Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Duel, the Damsel, the Deception, and Debauchery: Part Three: The Deception

"The campsite showers were out so we three women head into town to shower"

15
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

That night was a storm of firsts for me. I was once involved in a group-sex thing but it wasn’t anything close to a premeditated orgy and didn’t have Kiera, the Princess of perversion, conducting everything. I gave in to the decadence and left my inhibitions at the door. The rest of that night was a blur of naked, tangled limbs; of tongues and hands; and of hard cocks and drenched pussies.

I was eventually exhausted and Glade, my on-again lover, took me to his camp. Kiera, insatiable as always, was still going strong. I wondered if an army of men and wanton women could satisfy her appetite. I was covered with dirt and ash from making love on the bare ground. I was covered in sweat and cum from my other actions. My knees were weak and my pussy was a little sore from having at least four cocks inside of me over the course of the night. While I had wanted one more round with Glade, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the furs. I slept soundly, for the first time in a week.

I woke late, much later than usual. Glade was nowhere to be found, but there was a covered plate with some slightly charred eggs and lukewarm coffee on the table. I pulled on one of his tunic shirts and walked outside. The bright sun blinded me momentarily as the cool breeze refreshed me.

Rummaging through his gear I found a towel and headed towards the showers, exchanging pleasantries and greetings with the others I encountered. I didn’t really know what to expect, but it was surreal to exchange pleasantries with men I barely knew, chatting about the weather as if they hadn’t had their cock buried down my throat or inside of me just hours previously.

It was with a light step and a very light heart that I made it to the showers. I had forgotten that Tim announced that the showers were out of order. I was slightly upset over the irony. I was standing there with cum encrusted in my hair and on my face, reeking like a cheap whore, with dirt-caked over my body and nowhere to shower. I knew they had a swimming hole that the others sometimes bathed in. I like the entire medieval re-creation atmosphere but not enough to plunge myself full-tilt into the period reenactment of bathing in muck.

I walked around for a short while, noting that I now seemed to be accepted as part of the group. I finally found Kiera and Sylva by Kiera’s tent.

“I’m going into town,” I announced to them. “I need a hot shower!”

“Shotgun!” Kiera cried out immediately.

We changed into some street clothes and went to my car. About thirty minutes later we had reached the closest town and found a hotel to rent a room. I was filled in on why Glade wasn’t around; he had to drive back to his own home town to take care of some business and said that I looked so angelic and peaceful that he couldn’t bring himself to wake me.

Sylva was gushing over attending her first orgy. “I so want to be powerful and sexual like you two! I want my life to be exactly like that, forever.”

“It was my first one, too,” I added.

“Can I have the first shower?” Kiera asked us. “I’m caked with cum! I can smell it on me and feel it on my skin. I’m getting horny just thinking about it!”

We let her take the first shower. She went into the bathroom marveling over the huge tub.

I had grabbed my laptop out of the trunk and I took advantage of the free Wi-Fi to log onto my email, making sure everything was fine back home. Marcy was in a panic about the cash till coming up a few cents over. I mailed her back and told her to relax. I logged on to a few websites and exchanged messages with some of my online friends. Some of them were wondering how the soap opera that is my life was going; some were giving me relationship or writing advice. One of my male friends was describing a torrid scene involving him, a lady friend of his, and some voyeurism. Sylva looked over the room-service menu and stated she was hungry for some real food, suggesting room service.

Kiera came out, totally nude. “I drew us a nice, hot bubble bath! So much better than individual showers.”

She stared at both of us. “Well, undress! It isn’t like we didn’t just take on seven guys last night. Come on!”

We stripped and joined her in the bath. It was so hot, soothing, and relaxing. We washed each other sensually but not really sexually. It was just three women enjoying peace, comfort, and quiet. We also talked. Girl talk. As we cleaned ourselves and laughed, Kiera got out and stated that she’d be right back. I heard some soft rock begin to play. She came back a few minutes later.

We were discussing what happened the night before when Sylva blurted out, “I’m so glad our plan worked!”

Kiera immediately shushed her.

“What do you mean ‘our plan’?” I asked.

“Well, fuck Krys. I’m sorry. I wasn’t supposed to say anything! That’s why I’m a blond.”

Both of their faces grew serious.

“You’d better tell me,” I demanded.

Kiera’s face turned soft and loving. “Well,” she began. “Sylva, Maris, and I kind of conspired to get you here.”

“What?” I could only manage one word.

“Yes.” She bowed her head and pondered her perfectly formed breasts. “Look sweetie, I’ve been with Glade for years and I never saw him like that. You broke his heart, sister.”

“Yeah,” Sylva chimed in. “he didn’t get with anyone, and I tried so hard to get him to notice me!”

I began fuming. If I were eloquent I’d say that I grew acrimonious. The truth is that I was pissed off! “You fucking tricked me,” I said slowly and evenly.

Kiera reached out and gently placed a hand on my shoulder. “Don’t take it like that,” she said in a motherly voice. “Don’t be mad. It was for your own good. You love him, girl! He’s obviously head over heels for you. I saw you, we both saw you! You were a wreck. So we convinced Maris to get Glade to fight him and then kept checking up on you all week until you gave in and agreed to come back.”

Mia_Carter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Carter

“We did it because we love you,” Sylva said.

My wrath waned. I pondered and then immediately chose to ignore the implications of friends that I’ve only known for a few months knowing me better than I know myself.

Kiera went on. “He didn’t know, honest. Look sweetie, nobody else ever got his heart like you. Diana knows I’ve tried myself. I think he’s really in love with you. We had to try. It worked too! Tell me that you’re not actually happy and I’ll apologize.”

“Okay,” I said to them. “And thank you. Just no more head games and subterfuge, alright?”

They both nodded. I addressed Kiera. “Are you okay with this, I mean with him and me? Us?”

She laughed. “Honey, he’s not for me. You made me realize that. We were never actually a real couple. You know how he is, all ‘honor and shit’.” She raised her fingers up in quotation gestures and did a good mockery of his tone.

She went on. “I need my men to worship me, to cower before the power of my cunt. You can’t tame that one! He’s got to come to you willingly. I fucked it up by trying to capture him.”

“I don’t know what to say,” I answered back. I honestly didn’t.

“Say ‘you’re welcome’ to me! When you went all ‘Crying Oscar Speech’ on him I realized my own mistake. I broke it off that same day and then found my own place on Monday.”

“Wow,” I said finally realizing the fallout I caused.

“No hard feelings?” Kiera begged. She opened her arms and shook her tits like a stripper. “Give us a big hug.”

We embraced and Sylva joined us. The embrace turned into a sisterly three-way kiss, which became passionate. Our hands explored each other’s bodies and all three of us were getting turned on.

Then I heard a loud knock on the door. It startled me.

“Room service is here!” Kiera cried out. She jumped out of the bath and turned to us. “I ordered us lunch.”

She ran out of the bathroom stark naked. “Just a second,” I heard her say loudly through the still-open door. I heard the door open then, “Wow, looks yummy. The food looks good, too! Come in, you’re a handsome young hunk of man, aren’t you? Don’t tell me you’ve never seen a naked woman before.”

Kiera poked her head back into the doorway. “Come on girls, let’s eat.”

I glanced at Sylva and she was covering her mouth, trying not to laugh.

Then I heard Kiera say, “Come on in, I obviously don’t have any cash so I’ll just have to get creative for my tip.”

Sylva jumped out and left the bathroom. I shrugged and let the water out. I at least had the decency to grab a towel before I exited. I walked out to see Sylva sitting on the bed, dripping wet, and Kiera on her knees just inside to door to the room. The room service guy’s pants were down around his ankles and Kiera was greedily sucking his manhood up and down with fervor. She had one hand on his behind and the other was buried between her own legs.

I watched the scene before me, marveling at Kiera’s sexual appetite. It was a hot and horny scene. Kiera was fingering herself and the poor, innocent, unsuspecting victim had a confused and dazed smile on his face. He was moaning quietly. I glanced at Sylva and she had spread her legs wide and was staring at the poor young man’s face as she fingered herself furiously.

Not to be entirely outdone I pulled off my towel and sat on the bed beside Sylva. Sylva leaned over and pulled my face towards her mouth. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed.

“Oh God,” the room service man cried out.

We broke off our kiss to see Kiera tugging on his hard cock with both hands as he spewed hot white streams onto her face and breasts. She smiled up at him and then ran her fingers through it and licked them.

“Don’t say I’m not a big tipper,” she said to him.

“I’ll never forget this,” he said to her while gawking at us. “This is the best day of my life! I swear to God.”

“Swear to the Goddess!” Kierra corrected, beginning to giggle. “She embraces our instincts.”

He left in a hurry and all three of us erupted in laughter.

“I’m going to clean up,” Kiera said. “Save me some food.”

“She is such a brazen slut,” I said to Sylva.

“Like you’re not!”

“Point conceded.”

We bonded over lunch there in the hotel room. There was one question I had to ask.

“How did you convince Sir Maris to go along with tricking me?”

Sylva laughed. “Kiera blew him!”

“You fucking slut.”

Kiera smiled at me. “That’s Sacred Queen Goddess Fucking Slut, if you please.”

She shrugged. “It only took a minute, I mean, literally.” Her face became a parody of sympathy. “It’s not even very big. I got the whole thing in my mouth and it didn’t even trip my gag-reflex.”

“Like you have one, you whore.”

“Queen Goddess Sacred Whore,” She corrected.

We checked out and Kiera’s lunch-delivery-man was at the counter just then. I got a huge discount on the room! We then piled into my convertible and drove back.

“We need to make you a favor to give out,” Sylva mentioned.

“I’ve been meaning to ask. What’s all this ‘favor’ business?”

“In old times it was a token of a lady’s affection. For a man to wear a woman’s favor meant that his heart was pledged to her. We use them to signal ‘hands off’ to other wenches. It means that he is taken.”

Kiera spoke up. “I’m fucking horny. Should I throw another party tonight?”

“Yes!” we both said in unison.

 

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments