Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 6 of 7

"She had to get up and sit on my face. Every man's dream, at least for most."

28
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

"Cheers!" she exclaimed, holding out her can of beer. I rammed mine together with hers and took a big sip. The neighbor's daughter, on the other hand, took a much bigger sip and stopped when it was almost half empty.

“I'm not even mad at you anymore. I'm mad at my scumbag parents. Angry that they have the greatest distrust towards their own daughter. I don't think there are any other parents who have as extreme distrust as mine.”

She put her can down. I could sense a growing ferocity that was building up in her. A wildness I had sincerely hoped the young teenage student carried around. My prayers were heard. She leaned forward, took my beer, which I willingly let go of, and set it next to her own.

She turned around, with her fantastically plump muscular rear aimed at me, and in a calm and smooth movement pulled down the black Adidas trousers. It gave me an electric rush as the sassy and slutty woman's ass was exposed right in front of me. Her smooth and clean skin, and the firm and round shape of her asscheeks, made my teeth water immediately. I completely dropped my jaw and soberly followed her enticing movements.

On the way back up, she caressed her hands up the legs, and all the way up to the lovely butt, where each cheek was lifted up, and released again, so that the two butt pads bounced a few times. Afterwards, she turned her front towards me and bit her lips flatteringly when she saw how much I was in love with her amazing looking body.

"Well dear neighbor, let's have some fun and disappoint my dear father even more." She blinked with her eyes as her voice took on a playful and seductive tone. She straddled me and straightened her back to thrust her large and well-developed bosom towards me.

"I´m not gonna say no to that!" I said to myself and punched myself in the arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

With my hands resting on her hips, I regarded the entire gold treasure in a long and obvious elevator gaze. I lay with my head resting on the back of the sofa while my own little doll danced with her hips and rear. She deliberately pushed extra and quickly found my growing bulge between my legs. Flirtingly, she blinked one eye and bit her lip cheerfully. It was like being at a strip club and getting your very own lap dance.

She crossed her arms, grabbed her dark green top, and lifted it off in one simple and elegant motion. It was swung around in the air a few times until she finally let go and sent it the hell out of the living room as she rode on like a wild cowboy on my lap. I ran my hands behind her back, fumbled with the clasp of the bra, which was left behind, and released the unique melons from their tight prison. Before I could embrace them, she pushed me back into the seat, running her hands playfully up to herself. They grabbed each of their patties, squeezing and pushing them against each other as her abdomen pressed even closer against my stiff member under the shorts.

It was a painful and mega-exciting moment. She leaned forward a bit and came close to my face. It was then that I seized the chance and rushed to put one hand on the side of her head and push it towards my lips. This time, she invited me in and put her lips on each other. The kiss was very gentle at first until our intimate contact warmed up more. It was a big surprise for me when I suddenly felt her lips nibbling mine as a sign that she wanted more. Our kiss became more intense and our lips opened up for our tongues to be locked inside each other. The tips met, and they embraced together as their warmth spread from mouth to mouth.

We pushed equally hard, longing for the taste of each other. It was the second time we kissed, where the first time could hardly be called a success. It was the first time I experienced that two tongues could work together so closely, and make room for both of us to breathe at the same time, without having to separate.

She was searching and let her hands slide down my t-shirt, which she quickly pulled off me in a smooth movement. She sat up straight again, took hold of my hands, and brought them up to each of her breasts, at the same time as she swayed her back. I hugged them tight, while her hands lay outside of mine. I started playing baker, treating them like a piece of dough to be kneaded. She moaned, tilting her head back in sheer pleasure as I squeezed snugly and hit just the right amount of pressure. After a close study of her cues, it easily dawned on me how tight a grip she liked.

My forefinger and thumb wrapped around the stiff nipples a little later, nuzzling and heaving in them. When I hugged them, she opened her mouth and gasped heavily for breath. But this was only the beginning. Of course they had to be tasted. The two little bristling marshmallows called for me, so I wasn't afraid to let my tongue loose on one of them, while my other hand lovingly caressed the other breast.

My lustful tongue movements made her soft moans change to loud ones. She had swayed so far backwards that I had to put one hand behind her back to keep her upright and prevent her from falling backwards. It also gave me the opportunity to search downwards. I kissed and licked her between the breasts, and down to her stomach, and up again. I was just about to get up and change our position so I could come all the way down her, but she stopped me with her hands, pushed my head away, and threw me back on the couch again.

She stood up instead and stood with her legs together between mine. I did the elevator look. She was wearing a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs. I continued up, and met the hot boxes, with their stiff and wet nipples, and finally my gaze reached her sweet face. She pursed her lips and looked at me expectantly. She moved her gaze from mine, down to her panties and back again. I caught her hint, licked my mouth, and sat up so I could reach her adorable figure.

I placed my lips on the flat spot under the ribs, just above the navel, and kissed her a few times before heading for the small crater on the beautiful stomach. I swirled my tongue on the edge of the navel and listened to the turd's wonderful gasp.

"This must be one of her sensitive spots," I thought, digging my tongue right into the navel passage. It certainly was. Soon after, her hands landed on top of my head, trying to push me in closer. I smiled widely inside and focused on flooding the small indentation with all the saliva I could.

After I had played with the adorable navel long enough, I continued down to the hem of her panties, which I gently pulled. I exposed a bit of her young teenage skin, which I placed my lips on. She moaned and spread her short fingers out on my head to get a grip on me. I continued to kiss outside the thin black material, and was pleasantly surprised when the moisture from her hot spot met me.

"I can't wait any longer," I whispered, and in a desperate movement lifted the cheeky underpants. The cutest and clean shaven pussy that I had already put my tongue in earlier that day, I had long forgotten what it tasted like. I put my nose on and inhaled her natural body scent that was a delight to my nostrils before boarding with my taste buds.

I looked up and made sure to make eye contact with the most beautiful crystal blue eyes before I started. When she felt that nothing was happening, I got her attention. She looked down in surprise, smiled when she met my eyes, and blinked cheerfully, as a sign of her acceptance and that I could just take it for myself. Wetting my lips, I opened and spread her labia with my thumb, finally placing it just above the fine clit. I pushed it upwards and it caused the surrounding walls of skin to expose the golden gem. I made my tongue flat and extra wet before gently placing it on her most sensitive spot.

"Oh God, yes!" she issued in a glorious tone of pleasure. I sucked her throbbing bud into my mouth, flicking it with small tongue movements from side to side. Her hand on my head tightened as her abdomen thrust forward. I pulled back, breathed on the hot and wet flesh a few times, and took her back into my mouth. Unfortunately, it was not the luckiest position we were in when she got up. I had to bend my head and hold my neck to get to it properly.

"Come up further," I announced, and sat back on the sofa, sinking well into the seat. The hot sexbomb was a bit confused by my quick stop, but quickly understood what I wanted her to do. She had to get up and sit on my face. Every man's dream, at least for most. The largest number of men looked forward to having a woman's lap thrown in their face, especially with this one.

ovilicious
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ovilicious

She straddled me and willingly spread her legs so that I had an excellent view and plenty of space. She was already soaking wet and her entire sex was pink and glowing for more. I slapped my hands on her lovely plump ass, which got plenty of squeezes, and pointed them in the exact right direction and position that suited me best. Finally! Now I could loosen my tongue. My eager tongue licked its way between the quivering labia and finally down to the sacred entrance. I thrust my tongue inside, humming gloriously as the delicious juices were registered by my taste buds. It was a delicacy without equal, which had a hint of sourness in it, while the fresh and sweet taste was gushing. I gagged her for a long time and I enjoyed every thrust and tongue stroke of her tight insides.

In my flow state with my face between her legs, she moved closer and closer to climax. It was quite unexpected for her. Her moans stopped abruptly, becoming almost silent gasps for breath, while her body behavior became almost alien to me. At one point, I was getting worried that she was going into shock. I found out that I was right. As the orgasm reached its breaking point, her body began to twitch in several places. The vibrations were gentle at first, but they grew at a galloping and unstoppable speed. I was startled and tried to move away, but at the same moment, she gathered her legs and pressed them closer around my head, holding me tight. I was completely captivated. It was only at this moment that it dawned on me that she was reaching her orgasm. It was her way of telling me to keep doing what I was doing.

Her body weight became heavier as the many spastic movements were subdued. She eventually got so heavy that I had to sit up. Her breathing was heavy, as if she had just run a full marathon. She looked down, so her long golden hair was hanging and dangling, hiding her face. I moved half of it so I could see how red and glowing her face was as her eyes darted around as if she was in a completely different world.

"Everything OK?" I asked worriedly, lowering my eyebrows. She seemed to be in an absent and hazy state, which made me a bit nervous.

"Y-y-yeah, I'm okay," she stuttered, swaying her body unbalanced.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, absolutely," she confirmed, swinging down on me in complete confusion to let her naked body slide down onto the couch next to me.

"I have to pee," she said in the middle of it all, and stood up immediately.

"The door on the left by the front door," I told her as her unique ass smiled at me as she disappeared out of the living room. I sat alone shirtless on the sofa, and slightly confused by her mysterious appearance. I had brought other women to orgasm earlier in my life, but this was not how they reacted at all. The thing about them having to pee was quite normal, but not in such a way that their consciousness was almost blacked out right after. I shook my head to stop my thoughts from running off into unnecessary worries. Instead, I picked up the joint on the coffee table, lit it, and took a refreshing and relaxing puff.

I had been sitting for at least five minutes before I could hear the toilet being flushed. The beautiful stud came back, still wobbling a bit. Her face had regained its normal color, while her expression seemed clearer, as if she had come back upstairs.

“Was it a wild experience?” I hummed a little too confidently as she came closer. She threw herself close to me with her wonderful naked body and swung one leg over my lap. She placed one hand caressingly on my thigh while the other searched for the joint I was sitting with. I giggled and handed it to her. She took a puff, blew out the smoke, gave it to me again, and settled comfortably on my muscular chest.

"I think you've just given me my first orgasm," she said in a soft and warm voice, while she lay blissfully against me and started playing with one of my nipples. My eyebrows shot up high on my forehead while my heart skipped a beat. She giggled in delight at my reaction, biting her lower lip excessively as her adorable smile spread across her mouth. Her index finger danced slalom across to my other breast, and then down to my stomach. It stopped at the navel and spun around like a roller skater a few times before continuing down to the hem of my shorts.

"Really?" I looked at her in astonishment and leaned forward towards the living room table to put down the heavenly hash bean. She pursed her lips and nodded animatedly as I leaned back again.

"How about earlier today, out on the terrace?" She giggled awkwardly and didn't answer my question. I repeated, but only received a shrug on the shoulder from her. I shook my head and bit my lip in displeasure.

"Does it matter?" She chirped like a cute little bird. She didn't know what to do with herself, and there was no doubt that I had geared her up to a level that was totally advanced for her. She was completely turned on, and it could definitely be seen and felt in her playful demeanor.

Her fingers and hands eagerly ran over my upper body. Every time they tentatively reached down to the hem of my shorts, they fled in excitement, unable to contain themselves. Her head swayed from side to side as the expression on her face dazzled me with her immense zest for life and sexual desire for more. Much more. Lust overcame and quelled the last insecurities she had left, causing her to crawl down the sofa and into between my legs. I glared at her in amazement, and had not thought that she would voluntarily and so willingly take control on her own initiative.

With a thirsty and staring look in my eyes, the naughty student fumbled with my shorts and underpants, which she tried to pull off me. I had to lift the bum to help her and felt the last piece of clothing disappear from my body. She flipped my feet, and then threw the shorts and underpants some distance away. Like a playful cat, she gently dug her long nails into my skin, and caressed from my ankles, up to my knees, and continued down my thighs and towards my half-timbered member. Because of the short break, the tension in the crotch had subsided, but the sight of the naked model's body that had walked back and forth in my living room, and glued itself to my own body, far from extinguished all the tension. Therefore, I still had a bit of iron on when she exposed my meat whistle.

She wiggled her erotic bottom with delight, and crawled further up until she could grasp my growing cock. She squeezed it tightly, pulling the foreskin up and down sloppily. It gave the impression that she didn't know how to give a proper handjob. She opened her mouth, her tongue half out, still keeping her gaze locked on mine as she approached the tip of my cock. When her tongue hit the pale violet top, she closed her eyes, and took me all the way down to the root, in a single mouthful. It gave a rush throughout the body. I was impressed, but also thought that it was easy enough, now that my erection was not yet at its full potential.

However, it didn't take many sucking movements before she pumped all the blood into my big tool. It was especially her diligent massaging of my balls that was the cause of its revival. The skinny women's fingers and the long nails knew their way around when they zeroed in on the big nuts. She, on the other hand, began to have great challenges in taking me to the root, despite the fact that she fought hard. She tried her best to impress me, but unfortunately she didn't succeed very well. Only by placing a hand behind her head, and pressing down extra, at the same time as I thrust with my hips, we could loosen the walls of her neck and get me squeezed all the way in. In return, I was quite impressed with her efforts.

After I pushed her a few times, she had had enough. When I finally let go, she had to take a brief moment to catch her breath before continuing her formidable first class blowjob. But it didn't work anymore. She was used up, and she had other intentions.

“I want you inside me,” she announced firmly, quickly straddling me as she pushed me hard back into the seat. I didn't have time to react before she was already sitting with her legs spread wide and had a firm grip on my long thick shaft, which she guided to her wet opening.

"Thank you dear Universe for this moment!" I cried out in silent words as I watched and felt my member slowly disappear into the holiest paradise.

Published 
Written by ZisurSF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments