Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Neighbors - Part 5

"Connie has her first anal experience and nude beach experience."

25
17 Comments 17
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

"Mmm,mmm." I softly purr as I slowly awoke.

Lying on my stomach and still waking, I lift my hips to the wonderful sensation. 

"Oohh, Pam." I moan softly, raising my hips higher.

She licks my slit, moving up slowly to my back door. Pam swirls her tongue around, wetting the brown eye and continues licking her way up my butt crack as she slips a finger in my ass. "I remember Ellie, slipping her thumb in your ass yesterday and how you liked it," she whispers as I feel two pillows being placed under my raised hips.

"Mmm, yes Pam. I never experienced something like that before," I say, as her finger slides slowly in and out.

Turning my head, I see that Bruce is spreading lube on his beautiful, thick erection.

"Oh God, Pam. Is he going to do what I think?"

"Yes, Connie. But only if you want."

"Well, I did enjoy Ellie’s thumb and I love you fingering my ass. Yes, I want to feel him in my virgin ass."

"I'll be right here with you, sweetie," Pam says, as she slips her finger from my ass.

Pam applies a generous glob of lube to my brown hole, spreading it all around and in. I feel Bruce getting on the bed and positioning himself behind me.

"Connie, I am going to go slow. If at any time you want to stop, say so. Now raise yourself up on your hands and knees."

"Okay, Bruce, I am ready." 

I feel his finger gently push into my back door and Pam reaches under, running her finger along my slit. They hold still, letting me slide back and forth along their fingers. Pam moves her other hand to my breasts, kneading them and teasing my nipples as I feel the tip of Bruce’s cock against my back door.

His strong hands grasp my hips as I tremble in anticipation. Pam pulls and twists my nipples as she moves her hand from my slit to Bruce’s cock. Holding his erection in her hand, I slowly push back and feel the cock head penetrate my back door.

“Oohh, oohh, oohh,” I pant, letting the little bit of pain pass and getting use to Bruce’s cock.

Pam continues moving her hand over my breasts as she gently rubs my back, helping me relax.

“That’s it honey, relax and take your time," Pam whispers, before kissing me.

Bruce gently rubs his hands over my butt cheeks and with all Pam and Bruce are doing to me, I am ready to push back on Bruce’s cock some more. Slowly pushing back, the thick shaft stretches my anus as each inch of Bruce’s cock is finally inside me.

“Oooh Bruce, you feel so good inside me.”

“When you are ready, start sliding back and forth on my cock,” Bruce says, as his hands move once again to my hips.

Pam is now on her back, sliding under me until our honey pots are directly below one another’s face. I feel her finger teasing my clit as I move back and forth on the one-eyed monster in my anus.

“Oh God, Connie, you are so tight," Bruce moans out as he pushes into my ass.

“God, you both feel so good," I moan out as Bruce and I move together.

I let Bruce fuck my ass as I lean down and lick Pam’s slit. Pam slips two fingers in my wet honey pot and fucks me. The sensation of having both holes filled at the same time is beyond words. Bruce is fucking me harder and faster, even slapping my ass a few times. I tongue fuck Pam’s honey pot as these sensations bring me closer to my orgasm.

“Yes, Connie. Make me come!” Pam squeals, as her body shudders.

I am covered in a glistening sheet of perspiration as my two lovers bring me closer to the most intense orgasm ever. My tongue touches Pam’s G-spot as her fingers thrust deeper in my honey pot.

“Mmm, I’m cumming!” Screams Pam and I drink as much of her love juice as I can.

My mouth and chin are covered in the delicious liquid. Pam and Bruce have me grunting and groaning like a wild animal, “I-I’m cumming!”

I come on Pam’s fingers as Bruce is moaning, “Aarrgghh!” As his cock throbs in my ass.

With one last thrust, I feel Bruce’s warm seed splash against the walls of my rectum moan out as Pam rubs my clit.

“Aahh, aahh, aahh!” I moan out, as Bruce thrusts his cock back and forth in my ass while Pam rubs my clit.

Bruce withdraws his cock slowly from my ass as Pam slides out from under me. I drop to my knees, my two lovers sandwich me between them. Pam kisses me as Bruce gently rubs my butt and I reach back, holding Bruce’s cock in my hand.

Bruce flicks his tongue on my earlobe and takes it between his lips. Pam presses herself against me, I feel her hardened nipples pushing into my skin.

“Mmm, the two of you are amazing,” I say as Bruce moves away from me.

Pam and I watch as Bruce moves off the bed and goes to the large drop-in tub. Turning on the taps he adds Japanese Cherry Blossom bubble bath to the water. Walking back to the bed, Bruce reaches out and we both take one of his hands. Helping us off the bed, the three of us walk to the tub.

“In you go, ladies,” Bruce says, still holding our hands as we step into the tub.

Bruce turns off the taps as Pam and I lower ourselves into the warm water. We watch Bruce go to the shower as the warm water soothes our bodies. He turns on the taps, stepping under the spray and lathering up his torso as he watches us.

Pam and I lather up one another’s chest and tits, paying attention to our perky nipples. Watching us, Bruce rolls his nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

I kiss Pam passionately, letting Bruce see me suck Pam’s tongue as our hands dip below the suds.

“Oh yes girls, bring each other off,” Bruce says as he takes a soapy hand and strokes his flaccid cock back to life.

“Mmm, mmm.” Pam and I moan as our fingers slip into each other’s pussy.

We watch Bruce stroking his cock as we finger fuck each other. It does not take long, Pam comes on my fingers and then I come on hers. Bruce ejaculates for thick ropes of cum, some hits his stomach and some land on the shower floor. His hand is covered in some too, and he looks at us, smiles as he raises the hand to his lips.

Pam and I bring our fingers to our lips, Bruce licks the cream from his fingers as Pam and I watch while licking the love juice from our fingers.

“Mmm Connie, you taste delicious.”

“Oooh Pam, you taste delicious.”

“Okay girls, let’s finish cleaning up,” Bruce says, and then blows us a kiss.

As the three of us dry off, Pam says, “Let’s spend the day at the beach.”

Bruce and I are in agreement and as I put on my blue thong, pleated mid-thigh skirt with my white spaghetti strap tank top, white anklet socks and white athletic shoes.

“Connie, go home and put on your bikini and a pair of shorts. Hurry back," Pam says as she gets dressed.

I run next door to my house, bolt up the stairs and strip out of my clothes. I slip on my yellow thong bikini and a pair of khaki shorts with my white athletic shoes. I put on a yellow T-shirt, faster than you can say, “beach ball.”

In no time, I am back at Pam’s and where they are waiting by their car.

“Okay girls, hop on in,” Bruce says as he opens the side doors for Pam and me.

Arriving at the beach, the three of us find a spot and Bruce spreads out the blanket as Pam and I remove our shirts and shorts. Once the blanket is laid out, Pam and I sit down and take off our shoes as Bruce removes his shirt, shorts, and shoes.

“Bruce, would you be a darling and put some lotion on our backs?”

“Sure thing, honey, want me to do the front too?”

“No, I think Connie and I can handle that.”

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

Bruce takes his time applying the lotion, gently massaging our backs simultaneously. Pam and I are beginning to feel aroused as his fingers slipped in the back of our bikini bottoms. When he finishes, it is our turn.

“Okay, Bruce, now it is our turn,” I say, squirting lotion onto my palm and then onto Pam’s palm.

Pam and I rub the lotion onto his back, massaging as we move downward. Our fingers find their way in the back of Bruce’s trunks and we massage his butt cheeks as we each slide our other hand around to his chest and tease his nipples with our fingers.

“Girls, this is not fair. If you want to play this game, then remove your tops.”

When Bruce says that, I look at Pam wide eyes and mouth open. She does not hesitate and removes her top.

“Pam, what are you doing?

“I am removing my top, Connie. You should too, we are at a nude beach after all.”

Looking closer at our surroundings, I see a couple of women lying on their backs with their tops off. There are two naked guys running to the water, their hard-ons bouncing around with each stride. I remove my top, letting the sun warm my skin.

Pam takes the bottle of suntan lotion and squirts a liberal amount across my chest and then across her chest. Both of us reach out at the same time and spread the lotion over one another’s ample breasts.

People walk by, watching as Pam and I massage the lotion into the supple flesh. Bruce is watching us and those walking by as Pam teases my nipples with her fingers. I follow her lead, teasing her nipples to hardness. I feel my nipples get stiff under her touch.

For that brief moment, Pam and I are in our own world when Bruce interrupts us…

“Ahem, girls. I think you should stop now.”

We come back to reality and notice several couples have stopped to watch. When Pam and I look in their direction, they smile, then continue on to where ever they were going before they decided to stop and watch.

“Bruce dear, would you be so kind and sit behind Connie?”

“Of course, honey.”

Bruce moves behind me and as he positions himself, he parts his legs. I scoot back so that I am as close to him as possible. Pam hands the bottle of lotion to him and sits back to watch as Bruce squirts the lotion into his cupped hand.

“Ready, sweetie? Bruce whispers in my ear.

I hold my breath, waiting for Bruce to touch me with his strong and gentle hands.

“Oooh, that feels good,” I say as Bruce rubs his hands on my stomach, spreading the lotion over my skin.

Moving his hands in small circles, one hand moves down and the other moves up.

“Oh no, Bruce, here in public?” I moan in a whisper.

“Yes, my dear, watch those who watch us.”

I glance over at Pam and I can see a wet spot on her bikini bottom. I look around and see people watching as Bruce slides his fingers inside my bikini bottom, his other hand kneading my breast.

Bruce slides a finger in my wet slit, fucking me as we watch our audience. It does not take long and my body tells Bruce I am about to come.

“Yes, Connie, come for everyone and do not hold back. Let them see and hear your pleasure.”

At that moment, my head falls back against Bruce as my body trembles and I moan out…

“Oh yes, I’m cumming!”

Those who are watching return to what they were doing and I look over at Pam who is now naked.

“Come on Connie, lose those bottoms and let’s go cool off,” Pam says as she takes my hand, helping me to my feet.

I undo the side ties, pull the bottoms off and toss them at Bruce. He holds them to his face and takes a deep breath, inhaling my scent.

“Mmm, lovely,” Bruce says as he rises to his feet.

“See you in the water, Bruce!” Pam and I shout as we dart off with Bruce scurrying to remove his trunks to join us.

Pam and I hit the water running, splashing each other. We swim out to where the water is just below our tits. Watching Bruce run toward us, Pam and I giggle at the sight of his stiff cock bouncing all around with each stride.

When Bruce reaches us, he smiles and takes a breath. Going under, Pam suddenly lets out a gasp…

“Aahh.”

“What’s up Pam,” I say, knowing all too well.

“Oh God, Connie, he is licking my pussy!”

I move behind Pam, and just as I am about to reach around, Bruce comes up for air. Bruce then reaches under the water, lifting Pam momentarily and he lowers her onto his cock.

“Yes, honey, fuck me, make me cum.” Pam whispers.

While Bruce bounces Pam up and down on his cock, I reach around and roll Pam’s nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

“Oh, Connie, pinch and pull my nipples!”

I pinch and pull hard on Pam’s taut nipples as she holds onto Bruce, trembling as her orgasm shoots through her like a lightning bolt.

“Aarrgghh, I’m cumming!”

Pam’s body stiffens and I gently caress her breasts and nipples. Bruce and his wife share a tender kiss as Pam slowly recovers, still impaled on Bruce’s cock.

Pam releases her hold on Bruce’s shoulders when his cock slips from her pussy. I kiss Pam, “That was beautiful to watch.”

Bruce kisses me and then we share a three-way kiss. All of a sudden, I feel a hand on my head and I am pushed under the water. When I surface, I see Pam surfacing. Bruce is laughing so hard that he has no time to react as Pam and I dunk him.

The rest of our stay is spent swimming, playing in the water and working on our all over tans. When late afternoon arrives, we decide to dress, pack our things and head to the car.

“Connie, did you have a nice time?” Pam asks as we walk to the car.

“I most certainly did, it was exciting to have strangers watch. Looks like I am both a voyeur and exhibitionist.”

“Well, Connie we are both happy you have discovered that about yourself,” Bruce says as he unlocks the car.

We pack up the car just before the beach closes and head home. Once back at their house, Bruce starts up the grill as Pam and I go to the kitchen. Bruce throws some shrimp on the barbie along with three steaks and some corn on the cob. In the kitchen, Pam and I prepare a salad and a pitcher of margarita.

I grab a six pack of beer from the fridge and Pam gets a bottle of wine. We go to the patio and see Bruce has set the table. I put the pitcher of margarita on the table and take the six pack and wine. As we eat, Pam asks, "Is there anything you would like to do or try tomorrow. Your parents will be home the next day."

"There is one thing, I would like to try."

"What is it, Connie?" Asks Bruce as he fills my glass with more margarita.

"I-I would like to try group sex with four guys. I thought about this when we were at the beach and I saw all those hard cocks."

"That can be arranged, Bruce knows three guys who will be just right for this. Honey, go make the arrangements for late tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay, honey and I will meet the two of you in the bedroom."

After eating dinner on the patio, Pam and I clean up. We retire to their bedroom where Bruce is waiting for us and for a night of passion.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments