning up too much, I'm not coming to look at the apartment... my eyes will be looking at other things!" I said.

"I hope so!" she giggled. "But I do have to pick up a little… I want to make a good impression you know!"

"Sweetheart, you've already done that… and then some!" I said.

"Awww, Daddy, you are so sweet! I'm going to take good care of you this weekend, Daddy. I hope you have lots of, um, energy saved up for me!" she said.

"By energy, you mean cum right?" I asked.

"YES!! Lots of it! Your baby girl is hungry!" she said, giggling sweetly.

"Well, I will make sure I eat a good breakfast and lunch… something tells me it might be a while before dinner!" I said, laughing.

"Okay, Daddy, I will see you tomorrow… I have a TON of things to do!" she said.

"Good night, baby girl. Sleep tight," I said.

"Good night, Daddy," she said, then hung up the phone.

The next day, Friday, I did wrap up this trip's business and after seeing Paul made his plane ride home, I went back and checked out of my hotel room and headed for Michelle's restaurant. It was three of the longest hours I can remember…

I finally pulled into Ethel's about an hour before she got off work. I had left St. Louis about 1:30 pm after wrapping up the last of work and getting Paul on the plane.

With Friday traffic, I pulled into Ethel's about a quarter to five. I came in and found an empty booth, which wasn't hard, the place was about half empty.

Michelle was waiting on another customer and had her back turned when I walked in but as she turned to put the order in, she saw me and I saw her face light up.

"Hi Roger, I'm so glad to see you!" she said. I knew she was keeping it professional for now–our time would come when she got off work.

"Hi Michelle, can I get a cup of coffee, hon?" I said, playing along with her.

"Sure thing," she said, going to the counter to pour the coffee from the machine. She came back with the cup. "Cream or sugar?" she asked.

"No thanks, you are sweet enough!" I said. Michelle giggled and then winked at me and went off to finish her work. I nursed the cup of coffee while I waited for her.

Right at 6:00 pm, she finished her work and left out the back door as she usually did. I went out the front door (for appearance's sake) then brought the car around to pick her up. She got in and we drove off, but the first place we found to pull over, I did.

I had no more got the car stopped and put in park when she threw her arms around my neck. "Oh Daddy, I have missed you so much!" she said kissing me over and over.

I took the eager young woman in my arms as best I could in the cramped confines of the car and kissed her deeply and meaningfully. While this may have been a Caddy limo, it still didn't lend itself well to passionate embraces! But neither of us seemed to mind too much.

Once a proper hello had been shared, we continued on our way to her place. It was about a twenty-minute drive to her place from the restaurant and as she directed me I drove, one hand on the wheel, the other hand softly stroking her bare thigh. We got to her apartment building and I pulled into the parking lot.

What I saw disturbed me a little; I was parked in front of a grey two-story seven-unit apartment building in severe need of some tender loving care!

The building looked like its better days had come and gone years ago. It was shabby and run-down, its white picket fence was broken in several places, the pickets broken and the rails knocked down. Even the gate was only hanging on by one hinge and was propped permanently open! It wasn't a fence anymore but merely outlined the property.

"You live here?" I asked, almost not believing anyone could live in these conditions.

"Yeah I know it isn't much, but small-time waitressing doesn't pay a whole lot," she said. I could tell she was embarrassed by her living arrangements, so I quickly dropped the subject. She led me inside and the inside of the building fared no better. Broken lighting, stairs that were rickety at best and fire hose cabinets long since empty greeted us.

She lived on the second floor and so we climbed, she pointed out a step I was wise to avoid and we made it safely to the second floor. She took me to her apartment–2C right over the staircase–and just as she was about to open the old weathered door, she stopped.

"Roger, my apartment isn't much. It is small and like the rest of the building, a little worn. But it's all I can afford," she said, looking down and fidgeting. I kicked myself for my earlier comment.

Michelle opened the door and we entered her apartment. It was a small one-bedroom apartment, styled like something the '70s didn't want, but she had made the best of it and it was clean. The carpet had worn spots and old cigarette burns and there was a hole in the wood paneling on one wall. But it was functional and it was her home.

"This place isn't so bad, Michelle," I said, "I've seen a lot worse, trust me. Some of the buildings I have been in make this place look like the Hilton!"

Michelle smiled "Thank you, Daddy. Have a seat on the couch and I'll get us something to drink. Iced tea okay for you? I didn't get a chance to get to the store to buy any beer or anything," she said.

"Iced tea would be fine baby," I said. From my vantage point on the old couch, I could watch her in the kitchen fixing our drinks. She came back and set the glasses on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"You sit here and enjoy your tea, I am going to get out of this nasty uniform and into something more comfortable! I'll be right back, Daddy!" she said. She walked off towards the back of the apartment and I guessed the bedroom. I sat back and took another look around the living/dining room.

She had the place decorated in a mish-mash of styles, obviously she had gotten most of her furniture from the second-hand stores and yard sales. I noticed she didn't have a dining room table and figured she probably ate her meals sitting here on the couch. The appliances, like the apartment, were old and had seen their heyday, but they still worked. It was definitely a utilitarian apartment, favoring function over form.

Michelle came back out of the bedroom a couple of minutes later wearing a white terrycloth robe. She walked up to me all sexy-like with her head lowered but her eyes locked on mine.

She was a vision–she had made herself up while she was back there and it showed! I could feel my cock already trying to bust out of my slacks and we hadn't even gotten started yet! She stepped closer, opening my knees as she stepped in between them.

She watched as I reached up to the cinched up belt of her robe. She bit her bottom lip as I slowly pulled on the ends of the belt untying it.

Then as her robe hung partially open, I slipped my hands under the robe and around her waist. I pulled her a step closer and my hands moved around to her firm creamy ass cheeks gripping them and squeezing them, my strong fingers digging deep in the soft flesh.

Michelle moaned as she felt my hand kneading and mauling her ass cheeks.

Then my hands moved up her sides until they found her bountiful tits. She closed her eyes as I played with her nipples, rubbing my thumbs across the rosy buds

"You are incredible, Michelle. Your tits are just incredible," I said.

"Thank you, Daddy. Would you like another titfuck, Daddy?" she asked.

"Sure!" I said, surprised, but more than willing. And I knew that Michelle liked titfucking me as much as I liked getting it!

Michelle smiled and stepped back a couple of steps. She slowly removed the robe, letting it slip off her shoulders and slowly slide down her arms behind her dropping to the floor in a white puddle. She was completely naked underneath and I was completely captivated by it!

Grinning like an adolescent schoolboy, I watched as she knelt down on the floor in front of me. She kept her eyes on me while she unfastened my belt and my pants. I raised up a bit off the sofa to allow her to pull them past my hips and then off me completely.

VictoriaZaens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZaens

As my boxers followed my pants, my cock sprang to attention in a manner reminiscent of the old Jack-in-the-box clowns I played with as a kid. Michelle giggled as she saw the eager, throbbing shaft standing tall and ready. "I think he likes me!" she said giggling again.

"Of course he does… you make him happy," I said.

"Mmm… I want to make him happy now," she purred. She lifted her luscious tits and held them apart a bit as I slid my cock into that soft warm valley. The feeling was just as overwhelming as the first time, and with a slow push the head came through the pillowed cleavage above and sprang up to attention when I had pushed it the whole way in.

My balls were crushed against the rounded bottoms of her now sandwiched tits, the curvature of her cleavage above bulging from the pressure of my big cock on the inside and her hands holding her large breasts together from the outside.

The way she held her tits left her nipples exposed and available to me, so I reached down and gently pinched each one; my thumb and forefinger tweaking slightly to get them slowly standing to attention.

I watched as she arched her back a bit offering her tits to my hands. I took her up on her offer too toying with her hard, erect nipples and feeling the soft creamy flesh of her globes. When my thumbs brushed across her sensitive aching nipples, she moaned softly.

"Ohhh, Daddy…. I love it when you play with my titties!"

Her moan told me that Michelle was enjoying this as well and that drove me even further. I gently pinched and pulled on her nipples as my cock slid up and down between her sweet tits. Those fabulous mammaries swelled even more against my stiff member, so I pushed my hips in a little bit more, the tip moving towards her chin ever so slightly. The cock tip strained as it projected proudly through the soft flesh of her tits, the shaft disappearing into her flowing cleavage.

Backing out slowly, I watched as her boobs moved in unison around my retreating cock, the swelling less pronounced at the release of pressure from between them. Her nipples briefly relaxed to the sides as I pulled my hands away to let the top do the work of nuzzling those boobs against me. Another quick thrust of my hips and my cock popped from her cleavage again.

Precum had made a slippery and shiny track for my shaft, and for the next few minutes, I was fucking those bouncing tits with total concentration, completely absorbed in watching them and my cock move in unison, pushing and swelling, cock head bobbing up and tits bulging as I plowed the furrow between them.

But I wouldn't last long there. Feeling the tingle coursing through my nuts, my body began to tighten with the impending crush of orgasm. I slipped through those wonderful tits a few more times then pulled out.

"I'm gonna cum baby girl, I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

"Yes! Cum on my tits, Daddy! Please, please cum on my big titties!" she begged, urgently.

I grabbed my cock and aimed it squarely at those heaving jugs, as my orgasm overtook me. I watched rope after sticky white rope of cum bathe the exposed cleavage with its hot seed.

Some of my cum landed high on her chest in the hollow at the base of her neck but most found a home resting on her creamy white globes or running down the sides into the valley my cock had just occupied. I even managed to lay a line across her nipples coating the tender buds in my cum.

Feeling completely sated myself, I knew that Michelle was ready for more. I sat there watching as she rubbed my cum into her tits, tasting some of it and making sure her "girls" were completely coated. She looked up at me and smiled, her soft green eyes sparkling she held up her glistening tits as if she was showing me a prize.

"All done?" she asked with a smile.

I bent down to kiss her softly "Not even close, baby!" I said, and Michelle gave me one of her cute sexy giggles.

I stood up and reached down to pull her to her feet, spinning and tossing her bodily onto her bed. She hit the bed squealing like a little girl. She threw her legs wide apart almost automatically and the little girl image disappeared immediately. Michelle was a woman in every sense of the word and a very beautiful one at that.

I had never seen anything as sexy or as erotic as the woman laying on the bed waiting for me. Her legs spread and arms reaching out for me, she had a look of sheer, incredible beauty and I nearly lost it right there looking at her.

I took a couple of long moments just to take her all in. Her face, those amazing tits her flat stomach with the small dangling navel piercing, and then her pale golden triangle. I could make out the swollen, pink lips in the dim light. They glistened with moisture and seemed to summon me.

Smiling mischievously, I leaned down and whispered, "Just relax and enjoy it… Daddy's gonna make his girl feel really good. You're gonna love the way I lick and suck that wet naughty cunt!" Michelle couldn't believe the fire building deep in her loins… my dirty talk had completely aroused her.

"Ohhh Daddy…" she moaned her hips rising of their own volition.

I spread Michelle's legs as wide as possible and raised her hips off the seat, placing a pillow under her ass. With her in the proper position now, I got down between those long luscious legs and prepared for my meal. Using my fingers, I opened her universe, spreading the puffy lips wide to expose the sweet pink interior. I dove for the sweet honey and my mouth closed over her vulva.

"OHMYGOD! DADDDYYYYY!!" she screamed as my tongue plunged deep into her warmth. She automatically arched her back shoving her hips upward, begging me to crawl inside her.

Michelle felt the air leave her lungs and she gasped for a return breath but there was none. She was not ready for what I was I was subjecting her to now and she almost fainted. Trying desperately to control her breathing, she was intent on withstanding my mouth's assault and not succumb to its demands.

I sucked hard on her extended clit and devoured it with my hungry mouth. Michelle closed her eyes and struggled to maintain composure as I used my skill to overcome her resistance. Michelle bit her lip and I saw her hands clenching at the bed sheets all in an effort to struggle past what I was doing to her…

Then I closed my teeth on the tender clit biting it gently and her world suddenly collapsed, causing her tummy to quiver and spasm. All reason and logic seemed to be lost and Michelle arched her back with all her might in an attempt to push her crotch higher. The sudden lust was unbearable and she was overwhelmed by the intense passion.

"OHHHFUUUCCKK, DAAADDEEE!" she screamed.

I knew I had her then and I sucked her pussy like I was trying to suck it dry. Michelle had never experienced anything like this and she surrendered to my hungry mouth. The sounds of my lapping up her sweet juices could be heard throughout the room and the wet squishing sound added an erotic flare to what I was doing, turning her on even more.

"Ohhhh… God… Ohhhhhh…" she moaned, tossing her head back and forth, trying to assimilate the various sensations bombarding her.

Hearing her moans inspired me and I attacked the little control button with a fury. I nibbled on the inflamed clitoris and caressed it with my tongue, licking small circles around it, then running over it, then flicking the tip over it quickly.

Every time I changed tactics with my tongue on the throbbing clit, Michelle's hips would thrust and her moans would increase in volume and desperation. I knew she was enjoying the cunnilingus as much as I was.

As hard as she tried to prevent the tsunami rising inside her, it continued to build from her deepest regions until suddenly it erupted from her molten core like a volcano. She was a little embarrassed by the quick onset of the orgasm but was hopelessly unable to stop it from rushing forward.

Michelle's sweet juices flowed from her center and spilled into my mouth like a spring fountain. I swallowed her womanly succulence with a thirst like I was dying in the desert.

Michelle's orgasm sent violent spasms through her body and it soared upward. She had never experienced such intense ecstasy and she willingly gave herself to it. At that very moment, Michelle didn't care about anyone or anything save for the lust that consumed her mind and turned her into a common slut.

Michelle was in dreamland as her writhing and twisting body eventually came to a rest on the bed. She lay there panting, her soft pale skin glistening in a sheen of sweat.

I slowly rose watching my baby laying exhausted on the bed, her magnificent breasts heaving as she gulped in large breaths of air. Michelle was one sexy woman and no one back at the office in Chicago would ever believe me if I bragged about my conquest over a beer. 

"Roger, please…" she pleaded, patting the bed next to her. I lay down beside my baby girl and took her in my arms, holding her close as she purred happily.

We spent the rest of that night, Saturday and Sunday together. We made love several times and in several ways during our weekend together. Sunday evening after she made a very nice dinner for us, it got time for me to return to Chicago.

"This is the part I hate, Daddy. I know you have to go and I understand, but it's so hard to let you go. Promise me you will call me when you get back home so I know you are safe. And call me during the week. I will miss you, and hearing your voice helps," Michelle told me.

"I will, baby. I will call you the minute I get home and during the week. I will probably be coming back through in a few weeks and when I do I will come alone so we can spend more time together. Paul is a good guy and he does a great job for me, but it isn't fair he should have to wait while I have all the fun!" I said.

"Well, you don't have ALL the fun… it's pretty fun for me as well!" she giggled.

"And I'm glad for that. I want you to have a good time with this," I said. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out my wallet. "Now here is $200.00 for the last couple days…" I said, "and here is another $100.00 to help with some of your bills,"

"Oh, Daddy! Are you sure? I mean that's a lot of money!" she said, looking at it, then at me.

"Yes, baby, I'm sure. Don't worry, I make a very good living and what good is all that money if I can't spoil my little girl!" I said.

"Well, you do spoil me, that's for sure! Thank you, Daddy, this means a lot–you don't know how much. You are the best Daddy in the whole world!" she said, giving me a soft, tender kiss.

So with a few more kisses and a few more promises to call, I left my girl and turned the car towards Chicago. I got home about 9:00 pm in plenty of time to relax a bit and have a beer before bedtime, after I called Michelle of course!

I called her a couple of times a week over the next few weeks, seeing how she was doing and chatting about work and her day. She told me how much she missed me, and I admitted I missed her too.

Work progressed, and not soon enough, it was time to make another trip to St. Louis. I called Michelle up and told I would be passing through that coming Friday. She was so excited she almost dropped the telephone!

She asked if I could spend the weekend this time too. I told her that I had set my schedule up so that I could spend the weekend with her both directions if she wanted, which of course she happily agreed to. So we made plans to get together and both of us looked forward to seeing each other again.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments