Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Duel, the Damsel, the Deception, and Debauchery: Part Two: The Orgy

"Kiera's Orgy is the catalyst for my lover and I getting back together"

22
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Yes, this is quite long but it was one of the hottest sexual experiences of my life. The first half is pretty much summing up the events that led to all of this; the second half is mostly just raw sex and pleasure. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please enjoy."

After months of reaching new heights of sexual adventure and new lows of emotional self-destruction, I found myself once more at their event site. Luckily this trip went without event. The group’s king, Tim, was there, as well as maybe a couple dozen others. When we arrived, Glade’s pavilion was pitched, but he was nowhere to be seen. We were greeted by some people but mostly left to ourselves. This was a far cry from the pulsating hustle and bustle that I usually saw.

“Let’s get ourselves changed,” Sylva said to me as she pulled me towards Glade’s pavilion.

“I’m not going in there,” I lamented. “I don’t want him to think that we’re still together or anything.”

Sylva laughed at me. “You’re going in. I know it, you know it.”

She paused. “Or you can just change right here, I don’t care.” She continued walking up the low hill towards his tent. I shrugged and followed her.

Sylva was very excited. As we changed into our garb, she was going on and on about how this was her first-ever adult party, and she was so excited and curious to find out what happens. She had re-dyed her hair recently and spackled on way too much makeup for my tastes. Her brown eyes and brows were a huge contrast to her stark blond hair. She put on her purple sequined harem dancer outfit, this time foregoing the broad belt that helped to conceal her nudity under the diaphanous fabric.

I put on my new outfit, which Sylva had made herself. It was a medieval wench dress, cut with an asymmetrical hem rather than full length all the way around. It went up to just above my knee on my left side and swooped down to ankle length on the right. The top was a bodice type, cupping my breasts and lacing in the front. Sewn in a faded grass-green and complimented with a cream underdress, it matched my hair and skin tone quite well. It also fit excellently, and the waistline enhanced the contours of my butt, and the top lifted my breasts way up, showing off plenty of cleavage. My barely C-cups now looked like firm and high Ds at the very least.

As we finished up, Sylva produced a yellow velum envelope and handed it to me. My name was written upon it in an elegant, feminine hand. I opened it and saw an invitation to Kiera’s party.

“In celebration of her return to singleness, Mistress Kiera is hosting an adult-only party for selected invitees only. No admission without invitation, clothing optional, decadence required.”

“I, I don’t know if I’m up for that,” I said to Sylva as we left Glade’s pavilion. I had no ethical or moral reasons not to partake; I was just so nervous over seeing Glade once more after what I had done. Of course, fate chose that very moment to have him come into view.

He was headed towards his camp. My heart stopped beating; I forgot to breathe. Passion and pain welled up inside of me and mingled with each other. I felt like running to him and holding him, or like crying, or both.

He beamed out that perfectly crooked, pussy-dripping smile of his. “Ladies, what a pleasant surprise!” He came up to us, kissed both of our hands, hugged Sylva warmly and tightly and only nodded at me.

“We need to talk!” I erupted, and I hurriedly marched towards his tent. He shrugged, smiled, and followed.

I barged into his domain and stood by the center pole, trying to forget that he had once chained me to it at my request. He entered and looked me over with that same brazen approval he always does and then went to his storage chest. From it he pulled out a bottle of my favorite Pinot Noir and two long-stemmed gilded chalices. He pried out the cork with his dagger and poured it. I waited.

“Well, go ahead,” he said after toasting my exceptional beauty. “You obviously want to rip me some more.”

“No, damn you! I want to apologize for making a scene and breaking your heart. I got so caught up in everything that I didn’t know how I was feeling, and…”

He reached out and delicately quieted me by placing his finger over my lips. “I understand,” he said quietly. “I’m not exactly what one would call serious boyfriend material.” He laughed at himself over that comment and I laughed with him. “You did what you felt was right; there’s no dishonor in it.”

“Look,” I said. “I think I love you, but you can’t love me back.”

“What?”

“I’m poison! It never works out. You need to keep your distance from me. Sure it’s great now and the sex is mind-blowing, and you seem so perfectly amazing for me, and everything seems great now, but what then?” I became aware that I was babbling. I do that.

I went on. “I get jealous when the other women just look at you. I’m throwing myself at every guy or girl that winks at me just to get a rise out of you. It will be a disaster! I just can’t keep on…”

He grabbed me then and pulled me in, kissing my lips. His kiss was delicate at first; passionate, barely restrained. I lost myself and my line of thought as his lips consumed me. I found myself pulling him in closer, feeling his hard body against my softness. In that brief moment, stars were born while others exploded in fury.

“So, all made up now?” Sylva’s chuckling voice broke the kiss. I gave her my death stare as he broke our embrace. She was standing at the entrance to the pavilion with a look of delight on her face.

“No!” I cried out.

She ignored me and addressed Glade. “Tim has summoned you. Maris is awaiting you.”

“Who’s Tim?” I asked.

“The king,” Sylva said.

“King Tim,” I repeated, bemused.

As we trudged towards the fighting area, Glade spoke to me, freely, in front of Sylva.

“Look,” he began. “We can be just friends if you want, friends with benefits if you want, or anything else you desire. “

He paused and shrugged. “I’m not going to change, and I don’t expect anyone else to change for me. Neither of us have any say in what the other does, OK?”

“OK,” I agreed. “We’ll start with ‘just friends’. You may now hug me.”

He hugged me long and hard, even grabbing my ass in the process.

“Do you grab all of your lady friend’s behinds?” I asked him coquettishly.

“YES!” Sylva said.

The king, Tim, had a “throne” set up for me. While I had seen him around before, I had never really spoken to him. He was a kind, decent, funny man and probably about as geeky as one expects the king of a medieval re-creation group to be. He also propositioned me after a few minutes of chatting. He was gallant and polite about it, although a bit cheesy, and took me declining his offers quite well. I learned that he owned a local dispensary and Sylva worked there part-time.

“Are you and Glade back together?” he asked me.

“No,” I responded. “I don’t think that we are.”

“In that case,” he said triumphantly. “If you want some male companionship—to protect you from these perverted animals, that is—only I can truly treat you like a queen!”

He laughed wholeheartedly when I told him that was the cheesiest line I’d ever heard. “King” Tim was endearing and wonderful to be around. He reminded me of your high-school best friend’s cool, pothead older brother. Not exactly romance material, but a great guy.

I was still reeling from talking with Glade. He seemed so nonplussed about my previous tirade. According to Kiera he was really miserable. He didn’t seem to be. I was honestly looking forward to the extreme partying that always seems to happen here. Then I could forget all about my own self-induced woes and just flow with the revelry.

It was, however, really amazing to be fought over by two knights. If you ever have the opportunity to have two stalwart knights fight over your honor, do it!

Tim relayed the context to me, in between propositions, as we waited. It seemed that the night after I left, Maris and Glade were chatting, mending fences, so to speak, and Maris called me a “whore”. Glade challenged him right then and there, but Tim told them that it would need to be a formal duel. If Glade won then I would be proclaimed to be innocent of the insults leveled towards me. If Maris won then his insult was to be considered to be valid.

“So if Maris wins then I’m a whore?” I asked, more than a little upset over their logic, or lack thereof.

“Not at all,” Tim chimed in. “He just will not need to apologize to you.”

“And what would have happened if I didn’t show up?”

“They’d still fight because that gives us an excuse to let loose and enjoy what makes life worth living. “ He held out a silvered tray of candies. “Chocolate? It comes from my store; herbal enhanced.”

“Ah, King Tim, no brownies?”

“Later,” he said. “Later. They’re baking right now.”

Sir Maris took the field and approached me. He apologized for his slight against me and explained that he was merely attempting to cheer Glade up. I forgave him and wished him well in battle. Glade then took the field in full battle regalia, including my old red sash. They both fought well, long and hard.

At several moments I felt that Glade was going to lose. King Tim pointed out to me that my ex-lover was toying with Maris. As the battle went on, Tim pointed out the openings that Glade obviously saw, but ignored. Glade won, keeping my “honor” intact.

At the point of a sword, Maris apologized for insulting my honor. To see if I could get a reaction from Glade, I bent forward and kissed Maris, thanking him for his chivalry.

“I’m not a ‘whore’, brave Sir Maris,” I said to him with a smile on my face. “Whores charge money; I give it away for free.”

Glade reacted, just not how I had hoped. He threw back his head and laughed and egged Sir Maris on! “Kiss her good, Maris!” he laughed out. “It is paradise.”

With the excuse to gather out of the way, King Tim made some announcements. The showers were currently not working on the property. That sucked even though they never really got hot, only slightly less cold. He also had to attend his store, so he had to leave for the rest of the weekend. Finally, he said that since he was king, his word was our command. He then commanded us to have a great time and mentioned that he had some magic brownies just finishing being baked and that there was plenty of grilled food that his sister, the queen, had sent over.

We ate, feasted actually, on extremely good food. We drank mead and honeyed wine; plus I ran back to my ex-lover’s pavilion and stole the bottle of Pinot. We had some dancing and music, and I even let Kiera and Sylva teach me a bit of their period dancing. Glade and I spoke intermittently, awkward at first but then becoming comfortable. I should correct that. I was awkward at first; he took it all in stride.

Kiera took great delight in pointing out and introducing me to her chosen few for her party. For women it was her, Sylva, and me. There were seven men—because seven is the perfect number, she said—including Glade. She didn’t know if Glade was actually going to show up and participate, though.

I told her that I was uncertain if I would attend her sex party myself.

“Of course you are, honey.” She said to me. “I knew from the moment that I saw you. You’re exactly like me. You’re just afraid of your power.”

Night fell as the party went into full throttle. Those that were there with their own small groups went their own way. Kiera went to the very large tent where she camped. I stayed behind and chatted with some of the other group members that were not involved in the adult side of things. I was really waiting to see if Glade would make an appearance. He had wandered off someplace, as I discovered he does quite often. Eventually the others went down to their own campsite, leaving me alone.

I was feeling no pain yet still in total control of my capacities. Oddly, being around these people had made me feel worlds better. I debated going to my ex-lover’s tent to sleep. I thought about leaving. I decided that I could at least go see if Kiera’s parties live up to all the hype I’d heard. Grabbing another brownie, I made the trek over to the large tent. It reminded me of a miniature circus tent.

As I approached, I could see some dim lighting illuminating the interior and hear some raucous laughter. People were obviously having a good time. I went to enter only to find the flap closed and a small wooden sign that read “knock.”

I knocked and I could see the flap being undone from the inside. A man named Glen, whom I’d seen around, emerged and greeted me by name. He was handsome, dark, and not into ladies at all. He requested my invitation and I showed it to him. He explained that he and his boyfriend were on guard duty and asked me to wait. He went inside to talk to Kiera, leaving the flap open. Through the opening I could see her lying on a mattress covered with furs and cloth. She definitely looked decadent. She smiled, nodded, and waved towards me.

I was allowed to enter, and the sight before me was nothing short of shocking. The interior was dimly lit with lanterns and some candles. Kiera was dressed in a white, very much see-through top that was little more than a strip of gauze wrapped around her breasts and a tiny loincloth made of small metal plates that looked like snake scales. Every time she moved, it was obvious that she wore nothing underneath. Her meticulously manicured patch of pubic hair peeked out. Four men surrounded her in various stages of undress, lavishing her with attention.

Sylva was across from her, near the other side of the tent. She was dancing before one man, seated on the ground, and another was behind her, shirtless, grinding into her behind. Glen was talking with another man that I always saw him with. From what I understood, they were dedicated lovers. Glade was also there, which explained his absence from the other festivities. He lounged against a pile of cushions, gently plucking at a guitar and providing ambience. He seemed quite jovial.

HarietWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarietWhite

Kiera excused herself from her admirers, running over to me and planting a passionate kiss on me. Her hands began to explore my body, and I found myself falling into the soft, sweet darkness of my passions as she coaxed my desires out of me. The others responded with applause, appreciative comments that were torrid but still respectful, and by watching intently. She then spirited herself away and bent to retrieve something on a table near where she had been lounging. Her perfectly shaped behind was more than half exposed. She proudly produced a leather collar after showing her nude ass to everyone and approached me.

“Would you be my servant for the night?” she pleaded.

“What the fuck,” I responded. “When in Rome.” I collared myself as she jumped up and down with delight. She then grabbed me by the collar and made a show of dragging me to the food table. From that, she plucked a single candy.

“Eat this, it is ‘enhanced’ and will make everything so much more delightful.”

“What is it?” I asked with some trepidation.

“The king’s best for sex,” she said as she fed it to me.

It was sweet, being not much more than a sugar mold, but had green herbal and musky undertones.

We partied for a few hours, things getting raunchier by the minute. Glen and his boyfriend made out with each other for our delight. Kiera and I got involved in a kissing contest with three of the men. She won only because she cheated by stroking them.

Kiera declared that I had to remove one article of clothing and then came and removed my outer dress, leaving me in only the thin chemise. After that Kiera thanked everyone for coming to celebrate her renewed life as a single woman.

She walked up to me and fondled my breasts as she spoke. She was proudly displaying me to everyone. “In celebration, I want a gang-bang orgy tonight. Who wants to join me?”

Everyone but Glade, Glen, and his boyfriend erupted in cheers.

“I thought so,” she cooed out with sex dripping from her voice. I had to admit that I was in a major-sexy mood myself. “This is why I asked Krystal to be my slave.”

She paused dramatically. “The best three at eating pussy will be my first lovers for tonight. The rest of you just may get your turn, and Sylva is eager to get wild as well.”

“Fuck yeah!” she shouted out. “I’ve been wanting to do this forever!”

“You are such a slut,” Kiera said to her.

“Learned from the best!”

Then Kiera really stunned me. “Krystal will be the judge of which ones of you can eat it the best!”

I stared as she stroked my pussy over my thin clothing and went on. “The more you can make her moan, and trust me, she moans. I know that from experience! The more you make her moan, the better your chances, so I hope you all brought your ‘A’ game!”

Amidst the hoots and hollers, she whispered to me, “I thought you’d enjoy it, if you’re OK with it.”

I glanced at my ex-lover, and he was laughing along with the others. “Alright, I’ll do it,” I whispered.

“Tell them,” she said.

“I’ll do it!” I laughed out. “Get your tongues ready, everyone.”

“Well,” Kiera said to everyone. “Set her down on the royal furs and let me get her ready.”

“You’re going to get me ready?” I asked.

“Yes, slave,” Kiera said to me. “I’ve been dying to eat your cunt again.”

Gentle hands laid me down on the luxurious mattress. Kiera knelt in front of me and gently spread my legs, eying me up and down. She dove between my legs and clamped my thighs around her head. Cheers went up around the tent.

Starting slowly and gently, she licked me up and down, from my clit down to my asshole, then back up. Taking her sweet time getting me dripping to the point that I could feel it gushing out of me, she then plunged a finger inside of me and started on my clit with her talented tongue. In almost no time, she had me panting and moaning, an orgasm building quickly. Then she stopped!

She stood up, wiped my juices from her now-glistening face and sucked me off of her fingers. “Who can do better than that? Line up!”

She then pulled the gauzy cloth off of her breasts and wound it around my eyes. I was now blindfolded! I felt somebody get between my legs and then their breath near my dripping lips. Kiera got behind my head and held my wrists back.

“You have one minute,” she said to whoever was going first.

I felt amazingly slutty and naughty. Somebody was about to lick my pussy in front of a dozen people, and I had no idea who it could be! When his hands pushed my legs apart, I sucked in a deep breath of anticipation. Kiera pulled my wrists over my head with one hand, and her other started playing with my nipples, tweaking them into excitement.

My hips bucked as the strange tongue made contact. He pulled back, delicately running his mouth over my lips. He was slow, gentle, and agonizingly light. I began to enjoy the sensation. He found his rhythm. Warmth spread throughout my already tingling body.

“Time’s up!” Kiera yelled.

I heard the man between my legs protest, but he retreated from my pussy just the same. Then Kiera bent forward and whispered into my ear.

“How was it? Tell everyone, don’t be shy, you little slut.”

“That was fantastic,” I said aloud. “I could handle that for hours on end!”

Applause erupted and Kiera helped me to sit upright. She then slowly peeled the underdress from my body, leaving me exposed to everyone.

“Next!” she said with delight.

I felt another man crawl between my open legs. His beard was rough and he manhandled me. His mouth immediately clamped over the top of my dripping pussy and his lips pressed into my labia with force. His facial stubble was hard, almost hurting.

He pulled me tight onto his mouth, his hands groping my ass. I began to hump his face as he found my clit and circled it with his tongue in hard and fast gyrations. I began panting and moaning.

Kiera kissed me hard. Her tongue snaked out and she thrust it into my mouth, matching the pace of my hips. The man between my legs backed off and plunged a finger inside of me. His drawing back freed me from his harsh facial stubble and I shrieked in passion. I was getting close to orgasm.

“Time’s up!” Kiera said, just to torture me, I think.

I lay there, panting and moaning. Kiera ran her hands all over my body. Her nude breasts fell on my face, and I greedily sucked her taut nipples. She kept me in heat, but allowed my excitement to subside until I wasn’t shaking anymore.

She withdrew. “You,” I heard her say. “You’re next.”

There was some silence and I didn’t hear any movement.

“Don’t be shy, you know you want to! Come up and eat her cunt.”

Both of her hands grabbed my wrists and held them back. I heard the sounds of movement and felt another unknown man creep up between my legs. I could feel his hot breath on my soaked pussy.

“Please,” I begged. “I’m so fucking horny!”

Kiera spoke, obviously enjoying the torture she was putting me through. “You heard her! Begin.”

This one was quite different. His hands were strong but smooth. His fingers traced the insides of my legs from my ankles up to my dripping pussy. The touch was deft, delicate, and had just the right amount of pressure to make my skin ignite. He didn’t need to spread my legs; I did so reflexively.

Those unseen hands caressed my most intimate of places and lightly traced the outlines of my folds. Then I felt his tongue at the very bottom of my pussy. It softly stabbed directly in the center and then began a snaking, whirlwind motion up to my clit in agonizing slowness and then back down.

I gasped and moaned loudly. He obviously loved doing this as much as I loved the feelings he was causing. Reaching the bottom of my pussy once more he then quickly licked up, his tongue inserting itself ever-so-briefly inside of me before it went straight to my clit.

His fingers, soaked with my juices, played around the openings of my pussy and my ass. He didn’t insert them, just teased me with those light sensations that send shivers through your core. His tongue then went to work on my now exposed and throbbing clit. His tongue danced in circles along and over my clit, matching the thrusting of my hips.

Kiera grabbed my breasts and I could hear her panting. My stomach convulsed and an orgasm hit me strong, fast, and hard. I screamed out in ecstasy that I was cumming as my orgasm hit me like a volcanic eruption.

My entire body shook as wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through me. Kiera kissed me once more, and I welcomed her passion as I gyrated in pleasure. The stranger’s tongue rode me as if it knew exactly what my body was feeling. When the waves hit high, he licked me into new heights of pleasure. As the shudders of my orgasm subsided, he lessened pace and pressure in perfect tune with my body.

I felt him withdraw.

“That was amazing!” I cried out, hearing some laughter and chuckles.

“Sylva, come here and clean her up,” Kiera directed.

“Fuck yes!” she exclaimed as she climbed in between my legs. I heard her moan in anticipation and felt her begin to clean my orgasmic fluids off of me. I was in post-orgasmic heaven, but her attentions were causing the buildup to another one.

I heard Sylva moan and then felt Kiera’s hands leave my wrists. Sylva began moaning into me and thrusting her mouth onto my pussy. Then I heard a man moan behind me.

I propped myself up on my elbows and tore the blindfold, Kiera’s top, off of my eyes. Sylva was on her hands and knees in between my legs. Behind her was one of the other men, obviously fucking her from behind. She was moaning to the pace of his thrusts and loving it.

Glancing around, I saw Glen and his boyfriend passionately kissing and fondling each other. Two of the men stood just a few feet from Kiera, Sylva, and me. They stroked themselves while they watched the debauchery before them.

Glancing back, I saw Kiera squatting down with her mouth plunging down on one man’s cock while she occupied her hands with two others.

The sight was too much for me. In my enhanced state, incredibly horny and having been the center of sexual attention, I erupted again all over Sylva’s face. I grabbed her head and pulled it tightly into myself and rode her mouth until the waves of my second orgasm subsided.

When I regained a little bit of my composure, I noted that Glade, my ex-lover, was nowhere to be seen.

I lay on my stomach and pulled Sylva’s face up to my own. “Where did Glade go?” I asked.

“He…ooh that feels so good…left…fuck me harder.” She addressed her partner and me at once.

“He left?”

“Aah, yes, just like that! Right after he made you cum he, mmm, walked out.”

She turned to her male companion. “Finger my clit, make me cum!”

“That was him!” I was almost overwhelmed with conflicting emotions.

“Yes!” she said to either him or me. I took it to mean me.

I just nodded and watched the scene unfolding around me. I felt compelled to find him. I stood up and headed to the exit, and went out in the night totally nude. I examined my heart and it wasn’t upset; it only wanted more. My body certainly did.

“Come back when you’re done,” Kiera called out to me as she grabbed another man and started licking his hard cock. I waved to her as she stopped to blow me a kiss as one of the other men lined his cock up to plunge inside of her.

“Fuck me like a whore!” I heard her scream through the wall of the tent as I left.

I saw him almost immediately. He was at the main gathering spot, outlined in the low flames that still burned. He was sitting on the ground, humming to himself and washing something in a bowl.

He saw me as I approached and watched for a moment. The firelight played on his smile every now and then.

“I must say that I truly love what you’re wearing!” he said in that impish voice of his.

“I was worried about you. Are you alright?”

He shrugged and smiled. “I’m fine,” he said. “After Kiera convinced me to lick you to orgasm, I was afraid I crossed the friendship line. It was better that I removed myself than to spoil everyone’s fun.”

I watched as he wrung out the piece of cloth he had been washing. It was my sash!

“I want you,” I said to him softly.

He just looked at me with a half-smile. “So friends with benefits, then?”

“No,” I cried out. “Not friends, not benefits. I want you.”

“I thought you said that you didn’t want that, that we’d end in disaster?”

“I can’t take it!” I cried to the moon goddess. “I’m a liar, ok? A big, fat, fucking liar! I want you inside of my life. I want you inside of me! I know it will end in disaster. I can’t help it. You’re like a drug! I want you even though I know it will destroy us.”

He smirked in that perfectly annoying way of his. His eyes pierced my soul. “Come here,” he said.

I moved towards him slowly, suddenly very proud that he was admiring my nudity.

“Paradise,” he whispered. “Let’s go back to the part where you said that you wanted me inside of you.”

He somehow instinctively knew exactly what I wanted and needed. He scooped me up in his arms and then laid me down beside the fire. We embraced in a passionate kiss that moved into our hands exploring each other. That exploration led to me forcing him inside of me. It was primal, primitive, intense, and filled with unbridled passion.

Our lovemaking was not gentle; it was the clashing of souls with the force of all of our desire behind it. He brought me to several climaxes as I moaned and screamed and cried. When he had reduced me to a quivering mass of pleasure, he gently led me back into reality.

We lay there for several moments, enjoying the afterglow.

“What would you like to do now?” he asked me.

“I’m kind of embarrassed to ask, but,” I paused, feeling ashamed. “That was my first real orgy unless you count a few swingers at a party some years ago. Can we go back?”

“I just love how you think,” he exclaimed. He swept me up in his arms and then carried me the entire distance.

 

 

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments