Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 3 of 7

""I want more," she pleaded, and began to push my head down before I had reached the other breast."

30
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Her panties were damp, and the little clitoral gem was trying to dig its way up through the fabric, to break out of its tight prison. I placed my thumb on the outside of the cobalt blue fabric and gently stroked it up and down. It made her sigh and curl her toes. I reached for the joint with my other hand, which she kindly handed over without a hitch. I took a puff and blew the smoke into her face. She shook her head with small movements and smiled and happily accepted the smoke stick again when I was done.

I put my hands on her hips and grabbed the straps of the panties, which I eagerly released from her abdomen. Cooperative, she gathered her legs so I could easily pull them off. She flushed in the face and held her well-trained thighs together to hide the sacred treasure. I had to take action myself, and subsequently put both hands on each knee, which I calmly pulled away from each other.

The curtain was pulled away, and the most beautiful and intimately smooth pussy that I had seen in a long time appeared in front of me. There wasn't a single red bump to be seen from her shave. The surrounding skin matched the same tan color as the rest of her body, and there were also no places that she had missed with the razor blade.

"Victory!" I thought, and I got a big buttery smile on my face as I felt a rush of self-confidence and testosterone boost. I felt like the lion again who had caught the antelope and could now sink his teeth into the long-awaited delicious meat. I leaned forward and pulled one of the model's legs to my face, which I gently began to kiss. I started on the ankle and moved in depth towards the back of the knee, and finally up towards the inner thigh. Her skin had a lovely taste. A mixture of salt and sticky oil. She made an extra moan and bit her bottom lip hard as I approached the first labia kiss by kiss. I wanted to attack it, along with the twin lip, but not yet. For the first time in a very long time, I sat between the spread and trembling legs of a young hot woman. This moment was to be enjoyed to the fullest, and in no way suffered from haste. I kissed one labium and licked with gentle touches over to the next, after which I set course for the inner thigh, the back of the knee, and down towards the ankle of the other model leg.

I took the road back again, reached back between the legs, but instead took the exit up towards the navel. My hands traveled like two airplanes on a runway from her stomach up to her two plump breasts. I grabbed both at the same time and gave a good, solid squeeze. She moaned, and it put a satisfied smile on my lips. I continued with what I was doing, running over in circular motions with my tongue on her navel. She enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it. Afterwards, I raised my head again, opened my mouth, and sucked one nipple into my mouth like a vacuum cleaner. It was nice and stiff, and my tongue immediately started playing punching bag with it.

"I want more," she pleaded and began to push my head down before I had reached the other breast. Instead, I let my hand keep its tight grip on the nipple, which I carefully nudged with my thumb and forefinger.

I willingly allowed myself to be pressed down between her legs. The whole area had taken on a reddish and glowing color. Everything almost trembled, and I could feel the golden clitoral pearl throbbing with longing for more. I quickly went to put my tongue down her sacred opening to slalom from side to side and up to the top. As my lips reached her clit, they gently gathered around it, causing the young stud to moan even louder. By chance, I looked up and was surprised by her reaction. She sat with her head tilted back, eyes closed, and with one hand on one breast, which she squeezed thoroughly.

I smiled inwardly, and spontaneously slipped the tip of my index finger down to her opening, caressing it gently. She was wet. Very wet. I thrust it inside, softening the dense walls that hugged my finger tightly, sharing their wonderful warmth. I went completely crazy at the thought that my cock might be allowed to come inside and have the same experience. It had been hard for a while now and forcefully hammered all the blood out of its long, thick shaft as possible. It was almost like being on Viagra. I wanted to grab it with one hand, if it hadn't been for the fact that both of my hands were already fully occupied.

I continued with my tongue on the clit and my fingertip in the opening, stimulating the young-looking model to a whole new level. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly her wild moans escalated. She tried hard to silence her outbursts, but occasionally it became too much for her. Several times I thought she was close to exploding into a stormy orgasm.

After sitting long enough without varying my method, I moved my tongue from the throbbing clitoris down to the opening of her vagina, where her juicy fluids almost flowed out. I took a long and thorough lick, thoroughly savoring the ravishing taste.

"Fuck she tastes good!" I licked my mouth and buried my face deep between her legs. Slowly, I pushed my tongue further in and finally took to penetrating her with it.

It happened completely unexpectedly when her slim body started making uncontrolled movements. Legs rattled, and her hand, which had tried to push me in, instead began to push me away. Her many contractions were uncontrollable and in high gear, but quickly subsided again, actually faster than I expected. I breathed lovingly on the throbbing clitoris and between the labia as she gasped for breath.

"Fuuck," she exclaimed in a heavy exhalation. The rush and kick of the mega-orgasm threw her balance completely off course, causing her to hold on tightly to the chair as she recovered.

"Was it good?" I asked cheerfully, already knowing the answer to my question. She nodded affirmatively and opened her eyes. It was a clear sign that I had done an absolutely perfect job. I became even more confident and proud of myself. Guess I still had it in me.

“Could I have a glass of water?”

"Of course," I replied kindly and smugly. I staggered to my feet and was reminded of how my age had affected my body. A painful acid flowed through the thighs, while the aching knees complained that the rough and worn terrace tiles were the worst surface to lie on. I brushed off the sand and went inside to get some fresh drinking water. The water from the faucet was lukewarm, even though I had set it to the coldest setting. I thought it was a little strange, and knew that I could not allow serving lukewarm water to the amazing summer babe out on my terrace. A few ice cubes were thrown into the glass before I went out to her again. I was glad that the parasol was out so we could be in the shade because otherwise, I would have sweated a lot more than I did before.

"Here you go," I hummed happily the moment I stepped through the garden door. A strong jolt of disappointment and resentment settled like lightning in my chest when I came out to an empty terrace. She was gone. Completely gone. The fresh piece of delicious flesh was nowhere to be seen.

"Psst, hey! Where are you?" I put the glass down hard on the table and looked around frantically for her. I looked first at one side of the house, then the other, before continuing to look in the garden.

"Darn it!" I snorted angrily as I had looked all over without finding her. I looked down disappointingly at the large bulge in my shorts, which had been eagerly anticipating its turn for some fun and trouble.

"Oh, hell no!" I squealed, stomping down to the hole at the end of my yard. I recklessly crawled through, setting my falconry search on the highest level, to get hold of the accursed skarn cub. As if she could be allowed to exploit me for her own benefit, and leave me in the lurch without reciprocating the pleasure. I went up to their terrace and checked if the door was open, which it was, thank God. I impulsively stepped into the kitchen-living room and immediately caught sight of her.

"There you are!" I hissed. The young model look-alike had thrown himself down on the sofa, and was completely out of breath and overheated. She panicked when she saw my angry and almost threatening face.

 "You can't just come in here!" she squealed in terror, not expecting me to be so cold and indifferent as to move into the house and trespass on their private grounds in this obvious way. I took a step forward, which promptly made her scurry back onto the sofa and to the corner of it. Before I could do more, the front door suddenly opened.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

"We´re home!" it was the bright voice of the father. I stiffened, clenching my fists tightly. I was furious. Think that bastard could be so lucky and still get away with this. I bit my lip hard and could feel an inner desire to flay her alive. Only a few meters from me, she lay as a defenseless prey. She had now escaped my clutches and fled home. I was so damn close.

"Fuck you!" I hissed at her. Her panicked expression had vanished like dew before the sun, and was replaced by a relieved and superior expression that clearly showed she felt completely untouchable. All she had to do was scream, and she knew it. Saved by the family. I was now in a powerless position and could do nothing but tuck my tail between my legs and slip back to my measly rabbit hole through the hedge where I came from.

When I was back on my patio, my vision was glued to the ready-to-serve glass with water and ice cubes in it. I swung my arm like a tennis bat and fired my palm. The glass flew from the table onto the terrace tiles and shattered into countless pieces, while the water spread out on the surface of the dry tiles.

My head was about to explode with frustration, and for that reason, I went inside, to my dresser, opened the drawer, and found a freshly rolled joint. It was a two-hitter, which I definitely needed right now, too. I put it up to my nose, inhaled its strong but pleasant scent, and could already feel its calming effect. Desperate for more, I quickly lit up the big blunt and threw myself down heavily on the couch, after which the filter was placed between my lips, and my lungs sucked in the medicated smoke. I leaned my head back and felt the calm spread from head to toe to the very tips of my fingers.

"Fucking cunt," I mumbled irritably, taking another big hiss to put a damper on the last tension I had. I could feel the effects of the hash assaulting my consciousness like the buildup to a tsunami. The living room in my cottage began to spin, blurring my vision and throwing me into a dozing state from which I only awoke after a few hours. I spent some time humming before glancing at the clock to get an overview. It was already five.

"Time for dinner," I grumbled, having absolutely zero percent spare time for anything, and so it ended up being a round of pizza from the local grill. I ordered a number fourteen, which they called "the king." When I moved into the cottage and had to order pizza for the first time, it was the first one that my eye stumbled across the menu. I thought it was a very strange name to give to a pizza. However, I soon found out that the name suited it perfectly because when I opened the tray for the first time, it was a positive and unexpected surprise. The pizza was divided into four quarters, each with its own filling. One had ham and pepperoni, the second kebab, the third chicken, and the last cocktail sausages.

Ever since then, I have always ordered a number fourteen. It really lived up to its name, because it was absolutely the best pizza I had tasted. A royal pizza that gave a royal experience every time! This evening, I was extra hungry and didn't mind leaving some leftovers for the morning after, so it was ordered in family size, which I certainly did not regret in any way. The pizza man announced that it would be at least half an hour before they could make the delivery. I, therefore, saw the opportunity to take a fresh and cold rinse.

After the bath and the pizza, I stood on the terrace again, this time smoking a normal cigarette without a scratch. My gaze was directed at the hole in the hedge, which I stared at rigidly and cynically.

"I had to see her," whispered a dark voice inside me, which I tried to shake off. At the time, the damned bitch of the neighbour's daughter was the absolute last thing I wanted to see. In that case, it would be to see her on her knees in front of me, her hands tied behind her back. I giggled heartlessly at the thought and at the same moment, got a mighty idea when I pushed the cigarette butt out into the ashtray and spotted former filters from my old joints. I highly doubted that my idea would work, but thought it was worth a try.

With a sloppy tweezer grip, I fished up two white joint filters and eagerly slithered down the short path of tiles through the garden, and down to the hole in the hedge. I knew that the neighboring family was not at home, and had gone on their usual evening walk. With that in mind, I casually crept all the way up to the terrace, where I had a brief flashback of the beautiful teenage goddess in a bikini when I saw the white sun lounger where she had been sunbathing earlier in the day. I snorted and shook my head in frustration, looking for just the right place to put the finished smoking residue from my ashtray.

I found a small secluded corner where the edge of the terrace and the grass met. It was almost on the other side and could not be seen with the naked eye, but it was still easy to spot if you came from the other side of the house. I dropped the joint and smashed the last of the flesh out of the two white filters with my foot.

"Ahhhh," I sighed in relief and got a big and satisfied smile on my face. I sincerely hoped that my secret plan would work, and the cursed bitch would be hit with the karma I wished her. With a slightly better mood, I went back home and put a CSI shit series on the remote, with a fresh cold beer in hand.

It wasn't the first time I'd let a bitch ruin my good mood. After several experiences, I had finally been able to put aside all the frustrations that came out of such experiences. I had a great time in my own company, and it only made a better evening when, at one point, I had to put the television on mute.

The signal that I had waited long and patiently for finally appeared. I had purposely opened the patio door so that I could catch the decisive moment, but also because the fans were not always efficient enough to do their job and keep the temperature even. I jumped up from the sofa and leaned haughtily against the doorframe, while listening to my angry neighbor's shouts and screams, which were like sweet music to my ears. The father had found the remains of the joint I had spread out on the terrace.

At the time, I didn't fucking care about the possible consequences that might come out of my little stunt. How amazing it would be to have seen the daughter's expression, and the mother's for that matter too. I couldn't hear what exactly was being shouted about, but it was almost obvious that it was because of me. While I alone was hovering over my small victory, I waved to my third neighbour, who curiously poked his head out of his own garden door to examine the spectacle.

"To hell with family renters," was commented before he went back inside. I nodded affirmatively, a big smile glued to my lips.

After the storm subsided and I could no longer hear the father's angry voice, I decided to go back inside and continue watching the series. It wasn't long, maybe an hour and a half, before there was a knock on my front door.

"Here we go," I sighed in resignation. I had seen it coming, but couldn't bear to spend my evening arguing with the neighbour. I came close to lifting my exhausted body off the couch and letting him in but ended up not doing it. The wish scenario that he had brought a few cans of beer so that we could talk things out, man to man, in a quiet, calm, and supportive way, was overshadowed by the thought of the opposite.

A heavy and invisible barbell fell onto my ribcage, trapping me in the old and well-worn leather couch. It wasn't so bad now, because I was actually lying really well and relaxed. There was a further knocking a few times, after which it stopped. I was relieved, and let my body sink even further down between the cushions of the couch. But the silence was short. In the middle of it all, I flew up from the couch in panic. All the defense mechanisms in me were pushed into the highest gear as the adrenaline got a boost, speeding up both my breathing and my heartbeat. My garden door to the terrace, which was ajar, was suddenly opened. The blind banged loudly like a cannon shot against the glass pane, echoing throughout the living room, as a familiar figure stepped into the doorway.

Published 
Written by ZisurSF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments