Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Willing Voyeur, Part 4

"We decided to take our act out on the road."

9
3 Comments 3
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Anne and I spoke daily after our recent coupling. Most of the talk was about what we could do next to top our last exhibition of her glorious body. After much back and forth we ultimately decided that we needed to go public to really get her juices flowing.

My office is just a couple of blocks from the downtown area of an older but revitalized small city. It’s one of those downtowns with wide sidewalks and small shops. There are several restaurants and a few coffee shops that always have a few tables out front. We decided on starting at a coffee shop so that we weren’t tied down to a specific location for any length of time.

Since we were going to be walking a fair amount I thought that flats would make things a little easier on Anne. As far as clothing went, we both agreed on something a little more conservative than her last white dress, would be prudent. I knew that almost anything could be made to look sexy on her and that it wouldn’t be the clothes that people would be looking at anyway.

Anne initially considered doing a weeknight try to test the waters and get a feel for the area. I convinced her that if there weren’t enough people out then she wouldn’t get that high that she craved so dearly. She finally agreed, saying that I seemed to know what she needed and wanted so it was my call.

As for the choice of clothing, I just gave her some helpful suggestions but left the color choices up to her. For the top, I thought that a light sweater with a button down front could start off conservative but get quite sexy as those buttons came undone. I also suggested a knee length skirt with either a side slit to the top of her thigh or a button down front. The button down was my preference for the same reasons as the sweater. The last item I thought she should consider were thigh highs with a garter so at some point the tops and straps would show.

As the week progressed I took an evening to walk through the downtown area to get the lay of the land for our exploration. After passing a few restaurants and cafes with outdoor seating, I came upon a wine bar and café that was owned by one of my customers. They too had outdoor seating that was surrounded by a wrought iron fence. I felt it would help Anne feel more at ease while displaying herself.

I decided to go in as well since adding alcohol to our adventure may require that I take her indoors for her own safety. The first thing that I noticed upon entering was that the lighting was quite dim and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. While I was standing there looking around, my customer Donna approached to welcome me to her place.

Donna asked what I was doing there since she knew from our previous conversations that I didn’t drink. I decided to share my story with her since we had always seemed to have a good working relationship. Giving her the short version piqued her interest, so she made me sit down and ordered us both something to eat so that I could fill in the details.

Two hours later as I continued the details of Anne’s adventures, Donna had moved her chair much closer to mine and her hand was down her pants. She was discreetly rubbing herself and breathing rapidly. Finishing my story, with Anne sliding down on my cock and us both cumming, pushed Donna over the edge. Biting her lower lip to control her moans, she grabbed my arm with her free hand as she shook uncontrollably from her orgasm.

When Donna finally regained her composure, she insisted that we make her place our stop for dinner. She would even comp our dinner if we came, because she just had to see Anne do her thing. Donna even got so bold as to ask if she could play with her a little too. I told her that we would definitely come for dinner but that any extracurricular activities were strictly up to Anne. I did say that I would pass on her interest in playing.

Friday afternoon finally arrived and Anne showed up at my office at about quarter past four. She looked stunning, as usual, in a light gray form fitting short sleeve sweater and a knee length, black skirt. She decided against the stockings and in hindsight, I had to agree. The contrast of her pale white legs against that black skirt really got me going right from the start. She did take my advice about the button down sweater and skirt, just because it made showing off so much easier.

Since I was working with my customer Todd when she walked into the office, she took a seat in the waiting room. Knowing that either one of us could see up her skirt as she sat had her going through her routine of inadvertently showing off her goodies. Anne was wearing underwear, but it was a white mesh which left almost nothing to the imagination. Unfortunately for Todd, he never did look over at Anne while she was displaying herself, but he did check her out as he left.

After Todd went out the back door I turned towards Anne to show her that her exposure wasn’t wasted. Smiling at my appreciation, she asked if I was done for the day. I told her that I may get a few more payments before five o’clock but that she could sit at my desk if she liked. Walking towards me, she made a quick left just as she got to my desk and headed for the bathroom. In true Anne tradition, she bent over as she walked away from me, to display that enticing creamy white ass that I so desire.

A few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom and I was certain that she was no longer wearing a bra. Coming towards me with a grin on her face and something clasped tightly in her left hand, I knew instantly that she wasn’t wearing any panties either. Reaching out with her left hand, she deposited her white mesh panties on my desk and kept walking to the waiting room to have a seat.

I left them on my desk until she was seated and looking at me, then I scooped them up and brought them to my face to inhale her scent deeply. Her eyes got big and her mouth gaped open for a moment and then it turned to a devilish little grin as she wagged her finger at me and shook her head side to side. As I slipped them into my shirt pocket she spread her legs while pulling up her skirt to give me a spectacular view of the source.

While I answered a couple of phone calls for the last twenty minutes before closing, Anne left her legs splayed. After I hung up from the last call I walked towards the back door to lock up. As I got close to Anne I bent over, pushing my face between her thighs, I inhaled her scent once again without touching her at all. Standing up I pulled her skirt back down and then unbuttoned the bottom three buttons, leaving the bottom third of her skirt open.

I helped Anne to her feet, then I went and locked the back door. Coming back toward her I extended my hand and as she grasped it we headed out the front door, hand in hand.

Even though the downtown area was only a couple of blocks away, I knew from my earlier jaunt that we were at least six blocks from anywhere we could sit outside. Walking down the sidewalk towards downtown Anne didn’t say much but seemed to be trembling a little. I knew that it wasn’t because she was cold as it was a warm spring day in the mid-seventies.

Attempting to break the silence, I mentioned that I was a little nervous and very excited about showing her off around town. This seemed to shake Anne out of her trance a little and she admitted that she was a little scared too. She also said that she was so excited at the moment that she thought she may have an orgasm just walking down the street. Anne said that combination of the air blowing across her bare pussy and her lips rubbing against each other had her on the edge.

I asked her if she wanted it to happen out here on the street, because if she did I would help her.

AliceRussel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRussel

Anne said that she kind of liked the feeling especially now with me knowing about it. She decided she just wanted to stay on the edge, so we grasped hands again and continued down the sidewalk. Just as we were coming upon the first café I noticed that she was exaggerating her walk a little and promptly fell into the first chair she came upon.

Sitting across from Anne I realized that her first orgasm of the night hit her and that is why she sat so quickly. She tried desperately to keep her head up as the waves of her orgasm crashed over her but it was too much. Giving in to it she laid her head on the table until the contractions finished. Raising her head from the table as the waitress approached, she asked for a cool glass of water. I ordered a couple of cappuccinos and a small plate of cookies to keep our energy up.

Once the waitress delivered everything I suggested that Anne adjust her seat so that anyone walking by would get a glimpse of her, since that is why we were here. After moving the chair around a little and unbuttoning a few more buttons on her skirt, she finally got it just right. The dress split a mid-thigh when her legs were crossed, but when they weren’t her sweet flower could be quite visible.

I was just about to suggest that she unbutton a couple of buttons on her sweater to draw additional attention when she did just that. Pretending that she was too hot, Anne started to fan herself. As she did that she simultaneously undid a few more buttons down to the bottom of her breasts. I didn’t have to give her any more suggestions after that because she was in the zone.

I could tell by the look on her face that she was getting some attention but I really wanted to see their reaction myself. I changed seats so that I was no longer across from her but to her right. I didn’t want anyone to feel that they couldn’t look, so I made sure not to glance at them until they were right upon us. I don’t think most of them looked between her legs, just at her chest which showed off nicely, especially when she leaned forward.

Every now and then when Anne noticed that someone was really looking at her she would lean towards me and give me a little peck on the lips. This would completely expose her right breast to them and their eyes would get as big as saucers as they walked by. Every time she did this she would whisper to me that I needed to see the look on this one’s eyes.

Most of the women that passed us pretended that they didn’t notice her, but finally, there were a couple of women walking this way that were staring quite hard. Anne noticed them locking in on her when they were about fifty feet away and as they slowly got closer she gave me a peck on the lips. She stayed in that position for about thirty seconds and when she turned back towards them they stopped in their tracks about twenty feet from us.

One of the ladies pretended to have shoe problems and leaned down to get a better view between Anne’s legs. As if on cue, Anne leaned back and slid her ass to the chair's edge and proceeded to spread her legs wide open. The woman leaning over actually had a look of shock like most of the others, but then it turned to a look of absolute desire. Standing up she whispered something into her friend’s ear and then they both came and sat at the table right next to us.

Feeling a little apprehensive, Anne started to cover up and scoot her chair a little closer to mine. I leaned over to her, pecked her on the lips, and reminded her that she was out here to show off and that I wouldn’t let anyone touch her if she didn’t want them too. The ladies realized that they had come on a little too strong and took the opportunity to introduce themselves as Joanne and Lisa. They said they thought Anne was sexy, beautiful and extremely courageous for what she was doing. This seemed to relax her a little and she again spread her knees about twelve inches apart to tease them some more.

Joanne was the one that bent over for the better view earlier and she said Lisa didn’t really get a good view and wondered whether Anne could give them another showing. Without a word Anne just slid down in her chair again and spread her legs wide, and with the table having glass tops they got a great view. As the waitress approached to see if the ladies wanted to order something, Anne covered up a little and whispered that she was close to another orgasm.

After a little thought, I suggested that we invite the ladies to sit at our table and let them watch while she finishes herself off. Anne was a little hesitant but said that I could invite them over and she would see how it went. I went over to their table and told them that Anne really got off on exhibiting herself and that she was quite close to another orgasm. I suggested that they come over to our table and maybe show off a little to Anne to help her relax around them.

As I went to sit next to Anne and explain my conversation with the ladies, they both got up and headed inside the coffee shop. While we were wondering what they were doing they re-appeared and walked to our table. Each of them reached out their hands to give something to Anne and she took them without even looking at what they were. As the ladies sat at our table Anne gave me a glimpse of the ladies panties that they had obviously removed in the restroom.

Once they were seated both Joanne and Lisa hiked up their mid-thigh skirts exposing themselves to Anne. Smiling like the Cheshire Cat, Anne slipped off her shoes and lay a foot on each of the ladies outer thighs while unbuttoning her skirt to the top. With her smooth pussy fully exposed she slipped two fingers from her left hand inside herself while gently rubbing her clitoris with her right middle finger.

Both of the ladies were captivated by Anne’s performance. Gently, they stroked her feet with one hand while diddling themselves with the other. I was getting the performance of a lifetime from three women who were all very close to mind blowing orgasms. My own situation was was quite obvious since I was extremely hard and had a wet spot the size of a quarter on my pants. I quickly stuffed a handful of napkins in my pants to help absorb whatever may cum.

Anne’s orgasm hit her hard but she managed to keep quiet by biting her lower lip and leaning forward onto the table. Joanne followed Anne closely and it seems that she had mastered the semi-silent orgasm as well. Lisa however, was a whole different story as she started moaning quietly at first, but it quickly became rather loud and started to draw some attention. Fortunately for all of us, Joanne had recovered from hers and quickly planted her lips on Lisa’s. Lisa finished off while sucking Joanne’s face and fingering herself with her middle three.

In the aftermath of the cumfest, the ladies covered up a little and shared their phone numbers with Anne. Both Joanne and Lisa complimented Anne on her superb body and thanked me for helping make it all happen. As they got up from the table and said their goodbyes Anne held their panties to her nose and inhaled deeply. Both of them visibly shuttered at the sight and just stood and stared for a moment.

With the ladies gone, Anne and I just sat and sipped our coffee while I told her about my friend Donna at the wine bar.

To be continued

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments