Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind The Door At The Hotel

"My story as a hotel worker"

37
7 Comments 7
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I have worked in the hotel industry for more than seven years. It could be a stressful job, but it could also be rewarding, in a way that you might not have thought.

Five years ago, I worked in a small but luxurious hotel in a regional area. It was a famous touristy town. People enjoyed going there for vacation. The hotel that I worked at was right in the centre of the town where filled with bars and pubs.

I was working by myself on a Friday night. I greeted my guests good night as they came back from the closing bars. Most of them came back tipsy and happy; some of them could not keep their hands to themselves. It was not uncommon to see men grabbing their female partners’ butts as they were waiting for the elevator. It was obvious what they would be doing when they got back to their room. From time to time, I enjoyed a little eavesdropping.  

As I read my guest list, I was pretty confident that most, if not all of my guests had returned, there came two ladies walking back into the hotel. They should be the last of the in-house guests. They were a red-haired and a blonde American tourist in their early twenties visiting Australia.

I have met them a few nights ago when I helped them with check-in. They were very friendly and told me that it was their first time visiting Australia. The lady with red hair was Emma. She had curly, smooth red hair, and a bright, sweet smile. Her friend, Sam, on the other hand, had long, blonde hair. They were both fit and toned, very attractive ladies.

“Hey, Tezza.” They waved at me as I was holding the lift for them.

“Good evening, Emma and Sam. How’s your night been?” I asked.

“It was fun. The bars in Australia are different. We had a great time! You should have come with us,” Emma joked.

“I wish! But seeing you ladies having fun, I felt like I was there already!” I smiled.

“Aww, Tezza, you are so sweet. Good night,” Sam said.

As Sam tried to pull Emma into the lift, Emma suddenly asked if I could take a photo of them in the lobby.

I took their phone, asked them to stand in front of the iconic painting that hung in the hotel lobby, and started to take a few photos for them. Since they were drunk and could not stand still, the photos were a bit blurry, I had to ask them if they were happy with the snaps. Emma pulled me to them as they were checking the photos.

“Tezza, get in, we want to take some photos with you! You are so nice and cute!”

After a few snaps, I again got the lift for them. Emma went in first, and as soon as Sam went into the lift, Sam leaned forward to Emma and started kissing her. I was shocked when I saw that. I guessed Emma noticed, she winked at me as the door was closing, while they were making out.

My heart was pounding so hard and rapidly, I could not believe what I just saw.

I went back to the desk, trying to complete some paperwork. But all I could think of was Emma and Sam, and their kiss. I started to imagine Emma and Sam running their hands on each other’s backs. It seemed like I could watch Sam removing Emma’s white tank top while Emma tried to unbutton Sam’s jeans.

My heart was racing, and I could barely read the words on my computer monitor. I knew it was wrong, and it could get me in trouble, but I left the desk and walked into the lift.

In the lift, I could smell the perfume that Emma and Sam were wearing, it was musky and sweet. My hand was shaking as I pressed the button to go to level 2 where their room was. My mind just could not stop imagining…

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

I walked into the corridor, heading to their room. As I was standing outside their room, I heard kissing. It sounded rapid and passionate.

“Oh Sam, yes! Kiss my neck, it feels so good!” I heard Emma’s voice as something hit the door.

I jumped, thinking that they knew I was outside. But I gathered it was just them leaning and accidentally hitting the door from inside the room.

A few seconds later, I heard them walking away from the door. The sound of kissing did not stop; accompanying the kissing sounds, there was moaning. I was standing still outside the door, trying to stop myself from breathing loudly while my heart was trying to jump out of my chest. I was excited, and my cock was getting hard.

“Fuck me, Emma," I heard Sam demand gently.

“You are so wet, babe,” Emma teased.

“Thanks to you Em. Your hands are smooth, I like it when you pinched my nipples.”

And then I heard a spank from their room.

The moaning was getting louder. I recognised Sam’s voice. “Yes, yes, yes, right there, right there.”

Without noticing,  I had put my hand inside my pants and, holding my cock that was now fully erect, started stroking. My back is leaning on the door so I could hear every sound that they made, all the kissing and moaning. I could not see, but I imagined that Sam was lying on the bed while Emma was kissing Sam’s juicy pussy while rubbing her clits. Emma fucking Sam was the only thing that I wanted to see at the moment.

“It’s close, it’s close, I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” I heard Sam screaming, and her breaths loudened. I stroked faster as I wanted to cum when she did.

As I came, my butt contracted and bumped into the door. The door shook.

“Who is it?!” Sam and Emma shouted together.

I ran to the lift, and went back to the reception, only to hear that the reception phone was ringing.

From the display screen, it was showing “216”, the room number of Emma and Sam’s room.

“Reception, how may I assist?” I tried to sound calm and stop myself from huffing.

“Oh Tezza, were you not at the desk? You usually picked up the phone quite promptly?” Emma asked suspiciously.  

“Err… yes… I just got back to the desk from patrolling. After all, I was the only one working at night.” I acted normal.

“Were you on level 2 before?” Emma asked.

“No, err… why? Is everything alright?”

“Yes, everything is fine.” Emma stopped. I heard a very soft giggle from the other side of the phone. “Can you bring some ice to our room please?” she asked.

“Sure, please give me a moment, I will bring it to you as soon as possible.”

“Thanks.”

I hung up and was thankful that she did not ask further. I took a moment to collect myself before I went to their floor.  

I knocked, and said quietly, “Guest Services.” My mouth was dry from nervousness. “This was where I was standing to peep a few minutes ago,” I thought to myself.

The door slowly opened and Sam was standing behind the door. She stared at me.

“It was you, wasn’t it?”

…………………………

 

To be continued.

Published 
Written by krad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments