Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Voyeur - Part 7

"Ellen watches Brian as they have their first swap"

34
14 Comments 14
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The morning was devoid of sunshine when I awoke. Heavy rain and cloud darkened the day and interrupted the plans I had laid out in my mind the night before. I poured a large mug of steaming black coffee, took a seat at the kitchen table and stared out the garden doors as the raindrops spattered the glass.

"You look deep in thought," Bonnie teased. "Something on your mind?"

"Good morning, beautiful," I replied. "Just thinking."

She poured herself a mug and came over to the table, kissing me on the cheek before sitting down.

"I slept well last night," she purred. "You?"

"Very well," I answered with a grin.

Bonnie shifted in her chair and crossed her legs. The white satin robe, tied at the waist, slipped down and exposed her shapely leg up to the top of her thigh. As she moved, the top parted and revealed more cleavage, her bare breasts swaying with the motion and now largely exposed. She tossed the messy hair from her sleepy eyes and her lips formed a pouty circle as she lifted the steaming mug and blew on the hot liquid before taking a sip.

Her eyes shifted to mine and she grinned as she lowered the mug. "What?"

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen, you know that?" 

She giggled and gave me a wink. "You're not too bad yourself, you know."

"I love you," I stated.

"I know," she teased as she raised the mug to her pouty lips.

I laughed and took a sip of my coffee.

"So tell me about yesterday," she urged as she put her mug down on the table and turned towards me.

I filled her in on the details and conversations that had occurred. She listened intently, smiling at the results of the day's activities. I noticed her nipples harden and her skin flush slightly as we discussed everything. Her fingers slid up and down the sides of the mug in unconscious movement.

"So what's next?" she asked as she leaned back and draped an arm over the back of the chair.

Her robe parted further as she casually ran her hand through her hair. I lost track of my thoughts for a moment.

"Uh... well, I was planning to let them watch us play in the backyard today," I replied. "But the weather is certainly preventing that idea from happening."

"Hmm," she purred as she stroked her chin in thought. "I have an idea."

"Continue," I said as she uncrossed her legs and parted her thighs slightly.

"Well, why not invite Ellen over and take her up to the spare bedroom while I go visit Brian in their kitchen?"

Her hand ran along the top of her thigh and her fingers slipped under the hem of the robe.

"I'll play with him in the kitchen while she watches with you," she proposed with a sly grin.

My already-stiff cock hardened fully at the thought of fucking Ellen while we watched her and Brian through the window.

"I like the way you think," I replied. "I don't know if she's tall enough to see out that window, though."

She smiled as her thighs parted and her finger slipped between the now-exposed folds of her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Let's go and move the bed against the wall under the window," she said as she slid her finger out, stood up and took me by the hand. "We'll make sure that will resolve the issue."

***

The rain continued to fall throughout the afternoon. I texted Brian first and told him I would invite Ellen over this evening and to expect a visitor while she was gone. After a few rapid-fire questions and some assurance, he agreed that after eight would be best.

Ellen had not hesitated when I told her I wanted her to come over at eight and wear the same skirt and top as before. She asked if we were going to the park even though it was raining.

"No, I have a different surprise for you," I teased. "See you at eight."

Bonnie waited by the back door as eight approached. Dressed in heels, a short skirt and a loose-fitting low-cut top, she was ready to knock Brian's socks off. She blew me a kiss when the front doorbell rang and headed next door as I let Ellen inside. I caught a glimpse of her rounding the corner of their house as I closed the door.

"You look stunning," I praised as I looked her over.

"Thank you," she blushed.

"Would you like a drink, a glass of wine?" I asked.

"Oh no," she giggled. "I've had a few already."

I pulled her close to me, leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for your surprise?"

She giggled and whispered back, "Yeah."

I took her by the hand and led her to the stairs. She hesitated for a moment and pointed to the kitchen table.

"That's Bonnie's purse. Is she here?"

"No, she's gone to visit Brian," I replied as I led her up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"To... visit Brian?" she questioned nervously. "What do you mean?"

"Climb on there and look out the window," I instructed as I gestured to the bed. "We will have a great view."

She took off her shoes, climbed on the bed and knelt in front of the window. With our lights off and their lights on, she could clearly see Brian and Bonnie standing in the kitchen.

"What... what's going on?" she asked as she stared into her kitchen.

I stripped my clothes off and climbed up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her large breasts as I pulled her into me.

"You are going to get a show tonight," I whispered in her ear.

She sucked in a deep breath and slowly let it out past her pursed lips. I heard her swallow hard as Bonnie undid Brian's pants and took his cock in her hand, stroking it as she nuzzled his neck. We could see their lips moving as they talked but could hear nothing, leaving the conversation to our imaginations.

I put a pair of binoculars in Ellen's hand as Bonnie dropped to her knees in front of Brian. She quickly used them.

"Oh god, she's sucking his cock!" she exclaimed.

I continued to knead her breasts as I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

"Do you like watching him get his cock sucked?"

She nodded slowly. "That's so fucking hot," she hissed.

LiliDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDanger

I slid one hand down and moved it under her skirt and between her legs. Her plump thighs parted quickly and she adjusted her position to allow me full access to her wetness between them.

I watched over her shoulder as I massaged her pussy with my fingers. Bonnie was now on the table with her legs apart, her pussy open and waiting as Brian moved his face to her. I felt Ellen shudder and my hand get wetter as we watched Brian eat Bonnie to climax. My cock was aching at the sight of her being serviced by someone else as I watched.

"Oh, god," Ellen moaned as Brian stood up and mounted Bonnie as she lay on the table.

"He's going to fuck her, Ellen," I growled. "Just like I'm going to fuck you."

She shuddered and let out a moan as Brian buried his cock between Bonnie's legs. Her eyes were glued to the binoculars as I moved behind her, grabbed her hips and pulled her back slightly. I lifted her ass upwards and lined my swollen cock up with the sopping pussy in front of me. With a few fast thrusts, I was deep inside of her.

"Oh, fuck... oh fuck..." she groaned as I slowly fucked her from behind.

We watched as Bonnie wrapped her legs around Brian and held him to her as he obviously reached climax. With his head back and his body quaking, he was filling Bonnie as she writhed and held him tight. He suddenly slumped forward, his head falling on her chest as his elbows hit the table on either of her.

"Oh... my... god..." Ellen moaned as we both climaxed.

Her pussy gripped me tightly and milked the huge load of steaming cum from me, each pulse pushing deep inside of her as I held myself tight to her ass. I slowly moved back and forth, my cock sliding through the hot, greasy load as I savored the feeling. She dropped the binoculars and slumped forward onto the wall.

My cock softened and slipped out, pulling a dollop of cum out and depositing it on the bed. Ellen groaned and moved herself down to lie on the bed as she caught her breath. I moved up and put my cock against her lips, watching as they parted and took me in. I let her suck me for a minute before moving away and lying next to her. I pulled her to me and she rested her head on my chest as we relaxed together.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked as I stroked her hair.

"Oh, that was something else," she purred.

"How do you feel about watching Brian and Bonnie?"

"It's so odd," she said quietly. "It was so exciting, so sexy... and it doesn't bother me at all. Is that... normal?"

"I don't know if it's normal," I replied. "I know that's how I feel when I watch Bonnie with other guys, though. She seems to be the same."

"Sometimes I get a little jealous," Bonnie said from the doorway. "Like now."

Ellen sat up quickly.

"Bonnie!" she gasped. "I... I..."

"It's okay, Ellen," Bonnie assured her as she approached the bed. "Just lay back and relax."

Ellen hesitated before lying back on the bed. She looked at me with nervous panic as Bonnie dropped her skirt and pulled the top over her head. I stroked her hair as Bonnie slid into the bed on the other side of Ellen and cuddled up to her.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Bonnie asked as her fingers ran over Ellen's thigh.

"Uh... yes... yes, I did," Ellen stammered. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"Well, we like to share, Ellen," Bonnie purred. "And since you're here..."

She leaned in and kissed Ellen as her hand traveled between Ellen's legs. There was no resistance as her fingers began to move.

"Just enjoy it," I whispered in her ear.

Bonnie moved down and suckled Ellen's nipples through the material of her top before moving between her legs. Slowly she worked her way down her body, Ellen quivering as the licks and kisses covered her. I played with her nipples and massaged her heavy breasts as she cradled her head in my right arm. Bonnie lifted the skirt to Ellen's waist and buried her face between her thighs. Ellen let out a sharp gasp when Bonnie's tongue touched her clit.

"Oh... fuuuck," she moaned as Bonnie quickly brought her to climax.

Once she relaxed, Bonnie slid herself up and gave her a deep kiss, letting Ellen taste the remnants of our juices on her tongue before lying beside her. Ellen lay quiet and still as she recovered, sandwiched between us. She let out a slow, deep breath.

"Wow," she said quietly.

I pinched her nipple gently as I leaned over her to kiss Bonnie.

"Looked like you were having fun," I teased.

"Yes, I did," Bonnie giggled. "Your husband has a nice cock, Ellen."

"Uh, thanks," Ellen chuckled. "Your husband's is fantastic."

"Yes," Bonnie agreed. "He has a very nice cock and knows how to use it... as you have discovered."

Ellen blushed. 

"Don't worry," Bonnie assured her. "I like to share. I think you do, too."

"Yes, I think I do," Ellen replied. "And I want to again. I should get back home, though. Brian might be getting worried."

"I told him you wouldn't be long," Bonnie said as Ellen prepared to leave. "You know he's going to fuck you when you get there, right?"

"You think so?"

"I guarantee it," I said as I patted her firm, plump ass. "He's waiting for you. Go and share each other, stay connected and talk about everything over the next few days. That's how this lifestyle is successful."

"Well, it sure is exciting and fun," she replied. "I'm just... nervous, I guess."

"He is, too," I assured her. "He just needs you to reconnect."

"Yes," Bonnie added. "Just stay connected and everything will be fine."

"Next time, we can all be in the same room," I added. "How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds good," she replied with a smile. "That sounds really good."

I let her out the front door and returned upstairs to find Bonnie in our bed waiting for me.

"Time to reconnect," she purred as she spread her legs and beckoned for me to join her.

I slid between her legs and felt the slippery wetness of Brian's cum on my shaft as I pushed into her.

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments