Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sugar Daddy, Chapter 3

"Roger came to visit Michelle again but this time, there was something different... something wrong!"

26
17 Comments 17
4.7k Views 4.7k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Friday afternoon I left work around 4:00 pm, even though our office wouldn't close for a couple of hours yet. I was eager to get a head start on my trip and had already packed and locked the house up that morning before leaving for work.

So I headed towards Michelle's right from work (being the boss has its benefits!). A side benefit of leaving early was that I was ahead of most of the Friday afternoon rush hour and was able to get out of Chicago before the crush.

I arrived at Ethel's restaurant just as Michelle was about to get off work. I walked in and the little bell over the door announced my arrival. The restaurant was empty at the time and Michelle was busy wiping off the tables when she heard someone (me) come in. She turned to see who it was and I saw her eyes light up and her face brighten two full shades!

"Roger!" she squealed, dropping the dishrag on the table and running down the aisle to me. She ran into my arms and crushed her soft red lips to mine. Without hesitation, her lips parted and her tongue sought out mine as if our tongues missed each other as well. She clung to me and I held her tightly, our bodies pressed so tightly together, we were nearly one person.

"Oh God, I missed you, Daddy," she whispered softly as she broke our kiss, and I could hear the quiver in her voice. She laid her head on my shoulder and I held her there for several sweet moments.

"I missed you too, baby girl," I replied, stroking her hair. After our hug, I went to let her go so she could get back to work.

"Just a little longer, please?" she asked, holding me tighter. She didn't want to let me go.

I stood there with this beautiful sexy woman in my arms. Her strong emotional reaction to my arrival surprised and even puzzled me a bit. I mean it was a very nice welcome, but in reality, we hadn't known each other very long… certainly not long enough to elicit such a powerful reception. I put it out of my mind for now, though and just concentrated on what I had in my arms.

"Are you about ready to go, baby girl?" I asked her after a bit longer.

"Just about, Daddy. I have a couple more things to do before I leave. Can I get you a soda while you wait?" she asked.

"That would be wonderful. I am a bit thirsty," I said.

She smiled happily and rushed off to get my soda while I took a seat at the counter. She drew my soda from the dispenser and returned. "Here you go, Daddy!" she said with a sparkle in her eyes. She turned to leave and I stopped her.

"Hold on a second," I said. I reached across the narrow counter and unbuttoned another button on her blouse opening her neckline a bit more to see more of her lovely tits. "There, much better."

"Daddy! You're incorrigible!" she giggled.

"Just wait till later…!" I said, with a devilish wink.

"I've been thinking of nothing else, Daddy!" she said blowing me a kiss. She went off to finish her work and I sat with my soda, thinking of all the fun we were going to have when we got to her place.

When she was ready to go, I took her by the hand and we walked out to the car. I opened her door and seated her then went to my side and got in the driver's seat. We exited the parking lot and began the twenty-minute drive to her apartment.

Along the way, Michelle kept looking over at me as if she was still trying to believe I had come back to visit her. I put my hand on her thigh to reassure her that I was, in fact, with her and that made her smile. She settled back then, a bit more comfortable and at ease.

But then I felt her open her legs a bit and I allowed my hand to slide around her leg to the inside of her thigh.

"Mmmm…" she moaned softly. She didn't think I heard her but in the quiet interior of the limo, I did.

"You like that baby girl? You like Daddy's hand on your leg?" I asked her teasingly.

"I like Daddy's hands all over my body!" she said. She looked at me with her finger in her mouth, biting her red nail playfully.

Taking her less than subtle cue, I slid my hand higher up her leg. Slipping under her uniform skirt I moved my hand up until I found the edge of her stocking. I left the silky feel of her nylon-encased leg and moved upwards to her warm, naked upper thigh.

She whimpered softly and I felt her raise up a bit on the seat to pull her skirt up, allowing me greater access. She spread her thighs as far apart as the confines of the front seat would allow and my hand accepted the invitation.

I could feel the heat from her furnace long before I got to the edge of her panties. As my finger traced the outline of her skimpy underwear on her leg, Michelle moaned again, louder this time.

"Daaaddeee…" she moaned.

I moved my caress to the front of her silky panties, rubbing the damp spot over her pussy. I felt her shudder as my fingers rubbed across the fat swollen lips and pushed as far into her as the garment allowed. Michelle's hands found her tits and began rubbing her hard nipples through her uniform top.

I looked over at her and she had her eyes closed, her head back on the back of the seat and she was licking those soft red lips. I knew what she was thinking about…

"Take your panties off," I told her. She looked at me surprised at first but a couple of seconds later she grinned and slipped her sodden underwear off, placing them in my outstretched hand. I reached up and hung the wet panties from the rear-view mirror and Michelle giggled.

"Now unbutton your blouse," I said. She immediately obeyed this time, unfastening the first couple of buttons.

"More. Unbutton it to your waist," I said. She finished unbuttoning it to her waist and I pulled it open a bit. Then without warning, I reached up and a quick twist of my wrist popped open her front clasp bra.

"OH!" she gasped.

"There… now the girls can breathe a bit! It gets stuffy in there all day long. Gotta let the girls have a little freedom!" I said.

My hand moved back down between her legs and now with no panties or skirt to get in the way, I began fingering her drooling pussy, making squishy noises and getting the leather seat wet with her slickness.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned as her hips began to respond to my touch, grinding slowly and humping up at my hand. She began playing with her hard nipples tweaking and tugging on them.

I could hear her breathing change and I felt her passion building. The woman had been waiting for this all day!

"Oh, Daddy, please! Please finger my little pussy. Finger your baby's sweet little pussy! Oh, I have missed you, Daddy… sooo muuuch…" she moaned.

I rubbed my fingers across her pussy lips, toying with the meaty lips and getting my fingers sticky with her juices. Then I curled the tips and slid two fingers into her smoldering pussy. I pushed them deep into her rubbing up against her clit.

"OHMYGOD!! OHHHH!" she cried out. She slapped the armrests of her seat gripping the ends tightly as her pussy ignited. I plunged my fingers in and out of her pussy, making sure to rub them over her clit as I did. The effect was immediate and pronounced.

"Oh, Daddy, yes! Finger my pussy… fuck my pussy with your hand, Daddy! Ohh, fuck me pleeease!" she cried, lifting her hips to my hand, wriggling in her seat, and lifting her legs higher. She tried everything she could think of in her frantic state to get my hand further into her pussy.

I could tell by her moans and her actions that Michelle was getting close to cumming. And while I didn't care if she came in the car (it can be cleaned!) I did want to make sure when she did she didn't hurt herself on some part of it. So I looked for a place to pull over.

A place presented itself rather quickly fortunately and I pulled off the highway ducking in behind an old building. I got out of the car and walked around to her side, opening the door and pulling her out by the hand. Not wasting any time I took her to the back of the car and bent her over the trunk lid. Michelle spread her legs wide without my asking her to – she wanted this as much as I did.

I hiked her skirt up over her back and tucked the sides under her a bit to hold it in place. I used my fingers again to play with her exposed pussy from behind, making sure she was sopping wet and ready for what would come next. She writhed and squirmed on the trunk lid as my toying made her mad with desire.

"Please, Daddy! Please fuck me! Please give me your big hard cock! Pleeeaaase!" she whined, pushing her ass back as she begged. I pulled my hand from her dripping pussy and spread her ass cheeks apart, revealing my target area.

I leaned forward a bit angling my cock head in between her dripping pussy lips and in one smooth thrust, entered her.

"OHHH-FUUUCCCKK!!" she screamed into the afternoon air. I pushed forward until I felt my balls slap her pussy and I was fully inside her.

But I didn't rest there even for a moment. As soon as I felt myself bottom out in her deep well, I pulled back out completely. Then I pushed back in, entering her and opening her up again. I dove in and pulled out a few more times and each time I received a scream of pure rapture for my efforts.

With my cock fully lubricated and Michelle on the edge of losing her mind completely, I began fucking her hard and deep, not giving her any chance to catch her breath.

I reached forward and clamped my hand around her throat, making sure she could breathe but making sure she knew she was mine as well. My other hand grabbed her tit firmly and I drove my cock into her deepest recesses.

"Daddy! Oh God, Daddy, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum, Daddy!" she cried.

"Cum baby girl. Cum on Daddy's fat cock!" I growled in her ear pinching her nipple to make my point.

I didn't really need to. Just as quickly as the words got out of her mouth, she exploded.

"I'M CUUUMMMINNNGGG! OHHH FUUUCKKKMEEE!" she screamed as a flood of sweet pussy juice burst from her, saturating my pants and spilling onto the ground beneath us. She arched her back and tensed up, locking into position stiff-legged and trembling with effort.

Every muscle in her body seemed to be taut and as they fought for control over each other, Michelle shuddered. She came not once, not twice, but three times consecutively. As soon as one wave passed, another crashed into her like ocean waves on the shore.

Finally, she was simply too exhausted to continue and she collapsed on the trunk of the car. I held her there for a bit, supporting her and letting her catch her breath.

When she had composed herself enough, I helped her to the car, helping her to sit in the seat so she could rest some. I buckled her in and made sure the window was rolled down and then I got in the car. We sat in the parking lot for a few minutes as she came back to me.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked her after a bit of rest.

"Yes, Daddy… I am fine. Thank you for making me cum, I needed it. You are a wonderful Daddy," she said. She took my hand and brought it to her lips, kissing it tenderly.

We resumed our drive to pull up at her apartment building about ten minutes later, just enough time for her to be fully back but not enough for her lust fire to go out completely. Of course, it didn't hurt that I continued teasing her as we finished the drive and telling her what I was going to do to her when I got her home!

When I parked the limo in the designated visitor parking spot, I took her hand and we walked into her building. Once we were inside her apartment and the door shut and locked behind us, I pushed her up against the door pressing myself into her and crushing her with a kiss.

I kissed her hard and I kissed her deep. I wanted to devour her with my kiss; I wanted to climb inside and take up residence in her mind. I didn't just want to kiss her – I wanted to OWN her… own her heart, her mind, and her body. I wanted this woman's soul.

After several long moments with my mouth locked over hers, I ended our kiss for now. I would return to that mouth many times, though. "Oh Daddy!" she gasped when I finally let her have a breath. "I've never been kissed like that before!"

"Well, wait till you see my next kiss then!" I said. Michelle giggled at my words. I loved the way she giggled, like a little girl who just heard her first dirty joke. I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder, carrying the laughing girl into the bedroom.

I put Michelle down on the bed and we both raced to get undressed. I kept my eyes on her as I got myself undressed, watching as my beautiful baby girl revealed herself to me.

She removed her uniform and was about to kick off her heels and stockings when I stopped her. "Leave your heels and stockings on… it makes you look slutty!" I said.

With both of us in the proper state of undress now, I told her to climb into the bed and she quickly moved to the center of the bed and laid on her back.

I grabbed her ankles and raised them up over her head and spreading them as wide as she could. Her bed had a very handy design that allowed me to put a foot in a couple of handy cutouts which held them in the perfect position. Her pussy and ass were open, exposed, and vulnerable, just perfect for what I had in mind!

With her in this position, it was time for the feast. I moved down the bed a bit getting myself situated. "Aren't you going to fuck me now, Daddy?" she asked puzzled.

"Yes I'm going to fuck you, but first I promised you another kiss!" And with that, I put my face down and fastened my mouth on the tight, dripping pussy before me!

"OH-MY-GOD!!" she said as she felt my tongue in her wet pussy. She instinctively pushed her hips up as best she could give in her position. My tongue burrowed deeper into her wet hole, searching for every delicious drop of her woman-honey it could find. My wriggling tongue drove her wild and she grabbed the headboard behind her hanging on as her world spun crazily off into space.

I licked and lapped and sucked the juices from her cunt as fast as she produced them, doing a very good job of keeping up with the copious and continuous flow she was supplying me. Michelle was going out of her mind as I feasted on her juicy peach, her moans and whimpers guiding me in how to make this buffet last.

"Ohhh fuck, Daddy, Oh yes right there! Yesss, ohhh Daddy lick my pussy! Lick your baby's pussy just like that. Ohhh, fuck that feels goood!" Michelle babbled almost incoherently now, her words running together and not making a whole lot of sense. I knew that her mind was gone and she was running on raw lust. It was time to bring her to the edge…

SpicyGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicyGrace

Keeping my tongue working her slit, I introduced my index finger under my tongue, dipping it into her slit and getting it wet with her juices. I then rubbed the wet finger around her little puckered asshole, getting it slickened up.

She didn't notice my actions right at first – her concentration (what she had left of it) was focused on what my tongue was doing to her pussy. But when her asshole was properly lubed, I pushed my pussy juice-coated finger into her little hole and that got her attention!

"OHHH-FUUUCCCKK!" OHH-MYY-GODDD!" Michelle screamed as her eyes got as big as dinner plates and she looked at me like I had hit her with a cattle prod!

I resumed licking and chewing on her sweet pussy while I started fucking her tight ass with my finger, and the combination proved too much for Michelle to handle for very long. Before I got a dozen strokes in she was cresting.

"DAADDEEE, I'M CUMMINNGG! OH-MY-GOD, I'M CUUUMMMINNGGG! AAAIIIEEEE!" she screamed so loud I just knew the cops would be busting the door down any minute! Michelle flooded my mouth with her juices pouring them out like Niagara Falls. There was no way I was going to keep up with this flow! She nearly drowned me before I could back away from her gushing pussy.

When I moved back from her, she squirted her juices into the air like she was a geyser, and they landed on the bed under her. I had never seen a woman squirt before but this orgasm was so intense that Michelle did it twice.

After her orgasm subsided I helped her take her ankles out of the headboard cutouts and I laid her on the bed to relax.

But relaxing wasn't what she had in mind! She had cum from my fingering her and she had cum from my eating her. But what she wanted was to be fucked!

"I want more! I want your cock in me," she whispered. "Fuck me, Daddy! I want you to fuck me with your big cock and make me crazy!"

My cock gave an involuntary twitch as if to say "Put me in coach!" As she continued, "Pound me, Daddy! Fuck my tight pussy with your big ol' cock! Gimme what I've been missin'!"

"Roll over," I told Michelle, "Let me get behind you!"

Michelle immediately rolled over onto her stomach and pulled her knees underneath her so that her ass was lifted up towards me.

"C'mon big Daddy," Michelle said lustily, "Stick your big cock in me and fuck your baby girl silly!

I moved in behind Michelle and quickly plunged my cock in her hot and wet snatch. "Oooh yeah! Fuck me!" wailed Michelle as she wiggled her hips and made my cock slither around in her cream-filled pussy. "Fuck me!"

I began to stroke my cock in and out of her gooey snatch–slowly at first, but after a few strokes, I reached down, grabbed her hips, and began pulling her onto me as I picked up speed.

Michelle pushed back at my invading cock as I shoved it into her hot pussy, and she wailed with delight. "Oooh yeah! C'mon and fuck me! Fuck me 'till I scream!"

I felt her scalding hot juices oozing out of her pussy and coating my ball sack as I slammed my prick into Michelle's snatch.

Michelle reached underneath her, and her hand played with her clit and lightly caressed my wildly swaying nutsack while I pounded her. Her head was turned to the side, and she kept urging me on as I steadily fucked her.

"C'mon and fuck me! Fuck me good! Gimme what I've been waiting for and fuck my pussy! Oh God, your cock is so big and hard! Please, Daddy, fuck me! Ohhh yeaaahhh! Fuck your baby's tight pussy with your big hard cock!"

Her pussy was twitching and spasming around my cock as I continued pounding Michelle, and there was a frothy lather oozing out of her gooey snatch, covering my crotch. I was ravaging Michelle's cunt so much, that her juices were whipped into a creamy foam!

Michelle fingered her clit, and continued her non-stop sex chatter as I fucked her juicy pussy. "Fuck me with your big cock! Oooh yeaaah! Fuck me and make me cum all over your big cock! C'mon baby, cream me! Cum in my hot little girl pussy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Obscene noises were coming from where our bodies were joined as Michelle's pussy quivered around my steadily pounding prick. The cheeks of Michelle's luscious round ass wiggled and shimmied like a gelatin dessert as I banged my cock into her.

"Can you do that thing with your pussy again?" I breathlessly asked Michelle as I continued slamming my cock in and out of her hot snatch. "Think you can make me cum again?"

"You mean like this?", Michelle asked as she squeezed her twat around my cock. "Is that what you want?"

"Oh hell yeah!" I exclaimed.

"Is that gonna make you cum again?" Michelle asked wantonly. "Are you gonna cream my tight pussy?"

"Fuck yeah!" I moaned. Her pussy clamped around my cock like a velvety vise, and it took all my willpower not to shoot off inside her squeezing snatch. Her cunt clenched my cock so tightly it almost hurt, and I could feel her pussy muscles tremble and flutter around my cock.

"Ohhh…" I moaned as I resumed stroking my cock in and out of her juicy twat. "cum for me baby girl! Let's cum together!"

"I'm almost there!" Michelle groaned. "You just keep fuckin' me with that big fat cock!"

I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her hot and wet pussy as hard as I possibly could. The cheeks of Michelle's ass rippled as I pounded my cock into her, and finally, at long last, I heard her begin to wail as she came.

"Ohhh, God!" she howled. "I'm gonna cum! Ohhh yeaaahh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oooh…"

Her pussy began to spasm around my cock, and I pulled Michelle's ass against me while jabbing my cock as deeply as I could in her trembling pussy.

Suddenly, rapid-fire bursts of my sticky cum shot out of the head of my cock into Michelle's snatch. My nuts pumped and pumped as they unloaded their creamy contents into Michelle's marvelous pussy.

My body shuddered as I came, my hips and leg muscles involuntarily jerking as I shot my cum into Michelle's snatch. I filled her snatch to overflowing with my orgasm, feeling what seemed to be gallons of milky-white cum shoot out of my cock and into Michelle's spasming pussy. Michelle was softly moaning as I filled her snatch with my creamy cum until finally, it was over.

We collapsed on the bed next to each other, both of us sucking in great gasps of breath as we struggled to calm ourselves. We lay there dripping with sweat and cum for several minutes. When my strength returned and our breathing had calmed to somewhat normal levels, I pulled her close to me and we drifted off into a peaceful happy sleep.

We both slept for a good three hours before we woke up. It was too late at that time to fix a regular dinner, even though Michelle had planned a very nice meal for us. So we opted to go out for a burger or something and save the nice dinner for the following night. We drove to the nearest burger joint about ten minutes away and ate there.

After dinner, we went for a little drive before returning home to Michelle's place. We cuddled on the sofa while watching some TV. She laid her head in my lap and I played with her hair as she purred like a contented kitten.

Of course with a body like she had, my innocent caresses and playing with her hair had to take a sexy turn – hey, I'm only human! Before we really knew what was going on, we were back in the bedroom for another round of hot and heavy sex.

We had a great time that weekend and when the time came to head on down the road to St. Louis, I made the customary promise to call when I got there and after a few sweet lingering kisses, I was on the road once more.

In St. Louis, work on this project went as best as it could I suppose. I got things ironed out a little more each day and at night I thought about my return trip. I called Michelle a couple of times that week while sitting in my hotel room and we talked for a couple of hours each time.

Finally, that Friday came and I called Michelle to tell her I was headed back her way again. She and I were both excited to see each other, however, this visit would prove to be a little different than the others…

I arrived at Ethel's about an hour before she got off work. I waited there in the restaurant, nursing a cup of coffee until she was ready to go, as usual. But what wasn't usual was Michelle. I couldn't put my finger on it right off, but there was something wrong… something was bothering her and I didn't know what it was.

Michelle was happy to see me, I knew that, but instead of running into my arms and smothering me with kisses like she did last week, she gave me a good – not momentous – kiss and a, "Hi Roger," welcome.

I didn't pursue it right then, I figured she wanted to tell me when she was away from the restaurant. Maybe it was something to do with work? Maybe she was having some other trouble. I didn't know. But on the way home I planned on finding out.

"Michelle, what's wrong? You have been quiet since I got here and the welcome I got was way different than what I got last week. Last week you nearly knocked me over but this time I'm lucky to have gotten a handshake!" I said.

"I'm sorry, Daddy… I just have a lot on my mind right now," she said looking down.

I reached out and lifted her chin. "Look at me baby girl," I said. She raised her eyes to look at me. "Now I know something is bothering you. I don't know what it is, maybe it has to do with work here or something.

"But I am going to get to the bottom of it on the way home, do you understand me? You and I are going to talk about what's bothering you and figure out what to do about it.

"I don't like seeing my little girl in a funk – moods like this do not lend themselves well to having fun. And you are my Good-Time Girl! So we are going to talk about whatever is bothering you and fix it so I can get that beautiful smile back on your pretty face. Understand?" I said sounding very authoritarian.

"Yes, Daddy," she said. After that, she finished her work and we left the restaurant to head for her apartment.

Once we were out on the highway, I set the cruise control on the limo. "Now Michelle, what's going on? What is happening that has you so quiet and down in the dumps? And don't tell me it's nothing because if it was nothing I wouldn't be bringing it up," I asked her.

She sighed, knowing that I wasn't going to let this go. "Well… it's you, Roger," she said with a big breath.

"Me?"

"Yes, you come here once every four weeks or so and we have a wonderful time… the sex is fantastic – the best I ever had – and you are sweet and kind and caring. But then you leave and I am back to being alone and sad and missing you like crazy.

"This on-again-off-again thing is just too hard. I don't know if I can keep doing this. Going from my highest high to my lowest low is too hard."

"Roger, I care for you. I know we haven't known each other long and I'm not ready to say the 'L' word yet, but I care for you–otherwise, I wouldn't miss you so damn much! And it's because I care for you that makes this so hard. If we had had a regular one night stand then everything would be simple. But you aren't a one night stand and things aren't simple."

"So you're saying you want to stop seeing me?" I asked trying to clarify things.

"No! Oh God, no! That's the problem, I want to see more of you! I can't stand being away from you for four weeks only to have you come back… and then leave again.

"A week I can do–when you come through on your way to St. Louis, I know you will be back this way in a week. I can deal with that. But when you are headed to Chicago, like this time, and you will be gone for a month… I just can't handle that much time without you," she said.

I looked at her and saw tears streaming down her face. I was hurting my baby girl without even knowing it.

I drove on without saying anything. I had come to Ethel's on my way to St. Louis on business, I had no intentions of meeting anyone here. Hell, if I hadn't partied so hard that night before and eaten a decent breakfast, I probably wouldn't have stopped at that restaurant at all. And then I met Michelle and things got all complicated. Now I had to figure out how to make it right for her.

Well pulled into her building and I walked her up to her apartment. I stood at the door with her, unsure if I should even go in. Maybe I should just turn and leave and not come back; maybe that would stop the hurt I was giving her… eventually. She would get over me, move on, and I would just become a faded memory. I looked into those soft green eyes and I instantly knew I couldn't do that. Then an idea hit me.

"Michelle, you said you could handle a week without me right?" I asked.

"Yes, a week is easy. I know that you will be back at the end of my week and it gives me something to look forward to. Why?" she asked.

"Well, I was just thinking… Chicago is only a two-hour drive. I could come to see you every weekend if you like. You would be my 'weekend retreat'. Would that help?" I asked.

"Y-you would be willing to drive two hours each way just to see me?" she asked incredulously.

"Well, I was thinking if I left Friday after work I could be here by the time you got off work, depending on traffic. And then on Sunday, I would leave to head back to Chicago in the evening after dinner like I do now," I said.

She looked at me and then I watched her break down. First, her eyes darted back and forth as if she was trying to figure out if I was just kidding with her or I was serious. When the realization of what I was saying sunk in, her eyes locked on mine. Her lip trembled and her eyes teared up. Then came the final stage.

"Oh Roger!" she wailed, throwing her arms around my neck, "Oh, Daddy, yes! Yes, yes, yes! I want to see you every week! Oh, this is wonderful news! Thank you, thank you! Oh, Daddy, I am so happy!" she sobbed, crying on my shoulder.

She kissed my neck with every pause as she sobbed. She hugged my neck so hard she nearly choked me and I put my arms around my baby girl holding her close.

We stood there for about five minutes with her crying on my shoulder and me holding her trembling body close. It was a wonderful few minutes… making her so happy made me feel great too.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments