Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee & Voyeurism

42
19 Comments 19
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Recommended Read

Ava was an intensely grounded woman for being so beautiful. Her allure never siphoned her charm, never left her hollow. Piercing blue eyes told you she was constantly thinking a million things but wouldn’t dare say what. On the occasions she did, pleasure was far too tame a word to say what it gave me.

On that particular Thursday, her long, mahogany curls draped the shoulders of her thigh-length coat, full skirt complemented by lace, black tights silhouetting her curvy legs. As she entered the coffee shop, pausing to shut the door, my hand thrust secretly between my thighs as I came undone. My girlfriend was in on the secret, as was the handsome stranger at the table to my left.

I had to briefly shut my eyes to bring myself under control as they both watched me orgasm, concentrating on the delicious electricity that surged from my center, synapses firing ecstasy. My pussy clamped onto my fingers again and again, and I couldn’t help but hum.

And then, I could hear; The patter of rain, the quiet radio.

The world came into focus as Ava walked toward me. The man picked up his phone once more.

“Hello Riley,” Ava grinned wickedly as she approached, leaning down to peck my lips.

“Hello lovely,” I replied, skin flushed.

“I’ll get my coffee, be right back.”

She ran her hand along my shoulder as she went for the barista at the counter, past the two women behind me still immersed in their serious conversation. I looked up at the man who saw my show. He wasn’t holding his crotch anymore, but I could still see the outline of his excitement. He was smiling at me. As he raised an eyebrow, I tongued my inner cheek, failing not to smile in return. When his eyes went beyond me, they lingered. On Ava, no doubt.

I listened as her heels made their way back. Ava sat in the chair just beside me, setting down her steaming cup. “Doing some light reading, are we?” 

“Indeed. Studying the possibilities of being both visible and invisible at once.”

“Clearly,” she quipped, sharing in my laugh. “Him?” Ava asked, referencing the guy across the shop without taking her eyes from mine. I nodded.

“He arrived just before you.”

“Very good looking.”

“How funny, I thought the same.”

“I’m sure you did,” she accused in jest.

“Well, it’s not my fault you’re late.”

“I’m right on time!” Ava argued.

“Exactly.”

“Yeah, yeah. You’re just insatiable.”

I smothered another smile. “I’m sorry. Shall I make it up to you?”

Ava peeked at me from the side of her eye, a tiny grin curling on her full lips. “I suppose it depends on how.” She loved to play innocent.

“However you’d like, of course.” I loved to play along.

“Is he still looking?”

“Mmhmm,” I nodded.

Our one-man audience tried to be a gentleman, but his curiosity got the best of him. I felt his eyes as we sat in the quiet shop, the trickle outside still painting the windows.

With pristine nonchalance, Ava reached down, pulled my hand from my pussy, and guided my two wet fingers into her mouth.

He was the only one who could see as she sucked them clean. I sighed with fresh satisfaction, feeling her tongue along my fingers, glancing up to catch him wetting his lips. His dark gray eyes held no apology as he sat back in his chair, taking a draw from his cup. Ava glimpsed his face and smiled. “He likes it.”

“Why the fuck wouldn’t he?” 

“He really is quite attractive.”

“Should we play for him?” I asked, setting my hand atop her thigh.

Ava turned the full force of her beautiful smile on me. “Do you think he’ll play along?”

“I say we find out.”

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips, my still-damp hand sliding up the fluff of her skirt. I felt where her stockings ended at the top of her thighs, cotton turning to creamy skin. How her warm slit was already naked when I touched it. Just the way I liked it.

She let loose a small gasp.

“Stay quiet,” I commanded, glimpsing those behind us.

The room remained oblivious to our mischief—all but the man to our left. When we looked his way in tandem, he held steady, made no show of being shy. Eyes hooded as Ava lifted her skirt beneath the table, spreading her thighs so he could see where my hand was.

LamaKar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LamaKar

I watched the view unfold in his gaze, seeing through our voyeur's eyes: One delicate, willing woman discreetly exposing her pelvis as the other fondled her, tracing little hearts up and down her cunny, from her tiny star to the neatly shaved triangle of hair. 

His hand went back to his crotch. Ava and I smiled, high on his attention.

She caressed my forearm with one hand, the other reaching out for her mug, carefully sipping as I teased her. Circling the entrance to her tight pussy, I observed her concentration. One of my favorite things in the world; the way she split her attention just so; listening to everything around us as I crudely pleasured her in the presence of others.

Our unacquainted spectator watched on as I finally sunk two fingers into Ava’s pussy, her jaw dropping as he shifted in his seat.

“Oh fuck,” she breathed.

“You’re wet,” I commented with a practiced, neutral look on my face.

“So fucking wet,” she agreed, “deeper, please.”

I obliged, pushing into her hot pussy, fingertips on her g-spot. When I tapped against it, she ground her hips in reply. My hand worked a nice, deep rhythm, putting Ava in a trance; gaze going out of focus. Our silent bystander stroked himself outside his slacks as he watched. His regalia told of an office of some kind, the appearance of a proper gentleman. Behind closed doors, I imagined him rough with a relentless tongue and firm hands, a hard, driving cock.

He worked his own rhythm against himself, grabbing and rubbing the cock straining within. I smiled, encouraged by his participation.

Harder and deeper, I thrust my hand inside Ava. We were experts at staying quiet. Well, the majority of the time. The mumbled chatter of the women behind us stayed in my ear’s peripheral, shapes shimmering on drizzly glass windows, the fleeting barista reflected in our stranger’s eyes. His face was a mirror, giving me updates as he occasionally glanced at the otherwise occupied area. 

“Riley, love, you’ll make me come,” Ava breathed, holding the edge of her chair as our new friend devoured the real-life porn before him. Consuming the raw way my hand fucked her pretty pink pussy.

“Come for me. For him; he’s watching,” I coaxed.

She bit her lip to hold back a moan. I longed to hear it. To taste her.

Deciding I couldn't wait, I slipped off my chair and down between Ava’s legs. Keeping my fingers buried, I sealed my open mouth onto her mound and sucked her clit, tasting her sweet juices as I fucked her opening. Her lips were puffy and aroused, her little pearl hard against my tongue. 

I had but a handful of seconds, and I made them count.

Pressing on the back of my head, Ava held my face between her legs as I enthusiastically regarded her in the middle of a coffee shop while a stranger watched. Her breathing increased as she tensed, my anticipation dissecting her every nuance. When I heard her sigh, her rigid posture beginning to buck, I moved my free hand between my legs and rubbed my own clit as she came.

Ava’s release was a phenomenon of contained fusion. She silently rode my hand as she fisted my hair, pussy contracting as I licked up everything she offered. She was beautiful and subtly violent, her heightened state a very dear solace.

Eventually, I pulled my mouth away, looked over my shoulder, and found our onlooker with his cock in his hand. He furiously stroked his impressive appendage as our eyes connected.

“Oh my god,” Ava sighed, and though I couldn’t see her face from beneath the table, I knew she was seeing the same.

We watched him milk his engorged length as I played with Ava’s now sensitive pussy, his gaze shifting between us, enthralled by what just conspired. His cockhead was red and shiny, and just as he stiffened, it began spewing his orgasm.

His eyelids fluttered slightly as spurt after spurt of hot white cum shot from his throbbing meat and onto the tile floor beneath the table where he sat. I could sense his liberation, could practically envision the prickle rolling through his nerves. He came a lot.

After wiping Ava’s wetness from my lips, I climbed back onto my seat. He shuddered as we all looked at one another, collectively re-entering the present. The women behind us didn’t notice a thing. If the barista did, they hid it well. Regardless, when he was finally done, he quickly put himself away.

The air was still once again. Only the walls and windows aware of our naughty exchange.

When he smiled, we smiled back.

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments