Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Voyeur-Part 3

"Ellen’s gets led along deeper into her new interest."

34
14 Comments 14
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I pressed the doorbell and waited. The sound of the chime echoed through the door followed by the tapping of footsteps approaching. The door opened and I was greeted with a sharp gasp.

"Hi, Ellen," I said with a smile.

"Uh... hi," she replied quietly as she looked over her shoulder towards the back of the house and then at me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked nervously in a hushed voice.

"Is Brian around?" I asked loudly as I gave her a wink.

I heard a chair move in the other room followed by Brian's voice.

"Right here," he announced as he approached and put his hand out. "How you doing?"

"I'm good," I answered as we shook hands.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I noticed some issues with the fence," I lied. "Is it okay to come in your yard to check it out?" 

Ellen eyed us nervously.

"Sure," he shrugged. "You can do whatever you want back there, as long as it's okay with Ellen. That's her domain."

 I looked at her and smiled. "Is that okay with you?"

"Oh... sure. Yeah, I mean... I guess so," she replied.

"I will have to go in your garden," I told her.

"Yeah... yeah, sure," she said with a nod. "In the garden by the fence."

"By the fence," I agreed. "I promise not to step on anything."

Brian chuckled and shook his head as he walked away.

"Just take him to the fence, Ellen. Let him do whatever he wants back there," he said as he disappeared back into the other room.

"What are you doing?" she whispered in a nervous voice.

"Just a few little adjustments," I answered.

She looked towards Brian and then back at me with a questioning look.

"What kind of adjustments?" she whispered.

"You'll see," I said with a grin as I gestured to the door. "You want to go open the gate for me?"

She eyed me suspiciously as she walked away and I closed the door as I stepped outside. I walked around to the side of the house and waited for her to open the gate.

"I hope you know what you're doing," she whispered. "You're making me nervous..."

"Don't be nervous, Ellen, be excited," I said as we stopped and I turned towards the house.

"Excited?" she asked. ”What do you mean?"

I dropped to one knee in front of the fence and checked the view of the deck as compared to the gaps in the fence. When I found the one I wanted I marked the boards with a marker.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I can see those marks from my side of the fence so I can loosen them and adjust the gap," I explained.

"Why?"

"So I can watch you when you do things on the deck."

"What things?"

I just smiled and moved down the fence to a spot beside a small bushy shrub. I told her to kneel down.

"What?" she asked in surprise. Her eyes went to the house and checked for Brian.

"He said to let me do whatever I want by the fence, right?" I reminded her with a grin. "So you sit there while I go to my side of the fence."

She nodded and dropped to her knees as I walked away. As I approached the gate Brian appeared.

"Almost done," I said. "She's going to hold the boards for me."

"Sure, whatever you want," he shrugged.

"Ellen, I'm headed out for a bit," he shouted at her. "Be back in an hour or so."

"Oh, okay," she called back.

"Have fun with the fence," he said as he walked away.

I turned and looked at Ellen as I reached the gate. I smiled and gestured with my right hand to my eyes, down to my crotch and then to her. She smiled back.

I knelt down across from her and peered through the gap in the fence.

"How's the view?" I asked.

"It's good," she giggled. "I can see you clearly."

I could see her clearly as well and enjoyed the expanse of cleavage her low-cut top provided.

"Did you suck his cock?" I asked.

She blushed and looked embarrassed as she averted her eyes for a moment. I sat quietly and waited for a response as she looked down at her knees. The little area just above her cleavage reddened as well.

"Yes," she whispered as she looked up at me.

"Did you think of my big, fat cock when you did?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes."

I unzipped my shorts, pulled my cock out and began to stroke it. I hardened quickly.

"This big, fat cock?" I asked as I slowly moved closer to the fence.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Touch yourself for me," I suggested. "I want to watch you while you watch me."

"Uh... I don't know..." she hesitated.

"Touch your pussy while you watch me stroke my big, fat cock for you," I urged. "Come on, you know you want to."

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

Her hand went between her legs and she started rubbing her pussy through her shorts. Her face flushed lightly.

"Did you lick his cock?" I asked.

She hesitated for a moment. "Yes."

"All of it?"

"Yes, all over," she admitted.

"Did you think of this big cock going down your throat?"

I sped up the strokes as I got closer to orgasm. I watched her hand move and her mouth make little o's as she rubbed herself. Her big tits jiggled with the motion.

"Yes, I thought about your big, fat cock in my mouth," she huffed as her eyes stayed fixed on my swollen shaft.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" 

"N...no." 

"On your pretty face?" I said hopefully as I felt the pressure build.

"On my tits," she admitted. "A little on my chin," she added with a smile.

I could picture my cock spurting on those big, jiggling tits and the drops of pearly white dappling her chin. I was almost there, right on the edge.

"Did you want to watch him shoot his load?" 

"Yes," she moaned with a shudder. 

"Like this?" I groaned as my cock erupted.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she moaned as the cum flew out my throbbing cock and onto the fence, a full stream passing through the gap and landing on her face.

"It's so hot watching you cum," she whispered.

"I like watching you watch me," I said. "I want to watch you more."

"More?"

"Yeah," I continued. "I want to watch you suck him off."

"Oh..."

"On the deck. I want to watch you suck his cock and make him cum on you."

"I... I don't know..." she mumbled as she glanced over at the deck.

"You want to," I said. "You want to suck his cock while I watch. To pretend it's my big, fat cock you're sucking. To know I'm watching you while you make that cock explode."

"I... do. I think... yeah, it's exciting," she admitted as her fingers continued to rub between her legs.

"Yes, it is," I agreed. "Look how exciting it is when you watch me. I want to watch you suck him...watch him fuck you."

"Yeah? You want to watch him fuck me?"

"Oh, yeah," I moaned as I stroked my hardening cock. "I'm getting hard thinking about it."

She smiled and urged me on. "Yeah, stroke that big dick for me, get it hard again."

"You want to see it again?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. I want to watch you shoot another load while you think of him fucking me, sticking his cock in me while you can only watch."

"Oh, fuck," I moaned as I felt the pressure again.

"I'll suck him first," she continued. "Suck him good and hard. Then I will let him fuck me from behind so you can see his cock fucking me."

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"That's it, make that big cock cum for me," she urged as she began to climax as I did.

I blew my second load against the fence. The smaller spurts splattered on the boards as I furiously pumped and in seconds, I was empty and wasted.

"That's so fucking hot," she moaned. "I love watching your cock."

I smiled as I caught my breath and tucked my softened cock into my shorts. I leaned down and put my face as close to hers as I could.

"You have some on your face," I said.

"Yeah, I know," she smiled.

"You can have all of it there one day," I offered.

She sucked on her lower lip as the thought of my cock erupting on her face played in her mind.

"I... uh... I'd like to try that," she agreed.

"You can watch me fuck my wife one day," I teased.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, we do it outside sometimes. You will have to watch Bonnie suck my cock."

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said as she pictured it in her mind. "I've never watched anyone before."

"I will cum on her face...for you to see," I promised.

She nodded her head slowly. "I... I want to see that."

"You have my cell number?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then text me and we can talk about when we can do this," I suggested.

"Okay," she agreed, "I'll text you."

"And text me whenever he fucks you. I want to know when he fucks you or when you suck his cock," I added.

"Really?" she chuckled. "So you can jack off thinking about it?"

"Yeah," I replied. "And when he cums you can imagine it's my hard cock cumming for you."

She giggled and nodded her head. "I like that."

We heard the car pull into the driveway. She stood up, blew me a kiss and we parted ways.

"I'll text you," she promised as she walked away.

I wondered if she remembered to wipe her face.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments