Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Willing Voyeur

"How I learned to be a Voyeur rather than a participant"

24
12 Comments 12
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I know it sounds like an odd title. What voyeur wouldn’t be willing? The trick is to be able to only be a voyeur, when the object of your desire is sitting across the desk from you. Now, on to the story.

It all started about a year ago when I got a call from a prospective client that had recently moved into town. I own a small independent insurance agency and work with about twenty different insurance companies. I often get referrals from a company when one of their insured’s changes states and the former agent isn’t licensed here.

Anne called and inquired, “Can you help me with new rates? Oh, and I honestly don’t care whether I stay with the same company.”

I collected her pertinent information and told her, “I will work on some quotes and call you back later this afternoon, if that is okay.”

She cheerfully replied, “That would be great, thank you.”

Hanging up, I thought that it was really nice to deal with someone that wasn’t pissed off because they had to deal with their insurance. I quickly worked on rates for her and found that another carrier was much cheaper than her current company.

I called Anne and relayed the information. She seemed quite happy with the prices and equally so with the quick service. I told her, “If you want to complete this over the phone I will need a fax number or email address.”

Anne replied, “I would rather come into the office, if that is okay with you? I prefer to deal with people in person, especially on something as important as this.”

“That is fine with me. Most of my customers just don’t have the time or would rather just take care of things online. But I am happy to deal with my customers face to face. When would you like to come by?”

“How about tomorrow around four in the afternoon; is that too late?” she asked.

“That sounds good; business is usually a little slower in the afternoon so that should work nicely.” I replied.

After saying our goodbyes, I set her file aside and went about my day without further thought of our appointment.

The next day went by rather quickly as I was very busy handling other customers. Just as it started to slow down, she walked in and said, “Are you Dennis? I’m Anne and I have a four o’clock appointment.” She was wearing wearing a top that didn’t show any cleavage but did show her upper chest area. With the top she was wearing a pair of shorts that weren’t overly tight but did show that she took good care of herself.

“Hello Anne.” I replied, “Yes, I am Dennis. Please have a seat.”

Anne sat down and while I was pulling out her quote she was organizing her paperwork. Once we were both settled I asked, “Do you have any questions about the quote coverages or pricing?”

There was a brief but obvious moment that we just stared at each other. Anne had the most beautiful skin I have seen in a long time, with almost no wrinkles. The only giveaway on her age was her salt and pepper hair that was cut just above her shoulders. A car horn outside the office broke the spell and we both blushed.

We went over the coverages and I explained the differences in my quote versus her current policy. She seemed satisfied with the policy and gave me her payment. While I was processing everything Anne asked, “May I use your restroom?”

I replied, pointing down the hall, “Of course you may, it is right through there.” She got up taking her oversized purse with her and headed to the restroom. While she was gone I got everything printed out and marked where we needed a couple of signatures.

She seemed to be taking her time, so I started daydreaming about what she looked like under her clothes. As my mind wandered, I started rubbing myself under my desk and was getting quite aroused when Anne suddenly re-appeared. Fortunately for me, the underside of my desk is closed in and she couldn’t see what I was up to with my left hand in my lap.

As I started to tell her where to sign she asked me for a tissue. Not thinking that my arousal a few moments ago was still glaringly obvious, I stood and walked the two steps to get the tissues. Upon turning back towards her it hit me that I was still quite hard, so I pushed the tissue box towards her and sat rather quickly.

“Thank you,“ Anne replied as she grinned a devilish little grin.

Now I was thoroughly embarrassed and trying desperately to get the deal finished. While trying to have her sign the papers, I noticed that her grin wasn’t going away. Just as I thought I might be in real trouble for having an erection in front of a customer, Anne bent down. It was then that I realized that she must have removed her bra in the restroom, because as she bent down I had a full view of her breasts with their hard pink nipples.

I may have even thought that I was wrong about the bra and that this was all an accident until she looked up at me. Still holding that devilish little grin on her lovely face she said, “I can’t seem to find my driver’s license, this may take me a minute or two or three. I hope you aren’t in a hurry. Could you get me a glass of water while I look?”

Grinning back at her I said, “Sure I can.” After she put her head back down pretending to scour her purse again, I started rubbing my cock while staring at those scrumptious nipples. Having done a complete one-eighty, I now wanted her to see my hard-on and made sure it was very visible.

Standing up slowly with my cock straining to be released from my jeans I said, “You did say you wanted a glass of water, correct?”

Without looking up Anne replied, “Yes, a long tall glass of water, thank you.”

I was understandably disappointed that Anne didn’t look up as I stood at my desk, but I went to get her water anyway. As I was returning with her water she glanced up briefly, but it was enough to get me excited again. I returned to my side of the desk and placed the water before her.

The stiffness in my pants had subsided a little during my walk, but returned quickly due to her continued brazen display. I think she must have stretched her shirt out while I was gone because now her tits were practically hanging out, and those temptingly suckable pink nipples were even longer and harder than before.

At this point, I figured nothing was going to happen until we got the papers signed and out of the way. She was obviously delaying things in order rile me up even more or maybe she just enjoys showing off.

Either way it was time to finish the sale, so I inquired of Anne, “Are you ready to finish signing the papers?”

Looking up slowly from her purse and looking a little disappointed she replied, “Yes, let us finish up. I have other errands to run.”

Quickly and efficiently, I went over the paperwork and pointed out where she needed to sign. As I was going through the motions I realized that I had broken the spell. Anne was definitely an exhibitionist and was thoroughly enjoying showing her body to me.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

I needed to think of a way to get her to come back and let her know it was okay for her to show off to me again.

Usually the last page of the application was a checklist of documents that were needed and whether they were to be kept by the agent or emailed to the company. As I briefly reviewed the form to explain it to Anne, I realized I had my way back in.

Explaining that this was a list of needed items I said, “We will need a copy of your current policy to show proof of prior coverage. Did you bring that along?”

Anne replied rather seriously, “You didn’t mention the need for that in our phone conversation. Is there anything else?”

She had become quite serious now and even a little hostile in her attitude. I had to figure out how to repair the damage I'd done by cutting her fantasy short so abruptly. The additional paperwork gave me a reason to have her come back, but I needed to let her know that I didn’t realize what was going on until I had already fucked it up.

I decided the direct approach was called for, otherwise I might lose her altogether.

Looking at her with pleading eyes I said, “I want to apologize. I didn’t realize that you were showing off to me because you like being watched. I thought you were doing it as a way to come on to me, so I was trying to get everything done so that we could have some fun. It wasn’t until I suggested that we finish up the paperwork, that I knew I had screwed it all up.”

After pausing for a moment I added, “I would love to be your voyeur!”

Ever so slowly her wicked little grin returned and I said, “So I’ll see you tomorrow? That is unless you happen to have the necessary paperwork in that purse of yours.” That was her queue to bend over again and give me one last glimpse of those perfect pink nipples.

When she sat upright again we both stood and as we were shaking hands I suggested, in a hushed tone, “Maybe a short skirt with some black thigh highs for tomorrow’s appointment?”

“What time shall I stop in?” she inquired.

“The same time works for me, or maybe even a little earlier in case we need more time.” I responded with a wicked little grin of my own.

The next day dragged on slowly, as it always does when you are desperately waiting on something. Hoping that she would wear what I suggested, I planted a few items on the carpet when I saw her pull into the parking lot. The idea being that she would bend over to pick them up and I would get a great view.

Anne entered my the office wearing a white v neck button down sweater, a black pleated skirt that came to mid-thigh and black stockings with two inch black heels. She looked stunning and I am quite sure my mouth was hanging open as she approached my desk.

Just like the day before, we were the only two people in the office. I stood to welcome her saying, “It’s so nice to see you again Anne.”

She replied, “It’s very nice to be seen again”

As I sat back down I made of point of looking for clues that she was wearing a bra, and I did notice that she was, for now anyway. Still standing, Anne asked, “May I use the restroom?”

I replied, ”Of course you may, it just down that hallway.” I pointed down the twenty foot hallway that was directly in front of my desk. Of course Anne knew where it was since she had just taken off her bra there yesterday, but the commentary kept things fresh.

Turning towards the hallway she noticed a neon green sheet of paper laying on the carpet about ten feet away. As she approached it she bent over very slowly and picked it up, but stayed bent over for another thirty seconds or so.

In that glorious thirty seconds I saw two beautifully toned thighs, covered in sheer black stockings with lace tops. Just as it seemed she would stand again, Anne reached back with her left hand and pulled her skirt up just a little higher. It was just enough to show that she was wearing a pink lace thong and that she had a soft plump shapely ass. Standing after her display, she quickly disappeared into the restroom.

While Anne was powdering her nose I freed my very stiff cock from its confines long enough to retrieve two large dollops of pre-cum. After stuffing myself back into my pants, I made sure to turn Anne’s chair towards me so that I would have a primo view of her skirt and thighs.

Pretending to do some work as Anne entered the hallway, I immediately noticed her hard nipples in the sweater. I swear they got even harder as she got closer to my desk. Sitting down she said, “I’ve got those forms you needed somewhere in my purse, just give me a minute.”

She placed her purse on my desk blocking my view of her chest momentarily. Seeming to have no luck locating them she stated, “It’s just easier looking through this thing when it’s on the floor.” And with that she removed it from my desk and slowly lowered it on the floor. My jaw definitely dropped this time, as she revealed that she had been unbuttoning almost all of the buttons on her sweater.

Bent over at the waist as she was, exposed both of her tits to me completely. They were milky white with small pink areola and very hard nipples and about a b cup. It was all I could do to keep from reaching across the desk and fondling those beautiful orbs. But I now understood that my role was to allow her to expose herself to me and patiently lead her to more.

While she was enjoying exhibiting herself to me I took the time to rub my stiff cock through my jeans. When Anne finally sat up I continued for a few extra seconds to show my approval for her display.

After placing some papers on my desk she said, “I think that these are the things that you were looking for,” as she quickly pinched her hard nipples before buttoning back up.

Picking up the papers and looking through them, I replied, “I believe they are and that should take of this policy. However, I would like to give you a quote for your belongings in the form of a renter’s policy. Can you stop back by in the next couple of days to work on that?”

Smiling broadly, Anne said, “I can make it back next Tuesday at about the same time, if that is okay with you?”

Standing to say goodbye I replied, “Tuesday would be excellent! Thank you so much for sharing your time and gifts with me. I hope I get to see much more of you in the coming months, maybe even outside of the office.”

Anne stood up and pushed her hand into mine as if to shake, but handed me something instead, saying, “Just a little gift for my new partner in crime.”

Looking down at my hand as she pulled away, I noticed she had handed me her pink thong. As I looked up to say thank you, she was walking away. She stopped about ten feet away and bent over, exposing her pretty little bald flower. I think she knew better than to stay in that position too long, because she only gave me a ten second glimpse before standing again.

As she walked towards the door I said, “Yes, it will be very nice to see you again Anne!”

Without turning back, she just gave me a little wave as she stepped out the door.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments