Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barb's Year of Training Part 1

"Barb slowly submits to her boyfriend."

35
12 Comments 12
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Barb and her boyfriend Ari, like many couples, enjoyed experimenting sexually. They tried many different things that some people might consider weird or even dirty, like anal sex. At first, Barb did not care for it much, but after they read up on it a bit and tried some of the techniques suggested, she came to enjoy it. She had always been a bit submissive, so most of the time, when Ari suggested something, she usually gave in eventually.

He enjoyed tying her up in positions that gave him complete access to both her holes and fucking one with his cock and the other with a dildo, filling her. He often used a Hitachi on her clit when she was tied up and kept her orgasm going until she begged him to stop. He had even taken her to a local dungeon where she had worn a collar and leash, heels, and little else. They were not fanatics about the lifestyle but did enjoy playing at it from time to time.

The newest fetish started when they were on vacation in the tropics. They were wading in the water when he suddenly yelled and came limping out of the water. At first, she thought a shark bit him, but she saw no blood as she ran to him. As he came out of the water, he laid down on the sand and pointed to his foot.

"Quick, pee on my foot."

"What?"

"Pee on my foot. I stepped on a jellyfish and got stung. The urine neutralizes the venom. Just do it."

"Right here?"

"Just squat down over my foot, pull your suit aside, and pee on it. And hurry, it hurts like hell. There's no one too close, and no one is paying attention anyway."

Barb looked around, then squatted down and pulled the crotch of her panties out of the way. It took a few seconds for her to relax enough to start peeing, but finally, some urine started dribbling out, then a stream. Ari moved his foot, so the stream hit where he had been stung and felt the pain easing up. By the time she finished, the burning had almost stopped. On the way back to the car, they stopped at the first aid station, where they were given some ointment to apply to his foot for a few days after the medic removed a couple of stingers he found.

When they got home, he said his foot was still bothering him and asked her to pee on it again for him, saying he was out of the ointment. They got into the tub, and she peed on his foot again for him.

"Is that better, babe?"

"Yes. You are getting good at that. Does it bother you to do that?"

"Well, it is a bit weird, but if it helps you feel better, then I am okay with it, I guess."

"Would you ever let me do that to you?"

"Pee on me? Ewwww."

"Even if I asked you to let me?"

"Why do you want to pee on me, for goodness sake?"

"I just want you to try it."

"Well, I don't want to try it, and even if I did, I doubt I would like it."

"You have said that before about other things you have eventually come to enjoy. But okay for now."

"Okay, for now? What does that mean?"

"Nothing, babe."

After rinsing off, they went to bed and quickly got into a 69 position. Both enjoyed oral sex and knew just what the other liked. Ari was of average size, and Barb could take in his entire cock in her mouth. He would fuck her hard and loved hearing those little gagging noises she made when he did. He knew just how to bring her to the edge with his tongue on her clit. Ari could hold her there, then plunge his thumb into her pussy and a finger in her ass, pushing her over the edge. As she climaxed, he shot strings of sperm deep into her throat.

When they finished, they cuddled and fell asleep. Several weeks went by, and Barb had forgotten about his request. Then one day, when they were playing around Ari tied her up, put a ball gag in her mouth, and a blindfold on her eyes. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. When she tried to ask him what he was doing, it just came out as a mumble through the gag.

"What was that, babe? I didn't quite get that."

She mumbled at him again as he set her down in the large whirlpool tub on a thick towel he had placed there earlier. He squatted down between her legs and began licking her clit and using two fingers to fuck her pussy. It wasn't long before she was responding, and he removed the gag but left on the blindfold. She was just moaning loudly, and he knew she was probably close to cumming when he stopped,

"I was sooo close, hun. Why did you stop? C'mon, take the blindfold off and finish me."

"Oh, I will finish you, babe, don't you worry, but first, I want to try something."

"Try what? What are you planning?"

Just then, she felt a stream of warm liquid flowing over her pussy and clit. The stream moved up, covering her breasts before moving back down to her pussy. Then she heard Ari kneel down and felt the tip of his cock enter her, then felt the warm liquid released inside her.

"Did you just piss on and in me?"

Ari did not answer, just kept fucking her as his cock grew harder. Soon she was moaning, and as she neared a climax, he began rubbing her clit. That sent her over the edge, and Ari removed the blindfold as she came. He pulled out and coated his cock with body wash, then slowly worked it into her ass. It was not long before she was hit with a second orgasm that left her body limp. As she was trying to get her breath back, Ari untied her.

"So, that wasn't so bad, now was it?"

"You are just lucky I was tied up… and that you gave me an awesome orgasm."

"Wanna pee on me?"

"NO!"

"Aww, c'mon babe. I just thought if you tried it, you would see it wasn't all that bad."

"What on earth has made you want to do that? Was it when you made me pee on your foot?"

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

"One of my ex-girlfriends was really into it. She wanted me to pee over her genitals every time she peed. When I finished, she would suck on my cock, getting the last few drops. It really turned her on, and she was like a wild woman in bed after."

"OMG Ari… that's sick."

"Well, I thought so, too, at first. But she wanted more. Eventually, I was peeing on her boobs or, when I could manage it, peeing in her cunt or ass after sex as soon as I got soft enough. She was into some kinky shit, but she was not submissive at all. When her job transferred her, we broke up."

"I was about to ask what happened to her."

"In many ways, I was glad we broke up. She wanted me to be her pup, definitely not my thing."

"Well, in a way, I am glad you had me blindfolded as I would have been cursing you up and down if I had known. You're just lucky that it wasn't all that bad."

"So, next time, I won't have to tie you up?"

"Don't push your luck. I'm gonna have to think about it. In the meantime, I need a shower, and you can scrub the tub and wash that towel. I may have to think up some way to get even with you."

"Now that isn't being very submissive. I may just need to punish you for that."

With that, Barb jumped into the shower and washed the urine off her body. Before she finished, Ari joined her and told her the towel was in the washer, and the tub was clean. He showered, and they both dried off.  Some time passed, and Barb had not said anything about it. Ari knew how her mind worked, so he let it go for the time being. Once she had mulled something like this over enough, she usually agreed to give it a second and sometimes a third try before saying yea or nay, especially if he had strongly suggested it.

In their daily life, the relationship was reasonably equal. They both did things and went places the other wanted. Big decisions like where to go on vacations were discussed and made together; sometimes, one getting their way, and sometimes the other would, but mostly they both agreed. But Barb was somewhat submissive to him when it came to anything sexual. He didn't push her often on other things, but he tended to take a strong lead about trying new things when it came to sex. When they had first met, she had only been spanked a few times by a former boyfriend, and those were pretty tame.

The first time he suggested tying her up, she was quite reluctant, but he used some soft scarves and only tied her loosely. Once she learned to trust him a bit more, he tied her a bit tighter, eventually moving to ropes or leather restraints she could not easily escape from. He taught her to relax and just enjoy the feelings.

When he began employing clamps or clothespins, he started slow and gradually increasing the pressure, making sure he was also giving her pleasure at the same time, or soon after. A butt plug in her ass while he spanked her became almost a must. Each of these had taken a while to get to, but in the end, she generally relented or at least gave it a fair chance, so Ari was sure this would be no different.

So when she called him into the bathroom a few weeks later, he was not all that surprised to find her sitting naked on the toilet with her legs spread apart and her genitals exposed. She said nothing as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his penis, aiming it at them. She leaned back, presenting herself even more. He pointed his stream a bit higher, letting it run down her stomach and over her mound. As he continued, he heard her begin to piss. When he finished, he just put his penis back in his pants, zipped up, kissed her, and left the bathroom.

When she came out about fifteen minutes later, she did not say a word about what had happened, and neither did he. When she called him into the bathroom about a week later, and he found her naked on her knees in the tub, he quickly stripped and stepped in.

"Fuck me."

She leaned on to the rim of the tub, and he moved in behind her, stroking himself into an erection. With his other hand, he began rubbing her clit until she began to moan, then pushed two fingers into her pussy. She responded by pushing back into his hand and moaning even more. When his shaft was hard, he removed his fingers and slowly entered her, building up the pace as her arousal rose. He knew from her body language that she would not take much longer to cum and pounded her harder. When he felt her tense, he pushed in hard and deep and wrapped his arms around her. He squeezed her tits hard and shot his load into her.

He held her tightly, not letting go. As he softened, he began pissing inside her, and she moaned softly. Ari reached under her and rubbed her clit. As he did, he felt a release of her urine as well. When they were both done, Barb sprayed down the tub, and they both jumped in the shower and rinsed off. Ari knew not to say anything, knew that Barb had accepted this new activity and that he could eventually take it as far as he wanted to go.

He enjoyed adding some spice to their love life, and he liked the fact that she was submissive to him sexually. As time went on, he knew she would willingly become his sex slave, and that would eventually bleed over into their everyday life. He had been slowly introducing her to more and more BDSM practices, and he knew just how to do it, so she accepted the new fetish on her own. He thought about how life with her was going to be a lot of fun and started contemplating what he would introduce next.

 

to be continued...

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments