Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shameless Voyeur

"I just couldn’t stop looking at her, she was simply too beautiful, too horny…"

25
15 Comments 15
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"For those who read my micro story "Voyeur Uncovered" and, like Oliver, wanted ‘more’!"

Observing her, I unconsciously slipped a finger between my damp folds. As usual, the illicit pleasure of being a voyeur excited me with an intensity that made my heart beat erratically; it made me wet just at the mere thought of carrying out this forbidden act. I was deliberately invading her privacy, denying her both dignity and respect, using her for my own decadent gratification.

Nor was it the first time I had watched this particular gorgeous creature.

Right now, she was completely naked, standing brazenly at her window; her prominent, perfectly shaven slit, and pert breasts flaunting themselves, literally begging to be ogled by anyone who cared to be looking. Yet she displayed an arrogant confidence, a certainty that she couldn’t possibly be seen by any uninvited stranger.

She was almost right; her home was almost totally private.

Almost.

Her property was screened from every angle, except this one. No other house within a hundred yards.

Except for mine.

From where I was sat in my comfortable armchair, I had a perfect view. My telescope was conveniently mounted in front of me; the light ideal, easy for me to see out, difficult for others to see in. I only had to lean an inch or two to enjoy the blissful view of this sylvan beauty.

I brought my sticky hand to my face and inhaled, smelling myself. I licked my fingers, relishing the taste of my viscous secretions. Self-indulgently, I moaned to myself.

She didn’t deserve to be used in this way. I knew I should feel remorse, feasting my eyes on this naked siren, her sensual, beautiful body seemingly on display for my personal viewing pleasure. I ought to be ashamed for acting in such a disgraceful and outrageous manner.

Only I wasn’t.

The problem was, I couldn’t stay away from her; the sight was too tempting—she was simply too magnificent to leave alone, and watching her naked antics was far too great a turn-on. I’d never wanted to spy on someone so much before.

She was breath-taking; her dark, flowing hair, lithe build, firm thighs—these things—these glimpsed things were making my insides flutter. I wanted to do so much more than look at her. I wanted to touch her, play with her. I wanted to drink from her fountain, savour her flavour, and take her with me to the brink, showing her how much she meant to me.

I put my eye back to the telescope. She was lying on the bed now, legs audaciously wide apart, deliberately playing with her indecent pussy, the angle perfect for my prying eye.

It was like she was purposely putting on a show. A show just for me.

I smiled to myself. It was almost too obvious.

She knew I was watching.

This shameless hussy was as bad as me! Worse, maybe, for behaving so wantonly, knowing she was being spied on, teasing me, intentionally showing me her secrets.

It was a thrilling thought. She was masturbating for me!

My own slick fingers glided smoothly up and down my hidden valley, delighting the intricate, buzzing receptors in my sensitive folds, encouraging me to delve deeper.

I imagined it was her delicate pink flesh I was stroking, her shy little rosebud I was encouraging from its hiding place.

My breathing quickened, becoming uneven.

This time, when I put my eye back to the telescope, she had turned onto all fours, her talented fingers playing cheekily with her pussy lips, splaying, invading... then she reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart, wantonly exposing her puckered starfish, knowingly displaying her most private jewel.

LiaPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaPeach

I groaned in awe at her lewd display. I spread my own legs wider, my free hand gravitating towards my own tight, crinkled hole, grazing my fingers over the opening, feeling the muscle contract.

I didn’t think I could take much more. I looked again into the eyepiece.

What was she doing now…?

She had a vibrator. I could see her stroking herself with it, rubbing it along her sodden love canal, thrusting it inside herself.

I watched it disappear into her wet snatch; her head came up as these new sensations flooded her, overwhelmed her. She must be close! I wanted to cum with her—wanted to be as one, in total sync with her as she climaxed.

The vibrator had moved; now I could see it sitting at the entrance to her tight little pucker. My God, she was going to fuck her own wicked star with it! I could see the slippery toy pushing at the opening—I could see it plop in, slipping through her sphincter, see her react as it penetrated her, almost feel as it slid inside.

My own fingers started moving more urgently, making vulgar schlep, schlep noises as I thrust in and out of my horny cunt, the thumb circling my clit with small, rapid strokes. The naughty digits of my other hand sought entry to my own demanding bottom, stretching the ring of muscle until they found their way inside.

I could no longer concentrate on the eyepiece; my own need had become too great.

My muscles contracted, and I started wailing as my orgasm hit, my legs shook uncontrollably. I stuffed my fingers in my mouth, sucking my juices greedily, making wild noises as I came with a force previously unknown to me. I tried to stand but my legs were too wobbly to support my weight. I flopped onto my bed and squeezed my legs together, and started to cum a second time, feeling liquid squirt between my thighs.

Oh, God…

-----

After what seemed like an eternity, I could feel my breathing starting to slow, gradually returning to normal; my heart finally stopped racing like a galloping horse on speed.

Where was I?

I was curled up on my bed, unsure how exactly I’d got there. I’d never felt so contented, every muscle in my body relaxed and loose, melting into the sheets.

I was so sleepy. Unable to move, my eyes slowly began to shut…

The phone rang.

I reached for it dozily.

“Yes?”

“Did you enjoy the show?”

“Christ, Annie…” I managed.

I could hear peals of soft laughter down the line.

“How’s the telescope working out?”

“That was a very cheeky gift, you know that, don’t you?”

“Ah, but so… essential, for your secret, perverted hobby!” She sounded delighted at her little joke. “I have to go to work. Shall I call round later?”

“Fuck, yes.”

“I want ice cream, and hot, melted chocolate—like last time.”

“It’s all right for you—my sheets are ruined.”

“But so much fun, my naughty little voyeur!”

“Bitch.”

“Oooh—I shall have to punish you for that!”

“God, I do hope so, Annie, I’ve been a such a very bad girl.”

More tinkling laughter.

“Yes, you have! À tout à l'heure, Helen.”

Click

I closed my eyes and smiled; I felt like purring, the cat who had very much got the cream…

 

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments